PDA

View Full Version : Holloaks Later.

InOne
28-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Hope it's good. :D

Scarlett.
28-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Man, Digital Spy have sold out, the amount of coverage this show is getting is ridiculous

Braden
28-09-2009, 08:52 PM
is it on tonight ?

InOne
28-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah it was on at 9. Was ok :/

Zac
28-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Oh God I missed it. :|
4OD to the rescue!

Tom4784
28-09-2009, 11:11 PM
I've got it recorded, will watch tommorow.

Braden
29-09-2009, 05:40 PM
it was alright
i think the whole michaela and threasa thing is stupid though

InOne
29-09-2009, 06:43 PM
it was alright
i think the whole michaela and threasa thing is stupid though

Was never gonna be clever with them two was it lol

Tom4784
29-09-2009, 07:00 PM
The new characters at the festival can't act for sh*t. I like the McQueen storyline though and the adventure holiday parts are okay with the exception of Lydia.

InOne
29-09-2009, 07:33 PM
The new characters at the festival can't act for sh*t. I like the McQueen storyline though and the adventure holiday parts are okay with the exception of Lydia.

Yeah don't like Lydia at all. :/

InOne
29-09-2009, 09:09 PM
The hour ones are too long, I get bored.

Tom4784
29-09-2009, 11:38 PM
The second episode was much better, I preferred last year's later episodes but it's picking up. The writing has definately improved. They made Lydia's unstability to over the top obvious last episode it was just awkward.

I like it though, the second episode was miles better then the first.

Arneldo
29-09-2009, 11:44 PM
HO has gone down the shitter. Turned on today after a few weeks not watching, and I knew about 5 of the cast.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Lydias acting has improved actually.

InOne
30-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Hopefully the Lydia, Sarah and Zoe storyline will turn into a good one. The rest are failing. Bored with the whole festival indie kid thing.

Tom4784
30-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Lydias acting has improved actually.

Yeah that first episode was horrific. the whole admission about her suicide attempt to Charlotte was so badly written/acted.

Chantel
30-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Fernando :joker:
He made me laugh last night

Tom4784
30-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Fernando :joker:
He made me laugh last night

BULLSH*T! :laugh:

I don't think he's in the Later episodes anymore though.

InOne
30-09-2009, 06:46 PM
The Gilly liking Steph thing is annoying though, been going on for agesssssssssssssss. Sometimes it's just arkward to watch.

Tom4784
30-09-2009, 06:48 PM
The Gilly liking Steph thing is annoying though, been going on for agesssssssssssssss. Sometimes it's just arkward to watch.

Yeah I don't find it that interesting. I think one of the main problems with this series this year is that there really isn't any interesting stories.

Like last year there was Malachi and Mercedes wedding, Niall and Steph in the mountains ETC. I think it's gonna get better but it pales in comparision to las year's.

InOne
30-09-2009, 07:16 PM

Yeah I don't find it that interesting. I think one of the main problems with this series this year is that there really isn't any interesting stories.

Like last year there was Malachi and Mercedes wedding, Niall and Steph in the mountains ETC. I think it's gonna get better but it pales in comparision to las year's.

Yeah hopefully will get better. I think it changed when Brian Kirkwood left. From what is going on now though, can't really see much developing.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Gilly is a twat.

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Gilly is a twat.

*mazedsalv**
30-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I dont like the way they are portraying Gilly in these episodes, its making him look horrible and look like a bit of a bully to Fernando....

*mazedsalv**
30-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I dont like the way they are portraying Gilly in these episodes, its making him look horrible and look like a bit of a bully to Fernando....

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Please dont make him and steph have a fling.. .I like Steph and Fernado.. Gilly is just annoying.... I hate the ****ing writers!

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 08:13 PM

Please dont make him and steph have a fling.. .I like Steph and Fernado.. Gilly is just annoying.... I hate the ****ing writers!

InOne
30-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Tonights episode was quite good towards the end. Wonder what happened to Rhys though???

InOne
30-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Tonights episode was quite good towards the end. Wonder what happened to Rhys though???

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Does anyone care, hopefully he will stay their for good.. and never return.... he became pointless ever since the beth storyline, and that was over ayear and half ago :rolleyes:

DrunkerThanMoses
30-09-2009, 10:34 PM

Does anyone care, hopefully he will stay their for good.. and never return.... he became pointless ever since the beth storyline, and that was over ayear and half ago :rolleyes:

InOne
01-10-2009, 08:12 AM

Yeah I guess he does not really add much now, he basically lost what his whole character was about with the Beth storyline.

InOne
01-10-2009, 08:12 AM

Yeah I guess he does not really add much now, he basically lost what his whole character was about with the Beth storyline.

InOne
01-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Was pretty good tonight. I thought it was Zoe that died though.

Billy
01-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Best exit ever? I think so!
Amazing last five minutes, the fact they showed EVERYTHING right up until the actual thump really suprised me, I'm still shaking while I write this. It was amazingly done and all three (even Lydia suprisingly) acted amazingly.

*mazedsalv**
01-10-2009, 09:23 PM

Nope Sarah did.

One of the most brilliant sopa death scenes i have seen... very surreal.

1. You could see Sarah yelling for help and screaming when she KNEW she was going to die, she couldnt stop it. Her face was so horrific.

2. The thump when she hit the ground, did not expect they would add that, was chilling. Including the blood on the ground.

3. Zoes characters acting after, her screams and cries, brilliantly done.

4. Mike at the end, shot in black and white.

*mazedsalv**
01-10-2009, 09:41 PM
:bored:

Whats up?

InOne
01-10-2009, 09:42 PM

Nope Sarah did.

One of the most brilliant sopa death scenes i have seen... very surreal.

1. You could see Sarah yelling for help and screaming when she KNEW she was going to die, she couldnt stop it. Her face was so horrific.

2. The thump when she hit the ground, did not expect they would add that, was chilling. Including the blood on the ground.

3. Zoes characters acting after, her screams and cries, brilliantly done.

4. Mike at the end, shot in black and white.

Yeah I know she did. But I thought the actress who plays Zoe was leaving, so thought it would have been her that died. Quite liked Sarah :(

Billy
01-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I still can't get her face out my head when she knew she was dying

*mazedsalv**
01-10-2009, 09:47 PM

Same, it was horrific, I mean nothing she could do about it, she just had to wait for seconds knowing she will die as soon as she hits the ground. Horrific feeling it must be.

And yeah, Sarah was alright, i wanted Lydia to die, but Zoe could not have died, i really like her. I think the HO producers looked on forums and realsied Sarahs character wasnt very popular with viewers anymore so killed her off and saw Zoe was more popular. Shame it wasnt Lydia.

InOne
01-10-2009, 09:49 PM

Same, it was horrific, I mean nothing she could do about it, she just had to wait for seconds knowing she will die as soon as she hits the ground. Horrific feeling it must be.

And yeah, Sarah was alright, i wanted Lydia to die, but Zoe could not have died, i really like her. I think the HO producers looked on forums and realsied Sarahs character wasnt very popular with viewers anymore so killed her off and saw Zoe was more popular. Shame it wasnt Lydia.

Yeah, not really much you could do with Sarah now, she kinda wore herself out. I swear I saw on DS Zoe was leaving too though. I hope Lydia does not last long.

Billy
01-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Nah, Loui Batley asked for Sarah to die and Bryan Kirkwood agreed.

They wont just base their opinions on the forums. Sarah was an integral part of HO, regardless if she was liked or not.

She was my favourite Hollyoaks character ever aswell, such a complex and interesting character, I can't believe she actually died :(

InOne
01-10-2009, 09:50 PM
It is also a shame the McQueen storyline turned ridiculous, thought they would have done something more dark with them.

Billy
01-10-2009, 09:50 PM

Yeah, not really much you could do with Sarah now, she kinda wore herself out. I swear I saw on DS Zoe was leaving too though. I hope Lydia does not last long.

She is.. Apparently she gets framed for her death.

InOne
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Not too bothered about Zoe leaving really. Although the new students are rubbish.

*mazedsalv**
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM

They wont just base their opinions on the forums. Sarah was an integral part of HO, regardless if she was liked or not.

She was my favourite Hollyoaks character ever aswell, such a complex and interesting character, I can't believe she actually died :(

I know, but i think it may ahve played a tiny part of it. I remember a thread on "Who should die in the next upcoming twist" around 8 months ago. The top results was people like Warren and Sarah was quite high too, so that COULD be it, not saying it is, but its just a slight opinion of mine.

She was a very interesting anc complex chatracter, she will be missed!

Tom
01-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Just watched it on +1, never really liked Sarah, no idea who new girl is but loved what I seen of that episode and felt quite sorry for her. I only seen it from about where they were in the plane. Someone explain what happened?

Billy
01-10-2009, 10:09 PM

I know, but i think it may ahve played a tiny part of it. I remember a thread on "Who should die in the next upcoming twist" around 8 months ago. The top results was people like Warren and Sarah was quite high too, so that COULD be it, not saying it is, but its just a slight opinion of mine.

She was a very interesting anc complex chatracter, she will be missed!

Hmm I guess, but I do think if any notice was made then Sasha and the likes would be out on her arse.

Sarah will be missed :(

Billy
01-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Just watched it on +1, never really liked Sarah, no idea who new girl is but loved what I seen of that episode and felt quite sorry for her. I only seen it from about where they were in the plane. Someone explain what happened?

New girl sabotaged Zoes parachute cos she thought they were gonna get it on, and heard Sarah and Zoe talk about her. The parachutes got mixed up though and it was Sarah that died.

It was really good, probably the best exit HO have done in years, including Max's.

Tom4784
02-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I watched it today, amazing episode. The death was very well done, I could hardly tell Lydia and Sarah's scenes were greenscreened. I thought Sarah was going to die though as I know Amy's coming back soon and a Zoe Vs Lydia storyline is more interesting then it's variant.

On a lighter note I loved Carmel's scenes, very funny. It's just a shame most of tonight's will probably be about Hannah and Rhys.

Beastie
02-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I will have to watch this on the internet. I used to watch hollyoaks a lot, but the last few months I have been on and off with it. Just sounds like the great characters are being killed off such as Warren, is Claire going to come back? Zoe and Hannah leaving this year? Then we are stuck with a bunch of mediocre 16 year old actors. lol

Zac
02-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Does anybody know if all five episodes are being repeated on E4/C4?

InOne
02-10-2009, 06:30 PM

Best off 4OD

Billy
02-10-2009, 06:30 PM
I watched it today, amazing episode. The death was very well done, I could hardly tell Lydia and Sarah's scenes were greenscreened. I thought Sarah was going to die though as I know Amy's coming back soon and a Zoe Vs Lydia storyline is more interesting then it's variant.

On a lighter note I loved Carmel's scenes, very funny. It's just a shame most of tonight's will probably be about Hannah and Rhys.

What is greenscreened? If it's that they were fake they werent :P Loui and Lydia were hanging from a crane when they filmed.

I dunno if thats wha tyou meant though haha!

Beastie
02-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Is Zoe now going to kill Lydia? or Lydia kill Zoe? Is Lydia going to CONFESS what she has done?

InOne
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I hope Lydie and Zoe both die. Very annoying now!

Beastie
02-10-2009, 06:42 PM
bring claire back!

Zac
02-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Best off 4OD

Aaah okay. I just wanna see the episode where Sarah dies really.

Tom4784
03-10-2009, 03:11 PM
It was a decent last episode, the Mcqueen stuff was all very funny but In comparision to the previous episode it wasn't that brilliant.

Beastie
03-10-2009, 04:01 PM

Best off 4OD

Aaah okay. I just wanna see the episode where Sarah dies really.

Lol same here. Im a bit twisted. Joke.

Beastie
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Just watched Sarah die on you tube. Was good with the deep music played in the background while the 3 of them were flying in the air and then Sarah knowing she was going to die and then BUMP! :S

DrunkerThanMoses
03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Just watched Sarah die on you tube. Was good with the deep music played in the background while the 3 of them were flying in the air and then Sarah knowing she was going to die and then BUMP! :S

Ah the music made it more, whats the word, good.

A suprise good death in my view, now all they need to do is have the dog blow up withn Josh, Elliot, Archie, Zac, His Sister and shasa, they all die, and the show is saved! :thumbs:

Chantel
03-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Cindy with long hair :love:

Zac
04-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Just watched it and WOAH. Amazing!

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Just watched the death scene on Youtube (its most popular in "Film & Animation") and it was brilliant and really sad, excellent piece of TV.

It's just a shame the main show has that daft bitch as Producer, who thinks we want to see blondie, emo and the rest of the brat pack jumping around instead of real drama like Hollyoaks used to be

InOne
04-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Just watched the death scene on Youtube (its most popular in "Film & Animation") and it was brilliant and really sad, excellent piece of TV.

It's just a shame the main show has that daft bitch as Producer, who thinks we want to see blondie, emo and the rest of the brat pack jumping around instead of real drama like Hollyoaks used to be

Yeah, Anita is the worst for me, especially her whiny voice. That her moving in with Leila and Ravi storyline is awful.

Tom4784
04-10-2009, 10:17 AM
I think ucy Allen does a good job, Brian was brilliant but Lucy's been a good replacement. I quite like the Brat pack really, the show has always had 4 or 5 youger characters and I think it makes a good diversion from the bigger stories. Plus I really liked the non - linear week with the 'who hit Gaz' story. One thing that can be said for it is that it's never dull inbetween big stories like Eastenders and Corrie is.

Hollyoaks has always got a good plot going on.

InOne
04-10-2009, 12:28 PM
I think ucy Allen does a good job, Brian was brilliant but Lucy's been a good replacement. I quite like the Brat pack really, the show has always had 4 or 5 youger characters and I think it makes a good diversion from the bigger stories. Plus I really liked the non - linear week with the 'who hit Gaz' story. One thing that can be said for it is that it's never dull inbetween big stories like Eastenders and Corrie is.

Hollyoaks has always got a good plot going on.

Yeah I guess so. They have gone a bit crazy with killing people off and people leaving recently though. They will need to keep a good cast.

Marsh.
04-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Just get rid of Lydia now, then hopefully that girl in the wheelchair and you've only got Newt and his gang to go and the really wooden actors are almost gone.

InOne
04-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Just get rid of Lydia now, then hopefully that girl in the wheelchair and you've only got Newt and his gang to go and the really wooden actors are almost gone.

Then who is actually left?

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Hollyoaks has always got a good plot going on. It does, but the good plot is always over shadowed by the brat pack and the McQueens, I might try and start watching it again to see if its improved

InOne
04-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Ahhh yes, the McQueens are very annoying. It's rubbish how Jackie forgave Carmel as well, like you would really forgive her if you loved the sprat that much? There is so many of them so they are always involved somehow. Annoying really.

Marsh.
04-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Didn't really like Sarah and didn't think the actress was that good but if someone (actor, writer, director) doesn't get an award for that death sequence it's a joke. As bad as Hollyoaks can be, when it's good it's really creative and original. (unlike Eastenders when someone is stabbed in the neck with a rake every other week.)

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Didn't really like Sarah and didn't think the actress was that good but if someone (actor, writer, director) doesn't get an award for that death sequence it's a joke. As bad as Hollyoaks can be, when it's good it's really creative and original. (unlike Eastenders when someone is stabbed in the neck with a rake every other week.)

I dont think anything in Hollyoaks Later can go up for a soap award, due to the technicality that it isnt a soap

Marsh.
04-10-2009, 08:10 PM

I dont think anything in Hollyoaks Later can go up for a soap award, due to the technicality that it isnt a soap

Well, that's daft. It's still a soap but a late night one.

Scarlett.
04-10-2009, 08:12 PM

Well, that's daft. It's still a soap but a late night one.
Yeah I know, but it wont be counted as one (at least not the BSA's)