Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2019, 10:19 AM #1676

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Another great video, Goldheart.

I had no idea about the fan who broke into his bedroom and hid in his closet for days before finally getting caught.
So that explains the reason for the bedroom "security system" that everyone was talking about which is mentioned from 18.00 onwards.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:29 AM #1677

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Another great video, Goldheart.

I had no idea about the fan who broke into his bedroom and hid in his closet for days before finally getting caught.
So that explains the reason for the bedroom "security system" that everyone was talking about which is mentioned from 18.00 onwards.
Exactly nobody thinks it's weird when other celebrities have high security & alarm systems to protect their home & themselves.

Yeah how scary is that , people say MJ was paranoid and is it any wonder when there's crazy stalkers like that .

Plus Gavin Arvizo's brother claimed he saw his brother get abused by MJ , so somehow the brother who's a larger kid managed to sneak pass the alarm system without being heard ??.

But then the contradiction of that is how MJ is using the alarm to warn him so he doesn't get caught ,yet somehow Arvizo's brother managed to bypass the alarm .
Old 29-03-2019, 10:37 AM #1678

Quote:
Exactly nobody thinks it's weird when other celebrities have high security & alarm systems to protect their home & themselves.

Yeah how scary is that , people say MJ was paranoid and is it any wonder when there's crazy stalkers like that .

Plus Gavin Arvizo's brother claimed he saw his brother get abused by MJ , so somehow the brother who's a larger kid managed to sneak pass the alarm system without being heard ??.

But then the contradiction of that is how MJ is using the alarm to warn him so he doesn't get caught ,yet somehow Arvizo's brother managed to bypass the alarm
I know. It's completely and utterly ridiculous.
Old 29-03-2019, 10:39 AM #1679
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Let's face it, all these videos are damage limitation excersises by the jackson family who are using thier dead brothers money to keep them in the lifestyle they are used to and only want to keep it that way...and I would guess that the percentage of people who thought he was innocent but now guilty will be far far higher than the opposite way around.
100%
Old 29-03-2019, 11:29 AM #1680

Quote:
Here's something else to add to the list of lies spun by Robson and Safechuck...

Here's the part where Safechuck specifically mentions having sex with MJ in a room above the Train Station...
Verification from the operator of the Neverland Amusement Park who says the Train Station wasn't contructed until mid 93 - yet Safechuck claims he and MJ had sex there and that the "abuse" stopped in 92.

Last edited by Nancy.; 29-03-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:30 AM #1681
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Nancy re quoting your own posts is spamming

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:34 AM #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I quoted my post but forgot to add the additional information but must've edited at the exact time as you replied, so people would know what I was talking about, but thanks anyway.

Last edited by Nancy.; 29-03-2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:45 AM #1683

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah how was Safechuck abused on a train that wasn't built yet ??? .

The pool area was another place of abuse apparently ? , but there was surveillance & people around.

The famous bedroom with the mirror is actually 2 way and Oprah & MJ were sat looking at it .
Old 29-03-2019, 11:50 AM #1684

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Wouldn't you think if someone was a peadophile with such a career MJ had that they would have been VERY secretive about it as they would know such a claim would ruin them,but MJ was completely open about it all,like he had nothing to hide and I believe he didn't. I wonder why as soon as you say you have slept in the same bed as a child ,you are automatically branded a molester or potential one,there are other things to enjoy in bed, why does the worst always come to peoples minds ? You can love kids and their company without anything sinister going on up top( or bottom),if he had been a woman would the story be different ?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 29-03-2019, 11:55 AM #1685
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
I quoted my post but forgot to add the additional information but must've edited at the exact time as you replied, so people would know what I was talking about, but thanks anyway.
Yeah, quoting your own post and adding info is fine, have done it myself a few times. Just quoting it with a '.' or something is just spamming really.

Seems this was maybe the second, then was changed to the first? Or something. Either way, how the quoted post is now is obviously fine..I can't actually see what it was, as my 'view edits' button is not working right for some reason..

Possibly a pointless post (mine)
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:19 PM #1686

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Wouldn't you think if someone was a peadophile with such a career MJ had that they would have been VERY secretive about it as they would know such a claim would ruin them,but MJ was completely open about it all,like he had nothing to hide and I believe he didn't. I wonder why as soon as you say you have slept in the same bed as a child ,you are automatically branded a molester or potential one,there are other things to enjoy in bed, why does the worst always come to peoples minds ? You can love kids and their company without anything sinister going on up top( or bottom),if he had been a woman would the story be different ?
And according to Safechuck & Robson he spent alot of time abusing them both without being seen. Wasn't he busy writing music or spending time with his family or friends . or having business meetings and going on tour and being interviewed??? .

The places they claim MJ abused them have plot holes and doesn't make sense like the Train for example that hadn't been built yet .

When Bashire stitched MJ up with that badly edited documentary , he hurt MJ with the whole "kids sleeping in bed" . You could see he was upset and he said "you're thinking sexual but it isn't" .

Yeah Kaz i can't help but think the same if he was Shania Twain or Dolly Parton what would the reaction of been then to kids having sleepovers ?? interesting we'll never know . And would the media twist the truth and say Dolly only prefers little girls in her bedroom .

We can all agree that Mj's behaviour was inappropriate to have kids stay at his home and sleep there , but to automatically think "paedophile" is a serious leap and damaging accusation which taints his legacy.

MJ was used to sharing bedrooms and beds as he was growing up , what's normal to him is different to other people .

Innocent things get taken out of context and sadly there's a perverse distorted view of things .

Even the old Batman tv series was considered weird by some corrie actress who thought it was weird looking back at Batman being friends with Robin who's a young boy , people see what they want to see and we all know there was nothing perverted about Batman & Robin .
Old 29-03-2019, 12:42 PM #1687

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And according to Safechuck & Robson he spent alot of time abusing them both without being seen. Wasn't he busy writing music or spending time with his family or friends . or having business meetings and going on tour and being interviewed??? .

The places they claim MJ abused them have plot holes and doesn't make sense like the Train for example that hadn't been built yet .

When Bashire stitched MJ up with that badly edited documentary , he hurt MJ with the whole "kids sleeping in bed" . You could see he was upset and he said "you're thinking sexual but it isn't" .

Yeah Kaz i can't help but think the same if he was Shania Twain or Dolly Parton what would the reaction of been then to kids having sleepovers ?? interesting we'll never know . And would the media twist the truth and say Dolly only prefers little girls in her bedroom .

We can all agree that Mj's behaviour was inappropriate to have kids stay at his home and sleep there , but to automatically think "paedophile" is a serious leap and damaging accusation which taints his legacy.

MJ was used to sharing bedrooms and beds as he was growing up , what's normal to him is different to other people .

Innocent things get taken out of context and sadly there's a perverse distorted view of things .

Even the old Batman tv series was considered weird by some corrie actress who thought it was weird looking back at Batman being friends with Robin who's a young boy , people see what they want to see and we all know there was nothing perverted about Batman & Robin .
Excellent post Goldheart and of course I agree,I think him having those kids there in this climate was ill thought out , but in no way was it to hurt any of them. but they say karma is a bitch,lets see how this 'claim' progresses.

Old 29-03-2019, 01:02 PM #1688

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Excellent post Goldheart and of course I agree,I think him having those kids there in this climate was ill thought out , but in no way was it to hurt any of them. but they say karma is a bitch,lets see how this 'claim' progresses.
Alot of what Mj was doing was charity work to help kids and he had sick kids stay there , and that bedroom Safechuck lied about is actually set up so that kids can watch movies /cartoons. it was in an old Oprah interview which i can't find atm . And the other kids that stayed there were allowed because MJ always asked the parents permission.

From the old home movies i've from Nerverland , MJ just looks like a big kid himself enjoying himself doing things he missed out on as a kid.

Notice Kaz how these accusations seem to be every 10 years aswell .

Old 30-03-2019, 09:16 AM #1689

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

From The mirror, isn't this the truth ?by Will-I-am
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...cid=spartanntp

Last edited by Kazanne; 30-03-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:36 AM #1690
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
It’s no more the truth than the accusers.

It’s not for money it’s for racist reasons.

Come on kazanne the opinion of a another black singer don’t make it the truth.

Common sense makes you question why a grown man wants kids in his bed.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:45 AM #1691
-

-

Quote:
I've deleted some more posts in here along with the numerous posts Vicky deleted yesterday. I'm going to reopen it but anyone, on any "side" who starts picking at members in here or bringing them up in posts to have a dig will be infracted.If it turns into a mess like it was previous to the deletions it will be permanently locked
This leaves me with a bit of a predicament Niamh because if the posts since reopening are anything to go by, it's pretty clear that this is still (and will forever be) a YouTube / Twitter spamming circlejerk but saying so is what caused all of the personal stuff to begin with.

I'm not picking on members individually / calling them names, I'm calling the thread out for what it has become and if that's considered personal then infract away I guess . I'd still rather say it than sit back and watch two probable - or even if only POSSIBLE - abuse victims be smeared as villains through trashy social media propaganda.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 30-03-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Old 30-03-2019, 10:17 AM #1692

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
This leaves me with a bit of a predicament Niamh because if the posts since reopening are anything to go by, it's pretty clear that this is still (and will forever be) a YouTube / Twitter spamming circlejerk but saying so is what caused all of the personal stuff to begin with.

I'm not picking on members individually / calling them names, I'm calling the thread out for what it has become and if that's considered personal then infract away I guess . I'd still rather say it than sit back and watch two probable - or even if only POSSIBLE - abuse victims be smeared as villains through trashy social media propaganda.
There's saying it once..but to continue to drone on and on about when it would be much easier just not to comment after making your opinion clear.

Perhaps the thread only looked like a circle jerk to you because nobody else was replying, that's not down to kez goldheart or nancy though.
Old 30-03-2019, 10:38 AM #1693
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
There's saying it once..but to continue to drone on and on about when it would be much easier just not to comment after making your opinion clear.
Sure it would be easier but it would also be making it easy for people alleging abuse to be accused of being villains and liars, which again, I'm not willing to step back and allow. What ever gave you the impression that I like things "easy"?

Quote:
Perhaps the thread only looked like a circle jerk to you because nobody else was replying, that's not down to kez goldheart or nancy though.
That's literally exactly what I said Parm; my opinion is about the thread and the things being posted here, it's not a personal judgement of the people posting those things and never has been.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:12 AM #1694

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The Elephant in the room is most definitely RACISM , if it wasn't then Harvey Weinstein's documentary & the publicity surrounding it wouldn't get pushed on the back burner . Oprah is protecting Weinstein her friend despite numerous women saying he took advantage & abused them . Why isn't Oprah interviewing these women? When there's a lot more evidence to back their claims up .

Why is MJ being used as the scape goat for the #metoo movement & child abuse awareness campaign .

H & M has removed any clothing with MJ on , yet they keep rock stars & rock & roll people who have been accused of sleeping / having intimate relationships with under age girls.

There's a lot of perverse behaviour in Hollywood that Corey Feldman tried to address ,but that gets ignored by people. And so much hypocrisy . MJ was found innocent.

It's ridiculous how they're trying to erase history & mute MJ , the bandwagon & outcry is ludicrous , they're painting him as a monster .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 30-03-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:44 AM #1695

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sure it would be easier but it would also be making it easy for people alleging abuse to be accused of being villains and liars, which again, I'm not willing to step back and allow. What ever gave you the impression that I like things "easy"?

That's literally exactly what I said Parm; my opinion is about the thread and the things being posted here, it's not a personal judgement of the people posting those things and never has been.

Ok..I doubted you did want to single out anyone..
Old 30-03-2019, 11:45 AM #1696

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The Elephant in the room is most definitely RACISM , if it wasn't then Harvey Weinstein's documentary & the publicity surrounding it wouldn't get pushed on the back burner . Oprah is protecting Weinstein her friend despite numerous women saying he took advantage & abused them . Why isn't Oprah interviewing these women? When there's a lot more evidence to back their claims up .

Why is MJ being used as the scape goat for the #metoo movement & child abuse awareness campaign .

H & M has removed any clothing with MJ on , yet they keep rock stars & rock & roll people who have been accused of sleeping / having intimate relationships with under age girls.

There's a lot of perverse behaviour in Hollywood that Corey Feldman tried to address ,but that gets ignored by people. And so much hypocrisy . MJ was found innocent.

It's ridiculous how they're trying to erase history & mute MJ , the bandwagon & outcry is ludicrous , they're painting him as a monster .

He bloody was a monster..I believe he was a rampant as Saville.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:54 AM #1697

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 30-03-2019, 11:56 AM #1698
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 30-03-2019, 12:03 PM #1699

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm assuming he turned the invite down.
Old 30-03-2019, 12:05 PM #1700

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Thanksgiving Day in 1987 is on Thursday, November 26

He had some free time I see...perhaps he went after all.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abuse, amidst, bans, bbc, child, claims, jackon, michael, music