PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Halfwit's lies to fool the public and rob us of sympathy votes - Disgusting and fake!

AhmedFan2004
13-08-2009, 12:38 AM
In that pathetic, attention seeking 'panic attack' with regards to Bea moving beds and calling him negative (Ohhh wow, what a horror ... not! :rolleyes:) he had to lie and embellish of course.

Did Bea call him a 'negative little man'? No
Did Bea call him a 'negative little ****'? No
Did Bea say his aura was 'disgusting'? No

WATCH IT BACK, SHE DIDN'T SAY ANY OF THIS!

Three lies, and he even had the cheek to say it was caught on camera, because that's the tactic used to fool people to think it 'must be true then'.

Bea was interrogated, harassed and mind fcked for 3 days by Halfwit's analysing, psycho-babbling, question prodding, provocative comments and Qs. All Bea did was move beds and say she was being harassed and that he was negative.

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

Ohhh, and she asked him to leave her alone, but he kept at it, prodding, provoking, pushing and mentally draining her. How pathetic.

He's not a real man and doesn't act like one. And he lied and inflicted this whole ordeal on himself, pushing himself to the brink of insanity, in order to play the sympathy card and push guilt onto Bea. Lame. :nono:

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 12:41 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

Patrick
13-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Get him out.
Simple as that!

I Hope everyone puts their 35p were their mouth is and votes!

No point in hating on him if your not gona drop at least one vote in!

JTM45
13-08-2009, 12:56 AM
God...........these repetative desperation threads are just so TEDIOUS!!!!:sleep:

Change the fu**in' record why don't you!!!!!!:shrug:

You sound almost as desperate to get rid of Freddie as Bea is.

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by JTM45
God...........these repetative desperation threads are just so TEDIOUS!!!!:sleep:

Change the fu**in' record why don't you!!!!!!:shrug:

You sound almost as desperate to get rid of Freddie as Bea is.

Well said well said that is exactly what is happening she has already got to Charlie who is not looking good at all.

Eventually she is going to start on Sophie, Lisa and Roddy.:hello:

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

likw it.:hello:

DrunkerThanMoses
13-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Oh more Freddie hate, I can just see that the OP favourite is Lisa, no wounder! :thumbs:

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
In that pathetic, attention seeking 'panic attack' with regards to Bea moving beds and calling him negative (Ohhh wow, what a horror ... not! :rolleyes:) he had to lie and embellish of course.

Three lies, and he even had the cheek to say it was caught on camera, because that's the tactic used to fool people to think it 'must be true then'.

Bea was interrogated, harassed and mind fcked for 3 days by Halfwit's analysing, psycho-babbling, question prodding, provocative comments and Qs. All Bea did was move beds and say she was being harassed and that he was negative.

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

Ohhh, and she asked him to leave her alone, but he kept at it, prodding, provoking, pushing and mentally draining her. How pathetic.

He's not a real man and doesn't act like one. And he lied and inflicted this whole ordeal on himself, pushing himself to the brink of insanity, in order to play the sympathy card and push guilt onto Bea. Lame. :nono:

Well I know that OFCOM have ordered the tape, and that she did say that. Channel 4 have had so many complaints about this and are now trying to sort it out.
:hello:

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 09:32 AM

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

LOL,you really are an idiot,Bea has told so many lies I've lost count,You are a deluded fool,freddie is a bigger man than a lot of people.TUT,TUT,you really should calm down and get your facts right,you make yourself look a bit silly.:joker::joker:

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Bea is very hurtful and a nasty evil person, imagine if you were stuck in a house 24/7 with someone you loved then they just tore you apart on national television! Plus he's been through the stress of everyone in the house ganging up on him for weeks and now they've regrouped!

Cody™
13-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Who cares if he didnt repeat what she said word-for-word. The point if what she said was still vile and nasty!

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Halfwit4Victory
Bea is very hurtful and a nasty evil person, imagine if you were stuck in a house 24/7 with someone you loved then they just tore you apart on national television! Plus he's been through the stress of everyone in the house ganging up on him for weeks and now they've regrouped!

Bea has been 'talking' to Charlie and telling him how terrible Freddie is. Last night there was a terrible row.

Bea way crying and blaming others of course. :hello:

Angus
13-08-2009, 09:39 AM

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

You are a sad little man OP, starting several threads on exactly the same subject,

Your fave, the slimy SREE, GOT EVICTED OVER FREDDIE, so get over it. By the way it was Sree who played the sympathy card ALL THE TIME both in the house (trying the race card which failed) and out the house - pathetic "suicide attempt. Seems he needs to grow some balls, and you need to get help with your obsession with Freddie:pat:

ElProximo
13-08-2009, 09:45 AM

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

Fact:
Freddy is NOT as clever as he likes to believe he is. Bea was spot on in that one.
However,
I strongly agree that Freddy is clever enough when it came to figuring out how to manipulate the public and did figure out the sympathy angle.
Not at first.
After the fourth time he escaped eviction he started to realize the public was taking out those who picked on him.
and,
He figured it out when new people either hinted or blatantly explained it to him,
and,
he definitely seemed to have it entirely figured out when Bea came in.
I really noticed it then. He had it all sorted out now. The more he is the bullied boy the more he will stay.
He got it and he started using it and playing into it and manipulating it to 'seem' to be happening all over again.
At this point he is not only manufacturing that scenario but doing so with a little snicker and a sense of entitlement to do it all he wants.
And you fools wont stop him either.

He is not a 'poor little boy' who is getting picked-on and harassed.
He is a manipulative and negative little shlt who deserved everything he got from Bea.
Totally deserved it and if he stays this week I hope he gets as much as that as he deserves.

Daffodil
13-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Freddie does not lie. He is 100% genuine.

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 10:03 AM

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

others on here feel the need to have a go at you,i will do no such thing,however brother theres no other way to put it,you are wrong..

Did Bea call him a 'negative little man'? yes she did lol
Did Bea call him a 'negative little ****'? no she called him negaitive and he paraphrased..
Did Bea say his aura was 'disgusting'? no,she said his aura was horrible..is there much diffrence? (i do not want to see no replies with definitions,you know what im getting at)

you have a point bea had told freddie to leave her alone,but if you have a chance go watch that HL show again,you will see bea start the conversation,then proceed to have a go at freddie before he finished a sentence (perhaps because freddie does take his time getting there) fact remains she bombards him with abuse,so freddie tries to diffuse the situation yet bea decides to ham it up much like she did last night...

freddie may be many things,arrogant,a cock sure little toff who may be easily influenced,perhaps he has been negative at times but bea has been truly diabolical in much the same respect,there was one instance (when freddie was attempting to mediate) where bea was absolutely right to stop freddie in his tracks,he had no need to meddle when bea and marcus had settled their diffrences the night before..however before that incident,and indeed after that she has been nothing short of evil..

so brother far be it for me to "show you the light" but freddie is not one for lies,perhaps you have overlooked bea's many indiscretions and chose to not comment on them,but she has been far worst than anything you could accuse freddie of doing..

karezza
13-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Bea bullied him just like Kris, Lisa, Karly & Charlie have bullied him.

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Daffodil

Exactly THAT is why some people don't like him as they say THE TRUTH HURTS !!!!

Vladimir
13-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Get him out!

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 10:15 AM
All Bea did was move beds and say she was being harassed and that he was negative

oh yeah forgive me i just remembered,it strikes me as odd that bea finds it acceptable to call out freddie for being "negative" but when much the same comments are made about her,she finds herself feeling "victimised" when you get around to watching last nights live feed,you will see bea say "freddie is a twat,he dresses like a pensioner walking around the house" and so on,before saying its unfair how freddie has turned on her,then she goes on to say "im just saying what i see,i may be being negative right now but im being honest,freddie is the negative one" yet its wrong for freddie to cast the same dispersions on to bea?

see what im getting at?freddie is not as bad as is being made out,granted he can be a pain but he's a genuinely nice guy for the most part

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by tintedshadow

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

others on here feel the need to have a go at you,i will do no such thing,however brother theres no other way to put it,you are wrong..

Did Bea call him a 'negative little man'? yes she did lol
Did Bea call him a 'negative little ****'? no she called him negaitive and he paraphrased..
Did Bea say his aura was 'disgusting'? no,she said his aura was horrible..is there much diffrence? (i do not want to see no replies with definitions,you know what im getting at)

you have a point bea had told freddie to leave her alone,but if you have a chance go watch that HL show again,you will see bea start the conversation,then proceed to have a go at freddie before he finished a sentence (perhaps because freddie does take his time getting there) fact remains she bombards him with abuse,so freddie tries to diffuse the situation yet bea decides to ham it up much like she did last night...

freddie may be many things,arrogant,a cock sure little toff who may be easily influenced,perhaps he has been negative at times but bea has been truly diabolical at times,there was one instance (when freddie was attempting to mediate) where bea was absolutely right to stop freddie in his tracks,he had no need to meddle when bea and marcus had settled their diffrences the night before..however before that incident,and indeed after that she has been nothing short of evil..

so brother far be it for me to "show you the light" but freddie is not one for lies,perhaps you have overlooked bea's many indiscretions and chose to not comment on them,but she has been far worst than anything you could accuse freddie of doing..

I do agree with a lot of what you say - but do feel that, more recently, Freddie has shown a different side to his character than we saw in the earlier shows!

I dislike Bea for many reasons - but now also dislike Freddie for different reasons!

I feel that Freddie is in there for the experience - the experience of getting a taster of how the other half live and to indulge his belief that he is a good judge of human behaviour - giving him a chance to put his 'observations' of human nature (in particular, the other half) in practice - almost like an experiment! I find him very pompous!

I just think the 'other half' are not as stupid as perhaps Freddie may have thought - and dislike him because of his arrogant attitude - and not because of his 'differences'!

Freddie is a very emotionally demanding person - and in an environment like that - would emotionally drain anyone! I can only imagine how many forum members who clearly don't 'suffer fools gladly' would cope with Freddie if they were in the house!!

I would challenge their abilty to have the tolerance on the 'inside of the house' that they have 'on the outside of the house'!

Marzy
13-08-2009, 10:31 AM
The OP is still sick with the thought his favourite Sree who was beaten by Freddie. Ever since then he has had a vendetta against him.

You have only got to look at his post history.

Don't bear grudges much to you?! You remind me of BEA :shocked:

fredrica
13-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I did not know that the OP was a supporter of Sree as I have only just joined the site.

However I can appreciate the fact that he does not like Freddie because Freddie stayed and Sree went.

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
I do agree with a lot of what you say - but do feel that, more recently, Freddie has shown a different side to his character than we saw in the earlier shows!

I dislike Bea for many reasons - but now also dislike Freddie for different reasons!

I feel that Freddie is in there for the experience - the experience of getting a taster of how the other half live and to indulge his belief that he is a good judge of human behaviour - giving him a chance to put his 'observations' of human nature (in particular, the other half) in practice - almost like an experiment! I find him very pompous!

I just think the 'other half' are not as stupid as perhaps Freddie may have thought - and dislike him because of his arrogant attitude - and not because of his 'differences'!

Freddie is a very emotionally demanding person - and in an environment like that - would emotionally drain anyone! I can only imagine how many forum members who clearly don't 'suffer fools gladly' would cope with Freddie if they were in the house!!

I would challenge their abilty to have the tolerance on the 'inside of the house' that they have 'on the outside of the house'!

well put,i do agree quite obviosly freddie has shown a far darker side over the past few weeks,i just dont see that as anything but normal,had i or perhaps you been in the house and we had been kept in week after week,eventually it would go to your head and those who had bullied freddie,people like lisa,kris and to a lesser extent karly,freddie felt he had bragging rights just as they felt they could berate him in the first few weeks.

now while i do see freddie as emotionally demanding i ask myself why is that,the answer?a female of a similar background to freddie waltzes in to the house,having seen how freddie is percieved on the outside then begins to develop a bond with freddie,freddie felt an instant connection as he felt bea understood him while the rest in the house did not..

so when she decided to run hot and cold with him (by which i mean to bitch behind his back,to then cuddle him,then distance herself from him,then cuddle him again and apologise only to distance herself again) so freddie was left in limbo in some sense,so i could see exactly why he is finding this situation with bea a little awkward. as i said before freddie is not whiter than white,however for me bea has not helped matters..

and so now freddie finds himself much alone,and on the defencive..so he could do with a break,perhaps he will get it this friday..

mellyjane
13-08-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm not a huge fan of Freddie - i think he's a bit of a tw*t - but i do think he's harmless.
I don't like the way Charlie goes on at him about having a game plan - it's a game - aren't they meant to have a plan? You wouldn't go on a quiz show without swatting up a bit, would you?
I don't like the way Bea (knowing she was nominated by David, Lisa & Spohie) has now 'dumped' Freddie, Marcus & Siavash & swapped sides 'cos there are more of them!
That said, i do think its time for Freddie to go. He thinks he's untouchable now 'cos he survived the first few evictions.
If Marcus gets back on form - having a laugh, etc. & getting out of that duvet - i think he'll be more entertaining than the Freddie we're seeing now!!!
Besides, just think how shocked David & Lisa would be if Marcus stayed!!! Can you just picture their faces???

meadow
13-08-2009, 10:59 AM

GROW A PAIR HALF-ARSE.

yes bea did say/imply all these things but not those exact words.
bea and freddie deserve each other.

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 11:24 AM
AM I THE ONLY ONE TIRED OF THESE BEA SUPPORT THREADS. IF NOT PLEASE JUST WRITE "BORED" FOR EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS

BORED

Gedio
13-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Originally posted by Daffodil

Exactly THAT is why some people don't like him as they say THE TRUTH HURTS !!!!

Politicians don't lie?
I missed that one.