PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Archie Dead - Live Episode Plot Revealed!

Patrick
24-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Archie Mitchell's killer will be unmasked during EastEnders' 25th anniversary live episode, according to reports.
Archie killer plot for live show?

Archie Mitchell's killer will be unmasked during EastEnders' 25th anniversary live episode, according to reports.

Inside Soap magazine suggests that the murder mystery will be solved on February 19, when the show will be broadcast live for the first time.

The Square's villain, played by Larry Lamb, will be bumped off at Christmas.

It will spark a classic whodunnit with several suspects in the frame, including Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks), Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack), Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor), Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) and Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons).

A source told Inside Soap: "With the big 25th anniversary coming up, the pressure is on to make it unmissable - especially as the episode will be broadcast live.

"The Mitchells have to be at the heart of it, and what better way to celebrate all that's great about EastEnders than to unmask the culprit on such as important day? Fans will be kept guessing until the very end."

An EastEnders spokeswoman said: "It's fantastic that speculation and excitement is building around our 25th Anniversary storylines, but it is too early for us to reveal anything as we really want to keep it a surprise for our viewers."

-----

I Would like to add I already know who the Killer is,

I was in the shop on Wednesday buying Lunch and a Magazine said "Lindsay Lohan One year to live"
I thought "Ohh cool" and looked at it, but next to it was Inside Soap and it showed pics on the front cover of Ronnie Crying as ****ing Ussuall, and shes in handcuffs.
The Headline says "Ronnie Arrested, Archie Dead!"

So that 'Who Dunnit' Thing is ****ing out the window before it even started,

Clap Clap!

Scarlett.
24-10-2009, 12:26 AM
There is an Eastenders thread you know

Patrick
24-10-2009, 12:30 AM
There is an Eastenders thread you know

Okay, But do we have to post everything related to One Topic in its Discussion Thread?

Im not being mean lol Im just asking, Because I always thought the Eastenders Thread was just to chat when the Show was accually on, Just like the BB Live Feed Discussion Threads

Scarlett.
24-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I dont know about the the EE thread. but it does mean that TV Chat wont become clogged up by dozens of threads about the same show :P

We just post everything in the main thread for Corrie, and seperate ones for polls :P

Tom4784
24-10-2009, 02:07 AM
I doubt it'll be Ronnie, WAY too obvious. She's probably the prime suspect though and that's why she gets arrested. It won't be any of the major mitchell characters as they're all under contract to stay as far as I know so if it is they'll get away with it. It'll probably end up being Sam or Whitney's brother.

Stacey.
24-10-2009, 06:29 AM
i think it will be janine!

Mrluvaluva
24-10-2009, 12:33 PM
It would be too obvious to be Ronnie. They would not give the game away so early and easily.

Enid
24-10-2009, 12:50 PM
It will be Janine and/or Ryan.