PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see from EE's new exec. producer Bryan Kirkwood?

Callum
21-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Bryan Kirkwood has been an executive producer on soaps such as Hollyoaks and Coronation Street, but now he has the role of exec producer for EastEnders. What do you want to see him do? He is the one who calls the shots from now on so would you like him to bring back some older characters, axe some of the less used characters or even give a particular family a good, fresh storyline? :spin:

Firewire
21-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Brilliant storylines.
Supense.
Bring back some older characters.
Maek Tracey full time character.

Callum
21-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah I definitely agree with making Tracy a full time character.

Jack_
21-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I don't watch it much but it'd be nice for Dot/Pat to have a big, 'different' storyline. I'd love it if they murdered someone or got a drug addiction.

Smithy
21-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I want to see the vick get a pain job

Callum
21-02-2010, 12:38 AM
I don't watch it much but it'd be nice for Dot/Pat to have a big, 'different' storyline. I'd love it if they murdered someone or got a drug addiction.

Yeah I think it would be nice to use more of the older characters, Big Mo deserves a big storyline in my opinion. She's been there years but never properly been at the forefront of a storyline.

Patrick
21-02-2010, 12:40 AM
I would like to see him **** off and Diedrick Santer walk through the doors.

But obviously that wont happen,
So maybe some diffrent storylines, the pregnant women every 2 months is becoming boring as **** now.
Maybe a lesbian storyline tbh.

Agree Callum, Big Mo definiatly needs a story.
Shes such a under rated and amazing character, they should make use out of her.

Maybe let her get married to Fat Elvis!
Wedding of the year!

They could also have a new massive fire, maybe in the Jacksons house?

I hope he does a good job, and maybe proves me wrong when I say no one can beat Diedrick the legend Santer.

Jack_
21-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah I think it would be nice to use more of the older characters, Big Mo deserves a big storyline in my opinion. She's been there years but never properly been at the forefront of a storyline.

Forgot about Big Mo :thumbs:

It's like Roy Cropper in Corrie, I've always wanted him to murder someone, because it's different and unexpected and would just be hilarious. That's the sort of stuff soaps need I think, things that will surprise the audience.

Callum
21-02-2010, 12:43 AM
So maybe some diffrent storylines, the pregnant women every 2 months is becoming boring as **** now.

Agreed. I've only just noticed how many people have been pregnant in EE in the last year! :shocked:

bbfan1991
21-02-2010, 12:46 AM
The Slater clan to be rebuilt:).

Ruth*Star
21-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Re-Cast Shabnam Masood
Fire deadweight Minty,Darren,Adam....
Give Ronnie Mitchell Some HAPPINESS
Put Christian and Syed together as a propper couple

Thats all i can think off at the moment.

Braden
21-02-2010, 10:00 AM
A new glamorous family to own the Queen Victoria.

Patrick
21-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Another idea:

Kill off Ronnie Mitchell in Summer 2010.
Cant stand her.

Stacey.
21-02-2010, 10:03 AM
-Get out some of the old characters! like Dot, Pat, Jim.
-bring new, young people in :)
-get Danny Mitchell back in :nono: legend.
-Bring back Jake Moon!!!!
-exciting storylines
-suspense
-Christian and Syed to get together

Patrick
21-02-2010, 10:15 AM
-Get out some of the old characters! like Dot, Pat, Jim.
-bring new, young people in :)
-get Danny Mitchell back in :nono: legend.
-Bring back Jake Moon!!!!
-exciting storylines
-suspense
-Christian and Syed to get together

Agree, Danny Mitchell should return.
What was the point in bringing him in for like 3 Shows?

Hopefully Jake may follow Alfie back, he reminds me of Dane Bowers LOL
Exciting Storylines and Suspense is already there though?

I dont know any other show that has Excitment and Suspense as much as Eastenders.. Maybe Big Brothers Live Final, but apart from that lol

Chrstian and Syed are boring me now, I just want him to tell Amira hes gay and then Christian and Syed can go and get it on whenever they want and that Storyline can finally come out and be done with.

The viewers may be offended by the old cast like Dot,Jim,Pat leaving.
Peggy leaving is a start.
Pat should go as there isnt much to her anymore.
Jim, as much as I love the legend.. he just isnt doing anything after that stroke and its terrible because he was once a lovely character and made me laugh :(
Dot, I dont think Dot should leave as she is the 2nd Longest Character & should stay as long as possible, However she is 82 and I would want them to Kill her off by old age, in the next 2-3 Years, because we dont want her to die in real life and not get to say a proper goodbye to her on screen like it happened to Corrie with Maggie Jones.

Braden
21-02-2010, 11:02 AM
For my idea they could cast Stephanie Beacham as the new landlady, as she said she would love to be a part of Eastenders.