PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders - Archie Mitchell

Stacey.
25-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Suspects and reasons:- :)
Sam: because Archie gave her the one way ticket to get away.
Bradley: because archie raped stacey.
Stacey: because archie raped her.
Ronnie: because of everything Archie has done to her (eg. Danielle,next baby,favouring Roxy)
Roxy: because Archie destroyed the whole family. (wedding,Danielles death)
Peggy: because Archie ruined their marriage and everything they ever had, and taking the Vic away.
Phil: because archie hurt his mum, and taken the Vic away.
Janine: because archie played her all along, then chucked her out,and just used her.
Ian: because archie made him sign the forms to do with the Vic, etc. And has threatened him a lot.
Ryan: because of what Archie has done to Janine, and he took the Vic from Peggy and her family, so he has no job.
Jack: because archie, ronnie has lost 2 babies, and he has had the power over Roxy, and he thinks she will go along with anything.

i think that they all have perfectly good reasons,, mostly Peggy, Ronnie and Bradley.:spin:
we`ll have to wait and see... another few months Im guessing:rolleyes:
Lmfao, and I can guarantee that we will all change our minds at least once!! :joker:
it will be good fun,guessing all the way to the end,, so we`ll have to see what happens!! :D

Patrick
25-12-2009, 08:36 PM
I hope its Bradley, will be more intresting.

Out of all them the most boring outcome would be:

Peggy and Janine, and Ryan.

Peggy because well its just boring if she did it and the viewers would forget it sooner.

Janine because she kills all her husbands and it would just be boring to watch now.

Ryan because.. although it would be intresting, he would go Jail which is bad because hes a legend.

Stacey.
25-12-2009, 08:39 PM
oh btw... if you wanna watch Eastenders again,,its on at 12am - 1am tomorrow morning :p lmaooo
im watching it, definitely, just study it all again.
it alsoo made me feel really emotional seeing Archie chuck ronnie out the Vic, when he said about danielle again :(
:bawling: Gutted shes gone,and for this reason i do hope its Ronnie.
For daniellee. :)