|Daily Update: Day 50
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 25th July 10.00pm on Channel 5
More pictures from day 50 HERE
Yesterday's back door eviction will be revealed in tonight's episode...
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5, guests include Marnie Simpson, Frankie Cocozza, and Sarah Powell!
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Housemates wake up in Rose Cottage bedroom, after sleeping there for the first time as a group. The night before, Kieran became annoyed with fellow housemates for making noise until 3am and keeping him awake
· Kieran walks over to Isabelle and Raph in their beds, singing and banging a spoon against a sauce pan, making as much noise as possible to get his own back for the night before. “This is Isabelle’s dream, to have Kieran serenade her,” says Raph. Isabelle eventually gets up
· Over the next few days, Big Brother will be taking housemates through the stages of life in fast forward. First up, Tom and Isabelle are taken back to early childhood with an adult-sized play area. They must use alphabet blocks to answer questions given by Big Brother, whilst dressed in adult-sized baby grows –
· Charlotte, Isabelle and Andrew are in the bedroom playing a prank on Raph whilst he showers. They wrap his bed with cling film, hide his toiletries and ducks in the wardrobe and around the house
· Hannah, Deborah and Raph are in the kitchen talking about the cling film prank. “I just have to get everyone if I don’t know who it is,” says Raph. “I’m warning you now, come for me and you’ll regret you even tried it,” Hannah replied
· Andrew is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about his earlier prank on Raph: “He has been pranking us for ages, and we’ve never got him back, so it was about time…”
· Hannah, Raph, Isabelle and Charlotte are in the living room. Kieran walks into the room and addresses Raph, holding curry power and a bottle of oil: “I can smell curry powder in there. If I find curry powder going on my stuff, then someone is going to get curry and oil.” Raph doesn’t admit to the prank
· For the next part of today’s task, Big Brother is sending housemates back to school. Housemates are dressed in school uniforms, sat behind desks
· Big Brother grades the housemates on their dress sense, based on the result of a public poll. Isabelle and Charlotte came first
· The second subject of the task is power. Hannah and Kieran come first in the public poll.
· During the task and revealed in tonight’s show - Charlotte or Isabelle was evicted and exited out the back door which shocked all housemates
· Big Brother throws the housemates a Graduation Ball, and announces that the final vote to win is now open to the public. “I’m buzzing!” says Hannah about reaching the final week in the house
· Raph is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about reaching the final week. He had thought he was a definite finalist but Big Brother clarifies they have reached the final week –
· Tom is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about his friendship with Kieran: “If we can get to the final together, that would be absolutely sick. Kieran has been there for me in this house through thick and *******ing thin.” Big Brother asks Tom who the best looking of the pair is: “We’ve got two different looks. We’re the same!”
· Raph is in the bedroom looking for his ducks, which the housemates hid earlier: “If you’re genuinely going to give pranks, take them back, instead of getting so serious about them!” Andrew tells him
· Raph admits he put curry under everyone’s bed. Hannah is annoyed: “Don’t take things too far in his house because you’re going to do the wrong thing, and somebody is going to flip on you!” –
· Deborah and Raph are in the garden talking about his earlier argument with Andrew: “It’s your last couple of days, don’t let anything affect you…” she tells him
· Andrew apologies to Raph: “I’m a b**tch. My mouth is such a bitchy mouth. It’s a b**tch of a mouth. And I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” Andrew tells him, before they hug