PDA

View Full Version : Did Bradley Branning kill himself?

Patrick
19-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Me and my aunt were just talking there, she says he fell and I think he jumped.

He shouted 'STACEY RUN' I think that ment 'Run and for your life and i'll see you in Heaven'

And then he just jumped.

Or was he planning on running on the roof abit more and then escaping but he fell?

Its abit more sad if he fell, but at least if he killed himself it was his choice.
I was abit annoyed when the Camera went straight to Ian Beales Mug for about 1 Minute while we could just hear 'BRADLEY' being shouted by Stacey & Max.

I wish they showed him landing on the ground, with the blood pouring out, and his last words and stuff.

OMG I just remembered they didnt even use Julias Theme..Oh well.

So yeah did he jump or fall?

Stu
19-02-2010, 09:03 PM
He fell but it looked tacky. He had no reason to kill himself. He might not have went to prison. He could always have killed himself in prison. Going through prison would be better than killing yourself. No reason whatsoever to kill himself.

And he went off backwards. How many people do you know who commit suicide by jumping backwards off a building?

Ramsay
19-02-2010, 09:05 PM
He fell backwards from what ive heard
didnt jump

Fom
19-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Way to over think it lol

Firewire
19-02-2010, 09:07 PM
What does it matter?

He fell.

But obviously the stunt man jumped to fall.

Tom4784
19-02-2010, 09:09 PM
The whoel stunt was badly done, the lack of lighting to cover the stunt work is quite an amatuer move. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking it was suicide as it was badly lit.

Firewire
19-02-2010, 09:11 PM
The whoel stunt was badly done, the lack of lighting to cover the stunt work is quite an amatuer move. I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking it was suicide as it was badly lit.

Yeah but any lighter and the stunt man would be seen.

Tom4784
19-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Yeah but any lighter and the stunt man would be seen.

But to just make it hard to see what's happening is something a student would have done. I never expected it to be brilliant (it was never gonna be flawless since it was live) but with the cameras in the right places they could have done it better and made it well lit. It was just the cameras and lights were poorly positioned.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Agree Dezzy, I`ll probley look into it abit more (him falling) when its repeated in abit.

Does anyone know why the hell they focussed on Ian Beale and in the Background had Max and Stacey scream but didnt show Bradley at all until that one part where it showed a really bad ammature shot if him lieing down but it looked like it came from a webcam.

Smithy
19-02-2010, 09:28 PM
He fell, but it doesnt really matter does it :p

Firewire
19-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Agree Dezzy, I`ll probley look into it abit more (him falling) when its repeated in abit.

Does anyone know why the hell they focussed on Ian Beale and in the Background had Max and Stacey scream but didnt show Bradley at all until that one part where it showed a really bad ammature shot if him lieing down but it looked like it came from a webcam.

Because theyt had to remove the airbag.

MrGaryy
19-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I thought he jumped tbh.

Jords
19-02-2010, 09:35 PM
She screamed Bradley and he lost his balance and fell. I wish he didnt die but it was good!

Jack_
19-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah, he fell.

Patrick
19-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Such a shame he fell it makes it sad :(

I do wish this episode was on for an hour tbh.
Its weird how they got married and then its like they spend the night on a Police chase where he dies..

Stacey.
19-02-2010, 11:01 PM
it really did look like he jumped :/

red
19-02-2010, 11:45 PM
he just slipped from the roof as the was shouting ...poor charlie :(

Alf
19-02-2010, 11:48 PM
no, it was a stunt man

Stacey.
19-02-2010, 11:50 PM
ok, watching it back, he definitely just fell off backwards :o
:bawling:

Patrick
20-02-2010, 12:19 AM
he just slipped from the roof as the was shouting ...poor charlie :(

Everyone keeps saying Stacey called him or somthing and he slipped when she called him.

I have watched it back now about 9 Times and he says 'Stace Run!' and then it looks as if he pushes his hands of the roof to push himself backwards but thats not the point, I mean when hes falling you hear Stacey shouting.

Is there a part were she shouts before this that made him fall? Because I cant see it :(

Jords
20-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I just watched back, she did shout Bradley after and it looks like he pushed himself off the roof with his hands, I think he did commit suicide actually. :(

bbfan1991
20-02-2010, 12:55 AM
She screamed Bradley and he lost his balance and fell. I wish he didnt die but it was good!

It was that loud Bradley scream Stacey does that did it for me:(:bawling:.

Patrick
20-02-2010, 02:03 AM
I just watched back, she did shout Bradley after and it looks like he pushed himself off the roof with his hands, I think he did commit suicide actually. :(

Yeah I mean, he might of just knowen theres nowhere to run.. bit stupid of him running up the stairs though when he could of bounced through the park.

And if Stacey did tell him it was her that killed him in the bedroom, he could of shouted 'Stace run' as final advice for her as he probley knew now that was it for him and then just went for it lol

It is silly because he wouldnt of even went to jail, they would of let him out like they did with Peggy,Janine and Ian.

Jords
20-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Yeah I mean, he might of just knowen theres nowhere to run.. bit stupid of him running up the stairs though when he could of bounced through the park.

And if Stacey did tell him it was her that killed him in the bedroom, he could of shouted 'Stace run' as final advice for her as he probley knew now that was it for him and then just went for it lol

It is silly because he wouldnt of even went to jail, they would of let him out like they did with Peggy,Janine and Ian.

Yeah it was a bit silly, though he tried to get through whatever the building was but doors were locked!

He would have gone to prison, too much evidence supporting the fact he did it and that he was planning to do a runner stamps guilty on his head. The only way he would have avoided prison is if Stacey admitted the murder, and he wouldnt do that so he basically said Ill take the rap because he loved her.

eye sea
20-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Bradley's not dead.

Or if he is, there'll probably bring in his long lost twin brother who was secretly adopted at birth. Played curiously by the guy who played the first Bradley. :D

Ruth*Star
20-02-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm sure Stacey told him off camera after the "no more secrets" line.

I'm sure he was trying to attact attention to himself, so stacey had time to get away.

WOMBAI
20-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Me and my aunt were just talking there, she says he fell and I think he jumped.

He shouted 'STACEY RUN' I think that ment 'Run and for your life and i'll see you in Heaven'

And then he just jumped.

Or was he planning on running on the roof abit more and then escaping but he fell?

Its abit more sad if he fell, but at least if he killed himself it was his choice.
I was abit annoyed when the Camera went straight to Ian Beales Mug for about 1 Minute while we could just hear 'BRADLEY' being shouted by Stacey & Max.

I wish they showed him landing on the ground, with the blood pouring out, and his last words and stuff.

OMG I just remembered they didnt even use Julias Theme..Oh well.

So yeah did he jump or fall?

It did look as if he jumped - but just bad acting - or should I say bad falling!

Stacey.
20-02-2010, 09:24 AM
It did look as if he jumped - but just bad acting - or should I say bad falling!

Lol :D i thought that at first...
but, if you re-watch the end part on bbciplayer...
its clear he fell, i thought he did a good job! :)