PDA

View Full Version : Gun crime is on the rise in Weatherfield as Tony escapes

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 02:07 PM
CORRIE tough nut Carla Gordon's life is in danger as murderous hubby Tony busts out of jail - and comes after her with a gun.

Tony is inside for killing love rival Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier) and trying to drown whistleblowing cafe-owner Roy Cropper (David Neilson).

But he hatches a escape plan and bribes cellmate Robbie Sloan to help him get out.

When Robbie is later released, he goes to see Carla (Alison King), pretending to be a market stall trader who wants to buy lingerie at knock-down prices.

He arranges to meet her again on the day of the jailbreak.

Meanwhile, macho Tony (Gray O'Brien), puts his escape plan into action.

He makes sexual advances to a beefy prisoner, who gives him a pasting.

As warders pile in to separate them, Tony staggers back clutching his chest and feigns a heart attack.

But as he is taken to hospital by ambulance, Robbie (James Fleet), is waiting.

He forces the ambulance off the road and threatens the prison guards at gunpoint.

Then the two armed men set out to keep the appointment that Robbie has made with unsuspecting Carla.

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2909604/Jailbreak-revenge-on-Coronation-Street.html#ixzz0jNypYN1W)

Smithy
27-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Meanwhile, macho Tony (Gray O'Brien), puts his escape plan into action.

He makes sexual advances to a beefy prisoner, who gives him a pasting.

:shocked: wth lmao

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 02:14 PM
:shocked: wth lmao

Lol, I guess Tony got lonely :joker:

Sounds epic though, I hope it is a week of escape episodes or something

Stacey.
27-03-2010, 02:19 PM
sounds really good tbf.
Lets hope he kills her :D

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I bet the finale showdown will be at Underworld, hopefully with armed police closing in or something

BigSister
27-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Tonnnnny ^^
Cant wait hehe

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 02:53 PM
The escape sounds very interesting, something new for Corrie

BigSister
27-03-2010, 03:26 PM
lol my grandma asked when tony is escaping from prison i said i dunno lol

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 03:31 PM
lol I hope this isnt the usual Corrie letdown (aka an event that should be exciting becomes...meh)

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Corrie's Underworld boss Carla Gordon will reportedly be placed in grave danger when her husband Tony escapes prison and comes after her with a gun intent on revenge.

Tony (Gray O'Brien) is behind bars for the murder of his love rival Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier) and for attempting to drown cafe owner Roy Cropper (David Neilson).

Robbie Sloan, who is played by Vicar of Dibley star James Fleet, is Tony's cellmate and has been bribed to aid the escape.

According to The Sun, Robbie is freed from jail - having been due for release - and meets Carla (Alison King) under the pretence that he is a trader who wants to buy lingerie cheaply. Having arranged a further meeting with Carla on the planned jailbreak day, he returns to visit jail and creates a diversion by sparking a fight with another inmate.

As wardens attempt to break up the altercation, Tony feigns a heart attack and is transported to hospital for treatment. However, Robbie is waiting for the ambulance and threatens the guards at gunpoint before securing Tony's escape.

Both armed, the men start their journey to keep Robbie's earlier appointment with Carla.

Scarlett.
27-03-2010, 05:09 PM
See Tony back filming HERE! (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2906367/Tony-Gordon-played-by-Gary-OBrien-breaks-out-of-jail-in-Coronation-Street.html)

CORRIE villain Tony Gordon will make a shock return this summer - when he breaks out of Weatherfield prison.

The knicker factory boss is behind bars for ordering the murder of love rival Liam Connor and trying to drown Roy Cropper.

But he escapes to settle old scores with ex-wife Carla Connor and his henchman Jimmy Dockerson - who ran over Liam on Tony's orders.

Most of all he wants to track down ex-fiancée Maria Connor.

A top insider told TV Biz: "Tony suffers a real breakdown in jail. Without Maria, he's hit rock bottom.

"But he never gives up and viewers will see him go to outrageous lengths to break out of Weatherfield nick.

"In his mind he's got old scores to settle with Carla and Jimmy. He'll even want a word with Roy Cropper."

Tony, who is played by Scottish hunk Gray O'Brien, is desperate to talk to hairdresser Maria - as he refuses to accept she doesn't love him anymore.

It will be actress Samia Smith's first outing since returning from maternity leave.

Tony also wants to see her baby Liam, whose dad he had killed.

Our insider added: "Tony loves Maria with a psychotic passion - and absence has made him want her all the more. He even wants to see the baby.

"He might have had little Liam's dad murdered but he also delivered him into this world."

But Tony's reappearance will be his last in Corrie.

Our insider said: "Tony is a sophisticated killer and getting out of jail is easy for him when he sets his mind to it.

"But he knows he'll never be able to live a normal life as a fugitive. It won't be long before he gets his comeuppance."

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2861280/Coronation-Street-character-Tony-Gordon-to-return-to-soap.html#ixzz0jOisnLiO)

bbfan1991
27-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Obvious he's going to die;).

CarlaConnor
06-04-2010, 07:27 PM
OMG!!!
Can't wait because it is going to be an explosive week

apparently and this is DEFFO NOT A JOKE...... this is what rumours have said and also what kim crowther (corrie boss) has said!...

Tony is holding Maria hostage in the factory and Carla walks in and then Tony accidentally shoots Carla!!!!:bawling: Tony then realises what he has done and apparently turns the gun on himself.

Also Tony apparently burns the Underworld Factory down and Police close in around Underworld with guns...
and when it is over the ambulance men will carry two sacks out of the factory with one person in each... which means two people will die during the explosion of the factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD I HOPE CARLA DOES NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling:

which two people do you think will die during the explosion!!!!!!!!!

Smithy
06-04-2010, 07:31 PM
We've already been through all of that here :p

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134350

CarlaConnor
07-04-2010, 12:39 PM
OMG!!!

I have just been e-mailed and i now know who dies but i'm not going to spoil it for you...

but if you really want to know just like I did then e-mail me at...

twilight-97@live.co.uk and I will tell you!!! :):hugesmile:

CarlaConnor
05-05-2010, 06:28 PM
New News...

just found out that when Tony ties Carla up she somehow manages to free herself, grabs the gun and shoots him!!!.... then gets charged with murder!

Scarlett.
05-05-2010, 06:29 PM
but who else dies ;) (if you know, dont tell me xD)