|Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 26
Shown Tonight, Sunday 7th June at 9pm on Channel 5
Pictures from this show will appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-985.html
In tonight’s show…
o The housemates take part in face to face nominates and these are the results:
After receiving six nominations each MARC, SAM and SIMON face the public vote this week.
o Big Brother has reversed time for the day
o Nick admits that sharing a bed with Harry every night is sexually frustrating
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
• All the housemates are woken up to the Faithless song Insomnia as Big Brother has reversed time. Morning has become night and night has become morning.
• Big Brother has put on a rave for the housemates. To get into raving spirit, they have been given clothes and make-up to put on and party food and drink to enjoy. They all dance around the house.
• After raving hard for over an hour, the housemates take a dance break Marc tells Sam that she has “a fanny like a bag.” Sam is visibly unimpressed and sarcastically asks, “talking about a baggy fanny is so appropriate, isn’t it?” She adds, “anyway I think the way you speak is horrendous…I don’t even mind the banter when it’s between me and you but when you’re trying to show off in front of everyone it makes me cringe…you’re just disgusting…
• Big Brother gathers the housemates for face to face nominations
o Marc is first and he nominates Harry and Joel – “Harry because she’s an absolute headcase, she makes me feel uncomfortable. I’m cramping myself around her….I really can’t be myself around her.” He continues, “I picked Joel because again Joel is the only person who puts a bit of pressure on me. I like to win an argument and this guy is the king of all arguments and there’s no chance I could win an argument against him…I don’t like that and it pisses me off!”
o Joel nominates Marc and Sam because Marc makes him “feel uncomfortable when certain jokes are made and certain comments are passed about other housemates. I don’t think I can relax with you.” He nominated Sam because “I find it quite difficult in terms of the food situation. I find it quite hard when we’re on rations even on a luxury budget…”
o Harry nominates Marc and Sam, saying “me and marc are just never going to get along. We have a lot of different values. His derogatory comments towards women…calling me a weirdo, telling me I have issues. I’ve never hidden the fact I have issues, I’ve never hidden the fact that I’m thick and so using these things to degrade me, I think, are pointless.” On nominating Sam, she said “Yesterday after Eileen went, and the comment she made were making me cringe. I think at times you can be disrespectful to the whole house.”
o Chloe nominates Simon and Marc: “my first is Simon, understandably. I was really disappointed that I vouched for Simon and begged for him to be brought back and I was really let down when he turned on me and bitched about me behind my back.” On nominating Marc she said, “sometimes you make sexual comments and my toes curl, obviously the fat thing the other day – I thought you’d apologise but it got forgotten…Sometimes I think you can be a little offensive."
o Jack nominates Sam and Simon. Sam because “you can be a little disrespectful and sometimes you just think about yourself and not others.” And Simon because of “the way that he’s acted…devious behind peoples backs…saying I’m gonna leave, I’m gonna leave. It felt like it was attention seeking at the time and that annoyed me.”
o Jade nominated Simon and Sam. On nominating Simon, she said, “we all really wanted you back in the house as part of our team and I feel like you let everybody down. I feel like you’ve also let yourself down and I feel like you were one of the people I speak to and then I hear that you’re making faces behind my back…you’re trying to play the game and the game has backfired. It’s very negative for the house.” She nominated Sam because “I don’t have a connection with Sam. I don’t feel interested to sit down and have a conversation with Sam. She’s constantly running around screaming and shouting…and I need a bit of downtime.”
o Danny nominated Marc and Sam. Marc because, “I know people feel uncomfortable around you. When you get on the alcohol, it gets really offensive and I can see it upsets a lot of people, especially people who I have bonded with and I feel like I have the duty of being an older housemate to kind of like look after people in the house, the younger ones, without being patronising.” Reason for nominating Sam is “I feel that you’re very disrespectful. I was very close to Eileen and two seconds after she was nominated you were running around talking about what you’d do when you get out of here. To me that’s just a bit sh*t. I feel like you try too hard…it just gets really annoying. It just seems false.”
o Sam nominates Joel and Simon. Joel “because he pissed in the sink and that is my reason. That’s where I brush my teeth and wash my face. I love Joel to bits, he’s my little Welshy…I’m really, really, really, really sorry.” Her reason for nominating Simon was, “it really broke my heart when we’d been best friends and out of all the people he said deserves the least to win, he said me and that upset me a little bit.” On being nominated, she said “it’s good to have a buzz of energy…I thought I was doing that. So sorry I let you down guys. So sorry.”
o Cristian nominated Simon and Marc. Simon because “as we all know this week there have been a few issues where you have been acting differently in front of people and saying different things behind peoples’ backs.” He nominated Marc because, “your sense of humour is pretty *****ed up…you do say some things sometimes when you’re drunk, especially that could really offend people…sometimes you can be a bit unpredictable. It’s a bit hard to read.”
o Nick nominated Simon and Marc. Simon because “I do feel like he was a little bit two-faced, he could be potentially playing a game in here and I find it hard to trust him.” He nominated Marc, “on pure controversy. I feel he’s said some jokes in the house that weren’t quite right. He’s caused some problems in the house.”
o Simon nominated Jack and Harry. Jack because “maybe we’re very different people and maybe we don’t have a lot in common in the outside world…because I don’t feel at the moment we’re connecting…I find it difficult at times to be around you…I bore you…he might win and maybe I’d like to be the winner.” He nominated Harry because, “when I’m around you I feel a bit threatened. I do feel I grate on you...I feel uncomfortable being around you and it’s just not a very nice feeling.”
• After nominations, Marc reveals his feelings about being nominated and on Nick nominating him, he tells Nick, “me mate, me idol nominated me. What a wanker.” Nick responds, “thanks, I knew you’d have wanted that. That’s why I did it… don’t think you will go.” Marc adds, “I’m not going on Friday. They can take me out of here because even if they want me out, I’m not leaving. Remove me Big Brother.”
• Sam is feeling emotional. She tells Danny, “I’m ok, I just didn’t expect that…this has just never happened to me. This is just a test of our strength…people have just picked up on one thing I said...I’m one of the most compassionate people. I care about people. I just had my head up my ass. I have to tone it down a bit...thank you because if you don’t get feedback, you don’t know how to adapt…” They hug.
• Marc announces to the house “I’m going nowhere boys…let’s make a pool around the room. I bet 50 quid I’m not going.”
• Cristian talks to Big Brother about nominations, “we were surprised that Simon didn’t nominate Chloe. It would have made more sense for Simon and people would have looked at him a bit higher and more positively if he’d nominated Chloe because he already made it clear when he said, ‘I don’t like you Chloe’ and then he proceeded to nominate two people who he’d said ‘I like you (to)’ and that basically says he’s a two-faced guy.”
• Jack challenges Simon on his nominations. He tells Simon, “I want an honest reason why.” Simon reiterates, “I just feel we don’t connect and I want to get to know you better.” After Jack asks him to elaborate, Simon adds, “you might win the show.” Jack continues, “you nominated Eileen and then you hung around with her all week...you felt guilty about that. Would rather you didn’t do that with me this week. I’d rather you nominated me for a genuine reason…when you’re crying on your bed, everyone walks out and I stay with you…” Jack tells him his reason is not genuine, to which Simon says, “we just don’t connect.” Jack concludes, “I feel you’ve got the knife and stabbed me in the back…just get on with it..I just feel betrayed.”
• Marc teases Danny, lifts Chloe up and swings her around. Big Brother tells the housemates to calm down.
• Joel talks to Big Brother about Marc and Sam. “Marc’s behaviour is awful as always. He’s just constant and Sam seems to copy it…It’s weird… I don’t get it. One minute she’s saying get away from me and then one minute she’s all over him.”
• Sam is challenging Marc over his comment that she has “a fanny like a bag.” Sam reminds him that the other housemates “had a go about it” and adds “you make me feel like a ****ing idiot and I don’t want the world to think I’m a ****ing idiot…you just annoyed me, you hurt my feelings.” Marc responds, “I care about you…in there I’ve said nothing but good about you…I love you the way you are. I’d never change ya. We are friends and that is it.”
• Marc, Sam and Danny are talking about Sam. Marc says, “she’s so pretty…this may sound scummy right, but I literally had a hard on cause you cry… in my head I think I’m crying for a different reason…all blokes think they have this massive knob and we’re going to make you cry from it, painfully cry, in a pleasurable way.in my sick little mind, I’m picturing making you cry from that.” He admits that seeing Sam “in absolute bits, turned me on.” They both admit they love each other.
• Harry and Nick are speculating about who is going to leave this week. Nick says, ‘I could ****ing call it. Simon.”
• Marc is called to the Diary Room and is reminded about the rules regarding unacceptable behaviour and language. Big Brother says, “today in a conversation with Sam you said ‘basically all blokes think we have this massive knob and we’re going to make you cry from it. But painfully cry, a pleasurable pain. In my sick little mind I was picturing making you cry from that.” Marc is shocked to hear his words and says, “Sounds horrible. I didn’t mean it like that.” Big Brother asks, “do you understand why your housemates and the viewing public could find language like this offensive...Big Brother expects you to not use language like this again.”. Marc responds, “it was a joke that I just didn’t think about. I was trying to make her happy because she was genuinely upset. I was trying to make a joke of it, word it differently and it didn’t ****in happen for me. It was literally just to say, ‘don’t worry babe, you look pretty. That’s what I was trying to say.” Big Brother reminds Marc to respect the boundaries of his fellow housemates, especially that of his female housemates. He apologises and says he understands.
• Danny tells Big Brother, “nominations were interesting really. I thought a lot of people would vote for Simon. He’s done a lot of things to upset people.” On Sam he believes she doesn’t mean to say the things she says. He concludes, “personally I think the outcome is good. If one of them was to go, I wouldn’t be upset.”
• Joel is questioning Marc. He says, “I want to discuss the Marc who is annoying.” Marc tells him he is “tame compared to the lads in the army…basically it’s just banter with the lads, really…people who are offended don’t last in the army.” He admits that he has a ‘stop button’ and can tell when he’s upsetting someone and should stop the banter. He adds that he would like to spend the next twelve months having fun.
• Joel talks to Big Brother about Marc, “he’s interesting, an enigma of a character. I love him one minute and then hate him the next. I loved him this evening. He’s so honest…Marc is a very interesting person…cares about people. People are just seeing the bad side of him. Deep down scrape away that, he really cares.”
• Later in bed while most housemates are sleeping, Nick and Harry are under the covers. She says, “stop it. You’re trying to tickle me.” Nick tells her “it’s frustrating…sharing a bed with you…sexually frustrating”
• Marc tells Big Brother about his day “it was emotional earlier on. I’m starting to like people in the house and I don’t like that…it’s hard to nominate people.” He reveals there’s just one housemate he doesn’t like – “Harry. Really there’s just something about her. She’s playing a game. We all are but I can see what she’s doing with Nick. All newbies are up except one person – the brown noser!”