PDA

View Full Version : 'EastEnders' killer reaction to be filmed

MarkWaldorf
19-02-2010, 01:04 AM
BBC Three's EastEnders Live: The Aftermath reaction show is to capture the moment that the soap's boss informs Archie Mitchell's killer of their sin.

Since Walford's menacing Mitchell, played by Larry Lamb, was clobbered to death on Christmas Day with The Queen Vic bust, the identity of his killer has remained a closely-guarded secret. With only hours to go until the live instalment is screened, only seven people know the murderer's identity.

However, at 7.30pm this evening - 30 minutes before EastEnders goes live to the nation for the very first time - leading producer Diederick Santer will take the actor who plays Archie's killer to one side and inform them of their actions.

The killer's reaction footage as well as a selection of behind-the-scenes material will be played out on BBC Three spinoff show EastEnders Live: The Aftermath.

Presented by Larry Lamb's screen son George, The Aftermath airs from 8.30pm on BBC Three directly after the live episode.

Source - DS

Sounds good!

Smithy
19-02-2010, 01:06 AM
I really hope its tracey

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:10 AM
OMFG I cant wait!!!

Callum
19-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Should be good, by the way when did you start watching EE again Mark? :tongue:

Scarlett.
19-02-2010, 01:13 AM
One thing that has got me thinking, though tommorows episode is live...wont they have filmed weeks and weeks ahead for the following episodes?

MarkWaldorf
19-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Should be good, by the way when did you start watching EE again Mark? :tongue:

ummm, around Christmas? :hugesmile:

Jack_
19-02-2010, 01:15 AM
One thing that has got me thinking, though tommorows episode is live...wont they have filmed weeks and weeks ahead for the following episodes?

Yeah, this, and is the killer being revealed on the live ep? If so, how have they rehearsed if they don't know who the killer is?

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:15 AM

Yeah, but the episodes they have filmed arent to do with Archie.
They are more on the new storylines such as Lucy being pregnant, Amira Leaving, Owen being found etc

MarkWaldorf
19-02-2010, 01:16 AM

The killer isn't revealed to the characters, just us - the viewers. Diederick's mentioned that there's also no link to who killed Archie in the episodes they've done for after tonight's.

zotler.
They are more on the new storylines such as Lucy being pregnant, Amira Leaving, Owen being found etc
I'm almost jealous of your obsession with EastEnders that is giving you an insatiable desire to find out what's going on :(

Patrick
Yeah, this, and is the killer being revealed on the live ep? If so, how have they rehearsed if they don't know who the killer is?

They were all given the script, and then a few pages were left out (the page that refers to the killer)

But I also heard they filmed up to 9 Alternative endings to the show, which is obviously for each person who it could be.

They call the endings 'Version 1' or 2, 3, 4 and so on.

Then Diedrick will tell the cast before the show starts 'Were going with version (example) 3'

And thats what they act out.

Scarlett.

The killer isn't revealed to the characters, just us - the viewers. Diederick's mentioned that there's also no link to who killed Archie in the episodes they've done for after tonight's.

So after tommorow...the truth about Archie's killer is forgotten for a few months? No aftermath?

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:18 AM

See theres so many things flying about in magazines about this :joker:

Its a shame then that its just being revealed to us and not the characters :(
I would of loved it all to come out in The Vic.

Jack_
They were all given the script, and then a few pages were left out (the page that refers to the killer)

But I also heard they filmed up to 9 Alternative endings to the show, which is obviously for each person who it could be.

They call the endings 'Version 1' or 2, 3, 4 and so on.

Then Diedrick will tell the cast before the show starts 'Were going with version (example) 3'

And thats what they act out.

Ah yeah of course, thanks Patrick :thumbs:

MarkWaldorf
So after tommorow...the truth about Archie's killer is forgotten for a few months? No aftermath?

Nah, I don't think so. I read that on Monday they're doing script alterations, so I imagine we'll get some scenes of the killer trying to hide it was them and the effects of that.

I read on DS the killer is revealed to the square in March, so like Patrick said, they're probably going to give it a rest for a while.

Patrick

Sadly yeah,

Bradleys funeral and that obviously but it looks like they'll do what they always do and jump onto a random storyline.

And we probley wont hear from the Mitchells until a few weeks.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Nah, I don't think so. I read that on Monday they're doing script alterations, so I imagine we'll get some scenes of the killer trying to hide it was them and the effects of that.

Oh good, then that should be intresting :)

And If Jack is the only one that knows, it will be good to see how he hides it too.

MarkWaldorf
19-02-2010, 01:19 AM
See theres so many things flying about in magazines about this :joker:

Its a shame then that its just being revealed to us and not the characters :(
I would of loved it all to come out in The Vic.

same, that would have been really exciting!:spin:

Callum
19-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Patrick I would really put a spoiler code on your last post because some people have no idea. :)

Jack_
19-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Yeah Patrick, I saw that post in the thread earlier. Peed me off a bit, but I'll get over it cause I don't watch it often.

Others won't be so nice though :joker:

Callum
19-02-2010, 01:27 AM
I wish Fearne Cotton was presenting this. :(

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Pmsl

Sorry I edited now, I keep forgetting we have a spoiler code.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:30 AM
Could you imagine saying to someone..

'So how did you feel when you found out you killed my dad?'

Thats what George will be asking someone tomarrow night :joker:

Scarlett.
19-02-2010, 01:33 AM

I read on DS the killer is revealed to the square in March, so like Patrick said, they're probably going to give it a rest for a while.

Sadly yeah,

Bradleys funeral and that obviously but it looks like they'll do what they always do and jump onto a random storyline.

And we probley wont hear from the Mitchells until a few weeks.

Ah right, its a bit :/ that we wont get to see a big fallout from the killer being revealed

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:35 AM
I hope to god they dont show the killer and then end it.

:(
I will complain if that happens.

Callum
19-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Could you imagine saying to someone..

'So how did you feel when you found out you killed my dad?'

Thats what George will be asking someone tomarrow night :joker:

Yeah the thing I hate about George is that like he'll be interviewing someone and then the next thing you know he's interviewing someone else! He doesn't give anyone much time to talk, hope it won't be the same tomorrow. EastEnders is a much bigger show than BB so there's a lot more pressure on him to ask the right questions etc.

Jack_
19-02-2010, 01:36 AM
I'd LOL if Larry Lamb was on set during the show tomorrow watching from behind the cameras but a camera accidently picked him up and he's like shown just standing there...

That'd be a storyline :hugesmile:

Patrick
19-02-2010, 01:52 AM
Yeah the thing I hate about George is that like he'll be interviewing someone and then the next thing you know he's interviewing someone else! He doesn't give anyone much time to talk, hope it won't be the same tomorrow. EastEnders is a much bigger show than BB so there's a lot more pressure on him to ask the right questions etc.

I hate when that happens, its abit rude too.
Your right, so hopefully they told him what to ask the people and he will have to stick to what hes been told to do and just let everyone else chat after all he'll be interviewing Phil Mitchell possibly.. so if he doesnt give old Phil a chance to speak .. :joker:

I'd LOL if Larry Lamb was on set during the show tomorrow watching from behind the cameras but a camera accidently picked him up and he's like shown just standing there...

That'd be a storyline :hugesmile:

PMSL
:joker:

I could just imagine him standing there doing one of those poses girls use to do with their fingers around their cheeks thinking :joker::joker:

red
19-02-2010, 11:15 AM
cant wait!!

Ruth*Star
19-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm quite excited for tonight, its gonna be amazing.

Braden
19-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Oh My God... I Just Jizzed

Patrick
19-02-2010, 11:44 AM
I Hope to god tonight when Bradley dies, that they play Julias Theme :(

Braden
19-02-2010, 11:51 AM
I Hope to god tonight when Bradley dies, that they play Julias Theme :(

You and your Julias theme :joker:

Stacey.
19-02-2010, 12:10 PM