PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg wants Corrie part

King Gizzard
31-01-2010, 02:28 PM
lol

AMERICAN gangsta rapper Snoop Dogg wants to appear in CORONATION STREET.

The badboy - who has drug and firearms convictions - is desperate to be filmed at the Rovers Return.

Snoop, 38, said: "When I'm in Britain I love to eat Indian food and chill in my hotel room and watch Coronation Street.

"I've done guest roles in shows in the US. If Coronation Street want me to make a cameo then, cool, let's do it.

"Maybe I could just play myself doing a concert in Manchester and I could come into the pub for lunch."

The rapper, whose hits include Doggystyle, said people are "surprised" he is a fan of the soap and characters such as Lloyd Mullaney, played by Craig Charles.

But he added: "I've been to Manchester lots of times. I think Coronation Street is to Manchester what the Statue Of Liberty is to New York."

Snoop - real name Cordozar Calvin Broadus - is battling to be let back into Britain after being denied entry following a fracas at Heathrow in 2006.

The star - who has even asked Sir Paul McCartney for help - is waiting for the result of a hearing this week.

If he wins, Snoop will NOT be rushing over to watch EastEnders as well.

He said: "I'm not interested in that, Coronation Street is what it's all about."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2832175/Snoop-Dogg-wants-to-appear-in-Coronation-Street.html#ixzz0eCic5v46

Patrick
31-01-2010, 02:30 PM
I love how these people can just wake up one day and say 'Im gona go be in Corrie'

You know?
Hate how Celebrities think they can get these parts just because their well knowen.

I dont watch Corrie so im not bothered but it would be odd seeing him in Eastenders.

Jackie
31-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't imagine him acting besides emily bishop lol.

King Gizzard
31-01-2010, 07:44 PM
co strizzle

flemin
21-02-2010, 03:41 PM
That would be hilarious.

Mrluvaluva
21-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Shizzel. I could just see him ordering a hotpot from Betty.

sooty
25-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I do not know him well but why not?