Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Reality TV Reality TV Show Discussion. Including Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RuPaul's Drag Race and The Only Way is Essex.

Old 03-01-2024, 08:01 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 08:26 PM #27
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

….I’m not sure if I need to post spoilers or if we need a general discussion thread…but….

Spoiler:

….ooooooo, I like the idea that the traitors have to choose the final traitor themselves….also, three good traitors chosen by Claudia….

Last edited by Ammi; 03-01-2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:55 PM #28
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I'm loving the new series!
Old 03-01-2024, 08:59 PM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…it’s a terrific cast, Vanessa…some really competitive players and great blends of characters…
Old 03-01-2024, 10:17 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne

Favourites (more):

Love the fact we didn't get to find out who the final traitor was. Meant we all got to do a bit of guessing ourselves and read people. My vote is on Diane
Old 03-01-2024, 10:55 PM #31
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Tempted to watch the second episode on the iPlayer
Old 04-01-2024, 03:44 AM #32

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Tempted to watch the second episode on the iPlayer
I watched all 3 episodes

Spoiler:

I rolled my eyes at Diane & Ross taking part together secretly as mother & son, talk about a unfair advantage. Last year we already had 2 players who already knew eachother... and they shot themselves in the foot and if I'm honest they were more likable than Diane & her son . I knew it seemed odd the way Diane was telling Ross what to do re: the first round table , and her dislike for Anthony is based on something that happened before the traitors were even picked, so her coldness towards him is bizarre. He hasn't done anything suspicious.

Harry & Paul stabbing Ash in the back and betraying her is textbook traitor style,and predictable AF . The moment she was chosen as traitor,I knew the boys would stick together. Will be funny to see if they throw eachother under the bus when they get closer to
the prize money. I'm not a fan of Paul or Harry both are cocky and arrogant.

Zak is annoying ,but it's interesting he figured out there's a mother & son duo ,he just got the wrong son . I hope Diane & her son get exposed.

Brian & Anthony will run their mouths too much and get themselves banished. I actually
like Anthony at the moment, but he has to be careful.

I'm gutted Kyra got murdered , she had such potential. clearly too clever for them.

Sonja was trying to be too sneaky , so i didn't mind her getting banished . I wasn't too fussed about Aubrey either.

Brian has lost the plot completely with his random nervous outburst , it would be his own fault if it's got him banished. I really hope Anthony has voted for him . But I have a bad feeling it's curtains for Ash ,she caused too much suspicion. Even though I didn't think she played the
game that badly, maybe just a bit eager in conversations.

Charlotte comes across a bit of a cold stirrer aswell,both her and Diane have similar energy. I'm not warming to either of them , both seem stuck up . Tracy seems a bit delusional and condescending aswell.

Was nice to see Miles not vote Ash , I hope he keeps having his own mind and doesn't become a sheep.

The other players are either in the background or seem ok for now .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 04-01-2024 at 03:50 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 07:50 AM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I’m going to try not to look under that spoiler, GH….I watched it on real time so hadn’t realised that more episodes were already available…it was an e cell ent start, though…such a great cast and Claudia is such a fabulous host…
Old 04-01-2024, 09:21 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…I’m going to try not to look under that spoiler, GH….I watched it on real time so hadn’t realised that more episodes were already available…it was an e cell ent start, though…such a great cast and Claudia is such a fabulous host…
I didn't watch it in real time,I caught up on iPlayer ...hence me binging all 3 episodes when I realised they had been released at once lol . It's got me invested like last year ,but I still hate the cliffhangers ...I know it's done to keep suspense and to have us wanting more ..but urgh .

Anyway ...I hope you enjoy ,when you catch up with the other episodes .
Old 04-01-2024, 01:08 PM #35
Starf⭐cker

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Starf⭐cker

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Love the fact we didn't get to find out who the final traitor was. Meant we all got to do a bit of guessing ourselves and read people. My vote is on Diane
I liked that too! It's something a lot of people were asking for during S1 - so I'm glad we could be guessing for a bit.

I feel it has to be Miles chosen - he's very calm and collected whereas Sonja is a loose cannon and Diane is too intense.
_Tom_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:58 PM #36

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Loving it already.
Needless to say I had to watch all 3 episodes.
Leaves me free to watch Madame Blanc tonight.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:13 PM #37
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I’ve still only watched that first episode, GH…I don’t know if I can keep this iron Will but for the moment…I don’t know if those who have watched the 3 episodes now know the fourth traitor….but I was thinking….is it Harry…? …didn’t he say that he felt that Diane already suspected him…so the smart thing would be to enlist her and have her on side ….hmmmm, she isn’t necessarily who I think would make the best traitor…she actually said herself that she wouldn’t want to be a traitor….but it would be a smart tactical move…?…
Old 04-01-2024, 07:25 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
…I’ve still only watched that first episode, GH…I don’t know if I can keep this iron Will but for the moment…I don’t know if those who have watched the 3 episodes now know the fourth traitor….but I was thinking….is it Harry…? …didn’t he say that he felt that Diane already suspected him…so the smart thing would be to enlist her and have her on side ….hmmmm, she isn’t necessarily who I think would make the best traitor…she actually said herself that she wouldn’t want to be a traitor….but it would be a smart tactical move…?…
I can't really spoil it for you then , until you watch it .

I'm not a Diane or Harry fan .
Old 04-01-2024, 09:36 PM #39
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Episode 3 spoiler
Spoiler:

the way that Brian was slowly drawing more and more attention to himself was wild lol.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 09:51 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Fully caught up now. It's just such a good programme
Old 05-01-2024, 08:57 AM #41
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I think the Traitors chose well with their recruit and also with their murder victim…when
Spoiler:

…Aubrey…
though, said that they would regret their decision or something similar…?..I wondered if there is something we don’t know and whether some murder victims might be coming back at a later time, hmmmmmmmm….

…I’m so here for Diane and Anthony and their dislike of each other…will they vote each other every time at the round table…
Old 05-01-2024, 11:18 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
…I think the Traitors chose well with their recruit and also with their murder victim…when
Spoiler:

…Aubrey…
though, said that they would regret their decision or something similar…?..I wondered if there is something we don’t know and whether some murder victims might be coming back at a later time, hmmmmmmmm….

…I’m so here for Diane and Anthony and their dislike of each other…will they vote each other every time at the round table…
I'm gutted the whole series isn't released at once . Cliffhangers annoy me lol .

Weird thing is Anthony never took a dislike to Karen ...oh I mean Diane , she's solely judged him on the first task ...of queueing in a line , before they even entered the castle,amd before the Traitors wad even chosen by Claudia. And she's basing that on him being a ' Traitor ' which is dumb as hell and makes no sense.

Charlotte is treating Anthony the same way,and accusing him of " changing" since she met him on the platform. But I don't know if you want to replay that opening episode. But I remember when she met him she was all smiles,then whether it's just editing or their nerves...but her face changed like she was judging him from the get go . So yeah both Diane & Charlotte come across as bitchy to me .
Old 05-01-2024, 12:16 PM #43

Quote:
Spoiler:

…Aubrey…

I dont think Diane will last long in this game....she thinks she's smart and she wants everyone to know she is smart and that will only trigger alarm bells.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 12:18 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I'm gutted the whole series isn't released at once . Cliffhangers annoy me lol .

Weird thing is Anthony never took a dislike to Karen ...oh I mean Diane , she's solely judged him on the first task ...of queueing in a line , before they even entered the castle,amd before the Traitors wad even chosen by Claudia. And she's basing that on him being a ' Traitor ' which is dumb as hell and makes no sense.

Charlotte is treating Anthony the same way,and accusing him of " changing" since she met him on the platform. But I don't know if you want to replay that opening episode. But I remember when she met him she was all smiles,then whether it's just editing or their nerves...but her face changed like she was judging him from the get go . So yeah both Diane & Charlotte come across as bitchy to me .

Yes Diane's reason was pathetic....how would stopping her queueing in a line make you think he is a traitor when at that point no one knew who was going to be one
Old 05-01-2024, 01:25 PM #45
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…oh I will watch back at that first interaction with Anthony and Diane, GH and Rusti…it’s maybe going to be the big ‘feud’ of the season and I somehow missed it completely……I was probably overwhelmed with excitement at it finally being back…

…a little bit of pointless/irrelevant information about Diane, if you weren’t already aware…is that she has a celebrity/actor son… Kerr Logan, apparently he was in Game of Thrones…anyway, she had kept it a secret from him that she was going to be part of the show and when it was revealed…(…he allegedly said…)…oh Lord, she’s bonkers/or something similar…
Old 05-01-2024, 02:48 PM #46

...she does look like a bit of a nutcase
Old 05-01-2024, 03:19 PM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Yes Diane's reason was pathetic....how would stopping her queueing in a line make you think he is a traitor when at that point no one knew who was going to be one
I cannot warm to her or Charlotte at all , I will be glad if Diane gets murdered or banished in the game . She's very unlikable. And I have a feeling she will manipulate half the players into voting he way. She's already got Charlotte & another player on her side, I forgot her name...but it's a more easily led player.

Quote:
…oh I will watch back at that first interaction with Anthony and Diane, GH and Rusti…it’s maybe going to be the big ‘feud’ of the season and I somehow missed it completely……I was probably overwhelmed with excitement at it finally being back…

…a little bit of pointless/irrelevant information about Diane, if you weren’t already aware…is that she has a celebrity/actor son… Kerr Logan, apparently he was in Game of Thrones…
anyway, she had kept it a secret from him that she was going to be part of the show and when it was revealed…(…he allegedly said…)…oh Lord, she’s bonkers/or something
similar…
Wow I didn't know that she had a famous son , and she definitely comes across weird,vans she thinks she's the smartest one there . I hope she lets slip about her other son in the
game . She goes around trying to intimidate .

As for the first interaction , Anthony didn't do anything ....all the players were trying to get in the middle as they were scared Claudia would eliminate or give some type of penalty to anyone at the top of bottom,so everyone wanted to be ' safe' in the middle. But Diane has took it upon herself to get salty over it, as she thinks she was entitled to a certain place in the queue,Which is ridiculous ....as the queue was for a laugh anyway, and nobody got
affected anyway this year by it .

The platform interaction with Charlotte & Anthony was odd , he was friendly and she was all smiles....then it was like something clicked in her head and she started giving him a suspicious look ...out of nowhere. And she's then took that with her to twist it around like he's the one being peculiar . I know the show is edited ...but I'm not seeing this " change" in Anthony .

Brian was the one who freaked out and changed ,he actually made himself look guilty when he isn't guilty lmao .
Old 05-01-2024, 08:19 PM #48
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Omg they're
Spoiler:

mother and aon
. I think they're on to them!
Old 05-01-2024, 08:21 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Omg they're
Spoiler:

mother and aon
. I think they're on to them!
Yep and her other song was Ser Davos son in game of thrones
Old 05-01-2024, 09:15 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I cannot warm to her or Charlotte at all , I will be glad if Diane gets murdered or banished in the game . She's very unlikable. And I have a feeling she will manipulate half the players into voting he way. She's already got Charlotte & another player on her side, I forgot her name...but it's a more easily led player.

Wow I didn't know that she had a famous son , and she definitely comes across weird,vans she thinks she's the smartest one there . I hope she lets slip about her other son in the
game . She goes around trying to intimidate .

As for the first interaction , Anthony didn't do anything ....all the players were trying to get in the middle as they were scared Claudia would eliminate or give some type of penalty to anyone at the top of bottom,so everyone wanted to be ' safe' in the middle. But Diane has took it upon herself to get salty over it, as she thinks she was entitled to a certain place in the queue,Which is ridiculous ....as the queue was for a laugh anyway, and nobody got
affected anyway this year by it .

The platform interaction with Charlotte & Anthony was odd , he was friendly and she was all smiles....then it was like something clicked in her head and she started giving him a suspicious look ...out of nowhere. And she's then took that with her to twist it around like he's the one being peculiar . I know the show is edited ...but I'm not seeing this " change" in Anthony .

Brian was the one who freaked out and changed ,he actually made himself look guilty when he isn't guilty lmao .
I mean if the players listen to her they have a shot of winning, she’s been the only one to actively go after a traitor; going full steam on Ash and putting herself in jepodary by being vocal. Putting yourself out there in this game and getting votes is risky but it may have paid off.. ia tied vote never less this early is impressive play. Shes one of the smarter faithfuls in terms of picking up ques and not falling into herd mentality.. herd mentality is what loses the game as the traitors only need to convince one person each and that’s 8 votes.. even though her Anthony vote is way off id still stand behind someone on their own convictions than a weaker person going with the group (as that’s a guarantee to vote out a faithful).

I think her cold exterior and resting bitch face doesn’t help but she’s at least playing the game and isn’t another Hannah/Meryl waiting for the traitors to just manipulate them and vote for whoever the traitor tells them to.

She also sussed Harry when he got selected and is on to Paul so she has suspicions of 3/4 traitors with an incorrect guess of Anthony? But she’s easily the faithful with the best reads so far - I’m hoping she stays in longer to keep it interesting, rather than the dullards with no voice who will just get manipulated stay in

Last edited by Bronzo; 05-01-2024 at 09:18 PM.
Bronzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
traitors, uk