Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 03-05-2018, 03:00 PM #51

Paras played a good game until her man Jesse went home then it was downhill from there also i actually like Maddy i wish she got some kind of message from home
kay kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 03:06 PM #52
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Yeah, don't believe a word of it girl. Your 2 special "friends" have always cared about you. The proof is HERE

You know,in such a joke season we've actually been hard done by in not seeing these 2 idiots make the f2. Their pitches for what they've done and why they deserve to win would've been comedy gold. Although, given the way Paras has stomped all over weak Maddy and turned her into an obedient little puppy, there's every chance that after Paras made her pitch for winning, Maddy would make her pitch for Paras as well. Maddy - don't worry about me, I've been hopeless all game. Paras is the only deserving winner here. She's drilled it into me and convinced me that she's protected me since day dot.. If it wasn't for her I'd have gone in Rozina's place. And for that she deserves 4x more than me. In fact, I'll probably hand her over my 20k as well, she deserves the full 120k and a whole lot more. I'm just sorry I disgraced myself and my family by having the audacity to try and better a couple of people that deep down I know don't give a sh!t about me. All I can do now is return home penniless and hope that the good lord - and more importantly - Paras.. can forgive my disgusting treachery. Paras - Oh Maddy(in that litttle patronising voice of hers) you're trying to set me up for a fall again, aren't you? trying to beat me by gaining sympathy votes? Maddy - No, honest, this is just how much you've broken me down and how ridiculous you've now made me..

Embarrassing. As if people would win power and then target people that would do anything but benefit their own game, opting instead to make moves for powerless, floating bits of dead wood.

.. As they were talking like that the controller should have immediately switched on the tannoy and played THIS.. and given them appropriate attire to wear to fit their discussion..like big ball noses and giant red wigs. They really are pathetic enough to believe they've been serious players Someone needs to print off that 3 stooges picture and give them each a giant portrait of it. THAT'S how they'll forever be talked about and be remembered.

And as predicted earlier, almost like reading a cheap foreseeable script, the "winner" of the crucial HOH is.. pathetic Paras. It was obvious they were becoming worried that her "Resume" consisted only of mythical moves dreamed up in her own delusional head..so it was only a matter of time before they helped her out and allowed her to finally get something on her blank canvas. A nice simple stand and answer questions one, made even easier when they give you the answers prior. What's her ratio now? 1/368? but don't forget she's "not been trying" in 364 of them..so she's really 1/4. During the latest ep in another 1 of her pathetic camera talks they even showed her conveniently predicting her win in the HOH and how she's happily going to put the only 2 deserved winners on the block. Similar feel to when they got their other pet to beg Canada for some sort of interference to help him out when he was all set to miss jury.. and then as if by magic..

It's all becoming very clear what their end game is. What's the odds that 1 of the stooges win the Veto? Normal odds would make it 50/50. Unfortuanely we're left with riggage - which makes it 100% certain.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:09 PM #53
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

She didn't stink up this one
Old 05-05-2018, 06:30 PM #54

Well, well, well.. it would seem they're happy enough to take a slightly more "dramatic" route by refraining from riggage until the final HOH .. I'm surprised in one way but not in another. Paras' win would have appeared easier against her floating partner, but it's also 1 less locked vote. With 2 stooges now in jury along with Ryan(you see why he was stupidly saved in the silly twist now? another locked vote for their pet) she now has 3 locked votes, only needing 1 more from 3(obv excluding either half of Daela) .. Ali and Liv could quite easily vote against Paras, but Johnny gives off a bitter vibe.. and would most likely be her decisive vote, unless he's seen some of her pathetic cam chats, and got so cringed it was easy to opt for a less liked(personally) but superior opponent. Also looks like production were happy to see Will(who was obvioulsy happy to be dragged to the f2 in whatever way to pick up 20k for lazing about farting for a couple of months) punished after his calamitous effort to seize the opportunity they gifted him to keep the 3-stooges intact.

Anyway, at least we're spared the worst f2 of all time..and it's now guaranteed to have at least 1 deserving player in it. If Daela were in it together then obviously it would be a rock-solid ending to a putrid season. But do we really believe production will allow their pet to miss out on f2/likey win? and while there's been a lot of talk about Daela cutting each other - would they put Paras' f2 certainty at risk by hoping one of them went through with it? Extremely implausible imo.

Check this out .. floating fools so deep into the game and STILL in such desperate need of their rivals turning on each other.. convincing themselves that they "have to cut each other" to stand any chance EMBARRASSING.

Anyone else picture colouring books, crayons and balloons?
Old 05-05-2018, 07:11 PM #55

Hey Jersey, I hear your girl came in stone cold last in the veto! You see what happens when there's no riggage helping her!
Old 10-05-2018, 03:08 AM #56

Did you see how ridiculous Paras looked as she desperately tried for the umpteenth time to get Kaela to cut Del boy over Will ..trying to sell her the moronic idea by saying desperate stuff like "you'd be the face of this game" .. and Kaela be looking at her like, bitch, please, I'm already the face of this fu(k!ng game,, which admittedly wasn't too difficult to become, with floating trash like you for competition..

And did you see her time with the past winners.. it looked as though they were sent in there to "coach" her, give her a ton of ideas in what to say in her delusional winning pitch. How to sell her moronic, messy game to the jury. While they didn't give Daela half the encouragement they gave to the entitled one.

Anyway, thankfully we only have one more day of this nonsense. AVOID THE FOLLOWING IF YOU DON'T WISH TO SEE ANY POTENTIAL FINAL HOH REVEAL(pt1 and pt2)..
Spoiler:

Not that you'd be at all surprised to learn that Paras "won" HOH pt1, eh? given we know she has the full backing of the producers. Kaela apparently won the 2nd. And even though we don't "know" who'll win the last until tomorrow,, we do actually know, don't we ..I'm just interested to see what sort of easy comps they throw her way. No doubt similar to her 1st "win" which was to stand like a dummy and answer questions(producers had already fed her)
Old 10-05-2018, 03:17 AM #57
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

The Paras win is almost here Pro Sniper
Old 10-05-2018, 04:45 AM #58
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post

Yeah, it's so comforting to have a "bestie" that treats you like sh!t just because you're trying to better yourself in a game at the expense of the 2 people that are sh!tting on you to save their own weak asses.

Maddy will feel so lost without her 2 moronic, bullying, stoogey muckers.

And lulz at Paras still deluding herself that Maddy owes everything to her. Maddy's had 30+ xtra days all because of Paras' "protection"(that came from powerless positions) The delusional little freak will write a book when she gets out titled: My 10,000 Moves In Big Brother.
Tbf to William there he actually sounds like he was feeling guilty for what he was going to do to Maddy.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:46 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
The Paras win is almost here Pro Sniper
Indeed, Jersey. But what does it really matter? I'll tear up specific HMs all season while they're in-play. I believe it's our job to be as harsh as possible on the fame hungry freaks. But in-play stops the moment jury makes their decision. All a Paras win does is add another ridiculous, unworthy winner to the ranks. No big deal. It's not like she'll be lonely in there.

Anyway, Win or Lose, Paras will be remembered for the following 5 reasons:-

1) Being part of arguably the worst floater alliance of all time(aka the 3-stooges)

2) Being a contradictive, indecisive mess. During her pathetic cam chats she would spell out her "master plans"..which very few of(if any???) ever materialized. In fact, when the opposite happened to what she was intending, she would switch immediately and credit herself with it anyway. Had no decisive plan and was erratically firing blanks all over the place,,, flip-flopping every second in a desperate battle with her fanciful ideas vs realism. It became clear that her lack of house control and meek threat meant her peripheral ass was simply ignored like she was a little ineffective Poodle that a group of Rottweilers just allowed to loiter in behind them.

3) Being XXXtremely DELUSIONAL. Taking credit for saving every person in the game until they were evicted..which was handy since she liked to pat herself on the back after every eviction too..crediting herself with each one of them as well. All in all, over the course of her DR/cam chats, slaps 10,000+ moves on her "Resume" that could only be seen if living somewhere inside her mind.

4) Being a bully. Finding the softest, most vulnerable person in the house and using her as an emotional punch bag. Mentally breaking her down over the course of their "friendship" to the point where the poor girl felt compelled to roll over and die.. for the benefit of her tormentor. Can't even cast a vote the way she wishes she could.

5) Being the beneficiary of riggage. Couldn't win a comp all season long..........pretended to "throw" dozens of them..then kept failing in dozens more that she said she was trying in..but then as the end is looming..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM = "wins" 3 easy comps that are obviously gifted to her. This sort of biased rubbish only serves to taint the game. When it becomes patently obvious they're hell-bent on pushing their own twisted narrative.. it all becomes so very boring/predictable.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:02 PM #60
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:58 AM #61

Did you spot the riggage during the 1st part of the HOH? Daela's poles were structured in a slightly tilted fashion to make it impossible to balance the weight of all 20 chips. Whereas Paras' poles were predictably straight as a die. Derek was pissed cos he was crushing with speed but was unable to complete it..and there was nothing he could do about it. Except keep trying and hope his poles would somehow straighten up by accident did you see he even made an effort to counter balance the rig.. Kaela kept believing but unfortunately for her, no matter how much you "believe", you simply can't beat a fix. Daela could've played that game for a week and not finished there's off since they were designed to fail. Had either of them tried the one Paras got to work on, they would've finished in 1 go. Anyway, Paras is elated that her cheating mates have come through for her yet again, and is prancing about in arrogance, shouting to the cams "this is my house, I walked in this house knowing I'm gonna win" she's either the most arrogant fool on the planet, or she knew because her production mates told her she would. While the former is quite true, I think we know the latter is where he confidence comes from on this particular occasion..

On the jury part it was quite fitting that Sarah Hanlon was asked to host it.. given she's a weak, useless floater in the same mould as next soon to be pathetic winner. If I remember correctly, she too was a "superfan" and she too couldn't get enough annoying cam chats in..and production also came to her aid as well - propelling her to a preposterous win. This is the girl who was petrified to slide down a mini shoot during one of the comps..

Anyway, after Paras predictably won pt3 of the HOH and took the beast that is Kaela, it should've been a formality that Kaela won with a bit to spare. But when you have bitter jurors(more ridiculous when they were saved from eviction just to make sure they made jury to vote for specific person) moronic jurors and fearful/brainwashed jurors, her task was impossible. So yet again we predictably ended up with another rotten winner.

As a special thnx to the producers, it's a shame Paras never told them to play this song on her exit ..
Old 11-05-2018, 07:00 AM #62
A great thief

A great thief

Get her
Old 11-05-2018, 01:39 PM #63
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Did you spot the riggage during the 1st part of the HOH? Daela's poles were structured in a slightly tilted fashion to make it impossible to balance the weight of all 20 chips. Whereas Paras' poles were predictably straight as a die. Derek was pissed cos he was crushing with speed but was unable to complete it..and there was nothing he could do about it. Except keep trying and hope his poles would somehow straighten up by accident did you see he even made an effort to counter balance the rig.. Kaela kept believing but unfortunately for her, no matter how much you "believe", you simply can't beat a fix. Daela could've played that game for a week and not finished there's off since they were designed to fail. Had either of them tried the one Paras got to work on, they would've finished in 1 go. Anyway, Paras is elated that her cheating mates have come through for her yet again, and is prancing about in arrogance, shouting to the cams "this is my house, I walked in this house knowing I'm gonna win" she's either the most arrogant fool on the planet, or she knew because her production mates told her she would. While the former is quite true, I think we know the latter is where he confidence comes from on this particular occasion..

On the jury part it was quite fitting that Sarah Hanlon was asked to host it.. given she's a weak, useless floater in the same mould as next soon to be pathetic winner. If I remember correctly, she too was a "superfan" and she too couldn't get enough annoying cam chats in..and production also came to her aid as well - propelling her to a preposterous win. This is the girl who was petrified to slide down a mini shoot during one of the comps..

Anyway, after Paras predictably won pt3 of the HOH and took the beast that is Kaela, it should've been a formality that Kaela won with a bit to spare. But when you have bitter jurors(more ridiculous when they were saved from eviction just to make sure they made jury to vote for specific person) moronic jurors and fearful/brainwashed jurors, her task was impossible. So yet again we predictably ended up with another rotten winner.

As a special thnx to the producers, it's a shame Paras never told them to play this song on her exit ..
Old 11-05-2018, 01:49 PM #64
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

This thread is coming for the TiBB Awards hall of fame

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:50 PM #65
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
This thread is coming for the TiBB Awards hall of fame

Paras BB icon for the good and the bad

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
comp, paras, pathetic, stinks