PDA

View Full Version : Tracy Barlow: Bars...of gold

Mrluvaluva
08-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Tracy Barlow will become the richest killer behind bars when she inherits a fortune this summer.

And murderer Tracy isn’t the only one to be surprised that gran Blanche Hunt, who died in Spain, left all her money to the jailbird.

It will come as an even bigger shock to her mum Deidre (Anne Kirkbride, 55) because she is left only some tatty necklaces and earrings by the battleaxe.

News that Tracy (Kate Ford, 32) is now worth a small fortune quickly angers her relatives. Brother Peter (Chris Gascoyne, 42) storms: “Why Tracy, for God’s sake? What was Blanche thinking?”

Ken (Bill Roache, 77) says: “Maybe she thought Tracy needed the money.”

But that doesn’t wash with Peter, who hits back: “What, for soap and tobacco? Cos that’s all she’ll be able to spend it on for the next 10 years.”

When Deirdre breaks out laughing, Peter asks what she’s so amused about and she explains:

“I’m laughing at you lot arguing. Don’t you get it? That’s just what me mum would have wanted.”

And Blanche, who was played by the late Maggie Jones, takes one last swipe at Ken when she leaves him her dog.

Blanche writes: “You’d better feed and walk her regularly. And don’t take her near canals, theatres
or any other places where loose women may be hanging about.”

Ken responds: “Even in death she mocks me.”

Sauce (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/125390/Tracy-Barlow-Bars-of-gold/)

Scarlett.
08-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Haha, good on Blanche xD