PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders - BBC Press Office Spoilers - Week 7 aka Anniversary Week!

bbfan1991
28-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Monday 15 February

The search for Archie's murderer continues as the police launch a local voluntary DNA screening, in this week's first visit to Albert Square.

Jack tells Max that Bradley could be in trouble so they decide to wait for him at the car lot to talk things through.

Meanwhile, Zsa Zsa tells Shirley that she should have a makeover to impress Phil. Begrudgingly, she agrees, and Heather and Zsa Zsa take her to Stacey's stall to get a new outfit. Their efforts prove successful and Shirley looks amazing.

Tuesday 16 February

A crowd gathers in the Square as police cars pull up outside No. 45, as the drama continues in EastEnders' 25th anniversary week. Jack spots Max heading towards the police and pulls him out of their earshot. Max tells Jack he is going to pretend to the police that he killed Archie, to take the rap for Bradley. Jack tells him he doesn't need to; it's all over now. Max turns to see the police descending on Janine's flat to search it. They find Archie's engagement ring in her bedroom

Thursday 18 February

Bianca and Ricky prepare for their wedding separately in tonight's visit to Albert Square, in the build-up to tomorrow's live episode celebrating EastEnders' 25th anniversary.

Phil helps a nervous Ricky get ready at the Vic and Ricky tells him he is worried about his sister, Janine – but even the mention of her name creates a bad atmosphere. Peggy then interrupts and claims that, because Janine killed Barry, she also killed Archie, and she is going to go down for it.

Despite Billie wanting to go to the wedding, Carol firmly tells him that they will not be attending and tears up the invitation in front of him to emphasise that she is adamant.

Friday 19 February

Ricky (Sid Owen) and Bianca (Patsy Palmer) celebrate in tonight's special live edition of EastEndersThe residents of Walford enjoy Ricky and Bianca's wedding reception as EastEnders celebrates its 25th anniversary with the first-ever live episode.

Now the No. 1 suspect for Archie's murder, Bradley is encouraged to escape Walford by Jack and Max.

Later, Archie's killer is revealed...

Sounds so exciting can't wait:).

Jords
29-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Poor Bradley gonna get himself in a lot of trouble! :joker:

Sounds great, cant wait!

bbfan1991
29-01-2010, 12:05 AM
I just hope Bradley leaves alive, hope he doesn't die because of poor Stacey:(. I would rather it be him who is the killer or he is framed so he could return in the future:).

I'm back to suspecting my original suspect Roxy again:shocked:.

Kerry
29-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Intriguing...........

Patrick
29-01-2010, 12:27 AM
OMFG Zsa Zsa is back!

I love her so much, I was so annoyed incase the final episode of E20 Was the last I would see her but Im glad shes on the main show.
Shes so fit :lovedup:

Jessica.
29-01-2010, 12:40 AM
THERE IS AN EASTENDERS THREAD THERE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINTS ABOUT TOO MANY EASTENDERS THREADS, POST IN THE EASTENDERS 2.0 THREAD AND I WILL EDIT THE TITLE SO EVERYONE KNOWS!

caps were necessary people sorry!