PDA

View Full Version : Spencer in Hollyoaks.

InOne
03-10-2009, 01:03 PM
I know he is meant to have something wrong with himand that, but why do they have to make him suck a dickhead? He just seems to have really arkward scences which basically just fills time. Just think they could probably do more with him.

Braden
03-10-2009, 01:48 PM
i know i don't get it either

Zac
03-10-2009, 02:59 PM
He's a really good actor but I do agree - he needs a bigger storyline.

InOne
03-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I thought he'd left the show when they put him in that home thing, but just popped back up out of nowhere lol

Tom4784
03-10-2009, 03:13 PM
I think he's quite a difficult character to write for really, that's why he disappears a lot.

InOne
03-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah I guess he must be, don't really like the fact he's tied to the Valentines, just does not gel well.

Tom4784
03-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I actually like the link between him and the Valentines, he makes Sasha bearable. The writers make his character too stubborn though so it's just the same thing over and over.

InOne
03-10-2009, 03:51 PM
I actually like the link between him and the Valentines, he makes Sasha bearable. The writers make his character too stubborn though so it's just the same thing over and over.

Last week Sascha was very very annoying though. Yeah just seems the same old thing with Spencer. When he's with Sascha it's worst though. Hopefully she will be making a swift exit soon.

Alf
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM

Last week Sascha was very very annoying though. Yeah just seems the same old thing with Spencer. When he's with Sascha it's worst though. Hopefully she will be making a swift exit soon.
sascha's a babe, we've already lost sarah, and hannah's going in a couple of months, we cant loose another hottie

Beastie
03-10-2009, 05:29 PM

sascha's a babe, we've already lost sarah, and hannah's going in a couple of months, we cant loose another hottie

Lol. Does anyone know how Hannah and Zoe leaves?

InOne
03-10-2009, 05:32 PM

Kill her off and replace her with some other airhead. Simples.

MarkWaldorf
03-10-2009, 05:35 PM
He's bloody annoying.

InOne
03-10-2009, 06:01 PM
He's bloody annoying.

He'd be ok if they didn't put him in stupid situations and crap storylines. He should have gone when Warren died really.

Braden
03-10-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah
this whole thing about him re-opening the loft
is so stupid !

InOne
03-10-2009, 09:48 PM
yeah
this whole thing about him re-opening the loft
is so stupid !

Pointless storyline which brings a load of pointless characters together.