Billy
01-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Sarah's actually dead.

Hugo
01-10-2009, 11:15 PM
2baha/

Princess
01-10-2009, 11:16 PM
I havn't seen past Tuesday's episode yet,that's ruined then....

Scarlett.
k, Samamritans number
08457 90 90 90.

Ramsay
Who?

Billy
01-10-2009, 11:17 PM

Not my problem really...

Scarlett.
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM

Not my problem really...You could at least say sorry :flower:

Billy
01-10-2009, 11:22 PM

Not my problem really...You could at least say sorry :flower:

Oh right, sorry, not really sure what for though.

Zac
01-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I loved her!
Why her though?! She was such a great character. Place won't be the same without her. :(

Billy
01-10-2009, 11:24 PM
I loved her!
Why her though?! She was such a great character. Place won't be the same without her. :(
I KNOW RIGHT?
She was my fave Hollyoaks character ever :(

Zac
02-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I still haven't seen any of Hollyoaks Later so I'll watch it after.

Zac
02-10-2009, 01:39 AM
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/H/hollyoaks/images/cast_images/girls/sarahbarnes/loui_batley_406.jpg

• Loui Batley: 'My exit was perfect'

Hollyoaks actress Loui Batley has branded her character's gruesome skydive death as the perfect exit from the show.

The 22-year-old, who played lesbian student Sarah Barnes for four years, bowed out of the Channel 4 serial during last night's penultimate episode of Hollyoaks Later on E4.

The episode, which featured a skydive stunt, saw a jealous Lydia (Lydia Kelly) sabotage Zoe Carpenter's (Zoë Lister) parachute. However, when the packs were distributed, Lydia allowed the trio to take to the skies and a game of Russian roulette ensued.

Without knowing who had the tampered parachute on their backs, Zoe, Sarah and Lydia took it in turn to jump out of the plane. Zoe successfully pulled her ripcord but Lydia could only watch on as a panicked Sarah plummeted to her death when her parachute failed to operate.

Speaking exclusively to DS, Batley said: "I had a meeting with [Hollyoaks Later producer] Bryan [Kirkwood] and he told me what he was thinking and asked how I felt about the storyline and I thought it was amazing. It really draws a line under the four years. I've been there for quite a while and it was a great ending for the character - I couldn't have asked for a better way to go. It was perfect."

She added: "Most people say they don't want to die so they have the option to go back and as much as I've absolutely loved my time on the show, I knew it was my time to go."

Co-star Lister said: "I can't believe she's gone. It's weird because I've done loads of my scenes with her for the last year - it hasn't really sunk in yet."

Former Hollyoaks producer - and this year's Later showrunner - Kirkwood told DS: "Loui's been brilliant in Hollyoaks and she's massively underrated. She's been at the centre of some of the biggest storylines on the main show."

He added: "She never turned in a performance less than top-notch and I wish she had a little more recognition for that. She's a very strong actress and it's been fantastic to work with her - and great to be involved in her exit."

Hollyoaks Later reaches its climax tonight at 9pm on E4.

Fom
02-10-2009, 01:42 AM
'Strong actress'... lets not got that far.

Billy
02-10-2009, 01:45 AM
She was really. She's been given some right dross to work with like this whole Lydia business, but she made it work. Working with Lydia Kelly must have been like working with a tree, and although the whole storyline suffered because of it, Loui kept it together.

Likewise in JP and Craig, and in other supporting roles with Amy, Nancy and one that sticks in my mind was Hannah's anorexia she's been great. Definitely one of the stronger of the Hollyoaks cast and I think it's going to be a huge blow to be getting rid of her, Zoe and Emma Rigby in the same year.

Fom
02-10-2009, 01:53 AM
She was really. She's been given some right dross to work with like this whole Lydia business, but she made it work. Working with Lydia Kelly must have been like working with a tree, and although the whole storyline suffered because of it, Loui kept it together.

Likewise in JP and Craig, and in other supporting roles with Amy, Nancy and one that sticks in my mind was Hannah's anorexia she's been great. Definitely one of the stronger of the Hollyoaks cast and I think it's going to be a huge blow to be getting rid of her, Zoe and Emma Rigby in the same year.

It's not really hard to be the strong one in the Hollyoaks cast though is it? The whole show is a poor standard, with a half arsed script. I wouldn't call her a strong actress until she has done something else, I don't consider anyone from a soap a 'Strong Actor' they are playing the same character over and over, whats talented about that? The emotions they play are simple and anyone can do it.

InOne
02-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Some are quite good actors. I don't think Tony is too bad or Dom. Malachy and Kris are quite good too. Does not seem to be many good female actresses in at the moment. Sascha is awful, so is Nancy, dunno how she lasted this long!

Arneldo
02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
YAY! :hugesmile:

Ste next please, and then 90% of the students.

pinkmichk
02-10-2009, 09:13 AM

agreed unless strong actress means someone who gurns a lot while shouting her lines
i'm glad she was the one who got killed off means there no chance of her returning

InOne
02-10-2009, 09:19 AM

agreed unless strong actress means someone who gurns a lot while shouting her lines
i'm glad she was the one who got killed off means there no chance of her returning

I have noticed that, and she sounds like she is gasping for breath everytime she speaks, also does odd smiles in the serious scences.

Marsh.
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Sarah's actually dead.

No she isn't. This is fiction. It's a television show. Get over it.
Although that death sequence was great.

Billy
05-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Sarah's actually dead.

Erm yes she is. Loui Batley, the actress is alive and kicking, but Sarah Barnes the fictional character is dead.

Now piss off and retry your attempt at being a smartarse elsewhere.

Marsh.
06-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Sarah's actually dead.

Erm yes she is. Loui Batley, the actress is alive and kicking, but Sarah Barnes the fictional character is dead.

Now p**s off and retry your attempt at being a smartarse elsewhere.

Loui Batley is alive yes. But as you just said Sarah Barnes is fictional (therefore never existed to begin with) and is not dead.

:wink: Now, that is being a smartarse! :wink:

andyman
07-10-2009, 02:01 AM
First Hollyoakes Later (Think it was the first) was vile! Guy getting fk'd up the sh*tter on the bonnet.. Why? Why did they do that? The gang wanted to beat him up, so they stuck their cocks up his sh*t hole?!?!