PDA

View Full Version : call backs

Pages : [1] 2

manchester
22-02-2010, 05:28 PM
So has anyone got one yet.. My mate is driving me crazy going on and on and on about it.. I hope they put him in give my ears a rest.

titania
22-02-2010, 06:47 PM
he wouldnt be able to tell you if he had me thinks! or he might lose his place

Thomasina
26-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Where did the possible housemate dude go?:xyxwave: I wonder if he has heard something? maybe even been fast tracked and sworn to silence????:whistle:

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 11:56 AM
They say March time, so not long now. So if you dont hear by the end of March then it is probably a no. I think it was round about 5th March last year. But it may have changed, they may do it differently each year.

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Where did you audition? Possiblehousemate and when did you hear? If you look back on here that is.

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 01:18 PM
oh ok, maybe they are doing Manchester first. I am not sure which order they did Towns in but I am speaking about London Auditions. Good luck to you! Did you hear today, and how long since your diary room audition and long questions paper. Totally understand if you do not wish to say, but people can then gauge roughly how long they wait for their call backs. As I said for London I would say beginnig March.

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 01:37 PM
ok lol. I am sure your chances wouldnt be ruined by answering what I did ask, as there is bound to be others who have heard! But I understand. If you have heard you should be making a little trip very soon!

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Well yes!! London. Do you think you got called earlier than others from where you auditioned then?

2010..BB
26-02-2010, 01:59 PM
congrats possible

elliebelly
26-02-2010, 02:15 PM
I havnt heard of anyone! I know of someone waiting. I also know a bit of what happens. I was surprised to hear that call backs have started as I think it would be too early. But it can change from year to year I suppose.

2010..BB
26-02-2010, 02:22 PM
maybe he has, remember he did go to the manchester audition and i think there is a high chance of a call, if just under 1000 people got through and 30 percent get through, that is only 1 in 3 poeple??

lillouise
26-02-2010, 03:34 PM
dnt wanna be mean, but it was on sunday PH started deleting a lot of his posts, and it was at 11pm. now why would bb call on a sunday anyway. i reckon he is winding everyone up because he wouldnt tell anyone he got a call back. sorry think he is playing mindgames!

lillouise
26-02-2010, 03:36 PM
plus he has already said this before his call

:hugesmile:I'm gonn leave now and just forget...

:hugesmile:I'm gonn leave now and just forget about big brother.

Tara and good luck to peeps! x :xyxwave:

hes doing it as a way to leave the forum x

Beastie
26-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Myself and someone who I met at the auditions got a call this week :D We went to Manchester for the first auditions and now we have to go to London!!!!!

Glenn.
26-02-2010, 04:03 PM
I havent got one yet. Not really holding out on getting one really.

BBitterLemons
26-02-2010, 04:49 PM
If these people aren't hideous liars then you all might as well give up on it now. The London groups are always mixed with potentials from different venues and so I doubt they will have only done manchester this week and another city next week and so on etc, IF the callbacks have started everyone they've shortlisted will have been contacted already, and they don't refer back for people they've 'changed their minds about' this part is final.

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 05:21 PM
i'm telling you call backs haven't happened yet. Deleting all posts is like a red flag for attention its not cause he got a call back

2010..BB
26-02-2010, 05:53 PM
i think the beast is joking anyway haha, he said he hadnt made it through already

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 06:18 PM
The beast is a stirer. :P. Guys the call backs haven't started. When they do it will be bursting with anonymous people telling us of their success

BBitterLemons
26-02-2010, 07:14 PM
The beast is a stirer. :P. Guys the call backs haven't started. When they do it will be bursting with anonymous people telling us of their success

I think we're agreed on something for once. lol.

BBitterLemons
26-02-2010, 07:15 PM
I don't believe possiblehousemate much either. I haven't since that story he told about going to group discussions on the wrong day.

And so the waiting continues..

*mazedsalv**
26-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I hope soon, as i know a couple of people that are waiting.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Me and someone who I met at the Manchester auditions.. well I got a few people's numbers. One of them got a callback like me, however we are both going down to London on different days ;)

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 07:59 PM
i'll tell if i get one or people i know do its anonymous so i'd want people that missed out to know they have started.its to early to get one though as they have so much time to get everything done.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:02 PM
i'll tell if i get one or people i know do its anonymous so i'd want people that missed out to know they have started.its to early to get one though as they have so much time to get everything done.

Yeah but probably the ones who auditioned at Manchester get call backs this week.. sorted out first because we auditioned first and then the next auditionees who auditioned at different places. Everyone is split into groups at London. You will get a mixture of people who auditioned firstly at Manchester, London, Dublin, Cardiff, etc..

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:02 PM
omg i don't no what to think, shall i keep hope in my heart or should I let it die & succumb to the defeat & let a dream evaporate

Nah just wait around for a call. If you dont get a call in the next few weeks then I think they won't want you!

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 08:17 PM
should be starting soon though your fate is probably sealed by now lying in a yes or no pile so don.t stress. If its going to happen its going to happen.. But callbacks definitely haven't started yet.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:22 PM
should be starting soon though your fate is probably sealed by now lying in a yes or no pile so don.t stress. If its going to happen its going to happen.. But callbacks definitely haven't started yet.

Oh yes they have Sonny Jim! ;)

ellohell
26-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Oh hello.

I've been a lurker on here for a long while. Today, I went to watch a film with my friend about half past 2, so i turned my phone off. But when I turn it back on, I received a call with an unknown number and left no voicemail. The only call I've been waiting for is a callback...

Now i'm confused, because of some people saying that they've had a callback and someone else saying that they've not even started...

If it was a callback, would they, um, for want of a better phrase, call me back because I had my phone turned off?

2010..BB
26-02-2010, 08:26 PM
he is joking lastchance

hes trying to wind you up

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh hello.

I've been a lurker on here for a long while. Today, I went to watch a film with my friend about half past 2, so i turned my phone off. But when I turn it back on, I received a call with an unknown number and left no voicemail. The only call I've been waiting for is a callback...

Now i'm confused, because of some people saying that they've had a callback and someone else saying that they've not even started...

If it was a callback, would they, um, for want of a better phrase, call me back because I had my phone turned off?

Yeah if they want you they will try again! I missed my call twice and got it the third time.. BB rang me whilst I was at work and had my ohone on silent. Thank god they rang again.

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 08:32 PM
They haven't started yet. I'd put money on it

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:33 PM
They haven't started yet. I'd put money on it

Then you have lost your bet my friend.

ellohell
26-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah if they want you they will try again! I missed my call twice and got it the third time.. BB rang me whilst I was at work and had my ohone on silent. Thank god they rang again.

Thanks :) I kinda figured this to be the case... but just got a bit worried and overthought things... cheers anyways.

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Your wrong beast i have it on good authority they start next week.

Beastie
Thanks :) I kinda figured this to be the case... but just got a bit worried and overthought things... cheers anyways.

No problem ;)

Beastie
Your wrong beast i have it on good authority they start next week.

Well maybe they wanted a head start!

2010..BB
26-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Brother have just phoned me I SWEAR!!!

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Brother have just phoned me I SWEAR!!!

Wooo hoo! Might see you in London! :)

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 08:46 PM
The beast you are the biggest stirer ever Haha. You didn't even get through you naughty boy.don.t tease the poor people waiting on a callback the suspense would be killin them enough without you winding em up.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 08:48 PM
The beast you are the biggest stirer ever Haha. You didn't even get through you naughty boy.don.t tease the poor people waiting on a callback the suspense would be killin them enough without you winding em up.

Well am I a wind up merchant or not? Did I lie before that I did not get far and telling the truth now? ;)

Applicants don't have to worry. BB will be contacting now.. and the next few weeks! They need to contact the Manchester people first and set them all different London audition dates and then go on to the next set of people.. etc..

Beastie
26-02-2010, 10:41 PM
do you really think that is true, cos i went to the Cardiff auditions, so if i get a call it will be in the next 2 weeks or so, if its in order it will be Manchester, Dublin, Cardiff, Glasgow, London, i think

Yeah in the next 2 weeks you should be rung hopefully!

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 10:53 PM
If you stand out you will get one. If you led on the bb producers enough to get through to the dr and questionare but then were as interesting as watchiing paint dry you wont. I'd like to know who you are willis if you don.t get a call back.

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 11:12 PM
so am i what time were you there for the first day of auditions? We may have crossed paths. I arrived about 930

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 11:29 PM
didn't see them. Did you audition alone or with a friend? You from Cardiff how come your not out in town tonight.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 11:36 PM
i did c a man dressed as merlin

Merlin <3 I hope he gets on! I hope I meet him in London :D

Beastie
26-02-2010, 11:42 PM
he went to london as well did he, i thought u said u auditioned in cardiff, how do you no he was in london

I auditioned in Manchester but I have seen Merlin on youtube. I am through to the auditions in London now and I hope Merlin is through too so I get a chance to meet him :)

lastchancebb
26-02-2010, 11:48 PM
liar beast liar. I'm welsh willis live in Cardiff roath.

Jack_
26-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I got a call back

...a call back from my mate about going to town tomorrow.

Beastie
26-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I got a call back

...a call back from my mate about going to town tomorrow.

:joker:

Beastie
26-02-2010, 11:53 PM
liar beast liar. I'm welsh willis live in Cardiff roath.

A liar ey? Well just wait until the summer then you will be seeing the beasty for the very first time :)

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:02 AM
there is so much animosity in here

Lol. See you in the house ;)

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:09 AM
i am thinking positive, so yes i will c u in there, but i am not sharing a bed with any 1, i like 2 sprawl & don't want to hurt any 1

Me too. I want to bag the big double to myself :)

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:11 AM
no i will av that stright away, i will mark it so i get it,

Nah I will.. I will run to the bedroom first and bag it myself first BIAAAAAATCH lol

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 12:17 AM
you both need call backs first. So save the wishes for the bed till then. Take an air bed for your luxury item you would probably be able to fill it with the air emanating from the heads of alot of the forum users namely you beast for lying :)

manchester
27-02-2010, 12:20 AM
guess the dream, is over then for many ... My mate is gutted

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:20 AM
you both need call backs first. So save the wishes for the bed till then. Take an air bed for your luxury item you would probably be able to fill it with the air emanating from the heads of alot of the forum users namely you beast for lying :)

I am not lying baby and I got my call back. Maybe you are jealous that I got called back first? I knew I would. I made such a great impression.

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:28 AM
well its late for me now & i av stuff to do so its night night form me, now now boys play nice

Night dude.

Ronaldinho10
27-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Y is there so many @rseholes on here

end of the day we are all BB fans and most of us are BB constant hopefulls if you got a call back i am delighted for ye but if you didnt and are just saying it to be pathetic and annoy people who are genuinly waiting and looking for info then get a grip of yourself. :o

BB11UK
27-02-2010, 12:48 AM

end of the day we are all BB fans and most of us are BB constant hopefulls if you got a call back i am delighted for ye but if you didnt and are just saying it to be pathetic and annoy people who are genuinly waiting and looking for info then get a grip of yourself.

Completely agree if people are just winding people up.

If not, then congrats and good luck.

I just find it quite odd that there are a handful of frequent TiBB posters, and so many seem to be lucky enough to have got to Stage 6 out of 8, yet the chances of getting it are so slim.

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:50 AM

end of the day we are all BB fans and most of us are BB constant hopefulls if you got a call back i am delighted for ye but if you didnt and are just saying it to be pathetic and annoy people who are genuinly waiting and looking for info then get a grip of yourself. :o

Take a chill pill Ronald Mcdonald ;) If you think this is a wind up, how would you cope in the house?

Ronaldinho10
27-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Thats y a would be great entertainment as unlike some people i have an opinion and a do react to situations :D

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Thats y a would be great entertainment as unlike some people i have an opinion and a do react to situations :D

Well congratulations!

Lol okay I have been joking all along.

My apologies. :joker:

Ronaldinho10
27-02-2010, 12:55 AM
have you seriously OMG a would have never got that ever

Oh wait sorry a would have considering the first day of the auditions u clearly said u went out at the very first hurdle

Beastie
27-02-2010, 12:57 AM
have you seriously OMG a would have never got that ever

Oh wait sorry a would have considering the first day of the auditions u clearly said u went out at the very first hurdle

2nd actually..

BB11UK
27-02-2010, 12:59 AM
2nd actually..

I thought you said you went out at the Picking Pens for coming across "too aggressive".

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 01:01 AM
come on all play nice. I heard it is next week and i also heard there has been fierce debate about types of housemate's they want for the final series.i.e. What people will best send off bb like if they want outrageous or more genuine like series 1 or 2. Also heard people will be able to vote for which task they have liked best throughout all previous series and they will do it again for the final.

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I thought you said you went out at the Picking Pens for coming across "too aggressive".

That wasn't me, that was another forum member. I am not aggressive at all. I past the picking pens, to round 2.. filled out the mini application and had my interview then rejected!

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:03 AM
come on all play nice. I heard it is next week and i also heard there has been fierce debate about types of housemate's they want for the final series.i.e. What people will best send off bb like if they want outrageous or more genuine like series 1 or 2. Also heard people will be able to vote for which task they have liked best throughout all previous series and they will do it again for the final.

omg what else have you heard?

Ronaldinho10
27-02-2010, 01:04 AM
oh now you want someones potential inside info despite being a liar and trying to annoy people who got through unlike you

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:04 AM
oh now you want someones potential inside info despite being a liar and trying to annoy people who got through unlike you

I was joking and winding you all up!! chuff me.

BB11UK
27-02-2010, 01:09 AM
That wasn't me, that was another forum member. I am not aggressive at all. I past the picking pens, to round 2.. filled out the mini application and had my interview then rejected!

Oh sorry. My mistake.

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Oh sorry. My mistake.

It's okay ;)

Ronaldinho10
27-02-2010, 01:10 AM
I was joking and winding you all up!! chuff me.

wonder how funny you would have found it if you had got through and were waiting ?

and for wat its worth if a get a call a will post it on here as no one knows who i am so it cant effect my BB chances anyway

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:13 AM
wonder how funny you would have found it if you had got through and were waiting ?

and for wat its worth if a get a call a will post it on here as no one knows who i am so it cant effect my BB chances anyway

True but no one fully know me on here either. If I was genuinely waiting I would not be outraged if someone was joking on here. I would probably be waiting for a call up until bb11 came on or even waiting for one while bb11 was on to be a halfway housemate lol but would still have fun watching the show!

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 01:13 AM
was a good joke. Sort of lol. That's all i got at the moment. He isn't high in the chain so he just gets generalised info. But i'm sure more will spill once the callbacks start. Thebeast you would make a good stirring hm. And as for 2010bb he is a junior member i.e to young to audition. My dreams still alive just waiting for the call to london town. And for 92 posts there Ibs been 615 views. Damn lurkers. Bet there were alot of ppl feeling down after your stunt beasty lol. :)

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:15 AM
was a good joke. Sort of lol. That's all i got at the moment. He isn't high in the chain so he just gets generalised info. But i'm sure more will spill once the callbacks start. Thebeast you would make a good stirring hm. And as for 2010bb he is a junior member i.e to young to audition. My dreams still alive just waiting for the call to london town. And for 92 posts there Ibs been 615 views. Damn lurkers. Bet there were alot of ppl feeling down after your stunt beasty lol. :)

Lol sorry for my stunt. I just found it funny coming in here and you lot going on about the bleeding "call backs" :joker: something had to be done! So the laughing jester within myself came out to play ;)

Shame BB are not going to choose me. Their loss really. However I am still exicted to watch bb11 and I hope one of you guys or any TIBB member gets on :)

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 01:23 AM
yeah you can see from my stamp i got through if only i had my application to prove bout callbacks. They ain't happened and possible housemate offer and enema he is so full of ****

Beastie
27-02-2010, 01:26 AM
lol

2010..BB
27-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Why do you think im a junior member, im over 18?

lillouise
27-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Big brother did call me back,
they are picking me up on sunday, im not going to be a housemate there using me as a wall fixture for a week, the housemates have to keep me alive!

I'm kinda like the tree of temptation but celataped to a wall and less aggressive, :spin:

so you didnt get a call back, like an official one?!

Why do you think im a junior member, im over 18?

i no ur over 18 lol, but no way u got a call back at 9.46 pm lol, i found this all funny realli, this is why im glad i didnt audition! my hopes would of been raised wayyyy to much x

elliebelly
27-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Hey you didnt get a call back!! Possible housemate. Your story keeps changing. Thought you were going to London? They dont pick you up, you have to make your own way there.

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 01:42 PM
call backs haven't started so your still in with a shot.

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 02:38 PM
anyone who said they got a call back have Fibbed they admitted it. So just wait by the phone now till you here. Xoxo

2010..BB
27-02-2010, 04:03 PM
i like

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 04:26 PM
hey how did you watch that e4 the auditions it won't let me watch on Youtube as says you can't view in the uk. No worries bout the call back bollocks hope everyone gets a call and gets a chance in the hottest house of summer

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 04:34 PM
thanks bud

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 04:48 PM
thanks! Will check it out

\PJ/
27-02-2010, 04:50 PM
one of these members could actually be a HM

lastchancebb
27-02-2010, 05:15 PM
i'll tell to that i got one but no details of specifics. Keep it anonymous

BBitterLemons
27-02-2010, 06:55 PM
I despise liars.

elliebelly
28-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Hang on...possible house mate you got call back? no didnt get call back? make your mind up? I am confused..what is it to be?

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 11:12 AM
i just got up got cramps so in bed cruising the forum

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 03:06 PM
love they won't call on a sunday they got lives lol. Have it this week and next week for sure.

Beastie
28-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Look guys.. Get a grip! If you can't take the pressures of the forum, then i doubt your gonna handle the big brother house!

FACT. :shocked:

Haha this lol!

Good luck everyone and.. sorry for me joking that I "got a call" :joker:

Although.. the last 2 times a 5 digit number has rang me and I have missed the call? don't know what that is though!!

Also BB producers should be told to look through the people who only got to the 2nd round because they could have made a big mistake booting someone out early on.. aka me :) lol

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 06:16 PM
or me.

Thomasina
28-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Call backs will be during the next couple of weeks. If no one hears anything after mid March you may as well forget about it.

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 06:37 PM
thanks kid

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Call backs will be during the next couple of weeks. If no one hears anything after mid March you may as well forget about it.

Omg....

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:40 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/203001310_77a9f253f0.jpg?v=0

I literally am everyday waiting for that call.....

Thomasina
28-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Ive already forgotten about it... Its boring, this wait.. Im actually past the point of caring now!

Good attitude, we can usually tell who are the sort of people with that kind of mind set and prefer them to people who are boringly desperate.

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Good attitude, we can usually tell the who are the sort of people with that kind of mind set and prefer them to people who are boringly desperate.

I am desperate baby but least I admit it.

Thomasina
28-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey don't wanna keep you waiting but i have been called back, not sure if everyone else has, but this is my last post, i said if i got a callback i wouldn't say another word, i'm not even telling my mum now. Good luck to everyone else.

My arse!

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:46 PM
My arse!

You auditioned for bb Thomas?

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Thomasina? What about your arse?

Is there something wrong?

Ive already said i was kidding about that call, i was bored and wound ppl up for fun, i wasn't the only one! and i have apoologised lol :spin:

We would be great in the house together. Wind up merchants :D

Thomasina
28-02-2010, 06:51 PM
You auditioned for bb Thomas?

No.

Thomasina
28-02-2010, 06:53 PM
I am desperate baby but least I admit it.

Jolly good :dance:

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Jolly good :dance:

:elephant:

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah i am a practical jokes kind of person, i pushed somebody in the shower about an hour ago, and the washer leaked and i pretended it was dog wee and pushed someone into it, and he got really angry and nearly hit me :(

But i can't help it lol! I understand though wet socks are the worst thing ever, especially if its dog wee!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

Beastie
28-02-2010, 06:55 PM
:banana:

DISCO!

Burn baby burn! DISCO INFERNOOOOOO

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 07:07 PM
boring. Lol

Beastie
28-02-2010, 07:13 PM
boring. Lol

:nono:

Possible housemate is a legend.

Beastie
28-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Awww thankyou bubs!!

Your also a legend!! :hugesmile:

:dance2:

elliebelly
28-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I actually believed you got a call possible, but I reckon they will start calling in about a week. I did think it was too early. Good luck to all those waiting.

elliebelly
28-02-2010, 08:13 PM
No worries!

Whos the daddy
28-02-2010, 09:56 PM
i was reading through and found the beast and possiblehousemate wind up fairly hallirous and cruel at same time got me thinkin 'take it am nut gettin a callback bollocks to em lol' wel i auditioned in cardiff n came across few odd ppl a half naked french man with white briefs on told him te put his clothes back on as it was doing nothing for me lol and merlin the wizard put i dnt knw y ppl dress up n fink bcuz the dressed outragously there sure te b picked to go in the bb house, am not saying to much about my audition as i know big brother is watching uz and know and clues could make them know who i am, but i did get through to diaryroom audition and just waiting on call back heard it going to be mid/end of march i would like to know what happens after call back i know u meet a producer in london in a random place and hold a persific item and you give password to him which you will get told in callback and then go on to see a physcritrist and do a health screen ect....but just wonderin is there much more to know? and is it true only 100 ruffly get call back?

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 10:09 PM
when filling out your application the long one you meet any cool people. Or the next day

Whos the daddy
28-02-2010, 10:15 PM
erm not reli lol all seemed dead borin no one stud out te me fort hey i stand a gud chance ere lol few gobby ppl i cum across, didnt seem te b dat many got through to fill out application form

lastchancebb
28-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Me too but you will never know if they do. If you don.t get a callback you can tell us.

Whos the daddy
28-02-2010, 10:52 PM
i fink i have a small advantage of getting call back because of reasons i cant say......ware did u audition possiblehousemate?

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 05:15 AM
I actually believed you got a call possible, but I reckon they will start calling in about a week. I did think it was too early. Good luck to all those waiting.

Why are you so sure its this week? This years auditions were on the same timescale as last years and by last year people were getting calls in February.

I suspect calls have already been made

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 10:32 AM
calls haven't been made. Auditioned in Cardiff. Good luck everyone.

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
they ring on unknown number sorry to pop your balloon.

elliebelly
01-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Bitter Lemons, I can only go by what I know from last year. Calls may have been made but I know for a fact that calls started 5th March last year, if people got them earlier then I wasnt aware of it. Sorry just based on what happened last year. They may do it differently this year.

larderland
01-03-2010, 02:05 PM
I auditioned in Manchester but I have seen Merlin on youtube. I am through to the auditions in London now and I hope Merlin is through too so I get a chance to meet him :)

the beast is a loser who is making up that they got a call back,beast has auditioned on more than 1 occassion and didnt even get far so ignore beast

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 02:15 PM
as there were no online auditions and all open call how many do you think will get a call. I know they haven't started calling yet will be soon though

CutToTheChase!
01-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Am I the only person who checks this forum, totally ****tin it in case someone says they have a call back and then you scroll further down the page and then another person says they have had a call too? It would be alright if you got a call yourself but if not - totally gutted. Part of me doesn't want to know so I can live in hope lol. Its killin me keepin this a secret so far, I dare not get drunk in case I start shooting my mouth off and tell everyone lol. One things for sure, I hope we know by the end of this week. And seriously good luck to everyone xxx

Braden
01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Hello new members :)

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 03:08 PM
noone had a call back yet.

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 04:47 PM
everyone knows the day of calls is nigh. But of the 1000 left i think only about 300 calls alot of no's. So don.t get to excited yet guys

2010..BB
01-03-2010, 05:30 PM
what if............ we all get a callback but they say NO!! will we even be emailed a no?

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 05:35 PM
if you don.t hear anything then that.s your no lol. I think not calling is disrespectful though as everyone at every past stage got a no why shouldn't we be told. So there Going to be 300 out of 1000 called right?

2010..BB
01-03-2010, 05:44 PM
yeah i no thats why im thinking it, maybe we do get an email about 40 percent of me thinks we will get a callback to say no.. yeah i would say a third of the 800-1000 left in the comp so thats 250-350

but look at it like this say 800 left in the comp, 26 in the house thats roughly a 1-32 chance of getting in the house

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 05:53 PM
everyone was told bb will get back to you then is walked out. You definitely don.t get any confirmation if its a no. I just didnt know how many would go through to next bit as last year the groups were small in london.so didn't know how many through.

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
300? I don't know where you get your info but thats not right. London is around the 200 mark give or take a few and it is not out of a thousand. It is out of however many people got to the 2nd day at auditions. It could well be out of thousands, they start to whittle people down after this next stage.

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Personally, out of experience.. I think calls might have already been made. 2008/09 they were done in February and we were told to come back 2 weeks later, so I don't see how they'll have time to be making more calls or why, when they'll be doing group sessions with people starting any day now.

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
i KNOW the calls haven't started yet. Last year calls weren't till about the 6th march. I know about 1000 got through to where we at. That's all i know

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 06:40 PM
What possible?

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 06:48 PM
i KNOW the calls haven't started yet. Last year calls weren't till about the 6th march. I know about 1000 got through to where we at. That's all i know

I'm sorry but thats not right. I got my call on the monday of the last of week of february last year. So your sources are failing you... or are you saying thats when you got 'your call' last year?

I've been using that as a time-frame for this year but if you 'KNOW' they haven't yet started.... then i suppose we all need to carry on waiting

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm trying to calculate dates back cause i don.t remember what the exact date was though i'm pretty sure it was march not feb. They haven't yet. Hold on though should be soon!

Ronaldinho10
01-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Did the auditions not end later this year than last?

I went to glasgow and im pretty sure the scottish auditions last year were a month earlier than this year

CutToTheChase!
01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I think what we all need to remember is that this year will be unlike any other as its the last one. So who knows what will happen. I have no sources, no past years experience to go on, just gut instinct. And I have a feeling it will be this week - Friday. Just a feeling. Fingers crossed for everyone. And to be honest I will be gutted if I dont get a call back but at least we got this far. Think of all the hopefulls who didn't even get past round one

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Did the auditions not end later this year than last?

I went to glasgow and im pretty sure the scottish auditions last year were a month earlier than this year

No, I was at Manchester on the 7th last year. Same as this year!

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
if i don.t get a call i wish i didn't pass round 1 so i didn't have to do this stupid wait.

BBitterLemons
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
If you have supposed information on the callbacks, I dont see why you cant know if you're through or not-- it makes no logical sense.

lastchancebb
01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
yes it does because i don.t want my name bought up to see if i was. The person i know doesn't have that privileged information.

manchester
01-03-2010, 09:21 PM
will the calls be made tomorrow .. My mate is driving me crazy

winner
01-03-2010, 09:35 PM
the wait is toooo much!!!!

Whos the daddy
01-03-2010, 09:53 PM
same willis my pal keeps ringin me on witheld n i kep finkin god let dis b the callback ive bin waitin for but nooooo just her windin me up pfffftttttt do u fink they call on withheld? more then likely as they wudnt want to give there number out, even wen the lucky few get call back still a lengthy way to go in the audition process, wel ive been non stop reading through forums and pretty sure the call backs start in march not sure weather its beg/mid/or end of march wel i wish everyone the best ov luck.

Beastie
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Lol you guys make me laugh going on about these "call backs"!
Good luck to you all anyways :)
I am sorry about my joke yesterday or day before when I said I got a call and shizz! lol
It was just a bit of fun!

I am sure the producers are looking through the applicants carefully if they have like 1000 to go through.. maybe after the 1st auditions they all took a mini holiday and now back reading through everything. I am guessing people will "get a call" in the next few weeks..

Whos the daddy
01-03-2010, 10:41 PM
'the beast' i found ur wind up quite funny n fink ur such a darlin for cumin clean abwt it and to kep apoligisin bless u, hmm wonder wot they r lukin for this year.....

Beastie
01-03-2010, 10:56 PM
'the beast' i found ur wind up quite funny n fink ur such a darlin for cumin clean abwt it and to kep apoligisin bless u, hmm wonder wot they r lukin for this year.....

Omg it says your banned? why? lol Thanks! Yeah it was a bit of a laugh :)

I hope they are looking for entertaining housemates! I think anything can be better than series 10.. I hope!

Vicky.
01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Omg it says your banned? why? lol Thanks! Yeah it was a bit of a laugh :)

Using a proxy to use the site...it will be removed if they stop hiding their IP.

Beastie
01-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Using a proxy to use the site...it will be removed if they stop hiding their IP.

Oh thanks Vicki! So in other words they might already have an account on TIBB? lol

Vicky.
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Oh thanks Vicki! So in other words they might already have an account on TIBB? lol

Thats the one :)

Beastie
01-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Thats the one :)

:spin:

Vicky.
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
I was wrong about whos the daddy...

It is not a multiple account...nor, it appears, are they using a proxy.

Totally wrong :/

elliebelly
02-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Bitter lemons you say that you got a call February last year, I know that calls were made about the 5th March, so maybe they start calling earlier auditions sooner! London was the last place to audition, so 5th March is about right for London auditionees. Just carry on as normal and it will be a nice surprise if you suddenly get that call.

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 12:20 PM
haha ino i got banned i was like wtf i aint dun owt wrong and ive read thru wot u said vicky put am thick i still dnt know why i got banned lol....the waitin for call backs is doin my nut in i cant wait til they start them, even if i dont get a call back i will still be glad for the wait to be over

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 12:26 PM
ahhh ive been explained in my inbox why i was banned was a mistake thought i was someone who had been prevously banned, glad they relised it was a mistake

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 12:27 PM
wel ive read through alot of big bro info on sites and am under the impression the start anytime in march

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
hahaha nice one hey wallis u never know u might have been stood next to me in the que because u was at the cardiff auditions wernt u if i told you who i am which i cant you'll proberly be like oooo i rember you i was stood near wizard n french guy in the que

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 12:49 PM
u will know who i am then for sure i could bet on it i was just behind them aswel and yes i will have been in the room wit u filling out the application form but becareful wot we say cuz big brother is watchin and if we pin point each other cud ruin our chances i will reveal myself once call backs are dun :)

manchester
02-03-2010, 01:37 PM
anyone had one yet then??

BBitterLemons
02-03-2010, 01:49 PM
yes it does because i don.t want my name bought up to see if i was. The person i know doesn't have that privileged information.

Wait so, the person has information on the date of callbacks and intends to or has told you but they don't actually know who you are but you know them?
Right.....

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 02:41 PM
no they know my name they know when callbacks are i just don.t want them to ask the big wigs if me in particular is throug

2010..BB
02-03-2010, 02:59 PM
my days are filled with Murder she wrote, & if i am lucky Monk

im adding you after callbacks,

2010..BB
02-03-2010, 03:04 PM
i want to add you on facebook you seem funny, how old are you?

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 03:26 PM
were you near the guy in glitter heels.

BBitterLemons
02-03-2010, 03:35 PM
oh blah.

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 07:00 PM
so no callback then lol

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
ye merlin didnt get thru i didnt c him aswel, al am goin te say te u willis witout it bin obv who i fink u was wen we was in the aplication room if u was on my table they wer talkin abwt lads n one lassy went ahh he makes me wana jizz in my pants lmao so dat shud gi u a clue if u was on my table lol n i just got a feelin ur the lassy who sed dat lol cuz she was quite funny n u seem funny

Beastie
02-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Aww wish I got to fill out the big form!

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:24 PM
awwww bless if u was dat desprite u shud have gone to another open audition n tryed ur luck there

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:27 PM
so am i but wots the chances eh slim

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 10:30 PM
You have as much chance as anyone else at the moment.

Stu
02-03-2010, 10:31 PM
What'chyou talkin bout Willis?

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
i think more people are stressing on the calll backs than getting through the auditions on the day.

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:35 PM
hmmm true but i just cant expect a call back but still the ppl who got thru to d.r auditions still achieved alot lyk myslef cuz not dat many get thru te d.r audition but even if get a call back still a long way to go in auditioning seems never ending lol i feel as though i cudnt have dun any better in my audition they didnt even sting me on the question 'u have 20 to say why u shud b picked to go into the big brother house' lol

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:36 PM
20 sec'

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
hmm i wonder why they didnt ask you that? they asked another lassy that who came out plus two years they asked me same question so i prepared myself for it cuz it did catch me out two years back i lyk stuttered n didnt have a clue wot te say

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 10:41 PM
They asked me that too. I went ****.

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:43 PM
hahaha wel i rambled on fink i lasted a min lmfao so i was like yesssss cuz i fort te myself before i went in dnt fuk it up prepare ur self for that question lol

lastchancebb
02-03-2010, 10:53 PM
i said i want to shag on every surface in the house if i find the man of my dreams.

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:54 PM
wel no becuz i want to wudnt b a gud enuff answer for them lol they wud put u in the no list i wud fink lol i fort they asked everyone dat question though

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 10:56 PM
haha 'lastchancebb' is dat all u sed in ur 20sec

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 11:02 PM
hahaha wel all think that though i wish i sed this or did this instead there was one piticular fing i wish i did instead pfffttt to late now eh n oooo that wud have been a tricky question 'y do u think u bin call back today' fink they wud have got me on that question lol id av bin lyk ermmmm hmmm erm i duno lol let me fink by time i fort it wud av bin end of my audition lol hmmmm i duno if anyone noticed but i did uno wen we got called back to d.r auditions n before we go in we had to b checked if we was on list wit our lil ticket we was givin wel on list our names our names were in certain colours duno if dat ment sumat lyk they wer blue red n yellow most of them wer in blue n sum wer in yellow n odd names wer in red did anyone notice dat?

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 11:08 PM
na i chucked mine or i fink i handed it to the women who luks u up on laptop n thoose coloured grid name sheets lol n i tuk my sticker off wen i came out n ripped it just so no one sore but i still got my audition sticker from two years ago how sads dat lol

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 11:11 PM
very random lol

2010..BB
02-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Are you just making things up now?

Beastie
02-03-2010, 11:18 PM
i love the film Pineapple Express

I got that on dvd! Its a good film :)

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
wel sumat very funny happened te me wen i left cardiff arena mi jiggy but i cant say which is shyt lol cuz sum of the other auditoniees witnessed it n would know who i am then i cant wait till call backs are over n we can reveal our selfs and see if we did cum across each other in our auditions n i also nipped in te shoppin centre across road and did some window shopping lol i stayed in a well nice hotel in cardiff

2010..BB
02-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Haha ok. So.. Wednesday, no call. I know im getting one cos ive just booked a hol in april.
Sods law

Beastie
02-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I think the winner of this year's BB11 is the one who is the last to survive in the bb house!! which means the house should be a SAW theme, the last one to die wins and takes home the 100 grand. Good luck ;)

Whos the daddy
02-03-2010, 11:26 PM
ye i did n i didnt get it wit the train marlarki

Whos the daddy
03-03-2010, 03:30 PM
lmfao fink dat would make u jump out of ur skin wen it rings do u normaly not get witheld calls aswel?

lastchancebb
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
nope they ain't started yet.

lastchancebb
03-03-2010, 08:45 PM
i'm telling ya they ain't been made yet.

lastchancebb
03-03-2010, 08:47 PM
80 days is 1/4 of a year plenty of time just relax and wait for a call.

ridemcowboy
04-03-2010, 01:02 AM
i agree ;) .. it wouldnt make sence to put the manchester lot together in the 3rd auditions.. surely they would put different poeple from accross the country into different groups? diversity and all that :) .. i smell sumthin funny on here ;)

ridemcowboy
04-03-2010, 01:10 AM
hahaha wel all think that though i wish i sed this or did this instead there was one piticular fing i wish i did instead pfffttt to late now eh n oooo that wud have been a tricky question 'y do u think u bin call back today' fink they wud have got me on that question lol id av bin lyk ermmmm hmmm erm i duno lol let me fink by time i fort it wud av bin end of my audition lol hmmmm i duno if anyone noticed but i did uno wen we got called back to d.r auditions n before we go in we had to b checked if we was on list wit our lil ticket we was givin wel on list our names our names were in certain colours duno if dat ment sumat lyk they wer blue red n yellow most of them wer in blue n sum wer in yellow n odd names wer in red did anyone notice dat?
probably to make sure u werent put in the same group with someone who auditioned around the same time as you in round 1

ridemcowboy
04-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Hey don't wanna keep you waiting but i have been called back, not sure if everyone else has, but this is my last post, i said if i got a callback i wouldn't say another word, i'm not even telling my mum now. Good luck to everyone else.

yea.... u sound really happy reading that message !!!!! :)

manchester
04-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Everyone is getting excited about the call backs .. me to if the truth be known because my friend is hoping to get one.

Now what if you don't get the call?

One thing about Big Brother is that some of the people in the house with be total prats, so if you get in it might be because BB thinks you are a prat. Some will be thick and stupid so if you get in it might be because BB thinks you are stupid. So if you dont get in then it might be because you are not stupid enough or enough of a AH so please don't get disheartened if you don't get the call.

I know there are loads of people here that are desperate to get in, it wont lead to fame and fortune unless you are really a great person with some real talent or so stupid people have a morbid curisosity in watching you! How many of the general public would know half of the last intake of housemates. (people here would because they are fans).

If some of you really are as funny as you say then go and do a bit of stand up !!

lastchancebb
04-03-2010, 10:29 AM
the call back thread should be shut till they start, im not funny the reason they want me is becuse of someone im related too

manchester
04-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Maybe the call backs have started .. and everyone on here as simply missed out.

lastchancebb
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
nope call backs next week

Beastie
04-03-2010, 12:02 PM

You seem to know "inside info" :D

So do you think the producers are looking through the applicants extra hard?

Who are they going to choose?

Intelligent people? Stupid ones only craving for fame? who who who?

lastchancebb
04-03-2010, 12:39 PM
no idea. I think they will push the mould.

Mad_about_hats
04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
3. What happens after I’ve auditioned/ applied for BB11?

As always, only successful applicants will remain in contact with the producers regarding the possibility of becoming a BB housemate in 2010. To clarify, those people that the production team are not interested-in (by default, the majority of applicants) simply won't hear back.

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/celebritybigbrother7/uk_news/pre_cbb7/big-brother-11-audition-frequently-asked-questions.htm
Basically, you must accept that you have not been called back if you haven't heard anything within around 6/8 weeks of attending the first audition. Rest assured, the production team will try hard to contact you if they're interested. That goes for all stages of the selection process, so please DO NOT contact us to check your progress at any point over the coming weeks and months. We genuinely can't help or advise you

Mad_about_hats
04-03-2010, 12:50 PM
6-8 weeks is what big bro are saying so if you were at the manchester auditions you have untill next weekend before you need to give up all hope.

BBitterLemons
04-03-2010, 06:52 PM
That extract is from bigbrotheronline.co.uk which is a website that has no official affiliation with BB or C4, they know no more than any of you do-- however, their advice is actually reasonable and sound but they have no bonafide basis because they're not actually anything to do with the production or its team.

BBitterLemons
04-03-2010, 06:54 PM

Lol, didn't you say that last week? I started to believe you have some insider info but now I'm wondering if its just wishful thinking! If it is, thats fine, just dont pass it off as fact because some people on here are new, have no idea how the process works and are probably quaking in their booties because they've taken what you've said as fact!

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
just wait till next week is all i'm saying! They have been a bit slower than previous years i'll give them that!

2010..BB
05-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Lol, didn't you say that last week? I started to believe you have some insider info but now I'm wondering if its just wishful thinking! If it is, thats fine, just dont pass it off as fact because some people on here are new, have no idea how the process works and are probably quaking in their booties because they've taken what you've said as fact!

Hmm true. Can so if callbacks havent started by weds. I dont believe you no more.
But they most likely will

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 12:01 PM
what?

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi everyone,new on here...I went to the Manchester auditions and got through all the stages,so im still waiting for that phone call....Good Luck to everyone else who's waiting too...I think im more stressed about this phonecall than i was at the actual auditions...lol xx

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 12:13 PM
well hello have you been stalking the forum before joining? Lol. What time were you there? How you think you went? Good luck on the call. Anyone else you know waiting?

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Haha,i have been reading through the threads for about 2 weeks now,lol.
I went to the Manchester auditions on the saturday and i think it went pretty good,apart from the fact BB sounded a bit narky with me when i was sat in the diary room and i then found out why...as soon as i went out,the runner was bringing him a massive plate of food,so if i dont get in,ill blame it on the fact he had nothing to eat all day,lol.Yeah,A mate of mine is waiting as well and he hasnt heard anything...x

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 12:23 PM
you can see from how many views are in this tread there are lots of lurkers! Big brother was nice to me probably because i'm a placid character. Did you and your friend audition together cause there were alot of pairs auditioning

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 12:28 PM
no we didnt...well we actually met at the auditions,but kept in touch to see how we were getting on.You're right,there were a lot of pairs auditioning,i saw a brother and sister and a mother and daughter...
Have u heard anything about people getting call backs thanking them for taking part,but that they werent successful???x

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 12:35 PM
No way they would do that. It just a waste of their time. and would you want to call people to get abused for being a no. Yeah i saw lots of mum's and kid's. Who did you meet. Seem like a nice guy?

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
yeah he was lovely,hence why weve stayed in touch,cant obviouisly name any names here,but yeah,great guy!when did u auditon?x

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Cardiff. Had a good day got there early didn't think i'd get that far. As soon as i said i got this far in previous years i went through stages pretty quickly

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 01:46 PM
hilarious! Just want to be put out of my misery now. Not long to go. I just want yes or no. Do you think they take into account the 29 page questionare? Or the footage they take before the questionaire? Or just from the 1/2 hr chat

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Well,thats what in think i mean,we went through the trouble of filling out that 29 page thingy,then had to go to the diary room,surely they could just let us know if its a yes or a no...otherwise,we could all be sat here til half way through the show thinking we could be called in to be halfway housemates...I dunno how many people have filled out the questionaire,but the ones that did,should receive a phonecall,its only fair!x

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 02:13 PM
well if you don.t get through at least the next stage or two you have no chance of being a halfway housemate.

hopetobeahousemate
05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
oh i see...ok,they still should call us though and let us know even if its a no.x

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 02:19 PM
they should but they wont i think a generic email would be ok if it was a no.

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 03:15 PM
make like a proxy email so noone could reply or once email sent don.t use that email again.

lastchancebb
05-03-2010, 03:17 PM
make like a proxy so once emails sent you cant reply or email never gets used again.

amiin
05-03-2010, 05:54 PM
hey have callbacks been made. Just been ages since my audition. Have they been made? sooooo hope they haven't and i still might get in. Anyone had a call?

amiin
05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
anyone in here?

CutToTheChase!
05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
no call backs have been yet. at least i dont think so because i havent heard anything back

amiin
05-03-2010, 07:54 PM
noone has which is unusual isn't it. Maybe somethings gone wrong.

BBitterLemons
05-03-2010, 08:19 PM
They've started.

Ronaldinho10
05-03-2010, 08:20 PM
has anyone been called yet then

amiin
05-03-2010, 08:37 PM
no one called yet. Must start next week or somethin

amiin
05-03-2010, 08:49 PM
did you get a call mr lemon? What did they say to you. Promise u got one i went to london

thought i did ok obs not

BBitterLemons
05-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Did anybody here go to Manchester?

BBitterLemons
05-03-2010, 08:59 PM
and it's MRS lemons. :)

Ramsay
05-03-2010, 09:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfqL7bwx9fs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfqL7bwx9fs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Raph
05-03-2010, 09:23 PM
ahh what's all these new members in this thread?

Raph
05-03-2010, 09:23 PM
it's confusinggzzz

Raph
05-03-2010, 09:24 PM
hahahhah I like your vid, Karl :) x

amiin
05-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Me dont think they started

amiin
05-03-2010, 11:04 PM
i like you willis :)

Hope
05-03-2010, 11:14 PM
my friend went to manchester... how do u know they've started??

amiin
05-03-2010, 11:24 PM
i went to manchester

amiin
06-03-2010, 10:05 AM
*Bump* so really no calls then.

*mazedsalv**
06-03-2010, 12:26 PM
If they havnt started then they should start by next week, because dont they do the further stage around the middle-end of March?