PDA

View Full Version : Soap Characters You'd Like to See Bog Off

Jords
21-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Who would you like to see leave from which soaps?

That I can think of right now -

Eastenders:
Ian Beale
Peter Beale
Ben Mitchell
Christian Clarke
Fatboy, Zsa Zsa, Leon (probably Mercy too when she comes)
Minty Peterson (dead wood)
Darren Miller (dead wood, unless the other Millers come back)

Corrie:
Ken Barlow
Kelly Crabtee

Braden
21-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Zsa Zsa, Fatboy etc..
Tamwar Masood
Lucas Johnson
Jordan Johnson
Adam Best
Manda Best

Jords
21-02-2010, 10:58 AM
I think Manda Best is gone, but Adam Best might crop up from time to time, so yeah, he can bog off too I actually hate him!

Lucas Johnson is a great character though!

Braden
21-02-2010, 11:00 AM
I think Manda Best is gone, but Adam Best might crop up from time to time, so yeah, he can bog off too I actually hate him!

Lucas Johnson is a great character though!

I hate Lucas, he's so just so...urgh!
What else are they gunna do with him now ?

Jords
21-02-2010, 11:05 AM
I hate Lucas, he's so just so...urgh!
What else are they gunna do with him now ?

Get his dark side out again and maybe kill a few more people?
Owen under the tree may be revealed at some point which will cause some drama too.

Patrick
21-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Who would you like to see leave from which soaps?

That I can think of right now -

[B]
Fatboy, Zsa Zsa, Leon (probably Mercy too when she comes)

E20 Cast >>> Eastenders Cast :p

How can you not like Fat Boy and ZsaZsa?

Braden
21-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Get his dark side out again and maybe kill a few more people?
Owen under the tree may be revealed at some point which will cause some drama too.

I think the drama of Archie being killed has been enough, if Lucas were to kill anyone again it would be a waste of script or just under-rated. And how they end up finding Owen I don't know..

Jords
21-02-2010, 11:29 AM
E20 Cast >>> Eastenders Cast :p

How can you not like Fat Boy and ZsaZsa?

Zsa Zsa isnt so bad, and she has the connection with Shirley, but the other 2 and most likey Mercy too just seem really pointless..

It wont happen just yet Toasteee I shouldnt think.

Braden
21-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Zsa Zsa isnt so bad, and she has the connection with Shirley, but the other 2 and most likey Mercy too just seem really pointless..

It wont happen just yet Toasteee I shouldnt think.

Yeah I thought that as well, Zsa Zsa wouldn't be so bad but the others are just so pointless.

Smithy
21-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Kellys Leaving corrie next month anyway Jords

Braden
21-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Kellys Leaving corrie next month anyway Jords

I love Kelly :(
I don't even watch it, but i remember when I used to I loved Kelly

Scarlett.
21-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Molly Dobbs >:[

flemin
21-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Molly Dobbs >:[
Aww, I'm angry at Kim Crowther for ruining her character. I used to love her and Tyrone together plus I really like Vicky Binns.

Scarlett.
21-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Aww, I'm angry at Kim Crowther for ruining her character. I used to love her and Tyrone together plus I really like Vicky Binns.

I used to like her too, now she is an utter cow

Smithy
21-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I love Kelly :(
I don't even watch it, but i remember when I used to I loved Kelly

I like her too, i find her hilarious

Can we please get rid of eddie windass, i cant stand him

flemin
21-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I like her too, i find her hilarious

Can we please get rid of eddie windass, i cant stand him
I like Eddeh, he reminds me of Frank Gallagher.

Scarlett.
21-02-2010, 02:08 PM
I like Eddie for the same reason xD

Smithy
21-02-2010, 02:14 PM
But, he isnt as funny as Frank, hes just a bit of a scruff who needs a haircut and a wash :(

red
21-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Amira AKA horseface

Smithy
21-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Shes leaving anyway red

Tom4784
21-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Ben Mitchell, I was hoping he was the killer so they could ***** him off :laugh: Oh and get rid of Sasha in Hollyoaks, the girl can't act.

Beastie
21-02-2010, 05:28 PM
The teeny boppers in Hollyoaks..

red
21-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Shes leaving anyway red

really? i didnt know..:shocked:

Stacey.
21-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Eastenders:
Adam Best
Manda Best [pleased shes gone!]

Coronation Street:
Kelly Crabtree
Deirdre Barlow
Sally Webster
Liz McDonald
Hayley Cropper
Roy Cropper
Michelle Connor

Smithy
21-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Stacey how can you dislike michelle :shocked:

Shes just had a boob job?????

Ross
21-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Norris.

flemin
21-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Norris.
How can you say such a thing?:shocked:

Stacey.
21-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Stacey how can you dislike michelle :shocked:

Shes just had a boob job?????

ah, i hate her :mad:
She dissed Jedward :nono:
http://holysoap.five.tv/coronationstreet/news/kym-annoyed-over-jedward-3618

Smithy
21-02-2010, 07:09 PM
ah, i hate her :mad:
She dissed Jedward :nono:
http://holysoap.five.tv/coronationstreet/news/kym-annoyed-over-jedward-3618

oh grow up

Stacey.
21-02-2010, 07:10 PM
oh grow up

why grow up?
I simply dislike her!
she also thinks she is 'it'
:bored:

Ross
21-02-2010, 07:13 PM
How can you say such a thing?:shocked:

him and emily annoy me :(

Smithy
21-02-2010, 07:16 PM
why grow up?
I simply dislike her!
she also thinks she is 'it'
:bored:

Your saying you dislike a fictional character because the actress says she dislikes someone you like.
Its awfully petty.

flemin
21-02-2010, 07:18 PM
him and emily annoy me :(
Well I think they're a great couple (even though they're not together)

Stacey.
21-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Your saying you dislike a fictional character because the actress says she dislikes someone you like.
Its awfully petty.

not really.
she dont like them - i dont like her :D

bbfan1991
21-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Billie, Fatboy, Leon in Eastenders.

Sean, Michelle in Corrie, can't mention Maria because she's coming back:D.

Nathan in Emmerdale.

Archie Carpenter, well lots of deadwood in Hollyoaks.

No-one so far in Home and Away because the person I want gone most Martha is leaving:cheer2:.

Jords
22-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Norris.

Agreeed! Forgot about him, Emily is fine though.

And Amira is great, gutted shes leaving. :(

Stephanie
22-02-2010, 01:27 PM
becca.

MarkWaldorf
22-02-2010, 01:51 PM
i love leon, he's great eye candy.

Stacey.
22-02-2010, 05:11 PM
becca.

:nono:

Barbie
22-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Eastenders

That E20 cast, Zsa Zsa wasnt as bad because she has a connection but the others just seem a bit out of place, it doesnt fit the show IMO
Adam
Libby
Darren
Ben Mitchell
Ian Beale
Abi Branning

Stephanie
22-02-2010, 06:13 PM
ben mitchell needs to be recast.

bbfan1991
22-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Syed EE
Lauren Branning
Libby
Darren
Minty

Corrie
Windasses
Molly

Jords
22-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I like Libby. :blush2:
And Becca is great, spicing it up good!

Callum
22-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Ben Mitchell
Darren Miller
Billy Mitchell
Minty Peterson
Billie Jackson
Liam Butcher
Tamwar Masood
Adam Best

'Conor
22-02-2010, 06:59 PM
elliot in hollyoaks !! pointless character

Shasown
22-02-2010, 07:29 PM
That ginger tosser who lets women walk all over him Bradley Branning

supernoodles!
22-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Omg what a perfect thread
Flamin Becky!! (eastenders)
CAN NOT STAND HER ANY LONGER.
Oh and Dotty,god I just switch off when that little cow opens her gob,poor Tiff the other week getting trapped in that bin!
Oh and how can I forget that idiot who`s mother was going with Minty,the one in the wheel chair who fancies Libby,omg I want to slap him!
Whitney-Just annoys me,her facial expressions irritate me.

Corrie
No disrespect to the actress who played her as I know she passed away last year but Blanche did my head in!
Sinita,Sunita,however you spell it-the was she talks so slowwww like a little mouse/girl annoys me SO much!Omg can`t bear it!
Dev-The way his *does impression =/* vOiCe GoEs Up AnD dOwN AlL SqUeAkY lIkE tHiS when he`s going off on one ARGH!You know what I mean
Emily-OMG when is she gonna pop her clogs?Borarama!
Gail-Never known anyone with such bad taste in men!Also she looks like a woodland creature
Molly-Grrr just annoys me,thinks shes fit when shes not.
Rosie-Do I really need to explain
Janice-Loud mouth,the sort of person you can imagine reeking of fags,blerugh.
Steve-Can`t act,makes me cringe.

The entire cast of Emmerdale all irritate me

supernoodles!
22-02-2010, 08:10 PM
ben mitchell needs to be recast.

lol he`s hilarious

Jords
22-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh and Dotty,god I just switch off when that little cow opens her gob,poor Tiff the other week getting trapped in that bin!
Oh and how can I forget that idiot who`s mother was going with Minty,the one in the wheel chair who fancies Libby,omg I want to slap him!

Corrie
No disrespect to the actress who played her as I know she passed away last year but Blanche did my head in!
Sinita,Sunita,however you spell it-the was she talks so slowwww like a little mouse/girl annoys me SO much!Omg can`t bear it!
Dev-The way his *does impression =/* vOiCe GoEs Up AnD dOwN AlL SqUeAkY lIkE tHiS when he`s going off on one ARGH!You know what I mean
Gail-Never known anyone with such bad taste in men!Also she looks like a woodland creature

I enjoyed reading this post, made me LOL, nice to see some enthusiasm! :joker:
DOTTY, ahh however did I forget that toe rag, yes yes yes she needs to go, the spoilt brat does my head in!

Becca is being underrated though, she will be great stirring things all up! And I really like Whit. :hugesmile:

Rosie is annoying but she is good eye candy, so she can stay, and I like Mollie for some odd reason :/ Gail can never go! Nor Steve as him and Becky are good together, the rest meh not too bothered.

Lmao, just axe Emmerdale. :p

supernoodles!
22-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I enjoyed reading this post, made me LOL, nice to see some enthusiasm! :joker:
DOTTY, ahh however did I forget that toe rag, yes yes yes she needs to go, the spoilt brat does my head in!

Becca is being underrated though, she will be great stirring things all up!

Rosie is annoying but she is good eye candy, so she can stay, and I like Mollie for some odd reason :/ Gail can never go! Nor Steve as him and Becky are good together, the rest meh not too bothered.

Lmao, just axe Emmerdale. :p

Hmm maybe,maybe. I guess eastenders are doing a good job with her because she sure as hell is annoying the life out of me!Then again I am 'Bracey' biast:lovedup:I just hope somone flips their lid with her one day soon mwahaha can`t wait to see someone just tell her to ****!
Rosie does have her benefits,personally she is no use to me eyecandy wise but she spices the street up a bit I spose,god knows it needs it with all the old codgers they`ve got on atm,waste of air time they are.Audrey,Emily,Norris,-that crew.
Mollie isn`t likeable for me but we need to see the affair come out yet so she can stay for that reason.Steve`s alright when he`s being serious but his comedy routines make me cringe!

Jords
22-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Hmm maybe,maybe. I guess eastenders are doing a good job with her because she sure as hell is annoying the life out of me!Then again I am 'Bracey' biast:lovedup:I just hope somone flips their lid with her one day soon mwahaha can`t wait to see someone just tell her to ****!
Rosie does have her benefits,personally she is no use to me eyecandy wise but she spices the street up a bit I spose,god knows it needs it with all the old codgers they`ve got on atm,waste of air time they are.Audrey,Emily,Norris,-that crew.
Mollie isn`t likeable for me but we need to see the affair come out yet so she can stay for that reason.Steve`s alright when he`s being serious but his comedy routines make me cringe!

I loved Bracey too, 1 of my favourite soap relationships! Yeah I can see why she's annoying people but I find her herlarious, its good when a character makes a stong impact on the audience too like she seems to be doing.
Yeah Rosie does spice up the street too, a bit like Becca, annoying but good characters.
Yeah theyre boring tbh, they need to just pop up now and then really. And nope she isnt not sure why I like Molly. :laugh: But will be good when the affair comes out. Steve being cringey just makes me laugh!

Edited earlier post to say I like Whit btw. :)

supernoodles!
22-02-2010, 08:36 PM
haha I used to not mind Whitney but then every ep she was in my mam would say how much she annoyed her and then I started to see it too.

Jackie
22-02-2010, 10:05 PM

Corrie

:joker:

MrGaryy
22-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Michelle Connor - I detest this woman honestly she's so pointless
Sean Tully and Norris - both are SO overplayed now, their humour is dead just get rid and revitalize the show please.

Jack Branning - he's so dull and moody all the time, just nothing to him at all. he can take Ronnie too
Dotty - ****ing bitch always askin questions, interrupting Dot, honestly so ****ing unmannerly
Ken Barlow - this man is INFURIATING honestly he acts like a child I can;t bare him
Audrey - OMG this woman [and her ****** of a daughter too] her facial expressions, way of speaking honestly she makes me want to strangle someone.
Sally - fingers crossed the caner kills her, honestly the street does not need ANOTHER deluded woman who seems to think they're Camilla Parker Bowles and Megan Fox rolled into one. Take her dick of a hubby too.

Kerry
23-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Janine Butcher
Becca
Zsa Zsa
Ben Mitchell

Ken Barlow
Audrey Roberts
Gail Pratt or whatever she's called these days
Molly Dobbs

Jords
03-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Kylie etc. in Billie's (ex?) chav gang, I hope they dont become too mainy.

DrunkerThanMoses
03-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Emmerdale:
Victoria
Terry
Andy
TJ
Carls little brats

Hollyoaks:-
Josh, Gilly, India, Sasha, Calvin, Mercedes, Newt, Anita, Ravi, Zac, Hayley, Duncan, Elliot.

Corrie and Eastenders : - They can all **** off and die for all I care.

BB_Eye
03-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Emmerdale - Marlon for obvious reasons... plus Andy just seems to be lingering

Coronation Street - Becky, Dev, Peter and Simon Barlow, Leanne, Michelle, Ciarran,
Chesney, Fiz, Molly, Maria... all tedious characters featuring in tedious storylines to varying degrees

EastEnders - Jack Branning, Zsa Zsa, Whitney... possibly Bianca and Ricky too. Also glad to see the back of Dawn and Gary a while back. What a boring couple they were. Saaed and Christian have been very cringey for a long time now. Christian is a total gay stereotype cliche who they had to involve in some depressing secret affair with Saaed as if it weren't possible for a gay man to have a normal dating life. EastEnders has always been terrible with these things.

BB_Eye
03-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Oh and Dotty,god I just switch off when that little cow opens her gob,

I must be the only one who loves Dotty. Twisted, evil and manipulative and she has barely begun secondary school. :joker:

bbfan1991
03-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Syed, Zsa Zsa, Billie, Minty, Leon, Fatboy in EE

HO- Well theres going to be a cull of the deadwood soon:joker:.

mizzy25
03-03-2010, 06:57 PM
sandy in emmerdale arghhhhhhhhhhh