PDA

View Full Version : How did you feel when watching the Eastenders LIVE Episode?

Patrick
19-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I must say, It may seem pathetic but I had nerves in my stomach, I dont know if it was incase they messed up, or waiting for Bradley to die, or just seeing who the killer was.

I LOLed at how for years Bradleys Ringtone has always been loved and laughed at, and in the end..
It was what killed him :(

Possibly one of the saddest exits ever.
Eastenders needs to win a few awards for this, And I love just how well the cast performed you wouldnt even know it was live right?

It did keep me on the edge of my seat It was just amazing.
I cant wait to watch the repeat on BBC3 lol

Im not over the moon with the killer, Stacey is amazing and was by far the best Actress tonight but I would of liked someone less obvious tbh but she will do.
I just hope she doesnt get sent down for it, but DCI Marsden said she wont so thats good.

I expect the show did very well, on Twitters trending topics we have:
* Scott Maslen
* Killed Archie Mitchell
* #whokilledarchiemitchell
* #eastenderslive
* Bradley Branning
* #liveeastenders
* Stacey Slater
* Archie Mitchell
* Sean Slater
* Charlie Clements

Eastenders completely being the talk of the nation.

Loved it.
What did you think of it?

Maia
19-02-2010, 08:50 PM
I felt nervous for the cast. :laugh: And the ending was verrry tense, it was probably one of the greatest EastEnders endings of all time.

mizzy25
19-02-2010, 08:52 PM
i enjoyed it kept forgetting it was live never thought it was going to be stacey, they were all good when brad fell. wot was the blood in the sink and the bloody towel beside ronnie all about? did i miss something? i thought she was going to have slashed her wrists but she hadnt

Jack_
19-02-2010, 08:52 PM
It was amazing, and I wish I'd watched all the stuff since Christmas now.

My legs were shaking like mad, God knows how they were feeling. Brilliant acting too, other than the slip up with Jack's lines I think everything went to plan. You couldn't even tell it was live to be fair.

It's a shame Bradley died, I always liked him. I think I would have been a little more shocked + upset had you not spoilt it for me LOL, but oh well. The ending was great too.

Overall, brilliant episode.

Billy
19-02-2010, 08:53 PM
gd ta u

Stu
19-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Could have been more. Really should have been an hour long and not cut the minuet the killer gets revealed. Also the death and the final sequence, as amazing as it was proclaimed to be, just came off as another cheesy looking soap death.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 08:55 PM
i enjoyed it kept forgetting it was live never thought it was going to be stacey, they were all good when brad fell. wot was the blood in the sink and the bloody towel beside ronnie all about? did i miss something? i thought she was going to have slashed her wrists but she hadnt

I thought that too lol but it was just the paint from her hands.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 08:56 PM
It was amazing, and I wish I'd watched all the stuff since Christmas now.

My legs were shaking like mad, God knows how they were feeling. Brilliant acting too, other than the slip up with Jack's lines I think everything went to plan. You couldn't even tell it was live to be fair.

It's a shame Bradley died, I always liked him. I think I would have been a little more shocked + upset had you not spoilt it for me LOL, but oh well. The ending was great too.

Overall, brilliant episode.

When did Jack slip his lines up was it at the very start?

LOL Sorry for spoiling it, I thought everyone knew :joker:

supernoodles!
19-02-2010, 09:00 PM
I was ok all the way through right until the end because I just wasnt expecting that to happen at all.There was no way I thought Bradley was going to die,I diddn`t even think it was him tbh,watching it up until thelast 5 mins I had my mind made up Peggy.
Until about 15mins In I just couldn`t get into it properly,I had it in my mind that it was live and I was just looking out for something to go wrong.I couldn`t watch it likea normal episode but it was extremely realistic,to me anyway.
Everyone did brilliantly but Stacey,Max an Bradley in particular,Im not just saying it because they have been my favourite characters for years but really they were fab.Im gutted Bradleys dead and diddn`t want Stacey to be the killer,Im a bit concerned what the producers will do with her character now tbh.However we have known for a while now that Charlie intended to leave and Im just so happy him and Lacey got the 25th episode virtually 'about them'.They deserve it and Im glad it will be remembered for Bradley`s death and Stacey being Archie`s murderer.

Captain.Remy
19-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I was ok all the way through right until the end because I just wasnt expecting that to happen at all.There was no way I thought Bradley was going to die,I diddn`t even think it was him tbh,watching it up until thelast 5 mins I had my mind made up Peggy.
Until about 15mins In I just couldn`t get into it properly,I had it in my mind that it was live and I was just looking out for something to go wrong.I couldn`t watch it likea normal episode but it was extremely realistic,to me anyway.
Everyone did brilliantly but Stacey,Max an Bradley in particular,Im not just saying it because they have been my favourite characters for years but really they were fab.Im gutted Bradleys dead and diddn`t want Stacey to be the killer,Im a bit concerned what the producers will do with her character now tbh.However we have known for a while now that Charlie intended to leave and Im just so happy him and Lacey got the 25th episode virtually 'about them'.They deserve it and Im glad it will be remembered for Bradley`s death and Stacey being Archie`s murderer.

You're back ! :shocked::shocked: :dance::dance:

Jords
19-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Loved it!!!

Wildcat!
19-02-2010, 09:38 PM
I kind of wish, I knew what it was all about, because of all the hype. But I can get hooked to soap operas pretty quickly, so I cant take the chance. I am already following 2 shows, that I have to watch online now, because I am not there locally!

MrGaryy
19-02-2010, 09:48 PM
I was a ****ing wreck by the end. I'ms ad it was Stacey, but if she doesn't go down for it, then it's all good. Also gutted Bradley died, the last 5 minutes or so were just edge of my seat, going mad. I had been thinking Stacey for the last week. Then during tonight episode I had my mind made up, it had to be Ronnie. then it was Stacey LOL.

Jackie
19-02-2010, 10:59 PM
It was a good eposide tonight enjoyed watching it live.

Smithy
19-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Wheres the "im sick of all these eastenders threads" option :p

Stacey.
19-02-2010, 11:06 PM
i really enjoyed it... but SO scared at the same time ! :shocked:
i would like to know how Stacey got that ring in Janines flat!!!!! :conf:
I was almost crying when Bradley died - great character.
i think a different killer could have made the storyline better though.

Callum
19-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Nervous for them and extremely sad at the end too and throughout the whole episode really.

bbfan1991
19-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Loved it:). Well done to all the actors bet they were all nervous, they done a good job apart from Scott Maslen's mini cock up but they can celebrate now it's all over.

Stacey.
19-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Loved it:). Well done to all the actors bet they were all nervous, they done a good job apart from Scott Maslen's mini cock up but they can celebrate now it's all over.

what did Jack do? :shocked:
lmao, i never noticed any mistakes!

Alf
19-02-2010, 11:24 PM
what did Jack do? :shocked:
lmao, i never noticed any mistakes!
yeah jack messed up his lines early in the show, but it was nothing horrific, apart from that the cast did a great job so much so i forgot it was live half way through until the end

Ruth*Star
20-02-2010, 09:02 AM
It was amazing, T'was emotional when Bradley died :(

Alf
20-02-2010, 09:06 AM
It was amazing, T'was emotional when Bradley died :(
mmmmmm
lita is a sexy lady

WOMBAI
20-02-2010, 09:49 AM
It just means a lot more of Stacy's whinning, screeching and general hysterical behaviour - which is partly why I rarely watch it anymore - just too damn depressing!

musical
20-02-2010, 12:04 PM
LOVED IT, Stacey and Bradley were soooo good actors!

Patrick
20-02-2010, 01:20 PM

Just rewatched it again lol
I must say though Charlie,Lacey and Jake did a really good job at covering up the fact Scot messed up his lines because when he was getting all confussed with them, All of them just stayed in character and didnt even say anything or look in the wrong place or nothing.

Gstar
23-05-2014, 05:49 PM
wish I was a member when this happened :( , gonna give the live episode a rewatch now