PDA

View Full Version : Tracy Barlow to betray Gail for freedom!

Scarlett.
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
KILLER Tracy Barlow will return to Corrie to frame innocent murder suspect Gail McIntyre - in exchange for freedom.

Tracy, played by Kate Ford, is serving 15 years in prison for murdering lover Charlie Stubbs in 2007.

But when Gail (formerly Platt) is held on remand over the death of hubby Joe, Tracy is offered an early release deal in exchange for extracting a confession.

So Gail finds herself sharing a cell with Tracy. Deirdre and Ken's evil daughter then sets about manipulating Gail into opening up - before twisting her words in a bid to send her down.

Set-up ... Gail (Helen Worth)
Set-up ... Gail (Helen Worth)

Tracy reappears on screen in May, begging her jail governor to allow her to attend the funeral of grandma Blanche.

But after getting out for the day, she gets a taste for freedom.

Meanwhile, Gail (Helen Worth) is on remand in the same prison suspected of killing Joe, who died trying to fake his death in an insurance scam.

A Corrie source said: "With just three weeks until the trial, police tell Tracy they're willing to do a deal if she can get some new evidence, or a confession, from Gail."

Tracy jumps at the chance and the cops arrange for them to become cellmates.

Concern

Our source continued: "Viewers will have forgotten how manipulative Tracy is. She'll convince Gail they need to trust each other and offers to watch her back."

It's not long before Gail is opening up about Joe's death.

But Tracy keeps a mental note of all Gail is saying so she can twist the words for police.

Kate, 32, who quit Corrie in 2007, agreed to reprise her role after assurances her return would be dramatic.

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2875312/Coronation-Street-plot-sees-Tracey-Barlow-frame-Gail-McIntyre-for-murder.html#ixzz0h4kIAB1L)

:shocked:

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Oooo what a bitch. lol

Poor Gail x

Also does Joe die on the boat by accident.. I though he clicks something or accidently kills himself.. thats what it appeared to look like in the preview screens when it was the tv award thingies!

Jords
03-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Tracy is such a cow but gotta love her, though I dont want Gail locked up!

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Tracy is such a cow but gotta love her, though I dont want Gail locked up!

I will feel sorry for Gail but shes gotta go! Wonder what will happen to David though?

Jords
03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
I will feel sorry for Gail but shes gotta go! Wonder what will happen to David though?

Yeah Same, I like Gail though. Hmmm, I have a feeling he might get back with Tina at some point? :p

sooty
03-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Wow

It is dramatic storylines.:amazed:

bbfan1991
03-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I reckon Tracy will eventually back down since Gail will prove to be an ally and David did try and lie for her after all at the trial:p. I hope Tracy and David start their reign of terror again and David gets back with Tina;).

Smithy
03-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Also does Joe die on the boat by accident.. I though he clicks something or accidently kills himself.. thats what it appeared to look like in the preview screens when it was the tv award thingies!

Keep up beasy, he died ages ago

Mrluvaluva
03-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Tracy is such a bitch. It will be good to see her back. :devil:

sooty
03-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I wonder how long Tracy will stay this time.

Smithy
03-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Hopefully quite a while, we havent got a proper soap bitch atm

sooty
04-03-2010, 05:51 AM
I hope so, too.

Yea
Thursday !

Kerry
04-03-2010, 06:26 AM
Nooooooooo I hate Tracy (though no fan of Gail either....)

So daft though. Why would the police turn to Tracy? :joker: Ahhhh soaps - gotta love 'em.....

sooty
05-03-2010, 12:30 PM
:spin:

Niamh.
05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Nooooooooo I hate Tracy (though no fan of Gail either....)

So daft though. Why would the police turn to Tracy? :joker: Ahhhh soaps - gotta love 'em.....

I know yeah, that is a seriously un realistic story line, a murderer being set free for getting someone to confess to murder, like they wouldn't lie to get out of jail:conf:

Smithy
05-03-2010, 03:04 PM
I know yeah, that is a seriously un realistic story line, a murderer being set free for getting someone to confess to murder, like they wouldn't lie to get out of jail:conf:

Its like pleading guilty gets your sentenced reduced when you commit a crime, this is actually pretty realistic, ik for a fact it has happened before.
Its a bit like good behaviour