|#CBB Daily Update: Day 20
Shown: Tonight, Monday 21st August 9pm on Channel 5
From the Day 20 Gallery here
Headlines & clips from tonight’s show include:
- Amelia’s Vault Decision & Sarah’s Visit From Her Friend
- Jemma's Vault Decision
- Jemma Apologises To Derek
- Sarah & Chad Argument: 'I've Been In This Business Longer Than You Have, You're Just Starting Out'
- Chad Tells Sarah: 'I Love You'
Chad, Helen, Jemma, Sam, Sandi or Sarah nominated - two will be evicted tomorrow night live.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11:05pm on Channel 5, guests including Mark Byron and India Willoughby.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Sarah and Chad talk about a dictatorship in the house. Talking in code and referring to Sandi as ‘pineapple juice’, Sarah says; “The pineapple juice is overtaking, definitely.”
· Sam and Jemma are in the bathroom talking about Sarah and Chad. Sam says; “I know what will happen with Sarah and Chad. It will be so embarrassing!”
· It’s the second day of The Vault task. Big Brother has provided each housemate with a deposit box inside The Vault, containing some form of contact from a loved one inside. Whether housemates receive the contents from their own deposit box depends on whether they are willing to sacrifice their box for other housemates. If they choose to take their own box, the other housemate will receive nothing
· Sam enters The Vault first. He is greeted with a screen showing his sister Louise Thompson. He picks Helen’s box, which shows her husband. Sam says; “Why couldn’t I have picked ******ing Sarah’s box?!” Sam sacrifices his box for Helen and she receives a visit from her husband
· Jemma enters The Vault next. She decides to take a letter from her sister, and sacrifices Derek’s letter from his wife. She later apologies – SEE CLIPS
· Sandi enters The Vault next, greeted by a box also containing a screen, showing her daughter who she has the opportunity to spend time with. She chooses Shaun’s box, containing a letter from his fiancée. She sacrifices seeing her daughter
· Amelia enters The Vault next. The screen in her box shows her mum, however she picks Sarah’s box and sacrifices seeing her mum – SEE CLIP
· Amelia re-enters the Big Brother house, upset about not seeing her mum. Derek and the other housemates console her; “What maturity. You’ve got special running through you,” says Derek.
· As the final housemate to enter The Vault, Chad automatically receives a video message from his sister
· Jemma goes to the diary room to talk about The Vault and tactics in the house. Talking about Amelia’s decision; “Giving up seeing a family member for someone you don’t even like… that’s all a ******ing game Big Brother!”
· Big Brother gathers housemates on the sofas to hear Shaun and Jemma’s letters from The Vault task
· Sarah and Chad cook dinner for their fellow housemates. As they all gather to eat, Sandi stays in the living area
· Amelia talks to Sandi about Sarah’s reaction to her Vault sacrifice. She says: “It’s a lot to sacrifice, just for a thank you.” Sandi replies; “We do it from the kindness of our hearts. That’s a gift. To be able to be so strong, to do something like that. Sometimes you just wish that the person was bit more appreciative.”
· Sarah and Chad are cleaning up in the kitchen, talking about Sandi. Sarah says: “Was Sandi p**sed off with us taking the kitchen over? I want to cook too! She’s quite pushy when it comes to the kitchen stuff.” They clean up and then kiss each other
· Jemma and Amelia are in the bedroom talking about The Vault. Jemma tells Amelia; “I just don’t get why you would do that for Sarah.”
· Chad is drinking and Sarah tells him to slow down
· Sarah and Chad have an argument in the garden. She tells him “I've been in this business fifteen-******ing-years, you're just starting out!” – SEE CLIP
· Sarah and Chad are in bed together. Chad tells Sarah he loves her – SEE CLIP