Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 20-11-2017, 06:00 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Shes not loved by a female as a woman, if she is shagging them with her penis though. Thats the most male thing anyone can do really.

'a woman who loves my female side'. I would challenge this and say it should be 'a woman who loves my feminine side'. Seems a small difference, but its a big difference given the state of the debate today.
Do you know for certainty that she shags him as a female?
Old 20-11-2017, 06:02 PM #52
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Do you know for certainty that she shags him as a female?
I don't understand the question
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 06:04 PM #53
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I think people can have whatever view they want, so when you say, nobody can ever change sex, its subjective. If we look at it scientifically, under the assumption that to be a woman or a man, you have to have ovaries or testicles, your right, but you have to accept that science is not about certainty. Humanities is a fairly new and exciting subject.
Of course people can have whatever view they want. But to scream 'transphobe' at anyone who believe in what we currently know by science (maybe it will change in the future, who knows) is bloody ridiculous. And its whats happening, a lot.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:34 PM #54

Quote:
I don't understand the question
Forget that question. I hadn't considered she has breasts!
Old 20-11-2017, 06:45 PM #55

Quote:
Of course people can have whatever view they want. But to scream 'transphobe' at anyone who believe in what we currently know by science (maybe it will change in the future, who knows) is bloody ridiculous. And its whats happening, a lot.
I can see why people get agitated and defensive when transgender women start stomping their stiletto heels and demanding rights that they very probably shouldn't have but that lot don't tend to be transexuals. Transexuals tend to be a lot less in peoples faces and less likely to bring attention to themselves.

Why should we condemn and belittle transexuals because transgenders are making a fuss? Two friends of ours have a transexual son (born female). I can't even start to imagine how he would feel if someone said, "your not and never will be a real man". I just don't understand why anyone would want to make that a thing.

We have to be careful not to broadly condemn these people and we have to accept that each and every one of us will feel differently about transgender and transexual people.

As for lesbians being harassed by transgender 'lesbians', I completely understand their annoyance. Nobody should be intimidated by anyone.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:57 PM #56
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I can see why people get agitated and defensive when transgender women start stomping their stiletto heels and demanding rights that they very probably shouldn't have but that lot don't tend to be transexuals. Transexuals tend to be a lot less in peoples faces and less likely to bring attention to themselves.

Why should we condemn and belittle transexuals because transgenders are making a fuss? Two friends of ours have a transexual son (born female). I can't even start to imagine how he would feel if someone said, "your not and never will be a real man". I just don't understand why anyone would want to make that a thing.

We have to be careful not to broadly condemn these people and we have to accept that each and every one of us will feel differently about transgender and transexual people.

As for lesbians being harassed by transgender 'lesbians', I completely understand their annoyance. Nobody should be intimidated by anyone.
We don't but these people have been using spaces associated with their chosen sex for years now (if they pass. if they don't they tend to use the areas for their actual sex, so as not to upset people) with little issue. Its been an honour system tbh. So why are laws required that say 'all male people have access to female areas'? Which SI whats being proposed. And is what I am pushing back against with all of my might as I see how detrimental this would be to females.

Why the need for 'self-identification' laws when transsexual people would be able to receive a GRC anyway by basis of having actual sex dysphoria, and 'living as' their chosen sex for 2 years?

The proposed changes to law will not help transsexual people at all. Nor do the actions of transactivists and 'transgender' people.

In the case of your friends son, I would never say to him that he will always be female, though I do think that. As I am a nice person and do not wish to upset anyone.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 20-11-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
az, mad, pc