|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Wednesday 3rd of September) highlights and third LIVE eviction show.
Here are the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
· In the kitchen, James asks Kellie if she is “in a good place at the moment” and she responds to say “I’m in a very good place…I was in a very good place yesterday I was just being quiet and decided not to argue with anyone. And I’m going to be like that today and like that tomorrow. And I’m going to run up them stairs quicker than you’ve seen anyone. And I’m going to be honest, when I get to the top, I’m not even going to turn and wave to you, because I’m gone!” She goes on to say that she hopes the viewers keep Frenchy in the House “because that way, I won’t have to face her anymore. And I can think she can only get worse as the time gets near, cause she’ll start thinking she can actually win”
· James tells Ricci and Stephanie that he’s never been “a bitter person” adding “I’d never want bad for anybody” Ricci remarks, “The best revenge is success” as Kellie walks past and says “Revenge is best served cold” Stephanie comments, “I’ve never seen someone so vengeful” and James aggress, referring to Kellie as a “vile, vile person”
· After passing yesterday’s task, the Housemates are very excited by the arrival of the weekly shopping. Some of the Housemates, including Dee, become quite emotional and Kellie remarks, “This is actually better than s*x” while eating a chocolate biscuit.
· In the kitchen, Gary helps Audley with the washing up.
· Kellie tells Big Brother that she “would like to stay” in the House and get to the final, “because that would be a big achievement, but I’m dealing with it that I’m going out so if I stay in, it will be a bonus” She goes on to say that she’s “lived a private and sheltered life” for the past two years and doesn’t feel comfortable around James as he doesn’t respect women. “The minute I walked down the stairs or met him, I knew I wouldn’t like him. But one out for 14 isn’t too bad, I suppose” she says.
· In the Pod, Dee talks to James and questions why she’s in the Celebrity Big Brother House saying, “I’m just me, I’m just a normal person…I just beat myself up all the time” James reassures her and says he is “just a dancer” with a big gob and she should make the most of the opportunity. A teary Dee admits that she is insecure about herself and that its “pointless” trying to be someone else
· For today’s task, viewers have chosen Frenchy to take part in the Ice Bucket Challenge. If she successfully completes the task, Big Brother will donate £1000 to charity. Frenchy jokes “Can I get naked?!” In the garden, Ricci and James pour the ice cold water on Frenchy who reveals her breasts to the shocked Housemates. Frenchy then chooses Lauren to complete the challenge.
· In the bathroom, some of the Housemates are pampering themselves. While Kellie has a face mask applied, she jokes “Can I turn up tomorrow like this?”
· In the bedroom, James starts tickling Ricci and is joined by Gary, to the amusement of Stephanie. After Gary calls “time out” on the “tickle team”, Stephanie jokes “Do Ricci again!” but is too late as he runs out the door. Gary jokes to a bemused Stephanie that “the most ticklish place on you is your groin” before joining James in the garden to chase Ricci.
· The Housemates are gathered on the sofas where Big Brother informs them that Claire will not be returning to the House for medical reasons. All the Housemates are upset and James admits he’s “gutted”. In the bedroom, Kellie jokes, “She got the best way out!” as Dee and Kellie pack Claire’s suitcase. Dee remarks that it’s “horrible news”
· In the bedroom Edele and Stephanie speculate how many people will be evicted from the House on Wednesday. Stephanie admits that she thought Kellie would have gone before Leslie. In the garden, Dee also speculates to Ricci and Lauren about who will leave and says, “None of my babies are going…I love you guys” before bursting into tears. She jokes, “What a sad old biddy…If it is double and you both go, you’ve got nine days to sort a wedding!” Dee goes on to admit that there are people she doesn’t want to live with, before adding “Life’s a bi*ch”
· Gary has made up a song for Big Brother, which he performs in the Diary Room. He goes on to say, “Eviction means nothing to me, it just means new opening to a better man”