Notices

Big Brother 10 Discuss UK Big Brother 2009. BB10 was won by Sophie Reade.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #26
x_eztiger_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: south shields
Posts: 389
Default

cant see this happenin but if u want to think that think it but shut up n go away
x_eztiger_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #27
rayheartbliss
Senior Member
 
rayheartbliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MK
Posts: 10,040

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd
Send a message via MSN to rayheartbliss
Default

she'd only win if all the housemates are bunch of Sreesss
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
GeorgeOrwell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
; )
If this is true and she gets voted out anyway then that means that she's REALLY unpopular.

GeorgeOrwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #29
karlyashworth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: International.
Posts: 277
Default

Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
karlyashworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #30
PMC42
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
Obvious biased opinion from you though mate.
Think you over rate yourself a bit too much also, chinese successful businessman my arse, word on the street - chinese male university student with rich parents that lives a life full of lies, trying to convince other folk he's this n that.
Absolute gimp i say.
PMC42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
rayheartbliss
Senior Member
 
rayheartbliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MK
Posts: 10,040

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana
The Voice 2012: Vince Kidd
Send a message via MSN to rayheartbliss
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by PMC42
Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
Obvious biased opinion from you though mate.
Think you over rate yourself a bit too much also, chinese successful businessman my arse, word on the street - chinese male university student with rich parents that lives a life full of lies, trying to convince other folk he's this n that.
Absolute gimp i say.
O.O
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #32
okies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 314
Default

i dunno if karly hired you or not but if she did as soon as shes out she will feel like an idiot. ive never seen someone so poorly represented. that is if you are even for real, which is doubtful
okies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #33
Captain.Remy
Nah
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: France.
Posts: 25,979


Default

Quote:
Message original : Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
She has the '3rd place' sign written all over her.
Really? For me, it says Evicted...
Well, when you get 3rd place then you're evicted.

I think she is the girls who will finish third, as it seems to a traditions in recent years (Makosi, Aisleyne, Sara) She fits right in that place.
If Karly is not 3rd place then Noirin will. Both of them are the alpha-females.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #34
Patrick
V.I.P
 
Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40,084
Blog Entries: 7

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Rhian Sugden


Send a message via MSN to Patrick
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbfanatic
because of the scottish vote???
Yes, same as Noirin is going to win because of her Irish Accent, Sree/Siavash will win because of their accents, Angel went out because the Russian accent isnt good enough...



NO!
Because shes a fitt girl and would be a good winner that is if she would start to do more... But i wouldnt mind if she won, dunno where you got the Idea shes the favourite girl because shes scottish
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #35
okies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Quote:
Originally posted by bbfanatic
because of the scottish vote???
Yes, same as Noirin is going to win because of her Irish Accent, Sree/Siavash will win because of their accents, Angel went out because the Russian accent isnt good enough...



NO!
Because shes a fitt girl and would be a good winner that is if she would start to do more... But i wouldnt mind if she won, dunno where you got the Idea shes the favourite girl because shes scottish
i think he meant that in reference to the mass voting scotland does for anyone from their country. coughmichellemcmanuscough
okies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #36
GeorgeOrwell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
You said you weren't her boyfriend. Now you say you are.

She doesn't BTW. People vote against gameplayers. Karly is a gameplayer. People vote against hosuemates who are perceived to be bitches. Karly is perceived to be a bitch. People vote against housemates who are perceived to be in the house for magazine deals when they get out. Karly is in the house to get magazine deals when she gets out. People vote against housemates who are seen to be bullies. Karly is aligned with the group who are bullying and against the person who is perceived to be being bullied.

If there was a "how to make yourself unpopular on the outside" handbook Karly would be following every guideline. Then you've got you acting like an incompetent immature pillock at every opportunity doing your best to erode what support she does have.

And she is becoming less and less popular. In online polls she's gone from 4th favourite to 6th over the past week. And Angel has been evicted in the mean time making that a fall of 3 places in real terms. Her odds have been drifting over the last week as well. Quite severely with some bookies. She's 6th favourite with the bookies.

Unless she changes her behaviour quite severely she's going to be very unpopular when she walks out those doors.

Quote:
PMC42 said:
Think you over rate yourself a bit too much also, chinese successful businessman my arse, word on the street - chinese male university student with rich parents that lives a life full of lies, trying to convince other folk he's this n that.
Where did you hear that? That's hilarious.



Quote:
Captain.Remy said:
I think she is the girls who will finish third, as it seems to a traditions in recent years (Makosi, Aisleyne, Sara) She fits right in that place.
Makosi was unpleasant but everybody in BB6 was unpleasant. She was deluded and funny. Aisleyne and Sara both had the audience's support as someone who was misunderstood. Aisleyne had the journey. Sara was treated like crap and had a vulnerable little girl lost quality to her. Karly is just hard cold and manipulative. I can't see any reason for the public to warm to her.
GeorgeOrwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #37
PMC42
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Agree with your theory on BB6 and on karly.
Certainly is hilarious
PMC42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #38
GeorgeOrwell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 248
Default

So when's this alleged good edit for Karly going to start? If you paid the producers anything to get her a good edit I hope you got a receipt.

GeorgeOrwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #39
SgtFury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by karlyashworth
Even without knowing about my background, her current boyfriend, Karly stands a very good probability of winning the show on her own merits...
SgtFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #40
Beastie
Senior Member
 
Beastie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 34,692


Default

Sophie actually won but you wasn't far off!
__________________
Beastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #41
Stacey.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: with cher lloyd.
Posts: 32,050
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario
CBB7: Sov


Default

what a fail LOL
Stacey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:05 AM   #42
Patrick
V.I.P
 
Patrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40,084
Blog Entries: 7

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Rhian Sugden


Send a message via MSN to Patrick
Default

We Karly
We dislike Karlys Tits
But we still Karly.
__________________
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #43
Raph
Senior Member
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22,724

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin
CBB18: Stephen Bear


Send a message via MSN to Raph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
We Karly
We dislike Karlys Tits
But we still Karly.
<3. her accent was lush.
__________________

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #44
Jack_
Jack_
 
Jack_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 46,207

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Megan
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn


Default

I remember this douche.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I've always wondered... do you think the camera man ever wank over the hottest housemates when they are: sleeping, changing or in shower... Im mean they watch them undetected against there knowledge for hours... Im sure they would be fired if court, but I would not be surprised if many have gotten away with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Oh and last year I went for a night out in Newcastle and one guy we spoke to in the hotel said Charyl used to suck off pakistanis for curry rice and chips
Jack_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #45
Stacey.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: with cher lloyd.
Posts: 32,050
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario
CBB7: Sov


Default

Karly was alright, she just copied Lisa half the time though!
Sophie was better in every way
Stacey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #46
iceman
REVIVAL
 
iceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 48,708


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I remember this douche.
i constantly had a go at him, went ot his website and ripped the piss out of him/her/it
iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #47
WOMBAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,958


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlyashworth View Post
Karly wins Big Brother 10... Might as well announce it now seeing as she got this in the bag.
Are you hiding with embarrassment! She never stood a chance - all bleach and high heels, nothing else!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #48
Billy
Senior Member
 
Billy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 18,358
Blog Entries: 3


Send a message via MSN to Billy
Default

I adored Karly. She delivered some of the funniest moments in BB10 imo.
__________________
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #49
Joe.
King Judd
 
Joe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,397

Favourites:
Survivor Kaoh Rong: Nick
BBUSA15: Judd


Default

I remember adoring her at one point, but then she went And Bea came along
__________________

Spoiler:

Big Brother USA- Rachel / Ian / Candice / Judd / John
All Time Big Brother UK Favorites- Victor / Science / Glyn / Aisleyne / Nikki / Rex / Marcus / Bea / Sophie / Aaron / Dexter / Gina
Bad Girls Club- Natalie / Lea / Erica / Julie / Shannon / Rocky / Teresa / Sarah
Other TV- The Walking Dead / Doctor Who / Lost / Game of Thrones / Heroes / Skins / Torchwood / TAR / Survivor
Joe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 10, karly, wins

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts