PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Malloy is Archie Mitchell's Killer *THEORY*

Patrick
15-02-2010, 07:53 PM
There was a video posted a while back on the BBC Website showing all the suspects.

They very quickly showed Ryan, thinking people wouldnt take notice to this.

Ryan lives in Janines House, which is decorated Blue & Yellow.
Tonight we saw someone with a glove, opening a blue door and walking to put the ring in a jar.
There was abit of yellow showen beside that jar.

Ryan was annoyed at how Janine and Archie were getting on with eachother, it was obvious he hated him but the producers didnt want it to stand out like Peggy,Ronnie,Bradleys hate does.

So Ryan is probley the killer now, Diedrick Santer has said the killer will leave the audience like this ':shocked:'
Because Ryan isnt one of the main suspects and because theirs still a majority of ****tards out there who think it was Janine or Sam.

I hope it isnt Ryan tbh now, because it isnt a surprise now.

I hope its Ben tbh, that would leave the audience like Sh:shocked:cked.

Thoughts?

Tom4784
15-02-2010, 07:55 PM
It could be, realistically I reckon it'll be Stacey or Roxie but I keep getting a sneaking suspicion about Ben.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 07:55 PM
im staying with Jack :nono:

Stu
15-02-2010, 07:57 PM
No way. It would be a complete and utter anticlimax to have such a non event of a character be revealed as the killer.

And if I'm wrong, cheers for putting the spoiler in the title.

Firewire
Ryan could be the killer.

We will find out on Friday.

Jack_
I thought you'd spoilt it for me then LOL, even though I've not even been watching it.

You should put 'theory' or something in the title.

Firewire
15-02-2010, 07:58 PM
You should add a question mark at the end.

Tom4784
15-02-2010, 07:58 PM
What we got to remember is

Jack agrees to let Bradley take the blame so it's got to be someone close to Jack which makes me think it could be Roxie (Mother of his child) or Stacey (She was gonna marry Bradley). I can't shake the feeling it's Ben though.

Jack_
15-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Hasn't a spoiler of the killer been revealed already anyway? I'm sure there was a thread on here by elliebrew that I avoided but it said 'killer revealed', or something along those lines.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:01 PM
I`ll put spoiler or somthing in the title lol

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Hasn't a spoiler of the killer been revealed already anyway? I'm sure there was a thread on here by elliebrew that I avoided but it said 'killer revealed', or something along those lines.

Nope.

She gave us spoilers of the Live Episode, the killer is only knowen by about 10 People or somthing.

No one else knows, so the legend Diedrick Santer only told people he could trust, Although I would lol if one of those people he could 'trust' went on Twitter and told everyone :joker:

Firewire
I'd help if you could spell it right. Theory.

Stacey.

Jack agrees to let Bradley take the blame so it's got to be someone close to Jack which makes me think it could be Roxie (Mother of his child) or Stacey (She was gonna marry Bradley). I can't shake the feeling it's Ben though.

or Jack himself.

Beastie
OMG who could it be?????

Jack_
15-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Nope.

She gave us spoilers of the Live Episode, the killer is only knowen by about 10 People or somthing.

No one else knows, so the legend Diedrick Santer only told people he could trust, Although I would lol if one of those people he could 'trust' went on Twitter and told everyone :joker:

Ah, okay then.

I'm watching the live ep even though I've not been following the storyline. Can't miss a good special episode, especially when it's live :tongue:

Beastie
15-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Ah, okay then.

I'm watching the live ep even though I've not been following the storyline. Can't miss a good special episode, especially when it's live :tongue:

Lol yeah! same here. I only watch soaps if something exciting happens. Well I watch Hollyoaks if there is nowt else on and I usually always watch Neighbours :)

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Roxys scared about messing up!

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:08 PM
I'd help if you could spell it right. Theory.

Sorry :(

or Jack himself.

Would be too obvious now, although I did think Jack a few weeks ago.

Ah, okay then.

Lol I did that with Hollyoaks, well I just heard someone was going to die jumping out of an air plane so I was like 'Ooh gotta watch this' :joker:

This week should be good though not just Friday, The Opening was slightly diffrent tonight aswell lol
It showed the entire cast walking out, looking at somthing and then it zoomed out and the Theme Tune came on and said 'Eastenders25'

mizzy25
15-02-2010, 08:09 PM
i thought the same thing when i realised it was janines house i said to my hubby theres only ryan and janine have got a key. was bit ridic when everyone had gloves on @ the end though lol

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Would be too obvious now, although I did think Jack a few weeks ago.

this is exactly what they want you to think, though!
could well be Jack, i think :hugesmile:

Jack_
15-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Lol I did that with Hollyoaks, well I just heard someone was going to die jumping out of an air plane so I was like 'Ooh gotta watch this' :joker:

This week should be good though not just Friday, The Opening was slightly diffrent tonight aswell lol
It showed the entire cast walking out, looking at somthing and then it zoomed out and the Theme Tune came on and said 'Eastenders25'

That was a great episode :thumbs:

Might have to watch a bit before Friday then :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 08:11 PM
I would be gutted if Ryan was the killer as he isn't really a major character, it's going to be one of the main characters but it doesn't mean that that person could be leaving the show. We will find out who did it Friday but the square won't know till about end of March because EE film ahead.

Tom4784
15-02-2010, 08:13 PM
or Jack himself.

It's been said he talks to the killer and agrees to cover it up. It could be Max I guess (Could Kermit be right?!?!)

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:14 PM
I would be gutted if Ryan was the killer as he isn't really a major character, it's going to be one of the main characters but it doesn't mean that that person could be leaving the show. We will find out who did it Friday but the square won't know till about end of March because EE film ahead.

Yeah, he was only really brought in for Whitney but they might of kept him around for this.

What do you mean the SQ wont know?
Wont know who the killer is?
The characters find out the same time we do lol

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:15 PM
It's been said he talks to the killer and agrees to cover it up. It could be Max I guess (Could Kermit be right?!?!)

Maybe yeah, people thought Max at the start tbh.
Plus he seems very jumpy.

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Peggy plants the ring at Janine's flat.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 08:16 PM

yeah, it does..
Could just be to throw you off the case though.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:16 PM

Bang on right.

Yeah it probley was Peggys Hand we saw.
She came out of the Minute Mark straight after and said to Ronnie 'Dont worry I dont think that girl will be bothering us anymore'

So could of been Peggy framing Janine.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 08:17 PM

:bored:

Stacey.
Maybe yeah, people thought Max at the start tbh.
Plus he seems very jumpy.

he had no real reason to though!

Patrick
yeah, it does..
Could just be to throw you off the case though.

..Thats a spoiler how? :joker:

Braden
Apprently the cast members having been giving different endings for there scripts (if they did it) and until the end of the live episode when DCI Marsden reveleals who it is ,nobody knows.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:18 PM
he had no real reason to though!
He may of knowen about Stacey being raped, their could of been somthing he found out ages ago like a small part of a scene, but we just cant remember.

Stacey was raped when she ran into the vic crying, Max might of knowen somthing about why that was and it was probley obvious to us all but we just cant think back to that scene.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 08:19 PM
..Thats a spoiler how? :joker:

:shrug: dont know really..
Dezzy used the spoiler code, so i did!!

Beastie
15-02-2010, 08:19 PM
I think Patrick did it.. :joker:

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Bang on right.

Yeah it probley was Peggys Hand we saw.
She came out of the Minute Mark straight after and said to Ronnie 'Dont worry I dont think that girl will be bothering us anymore'

So could of been Peggy framing Janine.

Maybe Patrick but I think theres a chance maybe Jack could try and frame Janine to save his skin if he did it or Ronnie's if she did it

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Apprently the cast members having been giving different endings for there scripts (if they did it) and until the end of the live episode when DCI Marsden reveleals who it is ,nobody knows.

Yeah I heard this too, they have their scripts but theres a scene missing and then they run over about 5 Alternative Endings and then Diedrick will reveal on the night who it is and thats which ending they perform.

How do you know its DCI Marsden revealing it?

For all we know, Masood may get drunk and tell everyone who it was..
I hope its not DCI Marsden revealing it, hope its someone else.

I also hope her little sidekick gets killed or somthing, hes a gimp.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:21 PM
I think Patrick did it.. :joker:

Maybe, He did say Archie always gave him free drinks in vic during his break on the minute mark.
But maybe those Free Drinks just werent enough to stop Old Patrick from killing him :p

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 08:22 PM
He may of knowen about Stacey being raped, their could of been somthing he found out ages ago like a small part of a scene, but we just cant remember.

Stacey was raped when she ran into the vic crying, Max might of knowen somthing about why that was and it was probley obvious to us all but we just cant think back to that scene.

The video is on YT theres a scene between Archie and Stacey in the Launderette after she gobs off at him then it ends with him going towards her then it's after in the same episode where Stacey runs to the Vic accusing Archie of in her words ''attacking her''.

Braden
15-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah I heard this too, they have their scripts but theres a scene missing and then they run over about 5 Alternative Endings and then Diedrick will reveal on the night who it is and thats which ending they perform.

How do you know its DCI Marsden revealing it?

For all we know, Masood may get drunk and tell everyone who it was..
I hope its not DCI Marsden revealing it, hope its someone else.

I also hope her little sidekick gets killed or somthing, hes a gimp.

I don't if it was DCI Marsden, it would make sense because she said that there were blood samples and she would probably get the results back and tell them.

I actully hope it was her who did it. Now that would be a great ending.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 08:25 PM
The video is on YT theres a scene between Archie and Stacey in the Launderette after she gobs off at him then it ends with him going towards her then it's next episode where Stacey runs to the Vic accusing Archie of in her words ''attacking her''.

Oh cool, so its on Youtube?
I`ll have to go watch that in abit.

I don't if it was DCI Marsden, it would make sense because she said that there were blood samples and she would probably get the results back and tell them.

I actully hope it was her who did it. Now that would be a great ending.

Yeah I was sort of thinking earlier when I seen her with her gloves on (along with everyone else) that it would be funny if it was her in the end.. It would be wicked to see her reason

Braden
15-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh cool, so its on Youtube?
I`ll have to go watch that in abit.

Yeah I was sort of thinking earlier when I seen her with her gloves on (along with everyone else) that it would be funny if it was her in the end.. It would be wicked to see her reason

Lol. She just felt like it :joker:

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Found it Patrick:thumbs:

l2r-VadwNLc

Patrick
15-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks mate,
gona watch it now.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 09:07 PM
i clearly remember those episodes now :shocked:
I remember wondering what the hell was going on! :laugh:

Billy
15-02-2010, 09:32 PM

It won't be Roxy, I'm 1000% sure of it. The way she's acted throughout the whole thing, it's her dad and she loved him it just wouldn't fit. It'd be an awful ending if it was.

I too have a bad feeling that it's Stacey, which would be suicide for the character..

Patrick
15-02-2010, 09:42 PM
it's Stacey, which would be suicide for the character..

Why?

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 09:45 PM
I too have a bad feeling that it's Stacey, which would be suicide for the character..

i think Stacey would be very obvious!
its like: Archie raped Stacey - Stacey kills him.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 09:51 PM
i think Stacey would be very obvious!
its like: Archie raped Stacey - Stacey kills him.

Jack is just as obvious as Stacey would be, maybe even more.

Stacey.
15-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Jack is just as obvious as Stacey would be, maybe even more.

but, no proper reason.
Only because of Ronnie and Roxy!

Beastie
15-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Dirty Den did it.

Patrick
15-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Dirty Den did it.

You could hear him now..

'Theres only room for one dirty bastard to run this pub!' Lol

Billy
15-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Why?

Because Stacey isn't a killer. Yeah it could be put down to her illness etc but killing someone would just ruin the character and I don't think the producers would do it, it's something she could never come back from.

bbfan1991
15-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah, he was only really brought in for Whitney but they might of kept him around for this.

What do you mean the SQ wont know?
Wont know who the killer is?
The characters find out the same time we do lol

I mean that we will find out on Friday who killed Archie but the characters in the square won't find out till March because other episodes have already been filmed because EE film like 6 weeks ahead of what we see every week.

Tom4784
16-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Because Stacey isn't a killer. Yeah it could be put down to her illness etc but killing someone would just ruin the character and I don't think the producers would do it, it's something she could never come back from.

You'd be surprised how quickly they can sweep something like that under the carpet.

Whoever kills Archie gets away with it so it'll be easy for writers to move on from it. I doubt we'll hear much about it in the future anyway once it's been revealed. They'll get away with it and after a few weeks that story will wrap itself up and the next one will take place.

Patrick
16-02-2010, 01:16 AM
You'd be surprised how quickly they can sweep something like that under the carpet.

Whoever kills Archie gets away with it so it'll be easy for writers to move on from it. I doubt we'll hear much about it in the future anyway once it's been revealed. They'll get away with it and after a few weeks that story will wrap itself up and the next one will take place.

I thought that too, until this morning.
I saw an interview with Diedrick and he said 'The killer is so good it opens up new doors, so it isnt actually the end of this storyline alot is going to come from it. Its just the end of Part 1'

So whoever it is, it will be someone big that will change the square for weeks and weeks to come if hes said that.

bbfan1991
16-02-2010, 01:17 AM
When Janine finds out that Stacey's baby is Ryan's she will be making their life hell:(.

Jords
16-02-2010, 03:22 AM
Hmmm dont think it would be a good move to have Ryan the killer, a bit boring really as we dont know him very well. Cant wait till Friday!