PDA

View Full Version : Analysed transcript Freddie/Charlie.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Freddie: Look... stop... I wasn't getting vibes off of Bea, I was getting vibes off of Sophie. Sophie just...
Freddie blindly defending Bea and diverting blame to Sophie
Charlie: Don't try to put the blame on Sophie.
Freddie: No, no
Freddie realises that he's not just addressing his team-mates, Siavash and Marcus and that he'd forgotten there was an impartial observer. Also realises that he's falsely blamed an innocent.
Charlie: Sophie didn't know what to do. She was asking people 'should I say something, should I not?'. That's what she said. And then people said 'yeah, I think you should say something'. So don't try to blame Sophie, Frederick.
Charlie defending an innocent scapegoat whom Freddie has picked on to try to divert blame onto from his beloved Bea.
Freddie: No, I'm blaming Sophie for why when....
Charlie: Well don't try to put the blame onto Sophie, I don't like it at all.
Freddie: Oh for *******'s sake Charlie, actually listen to what I am saying.
Charlie: trying to blame it onto....
Freddie: Actually listen to what I'm saying
Charlie: I am listening to what you're saying
Freddie: You're just violently misunderstanding what I'm saying.
Freddie chooses a strange adverb here (violently) and does so to rack up the tension.
Charlie: I heard what I heard.
Freddie: DUDE, DUUUUUUDE!! Come on are you .... Dude...
place holding device in a conversation to hold the floor and give himself time to think
Charlie: Don't dude us, I've heard enough of your little opinions and plotting and scheming. I've to les....
Freddie: Oh my Jesus..... Christ, Charlie, like
place holding expletive to allow time to think I'm not blaming Sophie.
Charlie: Just to me "I didn't get the bad vibes fom Bea, I got the bad vibes from Sophie"
Freddie: Yes, because at that stage it had already been brought out and YOU f**ing piled in as well
move into attack mode and blame Charlie
Charlie: Did I *******ers... even there continuity bleeped out
Freddie:Outside earlier you said "Oh I can't believe Marcus took that, blah, blah, blah...... Cigarettes..."
Freddie uses 'blah, blah, blah' to suggest Charlie had said something inciminating but nothing specifice. Freddie is making it up to blacken Charlie's role.
Charlie: When?
Charlie clearly can't recall this conversation in the context Freddie is talking about as Freddie has time shifted it to make it appear significant.
Freddie: Just outside, just NOW Charlie...
funny, Freddie introduced this as something Charlie had said earlier, he's now realise that time shifting it to current time frame might help his argument, sly
Charlie: What did I say. what did I say?
Freddie: You said...
Charlie: I says "don't worry about it Bea, I don't know why he's took it, cos Hira didn't drink so Hira wouldn't have done it." I was trying to reassure Bea so she wasn't worrying about things so don't go trying to blame me you *******ing stupid little ****, don't you *******ing dare ... to me,
Freddie: I was just out there...
Charlie: I don't give a *******, don't go tryng to drag me into your little arguments. Not at all Frederick, it's not happening. I don't care whos you got plotting and scheming, you, you've got too many issues. You over analyse everything. You've got the biggest..
Freddie: Charlie, you're so full of ***
Charlie: the biggest game plan in this house.
Freddie: So full of ****.
Charlie: You're the biggest plotter and schemer going in tis house.
Freddie: Yes and that's why I keep getting evicted.
supercilious supeiorty Oh no,... I don't
Charlie: Yes because you keep going back to the diary room and reporting what's going on in the house..
insightful evaluation of how Freddie DOES actually come into the diary room and try to present his spin on things as fact
Freddie: Super cunning game plan, so incredibly clever that no-one knows what the ******* it is. So effective
Dogface: What's the matter
Freddie: Charlie's just going off on one....

Now then, Charlie is totally reasonable, reporting plainly and simply what is going on. Clever Freddie uses clever informed expressions like "Charlie you're full of ****" and "Charlie's just going off on one". His powers of argument are bankrupt because he was indeed trying to blame Sophie for Bea looking accusingly at Marcus and Freddie joining in in that accusatorial loook. When that failed he went on the offensive and attacked Charlie with a conversation that had NO relevance.

Beastie
09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
charlie badly wants to win!! i think charlie thinks freddie is going to win! because freddie has survived many evicitions! charlies sees freddie has a threat!! charlie is jealous of freddie!

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the transcript, I hadn't read that.

Totally disagree with your analysis though, I'm afraid. I don't think Charlie was giving Freddie a chance to explain, so in the end nothing much was said either way. (Charlie couldn't back up why he thought Freddie had a game plan, and Freddie couldn't explain what he meant about Sophie...)

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
charlie badly wants to win!! i think charlie thinks freddie is going to win! because freddie has survived many evicitions! charlies sees freddie has a threat!! charlie is jealous of freddie!

OK, continue to ignore the evidence and live your fantasy, no skin off my nose. I just like to see objective truths presented. Something of which Freddie, besotted in Rebecca, is incapable.

LemonJam
09-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Charlie's gone well up in my estimations after that argument.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

OK, continue to ignore the evidence and live your fantasy, no skin off my nose. I just like to see objective truths presented. Something of which Freddie, besotted in Rebecca, is incapable.

Thats not evidence...its your view of what happened.

Cheers for the transcript though, but the added bits are BS :wink:

loomy
09-08-2009, 04:56 PM
You've misunderstood how Charlie works. If he thought Freddie was popular he would never take him on in an argument. He's only brave enough to do so now because Lisa survived this weeks eviction and I think Charlie has realised he needs to cause a bit of controversy if he wants to win.

I swa footage of later in the lf a conversation between Charlie and Freddie again and Freddie is so unbelievably patronising. I agree with your analysis long run; I also noticed Freddie was very agressive when talking to Charlie. He has a really vicious look on his face as he was talking. It's only now that he has Marcus and Siavash behind him that he will argue. When he was alone he couldn't find his backbone. He's a coward

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 04:57 PM
I watched it all,Charlie was like a bull in a china shop,he never let freddie explain also he lied about Lisa not saying anything nasty about freddie,well I'm sorry a liar gets the boot from me.Charlie was clearly flumuxed at the end as he kept ranting i don't want to talk about this anymore,LOL,so much for adult debate you need two adults for that freddie,so i really wouldn't bother.charlie thinks Lisa is popular again,let him think that.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by LaRainbow

Totally disagree with your analysis though, I'm afraid. I don't think Charlie was giving Freddie a chance to explain, so in the end nothing much was said either way. (Charlie couldn't back up why he thought Freddie had a game plan, and Freddie couldn't explain what he meant about Sophie...)
Linguistic analysis shows the error of your interpretation. Freddie used his educated sophistication to control the conversation with his place holders and histrionic physical displays. However, the poverty of his position meant he did indeed say nothing. Charlie presented specific evidence, in spite of Freddie's sophisticated blocking strategies.

Note he avoids Sophies question.... 'what's the matter?' with 'Oh, Charlie's just going off on one', rather than 'OH, I was just accusing you of causing the argument and Charlie put me firmly in my place'

noirin4eva
09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
At first i thought Freddie was just eccentric but now his competitive streak and gameplan are coming forward with this attack on Charlie.

Thats not to say i like Charlie in the slightest.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 05:01 PM

Linguistic analysis shows the error of your interpretation. Freddie used his educated sophistication to control the conversation with his place holders and histrionic physical displays. However, the poverty of his position meant he did indeed say nothing. Charlie presented specific evidence, in spite of Freddie's sophisticated blocking strategies.

Note he avoids Sophies question.... 'what's the matter?' with 'Oh, Charlie's just going off on one', rather than 'OH, I was just accusing you of causing the argument and Charlie put me firmly in my place'

LaRainbows post makes a hell of a lot more sense than yours.

'Linguistic analysis shows the error of your interpretation. '

Haha, way to make yourself sound intelligent, do you even know what you are talking about?! I very much doubt it... :laugh:

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 05:01 PM

OK, continue to ignore the evidence and live your fantasy, no skin off my nose. I just like to see objective truths presented.

Stating your opinions as evidence of truth is the very opposite of objectivity.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
I watched it all,Charlie was like a bull in a china shop,he never let freddie explain also he lied about Lisa not saying anything nasty about freddie,well I'm sorry a liar gets the boot from me.Charlie was clearly flumuxed at the end as he kept ranting i don't want to talk about this anymore,LOL,so much for adult debate you need two adults for that freddie,so i really wouldn't bother.charlie thinks Lisa is popular again,let him think that.

Birds of a feather. Freddie talks about other conversations and implies an association, just as you do here. Charlie defended Sophie in a brave and highly honourable way, in spite of facing the warlocks' coven of Freddie, Marcus and Siavash. Siavash needs to escape this terrible two as they damage him severely.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 05:06 PM

I fully respect the fact you've made an opinion which seems level and thought-out, but there is no 'error' in my interpretation - I merely have a difference of opinion to you.

Passages like:

To me, this suggests that, had Charlie allowed Freddie to explain, the argument wouldn't have escalated the way it did.
The fact that Freddie says clearly "I'm not blaming Sophie" and is then interrupted before being allowed to explain why, and then Charlie repeating 'trying to blame' several times, shows me Charlie isn't interesting in listening to Halfwit's explanation - he just wants to vent his opinion. He seems to have his ideas firmly set in his head, and not allowing Halfwit to explain isn't very reasonable to me.

Of course, then it turns personal (on both sides) and the whole basis for the argument is forgotten.

LaRainbow
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM

I fully respect the fact you've made an opinion which seems level and thought-out, but there is no 'error' in my interpretation - I merely have a difference of opinion to you.

Passages like:

To me, this suggests that, had Charlie allowed Freddie to explain, the argument wouldn't have escalated the way it did.
The fact that Freddie says clearly "I'm not blaming Sophie" and is then interrupted before being allowed to explain why, and then Charlie repeating 'trying to blame' several times, shows me Charlie isn't interesting in listening to Halfwit's explanation - he just wants to vent his opinion. He seems to have his ideas firmly set in his head, and not allowing Halfwit to explain isn't very reasonable to me.

Of course, then it turns personal (on both sides) and the whole basis for the argument is forgotten.

LaRainbow

Passages like:

Vicky.
How it appears to me is that lisa has got to charlie to be honest. Plainly from his 'Ive heard enough of your plotting and scheming' comments...as he has NEVER said anything about it previous. Then suddenly, he is all pally pally with lisa, and he suddenly comes out with it.

Seems very weird to me...especially since charlie generally avoids conflict, when it has nothing to do with him. He normally just sits quietly, which is the right thing to do if it doesnt involve you. Seems hes been given a slight push in this direction if you ask me.

But dear god i wish freddie would stop going on about evictions and how he survives them, hes even beginning to grate on me now with the smugness...

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 05:20 PM

Yes because Charlie didn't give Freddie a chance to explain what he meant at all. He did the same later on when he decided to bring the whole thing up again with Freddie, he rattled off everything he wanted to say and then when Freddie tried to explain himself, Charlie said he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I also don't see how the OP can rip Freddie apart for the way he was talking to Charlie, when it was Charlie that was using expletives every other word and showed no interest in what Freddie had to say. Charlie does this a lot I've noticed, mouths off then when he decides he's had enough, closes down the subject completely.

Prole
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
The most ill-informed bit of psychobable I've read (okay, scanned... it was far too long...) in a long time.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Yes because Charlie didn't give Freddie a chance to explain what he meant at all. He did the same later on when he decided to bring the whole thing up again with Freddie, he rattled off everything he wanted to say and then when Freddie tried to explain himself, Charlie said he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I also don't see how the OP can rip Freddie apart for the way he was talking to Charlie, when it was Charlie that was using expletives every other word and showed no interest in what Freddie had to say. Charlie does this a lot I've noticed, mouths off then when he decides he's had enough, closes down the subject completely.

As usual, totally spot on kitty.

:hug:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Well said Kitty that's exactly how I saw it.

Shasown
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
You know its really funny peeps but posting the same arguement more than once doesnt make it any more effective.
:wink:

GypsyGoth
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

As usual, totally spot on kitty.

:hug: :thumbs:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
You know its really funny peeps but posting the same arguement more than once doesnt make it any more effective.

:laugh3: The bloody forum went tits up again!

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Tis the forum...not the posters. As you well know. Wind up merchant :tongue:

halfacrown
09-08-2009, 06:00 PM

This is how I saw it when I watched live. Charlie was flipping between Cheeky Charlie in the Diary Room one minute and then ranting and telling lies the next.

The original analysis was as little cringe worthy.

boomoo
09-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by noirin4eva
At first i thought Freddie was just eccentric but now his competitive streak and gameplan are coming forward with this attack on Charlie.

Thats not to say i like Charlie in the slightest.

Vicious attack?

Charlie would not allow Freddie to speak.

Charlie showed his true colours . he has been running between the two groups for weeks. The biggest game plan of all.
He has taken the line of Brian Belo with none of the charm.
He claims he does not understand big words, completely untrue and he shown this often when he has managed to utter sophisticated words himself.
The mantra of Freddie being a snob is to turn voters against him. As Kris found out the family are fsr from being snobs.

Charlie persists in saying 'I like every one me'. That is a complete lie. At least Lisa and Freddie both tell the truth.

Charlie has a mean face and he is very bitchy.

Siewash to win as long as he does not do anything silly.

qwertyell
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Sievash to win as long as he does not do anything silly.

Like cheat on his girlfriend with the local bike...

sophie1955
09-08-2009, 06:07 PM

i agree totally with you Kitty :thumbs: poor man didn't have a chance to put two words together..:rolleyes:

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Prole
The most ill-informed bit of psychobable I've read (okay, scanned... it was far too long...) in a long time.

Long live sound bite intelligence. :laugh:

hennessy
09-08-2009, 06:10 PM
don'tlike charlie at all now

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Prole

Long live sound bite intelligence. :laugh:

Long live people attempting to twist stories by attempting to sound intelligent :thumbs:

BB22
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the transcript. I disagree with almost all the bold text you have inserted though.

I think MissKittyFantastico pretty much nailed it though. I can't believe how many times Charlie interrupted and cut of Halfwit's sentences.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BB22
Thanks for the transcript. I disagree with almost all the bold text you have inserted though.

I think MissKittyFantastico pretty much nailed it though. I can't believe how many times Charlie interrupted and cut of Halfwit's sentences.
Whatever! Clealy bewitched by Freddie's charisma.

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 06:22 PM

No, clearly unwilling to believe your very biased view on things.

MJBFAN
09-08-2009, 06:28 PM

Totally in agreement.
That is how the conversation went and Charlie would not let Freddie say his peace.
Charlie just chundered on and on and when he couldn't think of anything more to say , he cut Freddie off and said he didn't want to talk about it and discussion ended. A little like Kris's behaviour me thinks.

Charlie thinks Lisa is popular and so he is upping the game now and supporting Lisa as he perceives the public wants him to do that as have Sophie and the others.
Back to square one where they can say what they want and Freddie isn't allowed to answer back or have an oppinion.

ON a side note..

Freddie is annoying me with the whole public vote argument and I think he needs to give it a rest.
If only he would Listen to Marcus about Bea last night. Marcus knows exactly the score with many things and I wouldn't be surprised if he does know it was a vote to save and is keeping it to himself.

BigBummer
09-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I go off real evidence:

1- Halfwitt seems open and honest, he may not be but he seems like a down to earth honest hippy.

2- Charlie has an aggressive side, this is evidenced in his face and his snap moments of aggro against the annoying Rodders.

3- It was clear that Halfwitt barely got to fiish a sentence. Why didn't Charlie let him speak? I don't know without evidence but I can guess.

I will be siding with the person who has displayed the most selfless behaviour from the start.

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by BigBummer
I go off real evidence:

1- Halfwitt seems open and honest, he may not be but he seems like a down to earth honest hippy.

2- Charlie has an aggressive side, this is evidenced in his face and his snap moments of aggro against the annoying Rodders.

3- It was clear that Halfwitt barely got to fiish a sentence. Why didn't Charlie let him speak? I don't know without evidence but I can guess.

I will be siding with the person who has displayed the most selfless behaviour from the start.

Lisa then?

BB22
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM

My advice would be to avoid starting threads if you do not want people to disagree. That is just a kind of basic observation about posting on any forum. I was not rude or insulting, I merely disagreed with you and agreed with another poster. :rolleyes:

MissKittyFantastico
09-08-2009, 06:54 PM

My advice would be to avoid starting threads if you do not want people to disagree. That is just a kind of basic observation about posting on any forum. I was not rude or insulting, I merely disagreed with you and agreed with another poster. :rolleyes:

I notice that the OP didn't actually respond to my POV either. :laugh:

Kazanne
09-08-2009, 06:55 PM
It will be interesting to see in whos favour BB will edit that tonight.

brian3
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Freddie: Look... stop... I wasn't getting vibes off of Bea, I was getting vibes off of Sophie. Sophie just...
Freddie blindly defending Bea and diverting blame to Sophie
Charlie: Don't try to put the blame on Sophie.
Freddie: No, no
Freddie realises that he's not just addressing his team-mates, Siavash and Marcus and that he'd forgotten there was an impartial observer. Also realises that he's falsely blamed an innocent.
Charlie: Sophie didn't know what to do. She was asking people 'should I say something, should I not?'. That's what she said. And then people said 'yeah, I think you should say something'. So don't try to blame Sophie, Frederick.
Charlie defending an innocent scapegoat whom Freddie has picked on to try to divert blame onto from his beloved Bea.
Charlie: I am listening to what you're saying
Freddie: You're just violently misunderstanding what I'm saying.
Freddie chooses a strange adverb here (violently) and does so to rack up the tension.
Charlie: I heard what I heard.
Freddie: DUDE, DUUUUUUDE!! Come on are you .... Dude...
place holding device in a conversation to hold the floor and give himself time to think
Charlie: Don't dude us, I've heard enough of your little opinions and plotting and scheming. I've to les....
Freddie: Oh my Jesus..... Christ, Charlie, like
place holding expletive to allow time to think I'm not blaming Sophie.
Charlie: Just to me "I didn't get the bad vibes fom Bea, I got the bad vibes from Sophie"
Freddie: Yes, because at that stage it had already been brought out and YOU f**ing piled in as well
move into attack mode and blame Charlie
Charlie: Did I *******ers... even there continuity bleeped out
Freddie:Outside earlier you said "Oh I can't believe Marcus took that, blah, blah, blah...... Cigarettes..."
Freddie uses 'blah, blah, blah' to suggest Charlie had said something inciminating but nothing specifice. Freddie is making it up to blacken Charlie's role.
Charlie: When?
Charlie clearly can't recall this conversation in the context Freddie is talking about as Freddie has time shifted it to make it appear significant.
Freddie: Just outside, just NOW Charlie...
funny, Freddie introduced this as something Charlie had said earlier, he's now realise that time shifting it to current time frame might help his argument, sly
Charlie: What did I say. what did I say?
Freddie: You said...
Charlie: I says "don't worry about it Bea, I don't know why he's took it, cos Hira didn't drink so Hira wouldn't have done it." I was trying to reassure Bea so she wasn't worrying about things so don't go trying to blame me you *******ing stupid little ****, don't you *******ing dare ... to me,
Freddie: I was just out there...
Charlie: I don't give a *******, don't go tryng to drag me into your little arguments. Not at all Frederick, it's not happening. I don't care whos you got plotting and scheming, you, you've got too many issues. You over analyse everything. You've got the biggest..
Freddie: Charlie, you're so full of ***
Charlie: the biggest game plan in this house.
Freddie: So full of ****.
Charlie: You're the biggest plotter and schemer going in tis house.
Freddie: Yes and that's why I keep getting evicted.
supercilious supeiorty Oh no,... I don't
Charlie: Yes because you keep going back to the diary room and reporting what's going on in the house..
insightful evaluation of how Freddie DOES actually come into the diary room and try to present his spin on things as fact
Freddie: Super cunning game plan, so incredibly clever that no-one knows what the ******* it is. So effective
Dogface: What's the matter
Freddie: Charlie's just going off on one....

Now then, Charlie is totally reasonable, reporting plainly and simply what is going on. Clever Freddie uses clever informed expressions like "Charlie you're full of ****" and "Charlie's just going off on one". His powers of argument are bankrupt because he was indeed trying to blame Sophie for Bea looking accusingly at Marcus and Freddie joining in in that accusatorial loook. When that failed he went on the offensive and attacked Charlie with a conversation that had NO relevance.

You really do think the sun shines out of charlie's ass.

Diesalot
09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
This was a two pronged attack from the Lisa defenders Dogface and Charlie.
When Dogface did her "make Marcus look as bad as humanly possible for stashing the fags"
(a hangable offence apparently) Charlie seized the opportunity to get his fangs into what he must see as his Rival to win BB this year.

I was also reminded of the first few weeks of BB this year when Charlie started saying to Halfwit "don't talk about it anymore","I don't want to hear it!" when he was finished making his wall of shambolic words assault (an assault basically in the name of the not even involved Lisa).

Reminded me exactly of when Kris would tell Halfwit to stop talking.
Lisa was at the heart of this series of events as both Dogface and Charlie see Lisa as a Mother figure that (in the minds of said HMs) the nasty Marcus and Halfwit have dared to stand up to/laugh-fake orgasm into her face(although funny had adverse reactions as Halfwit is allowing Bea to control his thoughts via some invisible device rendering him into a lesser version of himself,but still liked by me)

Dogface was quick to point out she wanted to go up against Marcus,I think the reasoning is that she will beat him as she is (Dogface Reality) Glamourous and Hilarious - (Actual Reality) Looks like she has contracted the mange and is mostly now bitchy and dull but she was drunk and filled with bravado as Charlie was in his argument with Halfwit.

All done in defence of their Lady Lisa.

Should be interesting to see how this all turns out. :laugh2:

Shasown
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM

last point first, yes I am, my bad?

first point nope if you press the post reply once, even if the forum is being slow it will post just wait and let the page refresh, it may take a minute or two but just leave it, if you press it as second time or refresh will the posting updates it will post multiple times.

ooh and sorry if i did wind anyone up there!!!

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM

I start posts because I know people WILL diagree, what would be the point of a world of yes? I reserve the right to defend my position. Just as Charlie reserved his right to point out to Freddie that his response was"I am blaming Sophie".

BB22
09-08-2009, 07:16 PM

I start posts because I know people WILL diagree, what would be the point of a world of yes? I reserve the right to defend my position.

You didn't "defend your position", you replied with "Whatever!". I was merely pointing out that there is not much point making threads if you are going to get tetchy when people disagree. :rolleyes:

88Paul99
09-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Very good analysis OP, thanks. Freddie fans trying to bluster just like their idol.

J-Rock
09-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Freddie definitely not given a chance to explain (similar to earlier in the series when Lisa used to do that to him - 'nahh, nahh I'm not listening') - but Freddie's problem is that he now comes across smug when he feels he's being attacked. This is his main downfall at present. Freddie HAS to stop the smugness. It's just those two things smugness and being with/backing up Bea that has been bringing Freddie down

ManicWolf
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Clearly a completely unbiased analysation of the transcript there. /sarcasm :rolleyes:

TurtleSoup
09-08-2009, 07:47 PM
and try to present his spin on things as fact

A bit like you then!

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
So, now you have had an opportunity to view HL, with for example Bea and Freddie in the kitchen discussing how to get David nominated where Freddie says "Well, I think Rodrigo has seen through Lisa, have you tried talking to Rodrigo about David?" It's on again in the morning if selective memory has kicked in and you want to see it again.

Oh and Freddie in DR earlier discussing Charlie and "I think we have found a way of controlling him". (or words to that effect) Mr Freddie 'no game plan' Fisher, P......lease!

Vicky.
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM

last point first, yes I am, my bad?

first point nope if you press the post reply once, even if the forum is being slow it will post just wait and let the page refresh, it may take a minute or two but just leave it, if you press it as second time or refresh will the posting updates it will post multiple times.

ooh and sorry if i did wind anyone up there!!!

Wasnt having a go

I love your posts, nearly always spot on and straight to the point, show no favouritism, and leaving out the namby pambyness of a lot on the forum :thumbs:

And im sure my posts have double posted without me clicking more than once...but nevermind.

bansheewails
09-08-2009, 10:42 PM
:hugesmile::hugesmile:

Biased much!

The_Long_Run
09-08-2009, 10:54 PM

You will have another opportunity to eat your words in the morning on HL repeat.
Viz,
1). Freddie doing exactly as Charlie suggested he did. Discussing Charlie in DR and suggesting team smug had found a way of controlling Charlie. Implying that he needed controlling.
2). Colluding with Bea on ways to procure a nomination for David, discussing in code who they had managed to convince already and Freddie saying "I think Rodrigo has seen through Lisa have you tried talking to Rodrigo about David?" So, clearly both a game plan and badmouthing Lisa, both things that Halfwit explicitly denied he ever did!
3). Saying "if you are clever" you can analyse things . By clever he means endevour to convince people by pretending you are musing and analysing. Clear game plan tactics.

I rest my case. There you are OP has responded to your POV, as you requested but did it after cool reflection and review of the evidence. Try it, it can be good for the soul.

hotspur95
09-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Oh come on, Charlie is a toerag!

Jordan.
09-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Im not a big fan of Charlie but he was so right there. Freddie has the biggest plan and hes a smug cocky arse hole who think hes won because hes survived evitions :mad::mad::mad:

RCW1945
09-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Charlie" Stop, it Freddie I can't take anymore, my head is twirling".
20 minutes earlier he had marched into the kitchen and given Freddie a verbal onslaught.
5 minutes earlier he had marched intothe living room and given Freddie another onslaught.
It is impossible for any rational person (ie Freddie) to deal with a crazed maniacal screamer (ie Charlie).

By the way, Charlie is starting to resemble another Charley, and I never thought I would say that.

Prole
09-08-2009, 11:32 PM

You will have another opportunity to eat your words in the morning on HL repeat.
Viz,
1). Freddie doing exactly as Charlie suggested he did. Discussing Charlie in DR and suggesting team smug had found a way of controlling Charlie. Implying that he needed controlling.
2). Colluding with Bea on ways to procure a nomination for David, discussing in code who they had managed to convince already and Freddie saying "I think Rodrigo has seen through Lisa have you tried talking to Rodrigo about David?" So, clearly both a game plan and badmouthing Lisa, both things that Halfwit explicitly denied he ever did!
3). Saying "if you are clever" you can analyse things . By clever he means endevour to convince people by pretending you are musing and analysing. Clear game plan tactics.

I rest my case. There you are OP has responded to your POV, as you requested but did it after cool reflection and review of the evidence. Try it, it can be good for the soul.

More incredibly biased psychobable.

BB22
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Well, having reviewed the footage of this once again on the highlights show I think I can say with considerable certainty that Freddie did not, in this particular case, really do anything wrong.

There was one moment of irritating cockiness from him near the beginning, and some sarcasm born out of exasperation at the end after Charlie had come back into the kitchen but the rest of it is basically one long red-faced rant from Charlie. In fact, Freddie really did not say very much at all. He couldn't, as Charlie continued to talk the whole time, THE WHOLE TIME.

The whole thing blew up because Charlie interrupted Freddie's initial sentence and after that Charlie was off like a train making an endless series of accusations. To be honest it was kind of funny to watch Freddie actually try to say something as Charlie rattled along oblivious.

Amusing.

WAYNEEBRUM
10-08-2009, 08:07 AM
LOL @ the o.p's blinded view.Just watched it again and 90% of what Charlie said was bullshine and he was exaggerating anything Fred said or did.What planet does Charlie think we are on.

Wilton_Shagpile
10-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Well, having reviewed the footage of this once again on the highlights show I think I can say with considerable certainty that Freddie did not, in this particular case, really do anything wrong.

There was one moment of irritating cockiness from him near the beginning, and some sarcasm born out of exasperation at the end after Charlie had come back into the kitchen but the rest of it is basically one long red-faced rant from Charlie. In fact, Freddie really did not say very much at all. He couldn't, as Charlie continued to talk the whole time, THE WHOLE TIME.

The whole thing blew up because Charlie interrupted Freddie's initial sentence and after that Charlie was off like a train making an endless series of accusations. To be honest it was kind of funny to watch Freddie actually try to say something as Charlie rattled along oblivious.

Amusing.
Ditto:hello: