PDA

View Full Version : Hoodies attack Lucy Beale

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:13 PM
These dramatic scenes show the moment Lucy Beale is attacked by masked hoodies in EastEnders.
The blonde teenager is sitting alone on a park bench after dark when she is approached by the two men.
Lucy, played by Melissa Suffield, screams, 'I have no money' and tries to escape. But one of the hoodies grabs her and drags her back.
Drama: Lucy Beale, played by Melissa Suffield, is attacked by masked hoodies while walking in a park in an upcoming episode of EastEnders
As she panics and screams he removes his mask - revealing himself to be her former boyfriend Leon Small, played by Sam Attwater.

He and Billie Jackson were trying to frighten Lucy, after the 16-year-old admitted to Leon that she had secretly aborted his baby.

She had initially planned to have the child, which would then be raised by her childless stepmother Jane.
But after realising the enormity of her decision Lucy confided her fears in her father Ian, played by Adam Woodyatt, who arranged a secret abortion.

Surrounded: Ian's daughter screams 'I have no money' when the men corner her

The pair have been at pains to stop Jane, played by Laurie Brett, learning of their actions.
The prospect of having a baby of her own had thrilled Jane, who had been desperate to adopt.
She was forced to undergo a hysterectomy, leaving her unable to carry a child, after being shot by Ian's stepson Steven.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/01/article-0-08F46577000005DC-970_468x373.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/01/article-0-08F466E4000005DC-655_468x286.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/01/article-0-08F4660C000005DC-791_468x508.jpg

Oh dear:shocked:.

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Eastenders is getting too dark and depressing for me atm.

Enid
01-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Haha, good.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Haha, good.

I like Lucy:D, best of a bad bunch with these teens along with Whitney;).

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:16 PM

Wtf.

Its on a high atm, I hate when they are all happy and family and that, all the murders/fights/secrets/arguments and that are brilliant.

Im also glad Lucy is getting alot of air time I bet she'll be a star on the show in a few years.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:19 PM

It's gone downhill recently, its all full of chavs now
:bored:

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Wtf.

Its on a high atm, I hate when they are all happy and family and that, all the murders/fights/secrets/arguments and that are brilliant.

Im also glad Lucy is getting alot of air time I bet she'll be a star on the show in a few years.

Not everyone has to like it Patrick, and personally, I don't atm. My opinion. My perogative. :wavey:

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM

I totally agree. Cannot stand the new lot in it. :devil:

Jords
01-04-2010, 03:23 PM

I have to admit the chavs are getting on my nerves, but the storylines are still gripping, hopefully when this Billie storyline is over with they all go. :laugh:

ooo poor Lucy!

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:24 PM

I can see what you're getting at but EE has always been a drama soap it's what they are good at like Corrie is good at doing the comedy.. most of Eastenders storylines that have got big ratings and awards have been the dark and depressing ones where as the happy ones have been lower in that respect so people must enjoy them more:p. EE tend to contain a lot of their humour in the one liners but it has started to get more funny in the episodes:D.

_Seth
01-04-2010, 03:25 PM
YES! I hate that stuck up bitch. :D

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I can see what you're getting at but EE has always been a drama soap it's what they are good at like Corrie is good at doing the comedy.. most of Eastenders storylines that have got big ratings and awards have been the dark and depressing ones where as the happy ones have been lower in that respect so people must enjoy them more:p. EE tend to contain a lot of their humour in the one liners but it has started to get more funny in the episodes:D.

Don't get me wrong. I normally like Eastenders, but I don't like the current storylines featuring the new teenage crowd. I thought the "robbery" in The Vic was laughable tbh. And I know teenagers with guns is a hot topic, but, meh, maybe I just don't like the characters. Actually, during the past few weeks, there has been no balance. There is normally one between the drama and the humour. I think that's important in a soap like EE.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Don't get me wrong. I normally like Eastenders, but I don't like the current storylines featuring the new teenage crowd. I thought the "robbery" in The Vic was laughable tbh. And I know teenagers with guns is a hot topic, but, meh, maybe I just don't like the characters. Actually, during the past few weeks, there has been no balance. There is normally one between the drama and the humour. I think that's important in a soap like EE.

They could have staged the robbery much more realistically, and got some half decent actors

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:36 PM

EE has too many characters so then there is always different storylines going on when certain ones and chracters disappear for a bit then brought back to the forefront.. these were the episodes that were filmed before the live episode so we should soon catch up with the new stuff.

EE are IMO trying to add more humour and lighter scenrs, yet this will never please the it's so depressing crowd.. funnily enough some of these people don't watch the show but still have the nerve to critcise it:laugh2::rolleyes:.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:39 PM
EE are IMO trying to add more humour and lighter scenrs, yet this will never please the it's so depressing crowd.. funnily enough some of these people don't watch the show but still have the nerve to critcise it:laugh2::rolleyes:.

They're not doing a very good job :bored:

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:41 PM
EE has too many characters so then there is always different storylines going on when certain ones and chracters disappear for a bit then brought back to the forefront.. these were the episodes that were filmed before the live episode so we should soon catch up with the new stuff.

Atm it is abortion, death, identifying bodies, guns, muggings blah blah. Personally I don't see much humour atm and I don't generally think it is depressing, but I do just recently, and I have watched it for years btw.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:41 PM

Oh they will with BK in charge and adding that Corrie guy who wrote lots of the funny scripts to the team;):p.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh they will with BK in charge and adding that Corrie guy who wrote lots of the funny scripts to the team;):p.

But then it runs the risk of looking like its trying to copy Corrie

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Atm it is abortion, death, identifying bodies, guns, muggings blah blah. Personally I don't see much humour atm and I don't generally think it is depressing, but I do just recently, and I have watched it for years btw.

I've watched it for ages too:), always loved what EE do.. not agreed with everything and disliked my fair share of characters and storylines. These are the storylines that people are interested in, they tried doing the everyone happy bit before and it failed.

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:46 PM

You dont even ****ing watch it, the only time you watch it is when your in the mood to try and slag EE Off.

Your obviously annoyed its better than Corrie now.

bbfan1991
But then it runs the risk of looking like its trying to copy Corrie

Why the hell would EE want to copy Corrie?, Corrie wouldn't want to copy EE either lmao:D. As i've said before they're both different and their ideas are miles apart from each other but still people love them regardless.

Mrluvaluva
I've watched it for ages too:), always loved what EE do.. not agreed with everything and disliked my fair share of characters and storylines. These are the storylines that people are interested in, they tried doing the everyone happy bit before and it failed.

I don't want it all happy and nice, as I said before, there should be a balance, and, for me, there isn't one atm.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:47 PM
You dont even ****ing watch it, the only time you watch it is when your in the mood to try and slag EE Off.

Your obviously annoyed its better than Corrie now.

As a matter of fact i do watch it, so ****.
If it was better than Corrie, i would be able to give a fair opinion, unlike you, sa you don't even watch corrie

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Not everyone has to like it Patrick, and personally, I don't atm. My opinion. My perogative. :wavey:

Its a forum, a forum is made up of people agreeing and disagreeing on opinions.

Dont act as if I put you down for what you said, I couldnt care less, you voiced your opinion and I disagreed thats what a forum is about.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Why the hell would EE want to copy Corrie?, Corrie wouldn't want to copy EE either lmao:D. As i've said before they're both different and their ideas are miles apart from each other but still people love them regardless.

Im not saying they would do it purposly,but if they start to try and be funny after they've hired the new guy. People may think that they are trying to copy Corries comedy side.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I don't want it all happy and nice, as I said before, there should be a balance, and, for me, there isn't one atm.

I trust BK will sort it out;).. my post not aimed at you it's just generally about the criticism Eastenders gets for being depressing. Corrie do funny, EE do the drama thats the way I see it:hugesmile:.

I still like Corrie and still tune in but atm certain things are getting on my nerves and it's certain characters and storylines keeping me watching it plus knowing what will happen next;).

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Im not saying they would do it purposly,but if they start to try and be funny after they've hired the new guy. People may think that they are trying to copy Corries comedy side.

The only people that think that is you, as usuall.

No one cares about Corrie, but plus people always complain EE is depressing, so whats wrong with adding comedy?

Which it has done for the past few months.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
The only people that think that is you, as usuall.

No one cares about Corrie, but plus people always complain EE is depressing, so whats wrong with adding comedy?

Which it has done for the past few months.

How can you say im the only person who thinks that.

And if you look at the ratings Pat, i think you'll find on avaerage more people watch it than EE ;)

bbfan1991

No-one will beat Corrie at comedy i'm sure EE would go on a totally different way to how Corrie does their humour.. even then some of the people who moan it doesn't have enough humour/light scenes/comedy would still criticise if EE gave them what they want:sleep:.

Mrluvaluva
Its a forum, a forum is made up of people agreeing and disagreeing on opinions.

Dont act as if I put you down for what you said, I couldnt care less, you voiced your opinion and I disagreed thats what a forum is about.

Well don't reply to me with WTF, and you won't get a curt reply will you then? I was merely expressing MY opinion.

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:54 PM
How can you say im the only person who thinks that.

And if you look at the ratings Pat, i think you'll find on avaerage more people watch it than EE ;)

I do look at the ratings now and then, and EE and Corrie are always up at the top one minute its corrie the next day its EE so **** your theorie about Corrie being un average higher.

Eastenders is always more talked about nowadays than Corrie is.

Corrie is for old people, fact.

EE Is for all audiences which is why more people watch it, it wins more awards and its always talked about.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Ratings don't mean anything Smithy:nono:, it's the content that matters and at the BSA I think without being bias judging by the storylines and the year Eastenders has had it will triumph in terms of awards won.. it's been a good/bad year for Corrie and Emmerdale IMO has been brilliant for a while now so is on the up but I think soon Corrie will pick itself up again:).

Mrluvaluva
01-04-2010, 03:55 PM

:laugh2:

Patrick
01-04-2010, 03:58 PM
The fact is, ITV Knew rightly Eastenders was going to **** ALL OVER Corrie at the BSA's in May, so they take out half the awards from the public and leave it to the ITV Panel to decide who wins half the awards.

Big shock, big surprise.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Patrick that is so wrong lmao while it's true Corrie has a fanbase of older people that grew up watching it and love it.. there are new generations now watching it:D

EE has their people too that watched it from the start and now EE is generally more popular with the younger people so both have a mix:).

Smithy
01-04-2010, 03:59 PM
I do look at the ratings now and then, and EE and Corrie are always up at the top one minute its corrie the next day its EE so **** your theorie about Corrie being un average higher.

Eastenders is always more talked about nowadays than Corrie is.

EE Is for all audiences which is why more people watch it, it wins more awards and its always talked about.

80% of that ^ is BS, and you know it is.

Corrie on average gets higher ratings. Fact

How can you say EE is more talked about than corrie, for more than the past 2 weeks everytime I look at the soaps side of the papers, it's been about Tracey's return, or Blanches Funeral and Tony Breaking out of Prison. There has been pretty much Jack-a-nory about EE.

And the last two sentences are complete sh!t, find the ratings demographic and prove it,otherwise that is just your sh!tty opinion.

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 04:01 PM
The fact is, ITV Knew rightly Eastenders was going to **** ALL OVER Corrie at the BSA's in May, so they take out half the awards from the public and leave it to the ITV Panel to decide who wins half the awards.

Big shock, big surprise.

Some of the anti Eastenders brigade were on their high horses delighted that they lost at the NTA and Corrie won then started slagging it off and the cast without forgetting that the cast of EE actually clapped for Corrie because they may be rivals but they have mutual respect for one another:D.

Was nice when Corrie sent a congratulations for EE on the 25th anniversary which i'm sure they will repay the favour for Corrie's 50th but there will be some waiting to have their digs at them:rolleyes:.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Ratings don't mean anything Smithy:nono:

Of course not, the Bill was axed because ITV got bored with the name

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Of course not, the Bill was axed because ITV got bored with the name

The Bill was already in a mess with the cast being reduced and changes made to the format but the ratings delievered the last blow.

By your logic does it mean that Corrie is the best soap then because it has the best ratings?:conf:.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
The Bill was already in a mess with the cast being reduced and changes made to the format but the ratings delievered the last blow.

By your logic does it mean that Corrie is the best soap then because it has the best ratings?:conf:.

The Bill was axed because it had poor ratings because of the other reasons.

No, Corrie is the best soap because thats my opinion, EE will be the best soap because thats your opinion, which i dont have a problem with

bbfan1991
01-04-2010, 04:08 PM
The Bill was axed because it had poor ratings because of the other reasons.

No, Corrie is the best soap because thats my opinion, EE will be the best soap because thats your opinion, which i dont have a problem with

I'm actually quite fair to Corrie as I still watch it or keep up with whats going on :p. I respect your opinion that it's the best soap fair enough but all this petty squabbling about what is better from both sets of fans is silly IMO.. should just enjoy both for what they are:thumbs:.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm actually quite fair to Corrie as I still watch it or keep up with whats going on :p. I respect your opinion that it's the best soap fair enough but all this petty squabbling about what is better from both sets of fans is silly IMO.. should just enjoy both for what they are:thumbs:.

ik, but theres always going to be some people who wont be able ti accept other peoples opinions

Kerry
02-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Jeeze is there ever going to be any light relief in EE ever again?