PDA

View Full Version : Here is why Noirin is not a slut...

Cybele
27-07-2009, 06:15 PM
(This post is based off of a comment made on another thread, but I know that some people might ignore the thread being that it was one of 57 thousand started by that person today. So I made it into its own thread.)

Noirin is not a slut. She is not a slag nor is she a *****. Those types of people are not necessarily bad people. They just like to screw a lot of people because they like sex or they are trying to get people to love them or they have daddy issues or whatever. They can be very sweet people who just happen to have sex without knowing someone for very long. This is certainly not a description of Noirin. At least the Noirin we have seen in the house anyway. I can't comment about her life outside the house.

Noirin on the other hand, is 100% into head games. She gets her self image from how she is viewed by others. She even said that herself back when she had to draw on the glasses. She doesn't feel attractive unless she has at least 1 guy wanting to screw her. Sorry, but that is the truth. She has openly stated on several occasions that she uses her sexuality and looks to get what she wants. She has proudly boasted about it, in fact. And that is exactly what she has been doing in the house: manipulating men to receive what she needs whether it be attention, a shoulder to cry upon, a friend when others are shunning her, cuddles, etc. And she always makes sure she has a spare around in case she needs him.

Let's examine the facts, shall we?

1. Men who have been obviously manipulated by her while in the BB house: Sree, Marcus, Siavash. She attempted it on others but was unsuccessful.

2. While giving Sree the hot/cold treatment, she kept Marcus on the back burner as a spare.

3. When Sree was ousted, she moved Marcus to the front burner and started on Siavash.

4. When Siavash started showing interest, she moved Marcus to the back burner and concentrated on Siavash.

5. When Tom entered the house and she found him attractive, she turned on Marcus and tried to concentrate on Tom while keeping Siavash on the back burner.

6. When Tom left the house, she moved Siavash back to primary position while trying to make up with Marcus to have him as a spare.

And let us not forget that if she doesn't like someone, then no one should be able to like them. She told Marcus that he was her best friend yet when they were arguing, she would say the nastiest things about him. Same with every other housemate she has been at odds with. She is very predictable.

So to call Noirin a slut is really insulting to someone who might have a lot of sex but has never tried to break anyone's heart or manipulate a situation to her advantage. Sluts of the world should unite against those who name Noirin as one of their number!

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 06:17 PM
:sleep:

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 06:20 PM
I agree.

She's not a ho or a slut. Just a very manipulative person.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Cor you must have put some thought and effort into that. Why didn't you just write that you hate Noirin.

You seem to have forgotten that fact that Marcus has spoken to Noirin like she is something on the bottom of his shoe.

You have also forgotten to mention that she was actually stalked by Marcus. She didn't really have to do a lot to make him interested in her. he did that himself.

You have also forgotten to add that Noirin has told Marcus time and time again that she only wanted to be friends.

So if you're going to start a thread just to slag off Noirin, you need to get others factors included as well.

HellShark
27-07-2009, 06:30 PM
You know you could of just written 'She is a massive ****' instead and would of got the same amount of support.

Levrone
27-07-2009, 06:41 PM
wank and boring :P cant be arsed to read :D sure shes slut lol

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Sophie gets with a user and self professed player, which she knew he was, within the first couple of days inside the house. Kris does the dirty with Sophie, big brother hides that fact until Sophie herself says it to Noirin a couple of days ago, and you know they had to have footage of this, but chose to protect sophie and kris.

Yet Noirin only kissed a guy and the guy she kissed is 100% alright with how things are, so no problems between two adults, yet people love sophie and hate noirin.

additionally, pick any friday or saturday night out in the pubs, thousands of girls have a few drinks and may kiss some random guy before they go home, with no intention of ever seeing them again. How many times have we seen this?

the only difference is that Noirin did it inside the bb house. And she may actually like Siavash but could be confused and not sure because of her feelings for isaac.

All this hatred is really OTT

Cybele
27-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Annmarie
Cor you must have put some thought and effort into that. Why didn't you just write that you hate Noirin.

You seem to have forgotten that fact that Marcus has spoken to Noirin like she is something on the bottom of his shoe.

You have also forgotten to mention that she was actually stalked by Marcus. She didn't really have to do a lot to make him interested in her. he did that himself.

You have also forgotten to add that Noirin has told Marcus time and time again that she only wanted to be friends.

So if you're going to start a thread just to slag off Noirin, you need to get others factors included as well.

So you have responded to a thread on Noirin with a list Marcus' faults. Just because Marcus has faults, it doesn't take away from the fact that Noirin has manipulated people in the house. Which was my point.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by MonkeyDoodle
Sophie gets with a user and self professed player, which she knew he was, within the first couple of days inside the house. Kris does the dirty with Sophie, big brother hides that fact until Sophie herself says it to Noirin a couple of days ago, and you know they had to have footage of this, but chose to protect sophie and kris.

Yet Noirin only kissed a guy and the guy she kissed is 100% alright with how things are, so no problems between two adults, yet people love sophie and hate noirin.

additionally, pick any friday or saturday night out in the pubs, thousands of girls have a few drinks and may kiss some random guy before they go home, with no intention of ever seeing them again. How many times have we seen this?

the only difference is that Noirin did it inside the bb house. And she may actually like Siavash but could be confused and not sure because of her feelings for isaac.

Did you actually read what I wrote? Because nothing you said had anything to do with it. In fact, the word "kiss" is not used in my post AT ALL nor did I think it was relevent.

setanta
27-07-2009, 06:51 PM
I've never called her a slut- I wouldn't like to gamble that she's not in the real world world but sure that's neither here nor there.

She is however a manipulative, uncaring and duplictious young lady who is totally self absorbed. That's a very dangerous person to have around.... she will hurt people again and again.

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Cybele

Did you actually read what I wrote? Because nothing you said had anything to do with it. In fact, the word "kiss" is not used in my post AT ALL nor did I think it was relevent.

just posting my opinion, just like you are

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 06:56 PM

Ah, a level head:xyxwave:

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Personally, I don't really think she is doing it on purpose. I just think that's her personality. Either I'm really naive or just stupid, but i can't see that she's really doing anything wrong.

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Marcus and Noirin deserve each other. They both manipulative and like to have things their way or no way.

I felt bad for Noirin when Marcus was really coming on to her and beggin her to show him her boobs etc, but i also felt disgusted with her for letting him do it.

He likes to give sexual attention to her and she likes to recieve it. Leave them both to it.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 06:59 PM
thanks monkeydoodle. it does my head in reading some of these threads. i can't understand why she's hated so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a real fan of hers but by god, give the girl a break. It seems some people just look for the bad in everyone when the facts are clear to see

Beastie
27-07-2009, 07:01 PM
i couldnt care less if noirin is a slut or not!

get her out :D

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:01 PM

just posting my opinion, just like you are

30stone
27-07-2009, 07:02 PM
I think people look faar to into it.

chris1232
:sleep::sleep::sleep::bored:

Annmarie
TOTALLY OTT in my opinion too

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:03 PM

So you have responded to a thread on Noirin with a list Marcus' faults. Just because Marcus has faults, it doesn't take away from the fact that Noirin has manipulated people in the house. Which was my point.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:04 PM
thanks monkeydoodle. it does my head in reading some of these threads. i can't understand why she's hated so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a real fan of hers but by god, give the girl a break. It seems some people just look for the bad in everyone when the facts are clear to see

I don't think that is really fair to me, to be honest. This is the first and only thread I have ever done about Noirin. In fact, I think this is probably only my 3rd thread ever.

And you say that the "facts" are clear to see. But you really mean that everyone should see your opinion. Facts are irrefutable. Beef comes from cows. THAT is a fact. Nothing you can say or do will make beef come from sheep or pork come from cows. However, opinions are different. They are subjective. Any two people could watch the same thing and have two different views of it. And both would be partially right and partially wrong. The truth would lie somewhere in the middle.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I just don't agree that's all. I don't think she realises she's manipulated anyone. I can't really see it to be honest either. Some of the points you've made maybe I can agree with but on a whole I just think you're being unfair on her. Not just you, but loads of people on here

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 07:05 PM

same here, I like her and she's not perfect, none of them are, and all of them have egos otherwise they'd not be in there. I dont care who wins, just dont like all the OTT hatred for the kinda stuff that does on every friday down the pub between guys and girls.

I like Sophie as a person, but let's face it, she bunked up with a guys he knew was a player and made no secret of that fact, she then went and had sex with him, yet, Noirin is the slut, tramp, tease etc? Maybe in bizarro land.

cheers:bigsmile:

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Opinion mascarading as Fact.

Your joking if you think she gave Sree the hot n cold treatment, that's just utter garbage, i will agree she got rid of his unwanted attention by manipulating Marcus into being an ally vs Sree, Marcus knew where he stood after Sree left and No means No in my book so as he continued the pointless fruitless chase he was to blame for anything that happened thereafter.

The Siavash thing is her fault, she should not of kissed him if she fancied Tom more.

It is clear to me she no longer fancies Siavash and will end up paying the price for kissing him in a moment of weakness.

You are giving her far to much credibility as a femme fetale, she is not, just a player.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:07 PM

same here, I like her and she's not perfect, none of them are, and all of them have egos otherwise they'd not be in there. I dont care who wins, just dont like all the OTT hatred for the kinda stuff that does on every friday down the pub between guys and girls.

I like Sophie as a person, but let's face it, she bunked up with a guys he knew was a player and made no secret of that fact, she then went and had sex with him, yet, Noirin is the slut, tramp, tease etc? Maybe in bizarro land.

cheers:bigsmile:

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Hear Hear. No one hates Sophie though they. I really like Sophie as well and the fact that she had sex with Kris (or so she says she did) has been totally overlooked and instead you get people slagging Noirin off for having admirers and "manipulating" them into fancying her

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:09 PM

I don't feel that my post was over the top at all. What I felt was over the top was all of the posts that said that she was a *****, slag, slut, slapper, etc. So rather than posting my opinion on all of them regarding why she wasn't that, I started a thread.

But while I didn't think she was a *****, I did feel that she had faults. I stated what they were and gave my evidence.

But... I did make one big mistake in doing so. I clearly made it too long and many people haven't bothered to read it. I guess next time I will stick to words that are less than 5 letters and sentences of less than 4 words. (this is not directed to you, Annmarie)

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Opinion mascarading as Fact.

Your joking if you think she gave Sree the hot n cold treatment, that's just utter garbage, i will agree she got rid of his unwanted attention by manipulating Marcus into being an ally vs Sree, Marcus knew where he stood after Sree left and No means No in my book so as he continued the pointless fruitless chase he was to blame for anything that happened thereafter.

The Siavash thing is her fault, she should not of kissed him if she fancied Tom more.

It is clear to me she no longer fancies Siavash and will end up paying the price for kissing him in a moment of weakness.

You are giving her far to much credibility as a femme fetale, she is not, just a player.

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I've never called her anything along the lines of slut, *****, bitch etc

My beef with her is that she is dull, uninteresting, manipulative and totally overexposed.

I want her off my ****ing screen so I can enjoy the show again.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I totally agree that she SHOULD NOT have kissed Siavash if she fancied Tom. But I doubt she's the first girl (or guy) to have done it and she most certainly won't be the last. But I do agree with you there

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:14 PM

I don't feel that my post was over the top at all. What I felt was over the top was all of the posts that said that she was a *****, slag, slut, slapper, etc. So rather than posting my opinion on all of them regarding why she wasn't that, I started a thread.

But while I didn't think she was a *****, I did feel that she had faults. I stated what they were and gave my evidence.

But... I did make one big mistake in doing so. I clearly made it too long and many people haven't bothered to read it. I guess next time I will stick to words that are less than 5 letters and sentences of less than 4 words. (this is not directed to you, Annmarie)

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:16 PM
To be honest with you, my posts are not actually directed at you either. I'm just so fed up of reading posts on that are just totally Noirin haters and it's driving me nuts. Why do people have the need to hate people they don't even know. We are watching a game show at the end of the day and there are bound to be players in there. Big Brother wouldn't be big brother without them. Has Noirin actually done anything that bad that she needs to be hated.

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 07:16 PM
I dont think she is a slut.

But I think sometimes she behaves like a slut.

PooBay
27-07-2009, 07:18 PM
She's just a cock teaser who thrives off the attention. Nothing more.

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Hear Hear. No one hates Sophie though they. I really like Sophie as well and the fact that she had sex with Kris (or so she says she did) has been totally overlooked and instead you get people slagging Noirin off for having admirers and "manipulating" them into fancying her

yeah, and I like how BB never showed the "get together" sophie and kris had, they obviously had the footage yet protected them. However, they ahve no prob showing Noirin in a bad light, even on BBLB the other day when they did a little video with a song about the women teasing and flirting with the men in the house,they showed a tiny bit of sophie and then bea going after freddie, yet when noirins picture came up the word "pig" was written over it in the video. Biased much?

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:21 PM
To be honest with you, my posts are not actually directed at you either. I'm just so fed up of reading posts on that are just totally Noirin haters and it's driving me nuts. Why do people have the need to hate people they don't even know. We are watching a game show at the end of the day and there are bound to be players in there. Big Brother wouldn't be big brother without them. Has Noirin actually done anything that bad that she needs to be hated.

I agree. We don't know any of these people well enough to hate them. However, we can be annoyed or entertained or amused or whatever by their behavior while on tv.

But I also think that just because someone doesn't like a behavior of a person, that it means that they are a "hater." I don't like it when Freddie does the "rock and roll" thing, and yet he is one of my favorites. Know what I mean? I adore Charlie, but get annoyed when he and Rodrigo fight.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah, and I like how BB never showed the "get together" sophie and kris had, they obviously had the footage yet protected them. However, they ahve no prob showing Noirin in a bad light, even on BBLB the other day when they did a little video with a song about the women teasing and flirting with the men in the house,they showed a tiny bit of sophie and then bea going after freddie, yet when noirins picture came up the word "pig" was written over it in the video. Biased much?

That isn't exactly how it went, though. They were doing a spoof on Swine Flu about the Noirin Flu. That is why. Both Sophie and Bea have only flirted or been associated romantically or semi-romantically with one person in the house (each). Noirin has had Freddie, Sree, Angel, Marcus, Siavash and Tom. It was a joke.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 07:24 PM
(This post is based off of a comment made on another thread, but I know that some people might ignore the thread being that it was one of 57 thousand started by that person today. So I made it into its own thread.)

Noirin is not a slut. She is not a slag nor is she a *****. Those types of people are not necessarily bad people. They just like to screw a lot of people because they like sex or they are trying to get people to love them or they have daddy issues or whatever. They can be very sweet people who just happen to have sex without knowing someone for very long. This is certainly not a description of Noirin. At least the Noirin we have seen in the house anyway. I can't comment about her life outside the house.

Noirin on the other hand, is 100% into head games. She gets her self image from how she is viewed by others. She even said that herself back when she had to draw on the glasses. She doesn't feel attractive unless she has at least 1 guy wanting to screw her. Sorry, but that is the truth. She has openly stated on several occasions that she uses her sexuality and looks to get what she wants. She has proudly boasted about it, in fact. And that is exactly what she has been doing in the house: manipulating men to receive what she needs whether it be attention, a shoulder to cry upon, a friend when others are shunning her, cuddles, etc. And she always makes sure she has a spare around in case she needs him.

1. Men who have been obviously manipulated by her while in the BB house: Sree, Marcus, Siavash. She attempted it on others but was unsuccessful.

2. While giving Sree the hot/cold treatment, she kept Marcus on the back burner as a spare.

3. When Sree was ousted, she moved Marcus to the front burner and started on Siavash.

4. When Siavash started showing interest, she moved Marcus to the back burner and concentrated on Siavash.

5. When Tom entered the house and she found him attractive, she turned on Marcus and tried to concentrate on Tom while keeping Siavash on the back burner.

6. When Tom left the house, she moved Siavash back to primary position while trying to make up with Marcus to have him as a spare.

And let us not forget that if she doesn't like someone, then no one should be able to like them. She told Marcus that he was her best friend yet when they were arguing, she would say the nastiest things about him. Same with every other housemate she has been at odds with. She is very predictable.

So to call Noirin a slut is really insulting to someone who might have a lot of sex but has never tried to break anyone's heart or manipulate a situation to her advantage. Sluts of the world should unite against those who name Noirin as one of their number!

Don't insult other members.

How pathetic making vailed references to my threads.

If you have anything to say about my threads then say it rather than make threads like this.

Perhaps now you will realise that i write threads because a lot of people like reading facts.

Next time you write anything about me and my threads,have the courage to use my name.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by dennissabre

Your pathetic reference about me just shows what a pathetic little individual you are.

How sad you have shown yourself to be. Have fun :sad:a*se

How dare you call me a names just because I expressed an opinion that you didn't like. You should be ashamed.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 07:27 PM

I agree. We don't know any of these people well enough to hate them. However, we can be annoyed or entertained or amused or whatever by their behavior while on tv.

But I also think that just because someone doesn't like a behavior of a person, that it means that they are a "hater." I don't like it when Freddie does the "rock and roll" thing, and yet he is one of my favorites. Know what I mean? I adore Charlie, but get annoyed when he and Rodrigo fight.

In light of this post i think you should re-think your sig.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:27 PM

Your pathetic reference about me just shows what a pathetic little individual you are.

How dare you call me a names just because I expressed an opinion that you didn't like. You should be ashamed.

Annmarie
27-07-2009, 07:28 PM
OMG have i missed something

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 07:29 PM

In a nutshell :hello:

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 07:30 PM

That isn't exactly how it went, though. They were doing a spoof on Swine Flu about the Noirin Flu. That is why. Both Sophie and Bea have only flirted or been associated romantically or semi-romantically with one person in the house (each). Noirin has had Freddie, Sree, Angel, Marcus, Siavash and Tom. It was a joke.

the only person who had the word "PIG" super imposed over their image was Noirin, I watched it with my own eyes. It's a subliminal message,and there are many on BBLB regarding noirin, many come right from George Lambs own mouth , as he then asks the audience "Don't we think so?" or some phrase like that,..

just saying the show is biased, as it is every year, they pick wo they'd like to win and then push that agenda on their shows and via their editing, just sayin

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by NadiasWilly
I've never called her anything along the lines of slut, *****, bitch etc

My beef with her is that she is dull, uninteresting, manipulative and totally overexposed.

I want her off my ****ing screen so I can enjoy the show again.

LOL!!! Right on!

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 07:32 PM

@ annmarie, don't let it bother you, consider the source, e.g. room temperature IQ

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Can we take this case by case why did Noirin lead Sree on?

I thought she was really friendly, until he raised his hand in a slapping jesture to her and then she was a bit less friendly, but still friendly, then he gave her the i love you speech in the Sofa room, and she started to draw away from him, where did she go wrong with Sree?

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 07:34 PM

the only person who had the word "PIG" super imposed over their image was Noirin, I watched it with my own eyes. It's a subliminal message,and there are many on BBLB regarding noirin, many come right from George Lambs own mouth , as he then asks the audience "Don't we think so?" or some phrase like that,..

just saying the show is biased, as it is every year, they pick wo they'd like to win and then push that agenda on their shows and via their editing, just sayin

i see the point your making but they wernt looking to imply noirin was a swine,it was a joke on a lighthearted entertainment (and i use that term losely) show..

PooBay
27-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Pick your weapon of choice...

http://love-handbags-for-life.co.uk/files/cath-kidston-handbags.JPG

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:37 PM
@ annmarie, don't let it bother you, consider the source, e.g. room temperature IQ

If you were referring to me, I would appreciate an apology. Because I happen to have a very high IQ, thankyouverymuch. And also, I was replying to dennis not Annmarie.

However, if you were referring to dennis... well, carry on then. :wink:

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:41 PM

I thought she was really friendly, until he raised his hand in a slapping jesture to her and then she was a bit less friendly, but still friendly, then he gave her the i love you speech in the Sofa room, and she started to draw away from him, where did she go wrong with Sree?

Because she would say she wasn't interested one minute and be cuddling with him the next minute. Now, granted, Sree was a bit obsessive. I don't think that he is quite right in the head honestly (no hate comments please!). So I don't think she was totally in the wrong there. Sree definitely contributed to it. BUT... I think she could have been more consistant in her rebukes of him. Maybe, in Sree's case, it was out of pity or something, but she still gave him the red light sometimes and the green light other times.

Twiggy
27-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I totally agree with the 6 points you made. But God knows what the rest of it was all about!:sleep:

Cybele
27-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
I totally agree with the 6 points you made. But God knows what the rest of it was all about!:sleep:

No offense, but is this what society has come to? Are people not taught to read paragraphs anymore? If something isn't in a bullet point, it isn't read.

I hope not. That is very sad. :conf2:

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 07:47 PM
How pathetic making vailed references to my threads.

If you have anything to say about my threads then say it rather than make threads like this.

Perhaps now you will realise that i write threads about Noirin because a lot of people like reading facts.

Next time you write anything about me and my threads,have the courage to use my name.my

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 07:48 PM

forgive me for jumping in as i do see alot of what you said in your post as sense..

however noirin being a girl has been associated with a few in the house yes?okay well a guy aka freddie,started off in the house liking angel,he then snogged angel,she then left and freddie went on to fall for noirin with the immortal words "i feel we have a connection" then not much longer than two weeks after that had faded,he now has feelings for bea,why is this not seen as "slutty behavior" on freddie's part?

simply because he is a guy who may well be indecisive?noirin has done nothing more than what freddie has done and is continuing to do with bea..so personally ifeel some just need any reasons to dislike noirin right now and seem intent that she must be a cock tease..

furthermore your post was fine,quite concise and to the point imo...

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 07:59 PM

Because she would say she wasn't interested one minute and be cuddling with him the next minute. Now, granted, Sree was a bit obsessive. I don't think that he is quite right in the head honestly (no hate comments please!). So I don't think she was totally in the wrong there. Sree definitely contributed to it. BUT... I think she could have been more consistant in her rebukes of him. Maybe, in Sree's case, it was out of pity or something, but she still gave him the red light sometimes and the green light other times.

Red light = i dont fancy you
Green Light = i dont mind being friends despite your unwanted attention.

My view.

Ok with Marcus i assume her hot n cold ness was

Allowing him to paint her back, whilst he was perving at her arse.
Sitting on his knee for Cider.
Allowing him to stroke her leg in the task room.
Cuddles on demand

I think she was manipulating Marcus here, in an attempt to keep him on side, rather than a need to be liked by men.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 08:05 PM

Red light = i dont fancy you
Green Light = i dont mind being friends despite your unwanted attention.

My view.

Ok with Marcus i assume her hot n cold ness was

Allowing him to paint her back, whilst he was perving at her arse.
Sitting on his knee for Cider.
Allowing him to stroke her leg in the task room.
Cuddles on demand

I think she was manipulating Marcus here, in an attempt to keep him on side, rather than a need to be liked by men.

Go back and read my original post. I said that there were various reasons that she manipulated people.

Edited to add: Here is what I said: And that is exactly what she has been doing in the house: manipulating men to receive what she needs whether it be attention, a shoulder to cry upon, a friend when others are shunning her, cuddles, etc.

Twiggy
27-07-2009, 08:27 PM

No offense, but is this what society has come to? Are people not taught to read paragraphs anymore? If something isn't in a bullet point, it isn't read.

I hope not. That is very sad. :conf2: No offence taken but I was taught how to read a properly written paragraph 50 years ago, so not quite sure how you were taught!:shrug:

Cybele
27-07-2009, 09:44 PM

I hope not. That is very sad. :conf2: No offence taken but I was taught how to read a properly written paragraph 50 years ago, so not quite sure how you were taught!:shrug:

Given that I produced several properly written paragraphs, I'm not really sure what any of your comments mean. Oh well.