PDA

View Full Version : The unthinkable has happened

Scarlett.
05-02-2010, 11:31 PM
I have fallen out of love with soaps :eek: the last episode of Corrie I watched was about a week ago, and that was the only episode I saw that week, in fact, I have kinda stopped watching TV as much too :shocked:

Shaun
05-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Abcgpn2UTV8

Firewire
05-02-2010, 11:33 PM
omg Chewy.

How are you gonna survive?!

Scarlett.
05-02-2010, 11:34 PM
the charm started to disappear when that whole Molvin **** happened in Corrie, then I just realised...what actually happens? Affair-disaster-argument-Affair-disaster-argument-Affair-disaster-argument

Patrick
05-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Chewy Has seen the light!

So... does this mean you'll be watching Eastenders more often? ;)

Scarlett.
05-02-2010, 11:37 PM
EastEnders is also a soap, which follows the format I mentioned :p

EDIT: I also got tired of trying to keep up with the show, I mean...what was wrong with having 4 episodes a week?

Firewire
05-02-2010, 11:43 PM
EastEnders is also a soap, which follows the format I mentioned :p

EDIT: I also got tired of trying to keep up with the show, I mean...what was wrong with having 4 episodes a week?

How many eps now? 5?

Scarlett.
05-02-2010, 11:46 PM
How many eps now? 5?Yeah, I think, but it used to go

Sunday-Monday-Wednesday-Friday

BRILLIANT, I didnt even mind it when there was episodes on Monday, in fact, that was a treat, but now

2 episodes on Monday, and episode on Thursday and two on Friday...plus watching Emmerdale too (which is the only soap I am considering still watching every now and again) packing so many episodes into so little time is pathetic

Patrick
05-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I think, but it used to go

Sunday-Monday-Wednesday-Friday

BRILLIANT, I didnt even mind it when there was episodes on Monday, in fact, that was a treat, but now

2 episodes on Monday, and episode on Thursday and two on Friday...plus watching Emmerdale too (which is the only soap I am considering still watching every now and again) packing so many episodes into so little time is pathetic

How come you would watch Emmerdale over Eastenders/Hollyoaks?

Doesnt Emmerdale follow the same thing you said about Soaps?
-Arguments-Breakup-Murder or somthing like that..

Princess
05-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Watch Home and Away :p

bbfan1991
06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Watch Home and Away :p

I like H&A, Angelo is my favourite character lol followed by Charlie, Nicole, Leah and Aden. I can't stand Martha:mad:.

Chewy:shocked:, you will soon get withdrawal symptoms and you can't miss Feb 19th EE live episode;). I watch EE and HO mainly, H&A and ED when I can.. Corrie when I can be bothered and Neighbours is rubbish so I don't watch that:D

Scarlett.
06-02-2010, 12:10 AM
How come you would watch Emmerdale over Eastenders/Hollyoaks?

Doesnt Emmerdale follow the same thing you said about Soaps?
-Arguments-Breakup-Murder or somthing like that..
sure it does, but Emmerdale is lighter viewing, you can miss episodes and still get what is going on, it just feels less heavy

Hollyoaks, I will probably watch every now and again for the same reasons as Emmerdale, but if there is something better to do, feck them xD

Mystic Mock
06-02-2010, 01:09 AM
tv in general hasent been at its best i perfer video games now

arista
06-02-2010, 06:42 AM
I have fallen out of love with soaps :eek: the last episode of Corrie I watched was about a week ago, and that was the only episode I saw that week, in fact, I have kinda stopped watching TV as much too :shocked:

Nothing wrong with that.
What you were in was not a good Health Option.

Like Harry is Stuck in his Maddona - Defend to the Death attitude.
That is bad for your Health.

A Balanced Life is far better.

Nothing wrong with not watching TV
As long as you are Happy
that is all that matters.

DrunkerThanMoses
06-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Ive gone of soaps at the moment, their all ****. Never liked Eastenders/Corrie.

Hollyoaks just got really ****, so I dont watch that.

Emmerdale is okay, but Ive missed a couple lately :)

sooty
06-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Yes

I think like all other members, just watching is one thing, but you have to update episodes regulary is totally deferent. Huge pressure.

I only watch Corrie so I do not know about other soaps but Corrie used to be very slow, lots of humor (like Hilda Ogden days) that I liked about, but they were losing young viewers.
Recent years, I noticed it was getting heavier on story lines. Unfortunately that public wants I suppose.

Chewy
Big thank you for your great contibution.
Have a nice rest and we hope you will still visit (or make) other threads :wavey:

sooty
06-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Abcgpn2UTV8

Shaun
Are you sure this is the right music?

Jessica.
06-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Abcgpn2UTV8

:laugh2: I love it!

M X
06-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I fell out of love with them two years ago. Now when I watch, I just laugh at all the terrible acting. Lacey Turner is the only really talented actress in soaps now.

Harry!
06-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Like Harry is Stuck in his Maddona - Defend to the Death attitude.
That is bad for your Health.

Oh Arista if anyone critisises my fave singer on here I am up for a debate. As there is not many major Madonna fans on here I have to be more stronger in my debate. Wouldnt you if you have a fave singer.

arista
06-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Oh Arista if anyone critisises my fave singer on here I am up for a debate. As there is not many major Madonna fans on here I have to be more stronger in my debate. Wouldnt you if you have a fave singer.

No
You are To the Death over Intense
Fact.

eye sea
06-02-2010, 09:46 AM

I stopped watching Corrie about a year ago. I just can't stand that flecking Michelle played by dumb ass nobody, her off Hearsay.

There's loads more who vastly irritate me on that show. Plus, the plots revolve too fast. It's the same thing week in week out. Boring!!:sleep:

Scarlett.
06-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Yes

I think like all other members, just watching is one thing, but you have to update episodes regulary is totally deferent. Huge pressure.

I only watch Corrie so I do not know about other soaps but Corrie used to be very slow, lots of humor (like Hilda Ogden days) that I liked about, but they were losing young viewers.
Recent years, I noticed it was getting heavier on story lines. Unfortunately that public wants I suppose.

Chewy
Big thank you for your great contibution.
Have a nice rest and we hope you will still visit (or make) other threads :wavey:

Aye, like back in 2006, the show ran nice and slow, but the plots alternated naturally, now it is all shoved into each episode and **** actors/actresses are rammed down our throats

Jessica.
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Harry is Stuck in his Maddona - Defend to the Death attitude.

:laugh2:

arista
06-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Chewy try and catch
' Midsomers Murders'
New Episode this Weds at 8PM. ITV1
'Brain Caprun' plays a Dodgy Mayor.
Filmed last year.

Harry!
06-02-2010, 01:39 PM
No
You are To the Death over Intense
Fact.

Maybe cos I am the only (?) M fan on here. If you dont like it then ignore it.

arista
06-02-2010, 01:49 PM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2289/202/100/1263715113/n1263715113_30089223_1421.jpg

For Chewy
Life Is For Learning
Live News , Live Debates
are our future in Media.

Keep Your Chin Up.

Smithy
06-02-2010, 02:40 PM
the charm started to disappear when that whole Molvin **** happened in Corrie, then I just realised...what actually happens? Affair-disaster-argument-Affair-disaster-argument-Affair-disaster-argument

:shocked:

But Molly gets pregnant
And Becky has multiple Miscarriages
And Traceys Returning
And Joe Dies
And and and.....

Scarlett.
06-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Chewy try and catch
' Midsomers Murders'
New Episode this Weds at 8PM. ITV1
'Brain Caprun' plays a Dodgy Mayor.
Filmed last year.

I watch that every now and again :p

:shocked:

But Molly gets pregnant
And Becky has multiple Miscarriages
And Traceys Returning
And Joe Dies
And and and.....

I might watch Monday's episode where Joe goes bye byes, and Tracy's return, but, the rest seems to be copy and paste storylines

Smithy
06-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I might watch Monday's episode where Joe goes bye byes, and Tracy's return, but, the rest seems to be copy and paste storylines

Even beckys abnormally shaped womb and hence possible adoption:shocked: