|Shown Tonight, Sunday 21st June at 9pm on Channel 5.
Highlights Preview :
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
· Its morning and Simon and Marc are talking in the kitchen. Simon remarks that if he goes without being nominated he will be happy. Marc says “No they will nominate you as it is a cop out from them.” Simon commented “You can guarantee me and Joel will be put up” Marc agreed. Marc goes on to tell Simon he asked Danny who he should have picked instead of Jade, and that Danny didn’t choose Simon he choose one of his friends.
· Cristian is in the Diary Room and is speaking about Marc. “It is interesting how he is playing the ‘I have been hardly done to card’, trying to march around the garden with his hood up and aviator sunglasses on for sympathy.
· The Housemates are dotted around the House when the Time Warp machine begins to flash and Big Brother then reminds the House to freeze but tells Sam it is time for her to go and make her nomination. Sam goes to stand in front of Harry and says she is nominating her because “She is the only person who has flown off the wagon and really shouted at me. I think she is amazing and lush and I hope it doesn’t affect our friendship.” Big Brother tells Sam it will be her turn to nominate soon. The Time Warp comes to an end and the two hug. Harry tells her that she is fine and was expecting it.
· Marc is sat on the sofa with Simon and says “I hate this house now. I hate the backstabbing I hate the two facedness,” Simon walks away and says “I am not getting involved,”
· Harry and Nick have a naked bath and Jack remarks “I am confused to what I am witnessing; I am going to leave you two to it.”
· Helen is in the diary room “There are two winners for me in this House, Joel and Marc. They are the only two being consistent to themselves so for me that is why they should win.”
· Helen and Danny are in the smoking area talking about Marc. Danny says “I don’t care what he has done I just think he is a dick” Helen comments “I know you do, he tried to save you and Cristian and I wanted to point that out then Brian jumped on the band wagon and made it worse, I don’t think you outright dislike him, you go up and down with him.” Danny agreed and said he had upset people he cared about in the House and that they were young. Helen disagreed. “The only person who gets irate Danny is you and it is going to make you look really bad. Don’t let other people implicate your behaviour.”
· Joel is talking to Danny about Nikki “I really like her I really want to know her more.” Danny said “You don’t have to ask her on a date just say do you fancy meeting up for a drink” Joel remarks “When she was 18 I was 4.” Danny laughs and says “Age is just a number and you are very mature. If you don’t try you never know.”
· Simon is in the bedroom asking Danny if he loves Helen. He laughs it off as Helen is lying in his bed. Simon says “He does like her that’s the sick thing about it.”
· Some of the Housemates are in the kitchen and Nikki asks Harry if she has nominated yet. Harry says “The thing is I can’t nominate the person who annoys me the most as they are immune and no offence but I can’t nominate who has p***ed me off most this week as they are already nominated.” She went on to say “To be honest Cristian if you weren’t already nominated I would have nominated you because of the way you have reacted to certain things this week.” Cristian looks on shocked, “What are you talking about Harry!” she retorted “Don’t take this in a mardy way but I think you should have handled yourself better this week” Cristian replied that that doesn’t affect her. To which she agreed.
· Joel is talking to Big Brother. “I have a feeling I will be up this week more than likely. I thought Cristian would have nominated me but he didn’t so I respect him for that. I don’t know why, I told Cristian I didn’t like the way he behaved last week and I was quite forceful. I think he didn’t nominate me as he didn’t want to make that situation worse.
· Marc and Nick are talking on the sofa and Nick tells Marc he thinks Harry will nominate Simon. Nick goes on to tell Marc, “You are getting a lot of S** and I understand it and I am not going to lie sometimes I agree but I don’t want anyone to be ostracized.”
· Jack and Nick are in the garden and Jack says “I am proud to have got this far. I want to make the end so badly I think you have a chance Nicky boy!” Nick replied “Oh you never know I am just so grateful to have lasted so long I didn’t think I would. Jack says “the lights are not on do I don’t think they are going to freeze us tonight Nick.”
· The Time Warp machine then comes to life and Harry is asked to make her nomination. She goes to stand by Simon and explains the other people she would have nominated are already up for eviction or immune and the reason she is nominating him is because she wouldn’t have mixed with him on the outside.
· The nomination is over and Simon exclaims “Showbiz!” and reassures Harry that it is fine.
· Cristian comes to talk to Nick and Jack and said “That is going to backfire, the reason she gave and how long she took.” Nick sticks up for Harry by saying. “That is who she wanted to nominate and she didn’t know what to say.”
· Joel and Sam are in the bathroom and Joel says in reference to Marc, “I think he is upset with you because of your nomination.” Sam replies “He wanted me to nominate Danny and Harry has genuinely made me feel S**t and I haven’t got anything to say about Danny.”
· Marc is talking to Big Brother “As much as Danny p***ed me off last night I can’t help but like my friends. I think he knew what I had done but who is going to come clean half way through an argument. I think Helen explained what I had done for him and he did listen. I think he knows he was wrong but I did miss him. Big Brother House is small but it is even smaller when you are on your own.”
· Jack and Danny are looking at the images of the Housemates in the lounge. Jack says “You have to look at the chain of nominations. We will leave it to the morning and then we will find out. Chloe will be fine. Although the only way she won’t be fine is if he (Simon) nominated Nick. Danny says “You just never know!”