Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 19-11-2017, 01:02 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

A transexual once tried getting in my face at a music festival and was being deliberately.....flirtatious for want of a better word.More harrasing tbh.Anyway i warned him once and he didn’t listen so i threw him down a hill.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 01:34 PM #27
0_o

0_o

Another times article about this

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/u...ca4696b07cfc49

Quote:
“There is a conflict here between transgender rights and the rights of other people such as women. What is shocking is that we are rushing into this [self-declaration] without evidence of its impacts.”

The effect can already be seen in Scotland, where this policy is broadly in place and most trans prisoners are allowed to transfer to women’s units without a gender recognition certificate. Scotland has 18 transgender prisoners, including 13 male-to-female, far more than England and Wales for its prison population size. Most are in female accommodation.

One of the 13, Paris Green, was convicted of murder as a man and has twice been allowed to transfer to women’s units before being moved out again after having sex with female inmates.

Another trans inmate, Tiffany Scott, convicted as Andrew Burns for stalking a 13-year-old girl, assault and other offences, punched a prison officer and threw a chair at the prison nurse. The offences, which took place when Scott was asking to be known as Mighty Almighty, led to a court hearing at which Scott screamed that the presiding sheriff was a “********** transphobe bastard” for referring to her by the wrong pronoun.
Self identification is a huge huge problem. Post-op transsexual people, fair enough (hell, the operations aren't even needed to gain a gender recognition certificate at the moment anyway, only a diagnosis of sex dyshoria and 'living as' the opposite sex for 2 yearts, hardly a big ask for those who apparently want to make a lifetime decision? But apparently even this is 'gatekeeping' and 'transphobic' and no requirements should be necessary, just a online form to 'change sex'). But males with intact penises, and especially those convicted of raping women, should be nowhere near female prisons. Funnily enough, there have been no transmen (females) requiring to be moved to the male prison to be their true selves. I wonder why that is eh?

I remember signing the petition to move that Tara Hudson to a female prison. It made out that they were post op in the news and I think the actual petition wording too. I specifically remember seeing that they had had the operations, and the reason I signed was as I could see that it would be detrimental definitely to be in a male prison post-op. Turns out 'operation' means, they had had a boob job. Great. A male with a boob job does not a female make ffs.

Even though Tara did look quite feminine, the solution would have been putting them away from males, but not in with females either.

This article is being screamed about on twitter too. Transphobic too apparently. Anything thats getting the truth of whats happening out there is 'transphobic'. The word means nothing anymore :S

Edit. Sorry for hijacking the thread. This really set me off a bit and I really do feel the general public should be informed rather than this rubbish being passed without question all because a few entitled men want it to be and screech 'terf' or 'bigot' at anyone who dares question it
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-11-2017 at 01:38 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 02:00 PM #28
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
This is no longer about 'born in the wrong body'. To even say the phrase 'born in the wrong body' is hugely transphobic apparently.
A particularly virulent trans youtuber called Riley Dennis said something like "I'm not MtF, I was never male, i've always been a transwoman"

Rubbish like that just doesn't help transpeople, and even if we accept that traps have "always been" their preferred gender, to avoid shorthand like mtf or ftm is just pointless.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 02:15 PM #29
0_o

0_o

I have no time for Riley and his advocating of basically raping lesbians. He gives a 'pass' to females who have been sexually assaulted to refuse bepenised individuals but advises they 'get over it' else become bigotted like the rest of the lesbians who are same SEX attracted.

Sadly, Riley is not one of a kind and there are more and more of him, growing in numbers daily.

Where actual transsexuals would not dream of forcing themselves onto people or basically shaming lesbians into ****ing them.

The amount of 'transwomen' who are attracted to women (and will only accept 'cis' women, whilst also saying that transwomen ARE women, so why the distinction with their own preferences?) is ridiculous. and near all of these people keep their dicks and pursue lesbians
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-11-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:27 PM #30

There are many trans people who are perfectly innocent. Its only the radicals that are a problem but most aren't radicals.
Lets not be haters eh?
Old 19-11-2017, 03:40 PM #31
0_o

0_o

Its not only the radicals that are a problem though. if it was a tiny minority then it wouldn't be an issue.

Many (most actually) transsexual people are not a problem at all and just want to live their lives like everyone else

'Transgender' on the other hand, is a different topic altogether and yes, it is not a tiny minority of them who have disgusting and stupid views like lesbians are bigoted for refusing their penis. Its pretty mainstream among 'transgender' people (note not transsexual). Used to be a fringe, but not anymore. Also it seems 'transgender' people have a higher than average rate of sex offenders, funny correlation that...

Also the 'self-identification' law will NOT help transsexual people (who would be able to get a GRC under current rules anyway). It will infact be detrimental to them too. Along with being detrimental to near everyone else except those classing themselves as 'transgender' which is primarily entitled males who want access to female areas, and the contents of lesbians knickers.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-11-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

C should have been clunge.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 03:55 PM #33
0_o

0_o

Bloody hell, the guardian are finally growing some balls and publishing stuff thats critical, just found this. This shows the level this has got to really as previously the guardian removed comments on articles that differed in anyway from basically 'a female is the same as a male in every way, sex is irrelevant and all in your head and to say otherwise is transphobic'.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...th-new-insults

Love that they quote Owen Jones. he who berates lesbians for not sucking transwoman dick but thinks its homophobic to ask him if he would lick out a transman
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-11-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:23 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Bloody hell, the guardian are finally growing some balls and publishing stuff thats critical, just found this. This shows the level this has got to really as previously the guardian removed comments on articles that differed in anyway from basically 'a female is the same as a male in every way, sex is irrelevant and all in your head and to say otherwise is transphobic'.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...th-new-insults

Love that they quote Owen Jones. he who berates lesbians for not sucking transwoman dick but thinks its homophobic to ask him if he would lick out a transman
Please start a thread about those 2 questions
Old 19-11-2017, 04:31 PM #35
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Please start a thread about those 2 questions
Which two questions? Is it transphobic for a lesbian to reject a bepenised 'woman'. And is it homophobic to ask a gay bloke who has said lesbians are transphobic to not want to suck dick if he would lick someone out?

Of course its not transphobic to be heterosexual, or homosexual (its transactivists, and a lot of 'transgender' people who have decided that it is. #nodebate). And it is homophobic really to ask a gay guy if he would lick someone out, but not in the context that the question was asked.

Male people cannot be 'lesbians'. Its a ****ing oxymoron. A male person attracted solely to female people, is a straight male. Not in any way shape or form a 'lesbian'
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-11-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:30 PM #36

This is how I think

Most post-op, transitioning m-f and f-m people are not the problem.
Some transgenders are a problem and getting a bit too big for their boobs. I say some, because its wholly unfair and ridiculous to blacken all their names.

Many transgenders are happily in relationships with heterosexual females, many others prefer men to women. Some transgenders have no particular sexual preference; they are bi so like men and women equally. Some only date other transgenders and some transgenders are attracted to lesbians.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:44 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Which two questions? Is it transphobic for a lesbian to reject a bepenised 'woman'. And is it homophobic to ask a gay bloke who has said lesbians are transphobic to not want to suck dick if he would lick someone out?

Of course its not transphobic to be heterosexual, or homosexual (its transactivists, and a lot of 'transgender' people who have decided that it is. #nodebate). And it is homophobic really to ask a gay guy if he would lick someone out, but not in the context that the question was asked.

Male people cannot be 'lesbians'. Its a ****ing oxymoron. A male person attracted solely to female people, is a straight male. Not in any way shape or form a 'lesbian'
Simple question....lesbians, would you suck a transgender female thats stuck in a male bodies cock?
Old 19-11-2017, 06:35 PM #38
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
This is how I think

Most post-op, transitioning m-f and f-m people are not the problem.
Some transgenders are a problem and getting a bit too big for their boobs. I say some, because its wholly unfair and ridiculous to blacken all their names.

Many transgenders are happily in relationships with heterosexual females, many others prefer men to women. Some transgenders have no particular sexual preference; they are bi so like men and women equally. Some only date other transgenders and some transgenders are attracted to lesbians.
This is how I think also

I would never ever say it was all 'transgender' people. Thats ridiculous. But it is a significant number, and growing too. And almost all transactivists are problematic and OTT. And these are the people consulting the government on law changes, its pretty mental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Simple question....lesbians, would you suck a transgender female thats stuck in a male bodies cock?
Problem is, lesbians are unlikely to answer this honestly, as a hell of a lot of them have been on the receiving end of physical intimation and violence over this exact issue. Some still do answer though as they refuse to be shamed for being homosexual, and say no, female same SEX attraction obviously excludes penis.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-11-2017, 07:52 PM #39

The experience I've had with transgender m-f is, many are divas and there's a lot of promiscuity. That said, I met one transgender who I would have gladly dated if I'd been single and I consider myself quite fussy.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:15 AM #40
0_o

0_o

Quote:
The experience I've had with transgender m-f is, many are divas and there's a lot of promiscuity. That said, I met one transgender who I would have gladly dated if I'd been single and I consider myself quite fussy.
Are you bi DR? Or did you still see them as a bloke even though they want to be a woman? Did you actually see them as a woman?

I have a transsexual woman in my extended family actually. My husbands cousins sister is dating one. Its quite an odd situation, as the transsexual woman has has a boob job and dresses 'as a woman' (infact she was the bridesmaid at my husbands cousins wedding, which raised a few eyebrows as honestly, she still looks very very manly) and does want the full op, but her partner says if she has the full op she will split up with her as she wants..basically..a penis to shag. So she sees her as a bloke obviously but is fine with her wanting to look 'like a woman' (though as I said, she really does NOT look like a woman at all, looks like a bloke in dresses with a boob job). And the transsexual women has agreed not to get the op as she wants to keep her current partner. Its all quite weird to me but each to their own. I could never shag a bloke who had had a boobjob (and whos boobs are ****ing better than mine as they are plastic!). I refer to this person by their name, and try to avoid using pronouns whenever possible as I know I will slip up. Its easy to use her pronouns when typing though as I can go back and correct myself whenever necessary. This person though, is not one of the crazies who will go bat**** on people for saying 'he' and accuse them of transphobia, and they readily admit that they are male, rather than saying they are female and have always been female just because they say so like so many 'transgenders' do, and also does not call herself a 'lesbian' as she knows that lesbians are female people. Which ties in even more with my opinion that its not actual transsexuals who are the problem, its the new breed of 'transgenders' with an entitled attitude who think the world revolve around them and everyone should ignore what they can see with their own eyes and lie.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 20-11-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:13 PM #41
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/2017/11/...major-victory/

Last edited by Kizzy; 20-11-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:27 PM #42
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
x
People like your cousin's friend's sister's auntie's brother's girlfriend's

sister's boyfriend's cousin's hairdresser make me wonder why they bother transitioning - if you don't look the part, and everyone sees them as a "man in a dress", what's the point? It won't help abate their dysphoria, or do much to change their place in society.
Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:56 PM #43
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
People like your cousin's friend's sister's auntie's brother's girlfriend's

sister's boyfriend's cousin's hairdresser make me wonder why they bother transitioning - if you don't look the part, and everyone sees them as a "man in a dress", what's the point? It won't help abate their dysphoria, or do much to change their place in society.
It doesn't matter to this person if other see them as a male in a dress. Their sex dysphoria is solely about their body. Its not about people 'seeing them as a woman' as such.

However I do wonder, if the dysphoria is that strong then surely you would rather continue with transition, rather than stop it for 'love'? And how on earth, if you are dysphoric about being a male person...can you use your dick during sex. Using your dick is about as male as it gets surely?

Also (husbands) cousins sisters partner is not that bad surely? I do class them as extended family
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 20-11-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:00 PM #44

Quote:
Are you bi DR? Or did you still see them as a bloke even though they want to be a woman? Did you actually see them as a woman?
I am bi but regardless of that, I saw this person as a woman. I'd seen him as a man and didn't find him as attractive. I think what I found particularly attractive about her is, the way she embraced and celebrated her feminine side. She was brave enough to do what came naturally to her and she did come over very naturally.
Quote:
I have a transsexual woman in my extended family actually. My husbands cousins sister is dating one. Its quite an odd situation, as the transsexual woman has has a boob job and dresses 'as a woman' (infact she was the bridesmaid at my husbands cousins wedding, which raised a few eyebrows as honestly, she still looks very very manly) and does want the full op, but her partner says if she has the full op she will split up with her as she wants..basically..a penis to shag. So she sees her as a bloke obviously but is fine with her wanting to look 'like a woman' (though as I said, she really does NOT look like a woman at all, looks like a bloke in dresses with a boob job). And the transsexual women has agreed not to get the op as she wants to keep her current partner. Its all quite weird to me but each to their own. I could never shag a bloke who had had a boobjob (and whos boobs are ****ing better than mine as they are plastic!). I refer to this person by their name, and try to avoid using pronouns whenever possible as I know I will slip up. Its easy to use her pronouns when typing though as I can go back and correct myself whenever necessary. This person though, is not one of the crazies who will go bat**** on people for saying 'he' and accuse them of transphobia, and they readily admit that they are male, rather than saying they are female and have always been female just because they say so like so many 'transgenders' do, and also does not call herself a 'lesbian' as she knows that lesbians are female people. Which ties in even more with my opinion that its not actual transsexuals who are the problem, its the new breed of 'transgenders' with an entitled attitude who think the world revolve around them and everyone should ignore what they can see with their own eyes and lie.
Your relative wants a chick with a d*ck!! I can see her point! though I wouldn't be interested in enhanced breasts.

My years in the London clubland probably made me a lot more open-minded. I've been to fet clubs like TG's where you can be anyone you want to be and as I said here recently, at the end of the night when everything else was closed, we all used to pile into Alices Cafe attached to Stunners (probably the biggest transexual club in London). Before I'd had all that experience, I wouldn't have been nearly so tolerant but when you spend some good positive time around these people, you quickly learn that many of them are just the same as us but with a slightly different angle.

I'm well aware of the loud-mouthed chicks who drive lorries through the week and sneak out on a Saturday night without their wife knowing, to parade around (usually in front of a nightclub mirror) in a frock and ridiculously high heels in the hope that someone will tell them how gorgeous they look. I've had some seriously bitchy sarcasms from jealous, overzealous shehe's who begrudge a real female intrusion into the ladies loos! but those loud mouth demanding transexuals are just not nice people, regardless of how they dress and its people like them who are spoiling it for the nice ones.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:04 PM #45

Quote:
It doesn't matter to this person if other see them as a male in a dress. Their sex dysphoria is solely about their body. Its not about people 'seeing them as a woman' as such.

However I do wonder, if the dysphoria is that strong then surely you would rather continue with transition, rather than stop it for 'love'? And how on earth, if you are dysphoric about being a male person...can you use your dick during sex. Using your dick is about as male as it gets surely?

Also (husbands) cousins sisters partner is not that bad surely? I do class them as extended family
Perhaps she just wants to be loved by a female as a woman? and perhaps the rest of it doesn't matter. I'll bet that if you asked any hetrosexual male to female trans what they would wish for more than anyting else in life, most of them would say, "a woman who loves my female side"
Old 20-11-2017, 05:11 PM #46
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I am bi but regardless of that, I saw this person as a woman. I'd seen him as a man and didn't find him as attractive. I think what I found particularly attractive about her is, the way she embraced and celebrated her feminine side. She was brave enough to do what came naturally to her and she did come over very naturally.
Fair enough, I don't want to tell you your sexuality obviously, but in light of your reply, I would say you were probably pansexual, rather than bi?

I am actually bi, though have not been with a female for a long long time (since I was 17) but I could not be done with a person who looked like a man in all aspects but had a vagina, or vice versa. Just would be a huge turnoff for me.

I consider myself mostly straight now though tbh. I know sexuality does not change as such,. but its been a very long time since I was sexually interested in a female. Thats not just as I am married or in a long term relationship or anything as obviously I still fancy people besides my husband. I just have not seriously fancied a woman for ages, besides the usua 'shes really pretty' thought.

Quote:
Your relative wants a chick with a d*ck!! I can see her point! though I wouldn't be interested in enhanced breasts.
Basically, it seems that way. Chick with a dick is a very popular porn category actually, so it seems to be fairly popular in general
Quote:
My years in the London clubland probably made me a lot more open-minded. I've been to fet clubs like TG's where you can be anyone you want to be and as I said here recently, at the end of the night when everything else was closed, we all used to pile into Alices Cafe attached to Stunners (probably the biggest transexual club in London). Before I'd had all that experience, I wouldn't have been nearly so tolerant but when you spend some good positive time around these people, you quickly learn that many of them are just the same as us but with a slightly different angle.

I'm well aware of the loud-mouthed chicks who drive lorries through the week and sneak out on a Saturday night without their wife knowing, to parade around (usually in front of a nightclub mirror) in a frock and ridiculously high heels in the hope that someone will tell them how gorgeous they look. I've had some seriously bitchy sarcasms from jealous, overzealous shehe's who begrudge a real female intrusion into the ladies loos! but those loud mouth demanding transexuals are just not nice people, regardless of how they dress and its people like them who are spoiling it for the nice ones.
Yeah, I used to think my long time on the LGBT scene made me open minded. Until it turned out lesbians were afraid to tell me of their very real experience with 'transgender' people and their dicks. They were scared to tell me as apparently I was too 'right on' in my thinking and would have joined in with the 'transphobe' taunting. And I am ashamed to admit, I probably would have :S Given until about a year back, I saw nothing wrong with our moderation policy on 'transphobia' and would happily infract anyone who referred to say...Kellie Maloney, as he when on BB. Its only very recently that I challenged this policy and said basically, we are forcing people to have a certain view, a view that is NOT scientifically proven and is akin to a religion. So we are forcing one religion onto people by moderating in that way. I don;t know if the policy did change or not, but I refuse to subscribe to the view that people have souls and can be 'born in the wrong body' any longer, so if I get banned for this so be it tbh. 'Born in the wrong body' is a mental illness. If it eases the sex dysphoria to have surgeries to resemble the opposite sex, then good for you. But noone can ever 'change sex'.

I don't think its an extreme view that males cannot become female, and the other way around. But apparently..it really is?! Even though transsexual people readily admit that they are their biological sex, just want to be the opposite one. I have not met even one transsexual woman who believes they ARE female. This seems to be entirely driven by 'transgender' people, and more specifically, biological males who are straight and want to shag lesbians and enter female changing rooms.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 20-11-2017, 05:13 PM #47
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Perhaps she just wants to be loved by a female as a woman? and perhaps the rest of it doesn't matter. I'll bet that if you asked any hetrosexual male to female trans what they would wish for more than anyting else in life, most of them would say, "a woman who loves my female side"
Shes not loved by a female as a woman, if she is shagging them with her penis though. Thats the most male thing anyone can do really.

'a woman who loves my female side'. I would challenge this and say it should be 'a woman who loves my feminine side'. Seems a small difference, but its a big difference given the state of the debate today.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 20-11-2017, 05:25 PM #48

Yes Great Post Kizzy
Love Wise , Buster.............................
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 05:56 PM #49
User banned

User banned

Blatant left-wing propaganda with a dose of Smultz. Who are you trying to kid!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 05:59 PM #50

Quote:
Fair enough, I don't want to tell you your sexuality obviously, but in light of your reply, I would say you were probably pansexual, rather than bi?

I am actually bi, though have not been with a female for a long long time (since I was 17) but I could not be done with a person who looked like a man in all aspects but had a vagina, or vice versa. Just would be a huge turnoff for me.

I consider myself mostly straight now though tbh. I know sexuality does not change as such,. but its been a very long time since I was sexually interested in a female. Thats not just as I am married or in a long term relationship or anything as obviously I still fancy people besides my husband. I just have not seriously fancied a woman for ages, besides the usua 'shes really pretty' thought.

Basically, it seems that way. Chick with a dick is a very popular porn category actually, so it seems to be fairly popular in general

Yeah, I used to think my long time on the LGBT scene made me open minded. Until it turned out lesbians were afraid to tell me of their very real experience with 'transgender' people and their dicks. They were scared to tell me as apparently I was too 'right on' in my thinking and would have joined in with the 'transphobe' taunting. And I am ashamed to admit, I probably would have :S Given until about a year back, I saw nothing wrong with our moderation policy on 'transphobia' and would happily infract anyone who referred to say...Kellie Maloney, as he when on BB. Its only very recently that I challenged this policy and said basically, we are forcing people to have a certain view, a view that is NOT scientifically proven and is akin to a religion. So we are forcing one religion onto people by moderating in that way. I don;t know if the policy did change or not, but I refuse to subscribe to the view that people have souls and can be 'born in the wrong body' any longer, so if I get banned for this so be it tbh. 'Born in the wrong body' is a mental illness. If it eases the sex dysphoria to have surgeries to resemble the opposite sex, then good for you. But noone can ever 'change sex'.

I don't think its an extreme view that males cannot become female, and the other way around. But apparently..it really is?! Even though transsexual people readily admit that they are their biological sex, just want to be the opposite one. I have not met even one transsexual woman who believes they ARE female. This seems to be entirely driven by 'transgender' people, and more specifically, biological males who are straight and want to shag lesbians and enter female changing rooms.
I think people can have whatever view they want, so when you say, nobody can ever change sex, its subjective. If we look at it scientifically, under the assumption that to be a woman or a man, you have to have ovaries or testicles, your right, but you have to accept that science is not about certainty. Humanities is a fairly new and exciting subject.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
az, mad, pc