Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 15-02-2019, 07:55 AM #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Apparently she will have to get herself to Turkey or Iraq for the UK to help as it’s too dangerous to have a consulate in Syria

Yes in Secret
or She could be Kidnapped
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 07:57 AM #77
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

You can play with a baby lion, but let it live in the wild and when you meet it again it will kill you in an instance.

Elephants will purposely stamp on baby lion cubs because they know what they grow into.

Humans are not as advanced as you would like to think.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:15 AM #78
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Does her unborn child deserve to die for her mistakes? Do the children that get victimised and abused in IS' territories deserve it because of who their parents are?

Honestly the attitude displayed by a lot of members in this thread is disgusting. A complete lack of empathy and straight up sense from a lot of people I expected more from.

If she comes back she's not gonna have a 'cushy' life as I believe at least one member was making out, she'd likely be charged and imprisoned for a very long time and then placed on watchlists after that. She probably won't get to see her child raised and that's her own fault but her child will likely be raised in a loving environment where they won't be indoctrinated and turned into a child soldier or raised to be a radicalised baby factory. Children shouldn't suffer for their parents' sins.

Plus, as others have said, she's a British, she's our responsibility and she was radicalised here. We can't just pass the buck especially considering the people saying that would be very much for deporting her if the situation was reversed. Let her come back, throw her in prison and hopefully get some useful information out of her and let her child live a normal life.
People on the thread are reacting to her interview, not to what may or may not happen to her on her return, she personally wants to come back to live quietly with her child, she wants to return like nothing has happened and that she should just be accepted back as if she had never run off to fight against the west in the first place. It has already been established very early in the thread that only a very small percentage of returning Jihadi's ever get to see the inside of a court so I expect the same will happen with her if she does get back.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:22 AM #79
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

People play on the fact she is pregnant, but what parent after having two kids die of starvation in a war zone would get pregnant again!

One that does not care, she would not care if it was your child lying dead in front of her when ISIS was in control.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:42 AM #80

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
I'm reading comments all over saying "oh she was only a kid when she went" SHE WAS FIFTEEN YEARS OF AGE. You know full well right from wrong well before you're 15 years old. If she's old enough to travel with "her mates" across Europe, get herself smuggled into Syria and join IS then she was no "child".

"What about the baby?" - what about the endless babies/children her mob have slaughtered needlessly?

Tough **** lady. Absolute oxygen thief.
I agree with this Jonnii, those beheaded people she so nonchalantly dismissed had babies,parents,brothers sisters etc. I time for Britain to stop molly coddling these scumbags,the NHS is stretched enough without the likes of her using them.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:55 AM #81
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I imagine its pretty easy to forget your feelings in the past after five years of that ****e...but your opinion is part of the fascination of this case.

Edit...we are all part of one of the most barbaric regimes of all time...not that long ago either in the scale of things.

All of us? My family didn't make a penny from the Empire, and to drag that up is budding the waters of this case. The part of my family that was here during the time of Empire was living in squalor, so excuse me Parm, if I don't weep and wring my hands for this girl.

Her baby's father is Dutch. Maybe they will take her. We have no obligation to take her back. And I hope we don't,
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:56 AM #82

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

They should let her have the kid then bring it to her family to raise in the UK then hand the terrorist mother over to Assad to deal with.She committed terrorism in Syria the Syrians can punish her.
If i smuggled drugs into Morocco for example i’d be locked up there.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:57 AM #83
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Does her unborn child deserve to die for her mistakes? Do the children that get victimised and abused in IS' territories deserve it because of who their parents are?

Honestly the attitude displayed by a lot of members in this thread is disgusting. A complete lack of empathy and straight up sense from a lot of people I expected more from.

If she comes back she's not gonna have a 'cushy' life as I believe at least one member was making out, she'd likely be charged and imprisoned for a very long time and then placed on watchlists after that. She probably won't get to see her child raised and that's her own fault but her child will likely be raised in a loving environment where they won't be indoctrinated and turned into a child soldier or raised to be a radicalised baby factory. Children shouldn't suffer for their parents' sins.

Plus, as others have said, she's a British, she's our responsibility and she was radicalised here. We can't just pass the buck especially considering the people saying that would be very much for deporting her if the situation was reversed. Let her come back, throw her in prison and hopefully get some useful information out of her and let her child live a normal life.
She is British at the moment. But any minute now she will be stateless and it is perfectly within our rights to get rid. She's useless to us, she has no information to share. And when is someone going to care even a little bit about all those severed heads that did not faze her.

Legally, we do not have to take her back. And I hope we won't. The resources that would be wasted on her could be used more fruitfully somewhere else.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:19 AM #84
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Edit...we are all part of one of the most barbaric regimes of all time...not that long ago either in the scale of things.
I don't get to share the pride of the invention of the vaccine, so I won't share the shame or take the punishment of other things that happened in the past.

Oliver_W is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 11:21 AM #85
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Let her rot in Syria
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 11:24 AM #86
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
I don't get to share the pride of the invention of the vaccine, so I won't share the shame or take the punishment of other things that happened in the past.
I agree with that. And what's more... who's to say the British Empire was one of the most barbaric regimes. More barbaric than Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? Papa Doc? Franco, Pinochet... and all the other monsters who took but didn't give? Not trying to say the British Empire was a summer camp, but there were plenty of more barbaric regimes. And none of them bloomed into an organisation that does as much good as the Commonwealth. Even countries who were never under British rule choose to join.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:42 PM #87

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Ffs we used to burn women to death or sowly drown them...we used to hang draw and quarter live peoplease. ...if that's not as barbaric as isis then what is?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 12:49 PM #88
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I may sound awful and I totally admit I lack any empathy in the situation for her but letting her back is dangerous af especially as she has shown no remorse.

If she should be allowed back then I hope they take the child away from her and she goes to prison and the other inmates make her life a misery.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:57 PM #89
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Sick of the people saying 'oh bless her she was 15' etc. Shall we let all teenagers get away with whatever they want? Should we just forgive James Bulgers killers also?
Old 15-02-2019, 01:16 PM #90
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I may sound awful and I totally admit I lack any empathy in the situation for her but letting her back is dangerous af especially as she has shown no remorse.

If she should be allowed back then I hope they take the child away from her and she goes to prison and the other inmates make her life a misery.
If it's dangerous to the UK to let her back in, is it not dangerous to the country she's in currently to leave her there?

A country that has far fewer resources available to monitor her...

...a country that she isn't from.

Yes she's a dangerous criminal but she's a dangerous criminal who was born and raised in the United Kingdom, and thus, the United Kingdom should be making sure that she isn't a danger to anyone, anywhere. The attitude that it's OK for a dangerous person to be out there "so long as she isn't here" is just worrying, and a huge part of the overall problem.

There seems to be a misconception that "we are responsible for her" is about making sure that she is OK or having some sort of sympathy for her. But "we are responsible for her" isn't about protecting her, it's about protecting OTHERS from her if she is dangerous.

People see a dangerous UK citizen and want to wash their hands of it and say "Oh not our problem, she's not on UK soil so who cares what happens elsewhere". It's a mind-bogglingly irresponsible and selfish attitude for any country to have. We don't want to have to deal with dangerous people from other countries, and we don't want to deal with dangerous people from our own country? What sort of attitude is that? It's utter hypocrisy.

And I have absolutely no doubt that the same people who are all for it would have plenty to say about other countries if they were leaving their dangerous citizens in the UK and wanted nothing to do with it.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 01:34 PM #91
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

She knowingly and freely joined a terrorist group the only way she should be allowed in this country is a convicted terrorist and should spend her life in prison, do you think she would want to come back if Isis was still in control?? No she would be breeding to make new terrorist.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:35 PM #92
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

If a woman says seeing a severed head did not faze her then she is an evil bitch
Old 15-02-2019, 01:40 PM #93
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
If a woman says seeing a severed head did not faze her then she is an evil bitch
True
Old 15-02-2019, 01:45 PM #94
-

-

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
True
A British "evil bitch" who should be back in Britain being monitored by (or locked up by) Britain. Right?

If you happen to believe in "evil", anyway. I would say she's psychologically abnormal and potentially dangerous. "Evil" is, as always, fairytale stuff.

I'd also be tempted to reserve judgement on the actual quotes as, as Parm pointed out early in the thread, she cannot publicly denounce ISIS while she's in a Syrian refugee camp as she wouldn't last a day.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 01:53 PM #95
You know my methods

You know my methods

lets hope she does not get killed as the USA extinguishes the last of ISIS

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:22 PM #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
If it's dangerous to the UK to let her back in, is it not dangerous to the country she's in currently to leave her there?

A country that has far fewer resources available to monitor her...

...a country that she isn't from.

Yes she's a dangerous criminal but she's a dangerous criminal who was born and raised in the United Kingdom, and thus, the United Kingdom should be making sure that she isn't a danger to anyone, anywhere. The attitude that it's OK for a dangerous person to be out there "so long as she isn't here" is just worrying, and a huge part of the overall problem.

There seems to be a misconception that "we are responsible for her" is about making sure that she is OK or having some sort of sympathy for her. But "we are responsible for her" isn't about protecting her, it's about protecting OTHERS from her if she is dangerous.

People see a dangerous UK citizen and want to wash their hands of it and say "Oh not our problem, she's not on UK soil so who cares what happens elsewhere". It's a mind-bogglingly irresponsible and selfish attitude for any country to have. We don't want to have to deal with dangerous people from other countries, and we don't want to deal with dangerous people from our own country? What sort of attitude is that? It's utter hypocrisy.

And I have absolutely no doubt that the same people who are all for it would have plenty to say about other countries if they were leaving their dangerous citizens in the UK and wanted nothing to do with it.
Whilst I agree with what you are saying, I don't think its just a British thing to do. I am sure no civilised country's general population would open their arms and want to welcome back their home grown terrorists. Its a natural reaction from the general public to not want them anywhere near their relatively safe lives.

In my opnion, she should be brought back and locked up and try to be de-radicalised. If that is not possible she should be detained indefinitely
Old 15-02-2019, 02:32 PM #97

Quote:
Ffs we used to burn women to death or sowly drown them...we used to hang draw and quarter live peoplease. ...if that's not as barbaric as isis then what is?
'Used to' being the operative words ,we don't anymore and have not for a long time

she can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited by hijaxers; 15-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:38 PM #98
Adios

Adios

Quote:
If you were a mother of a 17yr old son you would be up on Sunday cooking him a hearty breakfast though.
Like **** would I

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 02:40 PM #99
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrob...97491970386852

Read here about her Dad who wants her home !!
Old 15-02-2019, 02:40 PM #100
Banned

Banned

Quote:
She has no remorse! And if isis had not been beaten she would still be with her murdering husband and friends giving birth to more children to kill uk citizens given the chance.

You should be more outraged at the thousands of innocent kids dying of starvation shouldn’t you?
What a bizarre point to make and at the end of the day you're still basically fine with saying that you're fine with children dying because you're demonising them before they're even born and that's ****ed up, 'Giving birth to more children to kill UK citizens...'. An utterly ****ed up point of view and one that is devoid of empathy.

Your last point about starvation comes across as hollow and questionable, are you saying you're only empathetic enough to sympathise with one or the other? You can't sympathise with both? You may be limited in your ability to empathise but I won't ever demonise a child before it's born just so I don't have to feel empathy for the fact it's fated to a horrible life and a worse death.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
19, exlondon, home, isis, join, ran, schoolgirl, uk