Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 17-07-2007, 12:50 AM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by potentialsuperstar
thank you Laura. Ive been saying this for the past flaming week but nobody agrees. She is not as bvad as people make her out to be
this may sound really stupid, but i have a theory:

what if all the editors of the show are men? maybe they are just so childish and immature that they want to make nicky seem horrid because she said she hates men, i know it sounds stupid but it probably is true
.x.x.laura.x.x. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:50 AM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Antparker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jp!
Quote:
How boring would it be, if all the housemates in there were like the twins ie like santa on prozac?
`

Thanks God that they're not like Nicky or Charley
Exactly, how boring would it be if they were all the same? When the show started, there were complaints that it was all dumb blonde wannabes goin in, and when an actual REAL person, who DOES have bad days like a NORMAL person goes in, people hate on her. She is just a normal person god, that has good and bad days like everyone
She was misrable since day 3, she should cheer up, not everyone gets the chance to be on Tv 6 Nights a week
She is not always miserable? Thats like criticising the twins for always being happy just as annoying. Anyways Nicky is happy aswell, just cos seh doesnt go screaming around half naked doesnt mean shes miserable
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:51 AM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by .x.x.laura.x.x.
Quote:
thank you Laura. Ive been saying this for the past flaming week but nobody agrees. She is not as bvad as people make her out to be

what if all the editors of the show are men? maybe they are just so childish and immature that they want to make nicky seem horrid because she said she hates men, i know it sounds stupid but it probably is true
Lol I doubt it, good thinkin though lol
Old 17-07-2007, 12:51 AM #29

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

That wouldn't matter because she does hate men.

She's a sexist pig.
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:51 AM #30

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Abraxas
Quote:
I read this on DS that someone posted and i just HAVE to post it. I agree with it 1000000% (about Nicky btw)

I like her. I make no bones about it. She's real - she's not a caricature like the twins, she's not bland like backstabbing Liam and she's not an irritating woman controller like Ziggy. Yet she's hated by many people on this forum and Gerry, the vile fat pest, will survive an eviction.

She's funny, she's bitchy, she's good hearted, she's grumpy. She's a normal person who is actually good in the house. When the bitchy housemates were desperate to tell Charley about the chants, wasn't it Nicky who stepped in and said: "She doesn't need to know that."

Wasn't it Nicky that warned Chanelle about Ziggy? Yes. She could see him from a mile off. But nobody listened. Nicky was the first to see the good in Charley and then everyone (post fake eviction) jumped on the bandwagon. She refused to run away when Emily made her racist comment and stood her ground when she was called to the diary room even when Charley escaped.

Davina and Dermot even seem to like making bitchy comments about Nicky. What has she done wrong?

There are many woman haters here as well, "Miserable cow!" They say about Nicky. Well I say they're miserable fools. What do they want? Barbie doll morons like the twins who just squeal 'Pink!' a lot. Creeps.

I am finished with my spirited defence of Nicky. I hope you read it with a sound mind.

Liam is a backstabber- when compared to nicky?!

I think she IS bland to be honest!

I like the line ‘she’s funny, she’s bitchy, she’s good hearted, she’s grumpy’ Yes- we noticed she was bitchy and grumpy, it’s just funny how they say it as if it’s a good thing!

Yes- nicky protected charley over the chants which annoyed me no end! Charley seems to be the only housemate she is too scared to backstab!

She warned chanelle about ziggy… (read interfered)

There’s good in charley??

The twins are fun and not obnoxious like nicky- I don’t think that makes them creeps.
1. to be fair, nickys said what shes had to say to peoples faces too.
2. She is grumpy no denying that. SHE IS A PERSON. Not everyone is happy 24/7
3. That shows shes a nice person, trying to protect her with chants.
4. Once again, showing shes nice and caring by trying to warn Chanelle aboud Ziggy.
5. I dont agree when the person on DS said the twins were creeps though

That’s a bit naïve. Nickys motives run deeper than being nice and caring!

Why does she choose to protect charley but not other housemates?

Grumpy some of the time- try ALL of the time! And I think she bitches, then feels guilty and says it to the persons face.

She annoys me how she always tries to rationalise her behaviour to charley after as well, thinking she is never in the wrong.

Sorry, but I just don’t like her!
Abraxas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:52 AM #31
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jp!
Quote:
How boring would it be, if all the housemates in there were like the twins ie like santa on prozac?
`

Thanks God that they're not like Nicky or Charley
Exactly, how boring would it be if they were all the same? When the show started, there were complaints that it was all dumb blonde wannabes goin in, and when an actual REAL person, who DOES have bad days like a NORMAL person goes in, people hate on her. She is just a normal person god, that has good and bad days like everyone
She was misrable since day 3, she should cheer up, not everyone gets the chance to be on Tv 6 Nights a week
She is not always miserable? Thats like criticising the twins for always being happy just as annoying. Anyways Nicky is happy aswell, just cos seh doesnt go screaming around half naked doesnt mean shes miserable
I'd rather watch people being constantly happy than being almost constantly un-happy, Nicky belongs on EastEnders
Scarlett. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:53 AM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol I doubt it, good thinkin though lol
well theres something fishy going on, really, because one night nicky was jumping around singing girls just wanna have fun, and that didnt make the highlights, but chanelle and ziggy did, its the editors making her look bad!
Old 17-07-2007, 12:53 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I read this on DS that someone posted and i just HAVE to post it. I agree with it 1000000% (about Nicky btw)

I like her. I make no bones about it. She's real - she's not a caricature like the twins, she's not bland like backstabbing Liam and she's not an irritating woman controller like Ziggy. Yet she's hated by many people on this forum and Gerry, the vile fat pest, will survive an eviction.

She's funny, she's bitchy, she's good hearted, she's grumpy. She's a normal person who is actually good in the house. When the bitchy housemates were desperate to tell Charley about the chants, wasn't it Nicky who stepped in and said: "She doesn't need to know that."

Wasn't it Nicky that warned Chanelle about Ziggy? Yes. She could see him from a mile off. But nobody listened. Nicky was the first to see the good in Charley and then everyone (post fake eviction) jumped on the bandwagon. She refused to run away when Emily made her racist comment and stood her ground when she was called to the diary room even when Charley escaped.

Davina and Dermot even seem to like making bitchy comments about Nicky. What has she done wrong?

There are many woman haters here as well, "Miserable cow!" They say about Nicky. Well I say they're miserable fools. What do they want? Barbie doll morons like the twins who just squeal 'Pink!' a lot. Creeps.

I am finished with my spirited defence of Nicky. I hope you read it with a sound mind.

Liam is a backstabber- when compared to nicky?!

I think she IS bland to be honest!

I like the line ‘she’s funny, she’s bitchy, she’s good hearted, she’s grumpy’ Yes- we noticed she was bitchy and grumpy, it’s just funny how they say it as if it’s a good thing!

Yes- nicky protected charley over the chants which annoyed me no end! Charley seems to be the only housemate she is too scared to backstab!

She warned chanelle about ziggy… (read interfered)

There’s good in charley??

The twins are fun and not obnoxious like nicky- I don’t think that makes them creeps.
1. to be fair, nickys said what shes had to say to peoples faces too.
2. She is grumpy no denying that. SHE IS A PERSON. Not everyone is happy 24/7
3. That shows shes a nice person, trying to protect her with chants.
4. Once again, showing shes nice and caring by trying to warn Chanelle aboud Ziggy.
5. I dont agree when the person on DS said the twins were creeps though

That’s a bit naïve. Nickys motives run deeper than being nice and caring!

Why does she choose to protect charley but not other housemates?

Grumpy some of the time- try ALL of the time! And I think she bitches, then feels guilty and says it to the persons face.

She annoys me how she always tries to rationalise her behaviour to charley after as well, thinking she is never in the wrong.

Sorry, but I just don’t like her!
1. She has been trying to protect Chanelle aswell
2. Not all of the time, she has been happy loads on live
3. She still says it to there face, so what if she feels guilty
Old 17-07-2007, 12:56 AM #34
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
agree 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
Racism isnt tolerated
homo-phobicism isnt tolorated
so why is sexism
Old 17-07-2007, 12:56 AM #35

Weird. I just spent 5 minutes replying to this, but when I clicked on 'Post Reply', it said that the topic doesn't exist.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2007, 12:57 AM #36

I just don't like her. She is constantly moaning, bitching and starting arguments but most of all I just find her really boring so I still say get her out!
Old 17-07-2007, 12:57 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism
Cos she hates men? She still talks to them nicely and polite around them, just cos she dont like them doesnt mean its ANYTHING like racism. She doesnt insult anyone for being male does she?
Old 17-07-2007, 12:58 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism
Exactly.

I also found the all-female launch kinda sexist.
Old 17-07-2007, 12:59 AM #39
Banned

Banned

could everybody read this post:

yes, the nation see nicky as a sexist miserable cow who belongs on eastenders, because that is how she is shown, because for some reason, nickys good side is never shown on the highlights, she only is made to look like a miserable cow, she isnt like that really, i mean, example:

tonight, it showed all the hms having a waterfight, then it kept zooming in on nicky who has having a sleep, and that to me was like the editors saying:

'look at her, shes a miserable cow, they are all having fun and she is asleep'

what happened in tonights hl show just proves they want nicky to look bad, because why show somebody sleeping when there is a waterfight going on? they want nicky to look bad for some reason, but she isnt like that always, i have seen her live having loads of fun
Old 17-07-2007, 01:00 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
could everybody read this post:

yes, the nation see nicky as a sexist miserable cow who belongs on eastenders, because that is how she is shown, because for some reason, nickys good side is never shown on the highlights, she only is made to look like a miserable cow, she isnt like that really, i mean, example:

tonight, it showed all the hms having a waterfight, then it kept zooming in on nicky who has having a sleep, and that to me was like the editors saying:

'look at her, shes a miserable cow, they are all having fun and she is asleep'

what happened in tonights hl show just proves they want nicky to look bad, because why show somebody sleeping when there is a waterfight going on? they want nicky to look bad for some reason, but she isnt like that always, i have seen her live having loads of fun
Exactly, shes done plenty of things in there that dont get shown.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:00 AM #41

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism
Cos she hates men? She still talks to them nicely and polite around them, just cos she dont like them doesnt mean its ANYTHING like racism. She doesnt insult anyone for being male does she?

Would it be ok for a man to not like women or gay people but instead of keeping it to himself- give a sexist or homophobic comment about them every so often?

I think it's a pretty good reason not to like someone and to be honest it's not the only reason.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:01 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism

Would it be ok for a man to not like women or gay people but instead of keeping it to himself- give a sexist or homophobic comment about them every so often?

I think it's a pretty good reason not to like someone and to be honest it's not the only reason.
Thats what Im saying. At least sehs polite about it, and isnt nasty towards men in the house
Old 17-07-2007, 01:01 AM #43
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism
Exactly.

I also found the all-female launch kinda sexist.
Yeah it was I mean if it launched with all-white people..well Of-their heads-com would have something to say
Old 17-07-2007, 01:03 AM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism

Nicky doesn't specifically hate one man though.

She hates the male race.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:03 AM #45

I don't think you understood what I was saying. She has been nasty to/ about certain men in the house and has said sexist comments.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:04 AM #46
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She's a sexist pig.
Racism isnt tolerated
so why is sexism

Nicky doesn't specifically hate one man though.

She hates the male race.
So we hate her back
Old 17-07-2007, 01:06 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't think you understood what I was saying. She has been nasty to/ about certain men in the house and has said sexist comments.
I did, and I responded by saying it wasn't just specific men she hated, but the entire Male species.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:07 AM #48

Quote:
Quote:
I did, and I responded by saying it wasn't just specific men she hated, but the entire Male species.
I meant potentialsuperstar with that answer.
Old 17-07-2007, 01:07 AM #49
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Women wont understand sexism, because, what men dont like women?
Old 17-07-2007, 01:07 AM #50

If there was a male, sexist pig in the house, you’d hate him too potentialsuperstar. Like antparker said, she hates men, we hate her back, simple as!
Verloren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ds, read