Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 25-10-2023, 01:02 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

I don't like Paul, but I think he did ok with the apology.

Sometimes it's enough for the other person to make the first movie and everything doesn't need to be raked over in detail.

He was fine.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:04 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
How was it pathetic? He apologised honestly and his reasoning for why he did made complete sense

If he did or if he didn't, he could never win either way with most of y'all.
He was making sly digs behind Noky's back, his apology is to save himself.

He probably thinks he's going to win BB now. He needs some loud deafening "GET PAUL OUT" chants, to give him a wake up call...that he's not being perceived well .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 01:07 PM #28

I don't think his apology was all that fake. He caught her on her own and sat down and apologised. An apology isn't going to change someones mind if they are going to apologise anyway. If it was totally fake he would have made sure he an audience so all the others would see too.

I think the hate level on here for him is unnecessary. He's a bit of a dick yes but he hasn't done anything THAT bad. They all run like idiots for drinks, most of them swear like sailors and he isn't the only one playing in the bedroom at night but he gets the hate for it.

Last edited by AnnieK; 25-10-2023 at 01:08 PM.
AnnieK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 01:11 PM #29
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
He was making sly digs behind Noky's back, his apology is to save himself.

He probably thinks he's going to win BB now. He needs some loud deafening "GET PAUL OUT" chants, to give him a wake up call...that he's not being perceived well .
He didn't make any digs about Noky...? They actually seem to get on pretty well, he just explained that he doesn't have the same banter with her as he does with Olivia (which he said TO her as well). He said that he felt bad for the way he reacted so... that's a good enough reason to apologise for most people. But of course you see what you wanna see

I reckon we'll be seeing some big "Paul to win" banners in next eviction ep, better keep a lookout
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 01:17 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He didn't make any digs about Noky...? They actually seem to get on pretty well, he just explained that he doesn't have the same banter with her as he does with Olivia (which he said TO her as well). He said that he felt bad for the way he reacted so... that's a good enough reason to apologise for most people. But of course you see what you wanna see

I reckon we'll be seeing some big "Paul to win" banners in next eviction ep, better keep a lookout
He blamed Noky for them losing as a blue team in the ant task despite them working as a team , and when he spoke with Olivia he made a comment about Noky looking down her nose at him. When has Noky ever done that to him ? .

He still thinks what he said was perfectly normal, he was trying to twist around to " banter" & how it's the "way he said it" . At the end of he day I don't think he's genuine ,and I'm entitled to my opinion.... just like people think Noky is fake .
well I think Paul , Kerry & Hallie are fake .

The " Paul to win " banners will be from his own friends & family lmao.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 25-10-2023 at 01:18 PM.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:41 PM #31
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He blamed Noky for them losing as a blue team in the ant task despite them working as a team , and when he spoke with Olivia he made a comment about Noky looking down her nose at him. When has Noky ever done that to him ? .

He still thinks what he said was perfectly normal, he was trying to twist around to " banter" & how it's the "way he said it" . At the end of he day I don't think he's genuine ,and I'm entitled to my opinion.... just like people think Noky is fake .
well I think Paul , Kerry & Hallie are fake .

The " Paul to win " banners will be from his own friends & family lmao.
He didn't blame Noky lol? He said it was a jigsaw and he didn't need a leader. I didn't notice him saying she was looking down her nose at him but I'd assume he's referring to the fact that she's well spoken so she's always going to come across better than him and he didn't want to get into it which makes sense.

That's exactly it though, he didn't even do/say anything bad, it was just the way he reacted was over the top and he recognised that after hence the apology for his actions. At least you're on the right track with Hallie and Kerry
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 02:02 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He didn't blame Noky lol? He said it was a jigsaw and he didn't need a leader. I didn't notice him saying she was looking down her nose at him but I'd assume he's referring to the fact that she's well spoken so she's always going to come across better than him and he didn't want to get into it which makes sense.

That's exactly it though, he didn't even do/say anything bad, it was just the way he reacted was over the top and he recognised that after hence the apology for his actions. At least you're on the right track with Hallie and Kerry
Watch back yesterday's hl show specifically after the blue team lost ,and when he spoke 1 to 1 with Olivia.

He clearly said after they lost ," could have done without Noky in that task" , and then a few of them were bitching about her checking the puzzle pieces . Jenkin was moaning aswell ... about it being 30 seconds over or something.

Then when he spoke to Olivia he said " she thinks she's better than me" ,or something along those lines. Paul is full of BS , if he's judging Noky by her being more well spoken....then by that logic Jordan & Henry will always see him beneath them surely?? .... funny how he doesn't mind their voices, and he doesn't seem worried what they think of him.

Noky has never made fun of his accent or voice ,the guy has anger issues . And it's not a good look .

I know he's your favourite,but I will never like him and it's that simple.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 25-10-2023 at 02:03 PM.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:22 PM #33

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
I don't think his apology was all that fake. He caught her on her own and sat down and apologised. An apology isn't going to change someones mind if they are going to apologise anyway. If it was totally fake he would have made sure he an audience so all the others would see too.

I think the hate level on here for him is unnecessary. He's a bit of a dick yes but he hasn't done anything THAT bad. They all run like idiots for drinks, most of them swear like sailors and he isn't the only one playing in the bedroom at night but he gets the hate for it.
I agree with you here. He lost his temper, shouted unnecessarily, was stubborn and reluctant to apologise, but I got the impression that his feelings of hurt were genuine. When he did apologise I thought he seemed sincere.

For me, Paul hasn’t done anything of interest so far - he seems loud, somewhat immature and shallow, and one-dimensional. A bit of a dick, as you said.

However, I’m not understanding the level of hatred that he seems to have generated. To me he’s more silly than detestable, but maybe I’ve missed things from live feed.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 07:31 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I agree with you here. He lost his temper, shouted unnecessarily, was stubborn and reluctant to apologise, but I got the impression that his feelings of hurt were genuine. When he did apologise I thought he seemed sincere.

For me, Paul hasn’t done anything of interest so far - he seems loud, somewhat immature and shallow, and one-dimensional. A bit of a dick, as you said.

However, I’m not understanding the level of hatred that he seems to have generated. To me he’s more silly than detestable, but maybe I’ve missed things from live feed.

Well Noky looked definitely unsettled by his outburst.. Olivia looks as though she’s more used to that kind of aggressive behaviour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 07:42 PM #35

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

I'm still not sure he knew what he was apologising for.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-10-2023, 08:28 PM #36
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

I don't think he did wrong with the apology, but it is not like he will win any rewards for it. He did find ways to complain during. For example, being tired. He could've just apologized and not been as defensive. In the grand scheme it didn't matter that much.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2023, 01:27 AM #37

Paul seemed genuinely upset when he fell out with the girls. Think he was annoyed at himself for his reaction but I felt his apology was genuine. I think he felt ganged up on a bit by them both. I also think he likes to have fun at others expense but doesn't like it when the jokes on him maybe.
GlitterUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2023, 01:34 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The cockroach's nominations were so predictable , i knew he'd nominate Noky & Trish. His apology seems even more fake now towards Noky... if beef was squashed, why did he still nominate her? .

And in the garden he's laughing with Trish , when he doesn't eve like her hence nominating her . This guy is 2 faced AF, he's managed to worm his way out of eviction and nominations.... typical weasel pigeon mouth .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 26-10-2023 at 01:34 AM.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:40 AM #39

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Dylan
CBB19: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Dylan
CBB19: Jedward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChalkOutlineMan View Post
I also think that the level of derision people here seem to feel for him is totally disproportionate to anything he's done (or not done, as seems to be the case imo heh) while in the house.
On glamping night he jumped onto Liv's bed , rapped the throw around her head & neck and whilst she was screaming "No & Stop" he mock strangled her whilst rocking the bed. Then he jumped off the bed leaving her to unwrap herself.
Personally I think he should have been reprimanded for it - everyone watching the livestream on Discord er stunned it had happened. He didn't applogise about it that we saw.
If that's the kind of man he is I want nothing to do with him & will vote him out first chance - it showed his true colours towards women for sure.
Nick_Trainer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2023, 02:47 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Trainer View Post
On glamping night he jumped onto Liv's bed , rapped the throw around her head & neck and whilst she was screaming "No & Stop" he mock strangled her whilst rocking the bed. Then he jumped off the bed leaving her to unwrap herself.
Personally I think he should have been reprimanded for it - everyone watching the livestream on Discord er stunned it had happened. He didn't applogise about it that we saw.
If that's the kind of man he is I want nothing to do with him & will vote him out first chance - it showed his true colours towards women for sure.
He sees women as nothing more than pieces of meat, I'm hoping for a night when he drinks too much...and reveals more of his sleazy behaviour. Let's see if Olivia still follows him around then .
Old 26-10-2023, 02:55 AM #41

Quote:
He sees women as nothing more than pieces of meat, I'm hoping for a night when he drinks too much...and reveals more of his sleazy behaviour. Let's see if Olivia still follows him around then .

I’m amazed she even tolerates him now given she knows about his OnlyFannies account ( and all that entails).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2023, 04:47 AM #42

He did speak to Noky about it, I am actually sick of the plethora of fake apologies doled out with regularity by most of the rest of them. Am also sick of HMs pretending to accept apologies then nominate on the sin they have just forgiven, sealed by a hug. Mattie is the only one with balls big enough to not enter into that chicanery. He refuses the awkward hugs and Judas kisses.
XXAHFXX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2023, 10:55 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAHFXX View Post
He did speak to Noky about it, I am actually sick of the plethora of fake apologies doled out with regularity by most of the rest of them. Am also sick of HMs pretending to accept apologies then nominate on the sin they have just forgiven, sealed by a hug. Mattie is the only one with balls big enough to not enter into that chicanery. He refuses the awkward hugs and Judas kisses.
If he was genuinely sorry then why did he still nominate Noky ,she never nominated him. So it's obvious he wanted to stop people nominating him....but he was still going to do whatever he wants.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
apology, pathetic, paul