PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders - Pat Evans - Spoiler

Stacey.
02-01-2010, 09:49 PM
:( Pats heart scare - will she survive?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a193365/enders-character-in-heart-scare.html#article_continue
EastEnders character Pat Evans will reportedly be rushed to hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack.

The Walford matriarch, played by Pam St Clement, clutches her chest and collapses following an argument with Janine in scenes to be screened later this month, according to The Daily Star.

Bianca, played by Patsy Palmer, fears that Pat has either suffered a heart attack or a stroke.

A show insider revealed: "Bianca walks in on Pat and Janine having a mini-row in the kitchen. She instantly realises that something is seriously not right. Pat looks really ill and she's clutching her chest and finding it hard to breathe.

"The next minute all hell breaks loose and Pat is rushed off in an ambulance."

Doctors later reveal that Pat has an irregular heartbeat and needs to have a pace-maker fitted. However, the pensioner will reportedly refuse the procedure, with the source adding: "She knows what the risks are but she's made up her mind, much to Ricky and Bianca’s horror."

Jack_
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Well if they kill her off like this it's ****. They need to do something big with her. I think Peggy should stuff dynamite down her throat and blow her up. Watching the inside of her guts explode across the square would make unbelievable television, let's face it.

Lewis.
02-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Well if they kill her off like this it's ****. They need to do something big with her. I think Peggy should stuff dynamite down her throat and blow her up. Watching the inside of her guts explode across the square would make unbelievable television, let's face it.

LOL. :hugesmile:

Jords
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I hope not, Pat's a babe.

eye sea
03-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Never been a fan of fat Pat. Too dreary for me.

In fact I only started watching EastEnders after I dumped Corrie, about eight months ago.

Never like the old EastEnders.

Marc
03-01-2010, 10:19 AM
no way! they can't kill her off she's one of the biggest characters left (no pun intended)

Stephanie
03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
NO NO NO NO
omg, not pat :(

if they kill her off i will cry.

Callum
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Could have been posted in the EE thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if she gets killed off. Hope not though, I love Pat.

Tom4784
03-01-2010, 12:35 PM
She won't get killed off, if she was leaving we'd have heard about it.

Braden
03-01-2010, 12:37 PM
God bless our Pat :sad:

MarkWaldorf
03-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Most likely they're just filling her with a bit of screen time. I doubt she's dying.

Jackie
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Shes boring.