PDA

View Full Version : Look who it is...

Patrick
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
http://www.potomacdist.com/blog/uploaded_images/potterhbpubi4-763593.jpg

The Waitress that appears in the first scene of Harry Potter 6 is the same girl that plays Kylie in Eastenders.

Never would of guessed it months ago watching HP thinking she'd be playing a chav in EE a few months on :p

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/EastEnders-wk13-2010-Billie-Jackson-gang-431x300-7.jpg

Smithy
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Wow, what a drop, from a multimillion pound making film, to EE

Bet she's gutted

GypsyGoth
01-04-2010, 09:47 PM
She's a good actress.

xDramatick
01-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Wow, what a drop, from a multimillion pound making film, to EE

Bet she's gutted

not really, any work is valuable for any actor.

Chelsea Fox was in the first HP I think, as Angelina something

Smithy
01-04-2010, 09:49 PM

I'd be freakin gutted, if id gone from something as big as that to EE

Patrick
01-04-2010, 09:52 PM

Lets be honest, she was only in One Scene and that was that.
I think she was rather happy to go from being in one scene in HP6 to being in alot of episodes and involved in a big storyline in one of Britains biggest shows so yeah.

Yeah I agree.

I still am yet to find chelsea in HP1 though but I know shes there.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Lets be honest, she was only in One Scene and that was that.
I think she was rather happy to go from being in one scene in HP6 to being in alot of episodes and involved in a big storyline in one of Britains biggest shows so yeah.

But she's leaving next week :(

xDramatick
01-04-2010, 09:53 PM

I wouldn't.
Think about it, she had a small part in HP, yeah, that's fantastic. Huge hollywood film.
but how long's it been since then?
&has she popped up in anything else?
If she's a serious actress, then Eastenders (although not the greatest acting job in the world), will do until she gets anything better.
It'll certainly get her noticed.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
I wouldn't.
Think about it, she had a small part in HP, yeah, that's fantastic. Huge hollywood film.
but how long's it been since then?
&has she popped up in anything else?
If she's a serious actress, then Eastenders (although not the greatest acting job in the world), will do until she gets anything better.
It'll certainly get her noticed.

Oh yea, your an actor too :p

But she's leaving it next week, and surely its more likely that she's going to be noticed from HP than EE

Jords
01-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Oh wow I loved that waitress at the start with Harry, never knew it was Kylie from EE! :laugh:

I agree with Claudia that shes a good actress, maybe if it was just her and Billie it would be ok, but theres too many chavs in EE latley. You have Zsa Zsa and her group and Billie and his!

Stacey.
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
i dont watch Harry Potter... but i love her part in Eastenders :D great actress

Patrick
01-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Oh yea, your an actor too :p

But she's leaving it next week, and surely its more likely that she's going to be noticed from HP than EE

No.

No one knew her from being on HP because she said nothing and just smiled.

Surely now shes far more well knowen after appearing in a big show like EE even though HP is knowen world wide, she didnt do anything compared to EE.

GypsyGoth
01-04-2010, 10:07 PM
i dont watch Harry Potter...

:crazy:

Patrick
01-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh wow I loved that waitress at the start with Harry, never knew it was Kylie from EE! :laugh:

I agree with Claudia that shes a good actress, maybe if it was just her and Billie it would be ok, but theres too many chavs in EE latley. You have Zsa Zsa and her group and Billie and his!

Yeah but FatBoy and ZsaZsa are wicked.

ZsaZsa is just amazing, everytime shes on screen its brilliant :love:

Stacey.
01-04-2010, 10:08 PM
:crazy:

lol. stuff like that bores me :bored:
i would only have watched it, if Jedward were involved. :p

Stacey.
01-04-2010, 10:09 PM
ZsaZsa is just amazing, everytime shes on screen its brilliant :love:

:) amazing girl.

GypsyGoth
01-04-2010, 10:10 PM
lol. stuff like that bores me :bored:
i would only have watched it, if Jedward were involved. :p

:D I love Harry Potter, they are really good stories. You might really like them if you give them a try.

Smithy
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
No.

No one knew her from being on HP because she said nothing and just smiled.

Surely now shes far more well knowen after appearing in a big show like EE even though HP is knowen world wide, she didnt do anything compared to EE.

What's going to look more impressive on a CV, a small role in HP, or a chav in 10/11 eps of EE

Stacey.
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
:D I love Harry Potter, they are really good stories. You might really like them if you give them a try.

we used to have to watch them at my Primary School, i was literally asleep, aha :hugesmile:

Raph
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Harry Potter is the bestest :)

Raph
01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
I don't remember that scene though,, haven't watched the new one in a while though so!

Enid
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM
She had a minor role in Harry Potter - most of us didn't know that. She's been one of the main chars (as of late) in the UK's most popular show. I know which is more impressive.