PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks- Anyone really feel for Tom?

*mazedsalv**
04-10-2009, 10:16 PM
IMO Tom has had the hardest life in the show, it just seems that he doesnt get to be happy ever with family.

Mr C, Mrc C and Max all died.(his mum, brother and dad). Mandy his sister leaves every now and then, then Clair eturns all psycho and tries killing him and Max. And Niall tries killing Steph. The fire he was in etc...

Just seems that he is just someone who was born to have a life full of misery. But I love how out of all of his family, he has survives because the Hollyoaks fans adore him so much, so they cant kill him off.

Steph is the only family Tom has got. Its lovely seeing that relationship, especially considering how far Steph has come from the bitch back in 2000s stages and now she is lovely, classy etc...

Hard life considering his age, ever since he was born he was involved in the biggest storylines of the soaps history.

Loved the scenes of them in the clip show!!! "2 Holly's, my worst nightmare!!" HAHA :)

DrunkerThanMoses
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Tom is the omen!

Not too long till Steph is run over, dies in a car crash, or something to do with a car!

DrunkerThanMoses
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Tom is the omen!

Not too long till Steph is run over, dies in a car crash, or something to do with a car!

Princess
04-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I loveeeeeee Tom,he's so adorable and strong.

Tom4784
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
I like Tom, the actor does a good job of not being annoying. He's had a great character arc and I love the connection with Steph.

Alf
05-10-2009, 04:46 AM
what happened to o b? did he die?

*mazedsalv**
05-10-2009, 10:42 AM
what happened to o b? did he die?

Nope he left. Leaving only Steph and Mandy barely who comes every now and then.

And to the comment before, I really dont think they would kill off Steph. If you look at all passed storylines Steph and Tom have been the 2 who have been heavily featured in them. Steph trying to get killed by Toby (or was it raped?), Niall, the whole Max thing etc.... Killing Steph i truelly believe will be a massive downturn for the show (she's been there for ages).

And i agree about them making Tom adorable, makes him more loveable and im glad they havnt made him annoying like other children actors (Ben from EE for example).

InOne
05-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Yup Tom is good. Not too annoying although he never seems to get much bigger lol

teabag.
06-10-2009, 04:08 PM
i havn't really watched it since max died :'(
saddest thing of my life i loved max ob and tom!

Zac
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Aaah yeah Tom. He's alright, great little actor!