Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 14-08-2007, 06:22 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Moses455
Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Wasted
How can you actually know how limited their vocabulary is?

They mustn't be that bad if you have to stoop so low to childishly slag off their looks... running out of things to criticise them about already?

If they win, it's due to a lot of other people having a very different opinion to yours. Get over it.

The twins might stutter a bit or have difficulty pronouncing certain words, but what they've achieved academically could be down to their writing abilities and you're judging them for the way they speak. Personally, it doesn't matter to me because they are still good at communicating.
I question their vocabulary, when all I hear come out of their mouths is the word 'like...like...like' constantly. They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell. They clearly have limited intellect as not once in the house have they said or done anything that shows they have any independent or advanced thought whatsoever. They ahve the intelligence of a girl in year 6 of primary school and have clearly nothing unique to their personalities or interesting.
They are not nasty or evil girls, but just extremely common and like a lot of other loud, shallow girls out there.
As for them being good looking/ghost like, I simply cannot see them as good or bad looking, as I view them as having the intellect of 12 year olds and, to be honest, the bodies of twelve year olds also.
What is sad is that they may win and they are the epitome of what is wrong with society nowadays. All things are materialistic, shallow and common.

Quote from above..." They clearly have limited intellect as they cannot spell".

You cannot judge a persons intellect based on their spelling ability. That is just plain nonesense. The twins are intellectual enough to keep clear of slanging matches. They are intellectual enough to enjoy the spirit of BB instead of moaning about this or that.......I fear your judgment of the twins is clouded by your dislike of them.
Agreed someone cannot be judged on their intellect ALONE, but with the twins, this is just one example of many of their thickness.
You cannot judge intellect on spelling ability alone is what I said. Not on intellect alone.......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 06:23 PM #27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrizzle
When have the girls ever tried to be thick? I must be the only one missing out on their 'dumb' comments.
Everyone has blonde moments, but these two girls are no Jade or Chantelle.

They are just happy. Are we critisng two young girls for being happy now?
No-one is criticising anyone for being happy, that is your own conclusion, which you have reached through no clear causal explanation.

And the comment 'when have the girls ever tried to be thick' is a nonsense. You don't TRY and be thick. They ARE thick.

Also it is not merely dumb comments. It is more than comments. A person in my book is not labelled thick, merely by their comments, it is their general demeanour, attitude, opinions (of which they have none) and behaviour. In all the above, as well as comments, they are clearly rather unintelligent individuals with little going for them.
So youve looked at the blonde hair, the short skirts, and the make up, and labelled them thick?

You, my friend, are the shallow one
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 06:24 PM #28

Well they are dumb, they dont even know the simplest things which you learn in secondary or even primary school
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 06:25 PM #29

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When have the girls ever tried to be thick? I must be the only one missing out on their 'dumb' comments.

No-one is criticising anyone for being happy, that is your own conclusion, which you have reached through no clear causal explanation.

And the comment 'when have the girls ever tried to be thick' is a nonsense. You don't TRY and be thick. They ARE thick.

Also it is not merely dumb comments. It is more than comments. A person in my book is not labelled thick, merely by their comments, it is their general demeanour, attitude, opinions (of which they have none) and behaviour. In all the above, as well as comments, they are clearly rather unintelligent individuals with little going for them.
So youve looked at the blonde hair, the short skirts, and the make up, and labelled them thick?

No its not because they are blonde and wear skirts, its the bollockss that come sout of their mouth
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 07:06 PM #30

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where have I mentioned their blond hair, short skirts and make up? Kindly tell me that? You, my friend, clearly haven't even bothered to read my posts, as you have made a false inference. As for me being 'shallow' even if your accusation was true, which it clearly isn't, as your premise was false in the first place, again, this does not suggest a causal link with shallowness. Your argument is, as usual, vacuous, Grizzle.
Moses455 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 07:07 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No its not because they are blonde and wear skirts, its the bollockss that come sout of their mouth
HAHHAHAHA!!! I like that!!!
Old 14-08-2007, 07:21 PM #32
Banned

Banned

The twins samanda are quite dizzy and stuff. I like them bouncing about and laughing and joking and having fun, fun, fun. Isn't that a change from Charley let's say? I didn't like her much I'm afraid.
the_stillness is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 08:39 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Speidi
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):

Hahahahaha Twins to win,
JeanP! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 09:30 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by the_stillness
The twins samanda are quite dizzy and stuff. I like them bouncing about and laughing and joking and having fun, fun, fun. Isn't that a change from Charley let's say? I didn't like her much I'm afraid.
yes i agree thers far 2 many charleys in this world and not enough nice people...i cant belive people saying they thick.........they might not be the brightest of people but id rather be called nice than clever any day of the week...and these girls are nice dessent girls...thats what counts and theire perants should be extreamly proud of them. i would be
Joneseye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 09:33 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Joneseye
yes i agree thers far 2 many charleys in this world and not enough nice people...i cant belive people saying they thick.........they might not be the brightest of people but id rather be called nice than clever any day of the week...and these girls are nice dessent girls...thats what counts and theire perants should be extreamly proud of them. i would be
Exactly. If more people in the world were like the twins, it wouild be a better place.
Jack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 09:47 PM #36

God, I can't think of a world with more people like the twins. Can you imagine? The shallowness and lack of intelligence. I would kill myself.
Old 14-08-2007, 10:11 PM #37

Quote:
God, I can't think of a world with more people like the twins. Can you imagine? The shallowness and lack of intelligence. I would kill myself.
lol thats true, as the twins are just mature they are 19 years old they really need to grow up all they say is deffo, triple cringe and pink this and pink that they are so boring they really need to get out and if they win then society likes dumb, immature naive idiots, i know that many people say brians playing a game(which he's not) but have you ever thought that the twins are palying a game cos yeah brian may have watched big bro before but so have the twins could it be that cos they watched many recent big brother shows that they know the quiet, less arguementive, nice people win???
sexy_leigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 09:57 AM #38

TWINS to WIN!
Emilee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 10:01 AM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by typhoon
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:
Message original : typhoon
The Twins are simple pink loving juveniles. Fans of the twins should really have a serious look at themselves. All this twaddle about them being �intelligent� because they�re Uni is total tosh. They have constantly proven they�re painfully thick. Unable to string two coherent sentences together coupled with a serious lack of vocabulary is unequivocal proof they�re thick as bricks!
You already posted that !
I haven't in this thread!
Don't waste your time, Typhoon - you make some brilliant comments and the remarks back are that the twins are brilliant students and 'twins to win'. The twins are common, but so are most of their supporters, they do not have the intellectual capacity to understand your arguments.
Old 15-08-2007, 10:05 AM #40

Then you say the twins can't make a normal sentence but obviously you don't too, you copy and paste your posts...what a big vocabulary, even the twins can make so much better. By the way they are really intelligent and brilliant students. [/quote]

1) Copy and pasting posts means someone cannot string together a proper sentence? No, it is called using ICT skills to save time.

2) The twins can 'make so much better' on Typhoon's
'big vocabulary'. Wow that is a well constructed argument. Firstly, where is the basis of your claim that Typhoon does not have an extensive vocabulary?

3) Brilliant students? Why? Because you like them?

4) Intelligent? Give me a break. Even the most staunch supporters of the twins are not claiming this. Are you for real? Or just trying to wind us up with that comment?
Old 15-08-2007, 10:13 AM #41
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Moses455
Then you say the twins can't make a normal sentence but obviously you don't too, you copy and paste your posts...what a big vocabulary, even the twins can make so much better. By the way they are really intelligent and brilliant students.
1) Copy and pasting posts means someone cannot string together a proper sentence? No, it is called using ICT skills to save time.

'big vocabulary'. Wow that is a well constructed argument. Firstly, where is the basis of your claim that Typhoon does not have an extensive vocabulary?

4) Intelligent? Give me a break. Even the most staunch supporters of the twins are not claiming this. Are you for real? Or just trying to wind us up with that comment? [/quote]

You waste your time with me actually, get over it ! Let me think what I want to think. Thanks and have fun on TIBB, newbie !
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 12:06 PM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:
Then you say the twins can't make a normal sentence but obviously you don't too, you copy and paste your posts...what a big vocabulary, even the twins can make so much better. By the way they are really intelligent and brilliant students.

4) Intelligent? Give me a break. Even the most staunch supporters of the twins are not claiming this. Are you for real? Or just trying to wind us up with that comment?
You waste your time with me actually, get over it ! Let me think what I want to think. Thanks and have fun on TIBB, newbie ! [/quote]

I completely agree that I waste time with you, but I hardly need to 'get over it', as I had nothing that was bothering me in the first place. I am not a 'newbie' I have been here for three years, under different user names. And as for letting you 'think what you want to think', well.....as to whether you actually do any thinking....
Old 15-08-2007, 12:11 PM #43
Nah

Nah

Quote:
I completely agree that I waste time with you, but I hardly need to 'get over it', as I had nothing that was bothering me in the first place. I am not a 'newbie' I have been here for three years, under different user names. And as for letting you 'think what you want to think', well.....as to whether you actually do any thinking....
Then why do you reply if you waste your time ? Well I think I will be more clever than you so I won't reply anymore, it will make you so happy if I do.
Old 15-08-2007, 12:21 PM #44

can we keep this thread on topic please. Talk about the twins and not each other
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 12:22 PM #45
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Sunny_01
can we keep this thread on topic please. Talk about the twins and not each other
Thanks Sunny !
After all, we are not obligated to agree at all the time.
Old 15-08-2007, 12:23 PM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Emilee
TWINS to WIN!
Are you serious? Lol, you hated them
Old 15-08-2007, 12:25 PM #47
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : JeanP!
Quote:
Originally posted by Emilee
TWINS to WIN!
Are you serious? Lol, you hated them
Haha we have new fans !!!
Old 15-08-2007, 12:30 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Welcome to the pink world Emilee

Old 15-08-2007, 12:39 PM #49

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Admin deleted: this post was a personal attack and, if repeated, will result in a warning/posting ban being given.
Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 01:07 PM #50

Quote:
Originally posted by JeanP!
Welcome to the pink world Emilee

And that is a good thing? Where is the depth gone in society?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
idiotic, twins