Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 24-06-2017, 09:45 PM #26

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jian Yang View Post
Does that give him the right to keep going on about it though? Respect is a two-way street. He doesn't show her any, in turn she doesn't show him any. Problem is it seems to get to him a whole lot more. The reason he doesn't like Isabelle is because she doesn't suck up and/or swoon over him. It's the same reason he has no time for the Sisters, Raph and Chanelle. Every thing HAS to be about him, no matter the subject it's 'all about Lotan'. If you do not comply with this, Lotan will shun you. It's not hard to see tbh.
You've perfectly summed him up.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:08 PM #27
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I don't understand Lotan's over-reaction! She only said that he talks about his ex-girlfriend all the time and laughed. This surely didn't deserve the drama that followed, and it certainly doesn't make her as hateful as some people seem to be suggesting.
I think a lot was cut as the HMs seemed under the impression that a question had been asked about his ex girlfriend too. Lotan said this too during the game...that 'she asks questions about her then says I always talk about her' or something

I would personally rather have seen more of that truth or dare game (where was raphs lapdance from keiron?! I see we got the chanelle one...) to give a bit more context to what looked so ****ing random and made not much sense at all All of the HMs would not have been on Lotans side if it had just been her saying that he talks about his ex all the time surely...especially not the ones who dislike him already
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:20 PM #28
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Does that give him the right to keep going on about it though? Respect is a two-way street. He doesn't show her any, in turn she doesn't show him any. Problem is it seems to get to him a whole lot more. The reason he doesn't like Isabelle is because she doesn't suck up and/or swoon over him. It's the same reason he has no time for the Sisters, Raph and Chanelle. Every thing HAS to be about him, no matter the subject it's 'all about Lotan'. If you do not comply with this, Lotan will shun you. It's not hard to see tbh.
He had no problem with Isabelle until she started actively going against him and trying to call him out for **** that didn't even concern her to begin with. He's only said the truth and she can't be genuinely upset over something when she highlights it herself and when she chooses to look that way.

That's a piece of **** tbh, Rebecca and Charlotte aren't all over him and he's never had any issues with them because they haven't done anything to piss him off. Isabelle has it in for Lotan because he's the leader of Kieran's clique and Kieran is 'off' with her so he's the easiest one to take her frustration out on.
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:26 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I think a lot was cut as the HMs seemed under the impression that a question had been asked about his ex girlfriend too. Lotan said this too during the game...that 'she asks questions about her then says I always talk about her' or something

I would personally rather have seen more of that truth or dare game (where was raphs lapdance from keiron?! I see we got the chanelle one...) to give a bit more context to what looked so ****ing random and made not much sense at all All of the HMs would not have been on Lotans side if it had just been her saying that he talks about his ex all the time surely...especially not the ones who dislike him already
Yes, you've got a point here. I thought he meant she'd asked him questions at other times rather than during the game. Even so, it all seemed overly dramatic to me.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:29 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
He had no problem with Isabelle until she started actively going against him and trying to call him out for **** that didn't even concern her to begin with. He's only said the truth and she can't be genuinely upset over something when she highlights it herself and when she chooses to look that way.

That's a piece of **** tbh, Rebecca and Charlotte aren't all over him and he's never had any issues with them because they haven't done anything to piss him off. Isabelle has it in for Lotan because he's the leader of Kieran's clique and Kieran is 'off' with her so he's the easiest one to take her frustration out on.
He's had a problem with Isabelle since she arrived, and has been patronising, rude and condescending towards her. You reap what you sow!
Old 24-06-2017, 10:30 PM #31
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
CBB19: Ray J
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:

The moment she walked in he was against her, he only chose her over that Sam bloke because he didn't want another man coming in and potentially threatening his Throne. Lotan is so easy to see through.

No, but Rebecca and Charlotte do suck up to, and hang off him. Not as intensely as Tom, Ellie and Kieran, granted. But they did/do quietly back him, it's obviously to see.

Huh? Lotan, sadly, is the most powerful person in the house, how is he the 'easiest' one to take her frustration out on? He's the hardest, surly? She can see through what a narcissist, egotistical prick the man is though and isn't afraid to call him out on this!
Old 24-06-2017, 10:39 PM #32
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He's had a problem with Isabelle since she arrived, and has been patronising, rude and condescending towards her. You reap what you sow!
Quote:
The moment she walked in he was against her, he only chose her over that Sam bloke because he didn't want another man coming in and potentially threatening his Throne. Lotan is so easy to see through.

No, but Rebecca and Charlotte do suck up to, and hang off him. Not as intensely as Tom, Ellie and Kieran, granted. But they did/do quietly back him, it's obviously to see.

Huh? Lotan, sadly, is the most powerful person in the house, how is he the 'easiest' one to take her frustration out on? He's the hardest, surly? She can see through what a narcissist, egotistical prick the man is though and isn't afraid to call him out on this!
Sam had no personality so there was no chance of that happening. Lotan has the looks and personality, there is no contest. He specifically said that he didn't care about guy/girl, he wanted the people to come in who he thought would bring the most to the house, so no he wasn't against Isabelle.

We haven't actually seen any of that, it's just assumptions. Charlotte only said that Hannah should expect things to happen and not to overreact basically (which I agreed with), nothing pro-Lotan.

Well if she started taking it out on Kieran (she wouldn't bc she still wants to **** him but won't admit it) or Tom or Joe then she'd look a bit of a fool (she does anyway) since they're not the main source of argument. She can have a go at Lotan and back up the others to gain their friendship since she felt so lost in the beginning.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:39 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Old 24-06-2017, 10:45 PM #34
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Lotan has the looks and personality, there is no contest.
Not with that haircut or those udders of his......x
Old 24-06-2017, 10:46 PM #35
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Not with that haircut or those udders of his......x
To clarify, I don't find him personally attractive but he is a dreamboy so
Old 24-06-2017, 10:47 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sam had no personality so there was no chance of that happening. Lotan has the looks and personality, there is no contest. He specifically said that he didn't care about guy/girl, he wanted the people to come in who he thought would bring the most to the house, so no he wasn't against Isabelle.

We haven't actually seen any of that, it's just assumptions. Charlotte only said that Hannah should expect things to happen and not to overreact basically (which I agreed with), nothing pro-Lotan.

Well if she started taking it out on Kieran (she wouldn't bc she still wants to **** him but won't admit it) or Tom or Joe then she'd look a bit of a fool (she does anyway) since they're not the main source of argument. She can have a go at Lotan and back up the others to gain their friendship since she felt so lost in the beginning.
We've seen the way he's treated her since she arrived, no matter what was decided in the task room.

The sad thing is Lotan was in my top 4 until his behaviour this week. He might have the looks, and you are right, he does have a personality- shame is, his mask has slipped this week and he has shown that his personality isn't a particularly nice one.

Last edited by Garfie; 24-06-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:50 PM #37
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
We've seen the way he's treated her since she arrived, no matter what was decided in the task room.

The sad thing is Lotan was in my top 4 until his behaviour this week. He might have the looks, and you are right, he does have a personality- shame is, his mask has slipped this week and he has shown that his personality isn't a particularly nice one.
Good thing he managed to keep up this so called 'mask' for some weeks but Isabelle can't even keep it up for 2 days, guess he was right when he implied she's stupid

Last edited by caprimint; 24-06-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:52 PM #38

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

So after his hissy fit it's fair to say that Lotan is probs the most sensitive.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:54 PM #39
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

He is what I term as overly sensitive.

You could make a joke about his ex being smoking hot and he'd punch you in the face for some reason.

I'll let Nicky91 make the joke to him.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 10:55 PM #40
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Yes he did, he had as much personality as Isabelle anyway. I mean i like Isabelle now, but i didn't during that task, and her line 'are tired cos you've been running around my head all day Kieran' was woeful, or do you think that swung it for Lotan? Of course it didn't, Lotan was against Sam the second he opened his mouth. And him saying he fancied Ellie made Lotan's mind up for him, no way was Lotan having a bloke coming in and taking his puppy doll away from him. He uses Ellie, he doesn't fancy her, but a ego like Lotan's won't let just a smidge of attention being taking away from him.

She did, and maybe still does want Kieran, but i admire her for sticking to her guns and basically saying 'oh well, f you then'. If she was that desperate surly she would have tried to join the clique and suck up to them? Even more so now the bitter Bex's has gone.

Also Lotan's tactic change with Isabelle was classic stuff. See how he adjusted his stance with her in the bedroom? Very, very manipulative behaviour. He completely flip flopped when he realised she wasn't going to back down so he went for the 'nice guy' approach with her. 'im going to tell them not to have a go at you', 'that will never happen again, people won't surround you again in here on my watch' etc etc etc.....This was a CLASSIC control move on his part. He was trying to make himself look like a all in power hero to Isabelle, a protector if you will. Lotan is a very dangerous man.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:07 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes he did, he had as much personality as Isabelle anyway. I mean i like Isabelle now, but i didn't during that task, and her line 'are tired cos you've been running around my head all day Kieran' was woeful, or do you think that swung it for Lotan? Of course it didn't, Lotan was against Sam the second he opened his mouth. And him saying he fancied Ellie made Lotan's mind up for him, no way was Lotan having a bloke coming in and taking his puppy doll away from him. He uses Ellie, he doesn't fancy her, but a ego like Lotan's won't let just a smidge of attention being taking away from him.

She did, and maybe still does want Kieran, but i admire her for sticking to her guns and basically saying 'oh well, f you then'. If she was that desperate surly she would have tried to join the clique and suck up to them? Even more so now the bitter Bex's has gone.

Also Lotan's tactic change with Isabelle was classic stuff. See how he adjusted his stance with her in the bedroom? Very, very manipulative behaviour. He completely flip flopped when he realised she wasn't going to back down so he went for the 'nice guy' approach with her. 'im going to tell them not to have a go at you', 'that will never happen again, people won't surround you again in here on my watch' etc etc etc.....This was a CLASSIC control move on his part. He was trying to make himself look like a all in power hero to Isabelle, a protector if you will. Lotan is a very dangerous man.
Another excellent post.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:13 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Good thing he managed to keep up this so called 'mask' for some weeks but Isabelle can't even keep it up for 2 days, guess he was right when he implied she's stupid
I don't believe she is stupid. However, Lotan is suggesting that she is in an attempt to manipulate others' views of her because she has dared to call him out for what he is. Sadly, his clique is unable to see that, and just blindly accept what he suggests.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:13 PM #43
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Another excellent post.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:15 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Right back at you!
Old 24-06-2017, 11:16 PM #45
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't believe she is stupid. However, Lotan is suggesting that she is in an attempt to manipulate others' views of her because she has dared to call him out for what he is. Sadly, his clique is unable to see that, and just blindly accept what he suggests.
No, she isn't stupid. Lotan knows this, which is why he tries to make his gang think she is, he needs to discredit her quickly so they dismiss anything she says in future, he can't have them questioning anything he says or does. He is massively threatened by her. Again, classic manipulative controlling behaviour.

Last edited by Jian Yang; 24-06-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Jian Yang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 12:14 AM #46

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Ive not seen tonights ep bc Ive been in the burns ward after Jian Yang's tea scalded me but i know Lotan was trash as per usual
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 12:17 AM #47
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Ive not seen tonights ep bc Ive been in the burns ward after Jian Yang's tea scalded me but i know Lotan was trash as per usual
What does that mean? Or am i being slow and should get it?
Old 25-06-2017, 12:18 AM #48
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
When somebody brings up something that is close and personal to you then it's kind of understandable, no?

Isabelle just showed what a real bitch she is and gave Lotan the sympathy vote, amazing
still what an irrational response
armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 12:21 AM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What does that mean? Or am i being slow and should get it?
Nah nah, tea just means you're 'spilling the beans' and you're telling the truth. By the tea being hot, the truth is... very truthful welcome to the forum by the way! Keep up the great posts

Last edited by Ant.; 25-06-2017 at 12:21 AM.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 12:22 AM #50
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):
Special Occasion

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Nah nah, tea just means you're 'spilling the beans' and you're telling the truth. By the tea being hot, the truth is... very truthful welcome to the forum by the way! Keep up the great posts
Oh haha, geddit. Thank you, and i shall try my best

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
least sensitive, lotan, sensitive