Chels
23-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Where's the zoom on her fadge? :shrug:

:joker:

Only you would say something like that LOL

Patrick
23-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Jessica there is an EastEnders thread.

Its a Soap Sub Forum, Jess can post it in here if she wants.

God wish people would shut up about 'Post it in the discussion thread'

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Where's the zoom on her fadge? :shrug:

There should be plenty of birth videos for you to watch on youtube Jack! :yuk:

zotler.
23-02-2010, 06:27 PM
There should be plenty of birth videos for you to watch on youtube Jack! :yuk:

*Goes to look*

\PJ/
23-02-2010, 06:28 PM
stop clogging up the place with cheap EE storylines.

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 06:29 PM
*Goes to look*

:laugh2: Seriously :(
My friend sent me a link a while back and silly me clicked it and watched the whole thing! It wasn't pretty! :bawling:

Scarlett.
23-02-2010, 06:29 PM
God wish people would shut up about 'Post it in the discussion thread'

Aye, it was an issue when there was no soap forum, but now there is

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 06:30 PM
He is born tonight. His name is Kamil.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2dir7n6.jpg

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/EastEnders-Zainab-wk8-431x300-8.jpg

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/EastEnders-Zainab-wk8-431x300-9.jpg

zotler.
23-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Mmm.. They're all pretty boring TBF :(

Patrick
23-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Aye, it was an issue when there was no soap forum, but now there is

Excactally, if people dont like it then they should **** and stop complaining about it messing up a bloody forum.

They can stay in the Chat and Games forum and we can discuss the soaps here its doing no harm whats so ever.

Harry!
23-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Patrick it clogs up today's posts. People are sick of seeing the soap threads cluttering TiBB.

Patrick
23-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Patrick it clogs up today's posts. People are sick of seeing the soap threads cluttering TiBB.

Well tough, its a UK TV Forum besides being a BB Forum and soaps are a big part of UK TV and alot of members like me, Jess, Chewy etc want to discuss it.

WWE Threads get on my nerves because its pathetic but I dont go into the thread and whine about it.

Like I said, they can just go into the Chat and Games forum anyway thats were all the other posts not regarding Soap is you know? :)

Harry!
23-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Well tough, its a UK TV Forum besides being a BB Forum and soaps are a big part of UK TV and alot of members like me, Jess, Chewy etc want to discuss it.

WWE Threads get on my nerves because its pathetic but I dont go into the thread and whine about it.

Like I said, they can just go into the Chat and Games forum anyway thats were all the other posts not regarding Soap is you know? :)

Patrick stop playing the UK TV card. I read yesterday you said a BB11 thread was pointless and stop posting pointless threads. The irony of it all. Hence this a UKTV and BB forum afterall...

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 07:14 PM

I watch WWE Patrick!

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 07:16 PM

UKTV forum!
That is like saying there should be one thread in the music forum to discuss everything about music!

Harry!
23-02-2010, 07:18 PM
UKTV forum!
That is like saying there should be one thread in the music forum to discuss everything about music!

Most of the threads in the soap thread could easily fit into one thread. I have my music threads but keep all news in the same one.

Twilight
23-02-2010, 07:18 PM
FFS this part of the site is for soaps, so she can post what shes wants here.

Patrick
23-02-2010, 07:29 PM
FFS this part of the site is for soaps, so she can post what shes wants here.

This.

Most of the threads in the soap thread could easily fit into one thread. I have my music threads but keep all news in the same one.

What harm is the soap threads doing?
There not slowing down the forum if people dont like the 25 Posts thing then tough because Soaps are popular deal with it. Not you btw Harry, Im talking about half the site in general.

Patrick stop playing the UK TV card. I read yesterday you said a BB11 thread was pointless and stop posting pointless threads. The irony of it all. Hence this a UKTV and BB forum afterall...

It is a UK TV Forum take it up with Mark if you dont like that just look on the top of the screen.

'ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums'

I said the thread wouldnt get many replies WHICH IT DIDNT, as its off season and right now not many people are discussing Big Brother.

Harry!
23-02-2010, 07:38 PM
What harm is the soap threads doing?
There not slowing down the forum if people dont like the 25 Posts thing then tough because Soaps are popular deal with it. Not you btw Harry, Im talking about half the site in general.

Just cluttering up the forum. Many are not soap fans and are bored of seeing about it. Patricly as it is peoples sigs too. The soap forum was only made because of the live show nothing else. Just everyone tone down the soap threads just a little. Re-use them if you can.

It is a UK TV Forum take it up with Mark if you dont like that just look on the top of the screen.

'ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums'

I said the thread wouldnt get many replies WHICH IT DIDNT, as its off season and right now not many people are discussing Big Brother.

Patrick just because not many are talking about it dont make the comment valid. Some only come on here for BB news only so any thread about BB they will look at.

Sarah.
23-02-2010, 07:39 PM

... Shut the **** up already.

Jessica.
23-02-2010, 07:49 PM
http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131869