Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 10-07-2007, 07:18 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
SHAMED Jade Goody has revealed she feared her miscarriage was “God’s punishment” for her behaviour on Celebrity Big Brother.
This is a sad situation for Jade and Jack and this comment is sad to see, but understandable, as Jade Goody just feels that everything has just gone from bad to worse, ever since CBB5 So this comment would be just a "despair comment", but not meant, I assure you

Quote:
Jade, 26, was 12 weeks pregnant when she lost the baby she was expecting with toyboy lover Jack Tweed, 19, last month.
So near, but yet so far. Now it is just a memory, a bad one, which hopefully Jade & Jack can get through

Quote:
And the loudmouth — whose career went into freefall following the Celebrity BB racism storm — said the miscarriage had sent her reeling into a “dark time.”
They refer to Jade Goody as a loudmouth. Well, they can print what they like, can't they!!! Typical Media.

The CBB5 race furore was a terrible experience for Jade Goody and the miscarriage just adds to the pain

Quote:
She said: “After the miscarriage I did ask, ‘Why is all this happening?’ I thought it was God’s punishment for something I’d done.
Despair talk, just like I said above. Many other women who have miscarriages, will look for answers, even though there isn't any really.

Quote:
“This year it’s been one thing after another. But after losing the baby I felt I’d never recover.”
Jade feels like that now, but it will dissipate over time

Quote:
Following her stint on the Channel 4 show in January — where she hit the headlines for bullying Bollywood princess Shilpa Shetty — Jade’s perfume and autobiography were withdrawn from sale.
Yeah, Yeah, we are sick of hearing that repetative cr*p If they withdaw stuff from sale, then just buy it on Ebay. The place which sells Jade Goody stuff all day, every day.

Quote:
In February she checked in to The Priory in London over depression, before travelling to India in a bid to save her career.
The Priory was just a desperate measure, which didn't work. The trip to India was a good gesture by Jade Goody, and the money was a positive help to a few.

Quote:
Speaking for the first time since the miscarriage, mum-of-two Jade admitted she was overjoyed when she discovered she was pregnant.
Naturally

Quote:
She said: “I was shocked at first, but after such a horrible few months, having a baby was something I could finally look forward to.
It was a glimmer of hope for better things to come

Quote:
“I dreamt of having a girl and even secretly imagined dressing her in pink.”
Nice thought. A Mini-Jade, wearing pink

Quote:
However, Jade said the miscarriage nearly broke her spirit, adding: “It got to the point where I thought, ‘What else can happen?’. I tortured myself asking why. It was a dark time but I had to put on a brave face for my sons.
Terrible news

Quote:
“Last week a woman hugged me in the street. I just broke down. But then I get worried people will think I’m crying for sympathy.”
Jade is NOT crying for sympathy, it is just a nervous reaction which any woman in that situation could go through

Quote:
She told Closer magazine: “Last year, everything I touched turned to gold.”
Endemol changed that

Quote:
Jade says she is still determined to pick up her career.
She will succeed "Relentless" is the word she is looking for

If you fight on, you will win....

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:28 PM #27

Sorry, but where in the article did Jade ever say it was punishment for CBB? She said “After the miscarriage I did ask, ‘Why is all this happening?’ I thought it was God’s punishment for something I’d done." No mention of CBB in that. I think the press have just assumed that she meant CBB but she never said it.

Losing a baby must be a very difficult thing to go through and im sure many women go though it diffrently.

Quote:
So every woman that has a miscarrage is being punished, oh shut up jade.
She didnt say that. She said she felt like she was being punished.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:29 PM #28
Banned

Banned

Well she has the right to think that she is punished for her actions. I question my actions sometimes, when bad thinks happen, so if thats what she thinks, good for her. That mwans she will probably do lots of soul searching and change her ways.
I personally dislike Jade very much because of celeb BB, but everyone deserves redemtion and a second chance. So I feel bad for her and her boyfriend for losing their baby!
gowildcats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:31 PM #29
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Is she still on about that...?
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:44 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Sorry, but where in the article did Jade ever say it was punishment for CBB? She said “After the miscarriage I did ask, ‘Why is all this happening?’ I thought it was God’s punishment for something I’d done." No mention of CBB in that. I think the press have just assumed that she meant CBB but she never said it.
The post I made was from the first post/article, not the one you posted after the threads were merged

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:40 PM #31

spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 06:06 PM #32

I think “punishment from God” is the most disgusting thing I’ve heard for a long time. The whole article is absolutely insane and just terrible.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
baby, god, goody, losing, loss, merged, punishment