PDA

View Full Version : What!? Suicide Shock in Eastenders? (Spoiler for Eastenders25)

Loukas
18-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Source: The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2811988/Bradley-Branning-will-kill-himself-in-EastEnders.html)

Bradley Commits Suicide

http://i50.tinypic.com/6lg.jpg

EASTENDERS favourite Bradley Branning is to stun fans by leaping to his death, The Sun can reveal.
Next month's shocking storyline will be the first time a central character on the soap has committed suicide on screen.

Distraught Bradley throws himself off a building in Albert Square when he becomes a suspect in the Christmas Day murder of Archie Mitchell.

Insiders say writers have made the hopeless romantic's tragic exit one of the most heart-breaking soap goodbyes ever.

A show source said: "They have pulled out all the stops and it's a real tear-jerker.

"By killing a main character with a sympathetic suicide, the writers are breaking one of the last taboos.

"There have been a few soap suicides of minor characters over the years but never of someone so central and so well-loved by viewers."

BBCBosses at the BBC1 soap promised actor Charlie Clements, 22 - who has played geeky Bradley since 2006 - a dramatic send off when he quit.

The redhead's funeral has already been filmed amid tight security.

It sees on-off love Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) - who has just got back with Bradley after their 2006 split - so distressed she runs out wailing halfway through the service.

Meanwhile, there is to be another big plot twist - which The Sun is not revealing - before the killer of evil Archie is revealed in a live episode on February 19.

------------------------------------------------

Why!? Why!? WHY!? :(

It's a sad day for fans of Stacey and Bradley!!! :(

Jackie
18-01-2010, 04:41 PM
OMG thats bad news especially as stacys becoming more happier now.

Loukas
18-01-2010, 04:50 PM
However..? DS say different!!?

the show's much-loved characters is to commit suicide during the soap's live 25th anniversary episode.

A tabloid newspaper today claimed that Bradley Branning - played by 22-year-old Charlie Clements - will stun the residents of Walford by leaping off a building and plummeting to his death in "one of the most heart-breaking soap goodbyes ever".

However, a spokesperson for the soap this morning told DS: "We will not comment on Bradley's exit storyline other than to say he does not commit suicide."

Back in November, Clements announced his decision to quit EastEnders after nearly four years in the role of Bradley.

At the time, executive producer Diederick Santer said: "I can promise a big exit for the character."

The BBC soap's live 25th anniversary episode will air on Friday, February 19 and feature the 'Who Killed Archie?' reveal.

Callum
18-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Nah it's not true, Sharon Marshall confirmed it.

Loukas
18-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Fhew!! I know he's leaving the show but he could not get killed off. :(

Smithy
18-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I think Bradley Killed Arche :devil:

Patrick
18-01-2010, 05:44 PM
So it isnt true?
Got my hopes up there, I think Bradley is a wicked character but EE never do storylines like suicide.

They should just make Ronnie kill herself already the depressed sour face cow.

By killing of Bradley though they probley would of got complaints from viewers like the Dannielle stuff..

So hes not going to die at all?

****. Boring. Pointless.

PMSL I just had a thought of Billy working on the fruit shop and Stacey runs up 'Billy you ient seen Bradley anywere?' he would say 'Nah sorry..' and then out of the blue Bradley falls from the Queen Vic roof and lands on Billys Fruit and Veg Stall. lol

Stacey.
18-01-2010, 05:47 PM
I hope he dont :sad:
but, if he does,it will make a great storyline!

Patrick
18-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I hope he dont :sad:
but, if he does,it will make a great storyline!

Well hes leaving anyway, so he might aswell die.

MarkWaldorf
17-02-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm starting to think it is true.

Ruth*Star
17-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I am too. [They've turned off the webcams now]

bbfan1991
17-02-2010, 12:31 PM
I think Bradley will die:bawling:, it will bring closure to the storyline of Stacey and Bradley love however I don't think EE would do a suicide in a live episode:shocked:. Most likely a escape by cops, or something to do with Becca is my guess?.

I'm gonna miss the Stacey and Bradley scenes big time:(.

pinkmichk
17-02-2010, 12:40 PM
oh noes not bradders i know he is leaving but why cant it be in black cab of doom instead of suicide

bbfan1991
17-02-2010, 12:45 PM
And another thing I refuse to call her Stacey Branning, she will always be Stacey Slater to me:).

Mrluvaluva
17-02-2010, 12:45 PM
I thought he slipped and fell from the roof?

Barbie
17-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Stacey Branning doesnt sound right, it has to be Slater

i think the theme of their relationship is when its going good it gets torn apart. You'd never have put them two together but its so wrong its right.

Barbie
17-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I thought he slipped and fell from the roof?

maybe, that links the whole, "he doesn't commit suicide" and the he jumps of a roof story