PDA

View Full Version : WTF Eastenders

Patrick
27-12-2009, 06:29 PM
You know how Eastenders has been so exciting this week?

We got an hour long special on Christmas, and an extra episode on Saturday.
Im sure im not the only one who wants to know what happens next in the Archies Death storyline.

Well it turns out Monday is the only day this week that actually involves Archies death.
Tuesday to Friday is all about Christian and Syed.

How boring!

I hate how they do an amazing storyline and then go completely off topic and everyone forgets about it.

And no doubt the week after will be about Libby finding out who Georges dad is.

So we probley wont hear from The Mitchells for another 2 weeks.
Dissapointing.

Stacey.
27-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Tuesday to Friday is all about Christian and Syed.

How boring!

I hate how they do an amazing storyline and then go completely off topic and everyone forgets about it.

I actually love thatt storyline :hugesmile:
its cool!!

yeah,, i hate it when it just has NOTHING whatsoever to do withhh the main story plot, and you get bored :sleep:

Stu
27-12-2009, 06:35 PM
It's called suspense and it works quiet well in the TV industry from a ratings standpoint.

Jords
27-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I think the Syed/Christian storyline is ok, been dragged on way too long, about time Amira found out. But the Darren being Heather's baby dad could have been made far much better, hopefully the revealment will kick up some smoke.

Enid
27-12-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm not too interested about Christian and Syed, either get it on, or don't. I'd rather see more of the Archie storyline but there has to be some suspense and speculation. I think we find out whodunnit in February?

Jords
27-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm not too interested about Christian and Syed, either get it on, or don't. I'd rather see more of the Archie storyline but there has to be some suspense and speculation. I think we find out whodunnit in February?

Yepp, Feburary 19th in a 'live acting' show, long wait but should be good.

Enid
27-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I think the Syed/Christian storyline is ok, been dragged on way too long, about time Amira found out. But the Darren being Heather's baby dad could have been made far much better, hopefully the revealment will kick up some smoke.
The Heather/Darren storyline makes me feel sick. She is a grown woman and he was only 18 when they... conceived. She should have known better. I don't give a feck about her "vulnerability". It disgusts me.

Braden
27-12-2009, 06:40 PM
i think the syed/christian thing is boring
and we have to wait two months until we find out who killed archie

Jords
27-12-2009, 06:43 PM
The Heather/Darren storyline makes me feel sick. She is a grown woman and he was only 18 when they... conceived. She should have known better. I don't give a feck about her "vulnerability". It disgusts me.

Same here, when they are in the same scene, it looks so wrong because Darren only looks my age (15). Would have been more sensible (and probably better), if it was Phil, then it would cause trouble between Shirly/Heather/Phil.