PDA

View Full Version : Two killed in Tony Gordon's Underworld seige! [FIRE!!!!]

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
TWO Corrie characters will DIE when Tony Gordon burns down knicker factory Underworld during an armed siege.

Deranged murderer Tony takes Hayley Cropper, Carla Connor and Maria Connor hostage in the terrifying storyline.

The drama kicks off as Tony (Gray O'Brien) escapes jail with the help of ex-cellmate Robbie Sloan.

Armed with a gun, a knife and a petrol can, his plan is to kill unfaithful ex-wife Carla (Alison King) and Hayley (Julie Hesmondhalgh) as revenge on her hubby Roy - who helped convict him.

Maria (Samia Smith) becomes another hostage of Tony after stumbling across the scene.

And Becky McDonald (Katherine Kelly) and Roy Cropper are also drawn into the plot during a rescue attempt.

Tony was jailed for the murder of Carla's lover and Maria's husband Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier).

He had also tried to murder Roy Cropper (David Neilson).

A source said: "Tony's warped mind blames Carla and Hayley's hubby Roy for his downfall and has spent all that time in his cell plotting the perfect murder.

"He figures that the way to hurt Roy the most is to kill Hayley.

"Hayley keeps Roy going and he could barely function without her.

"By the end of it there are armed police and the street is evacuated and sealed off.

"When it is all over, two body bags are carried out."

The source added: "The scenes will leave viewers fearing for the lives of their favourite characters.

"It will be nail-biting stuff."

TV Biz will not reveal the identities of the victims. Instead, viewers will have to wait until June to find out who survives the carnage.

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2921105/Coronation-Street-underwear-factory-blaze-kills-two-characters.html#ixzz0kH2WxJEl)

Mrluvaluva
06-04-2010, 12:07 AM
OMG. Lol. Will be Maria and Carla.

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Just as long as it isn't Carla if it is then I will be:(:bawling:.

I will be delighted if it is Maria:cheer:.

Scarlett.
Really? I think Tony and Becky for some reason :P

Iceman
tony and......?

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 12:10 AM
there's no WAY Becky is going anywhere. Tony will definitely die. I'd say maybe Carla or Maria seeing as they both have babies in real life and Maria's character is very worn out.

This sounds great though!

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:11 AM
OMFG, I think Tony and Roy, I hope Roy coz he pisses me off (sorry :p)

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:13 AM
I would say Maria because she was rumoured to be axed and killing Maria would be probably Tony's warped idea once she rejects his final plea of being a family again now she knows how evil he is as a way of getting voer his grief of killing Liam then he does himself in.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, Tony and Maria sounds probable, this is the first thing we have heard about her return, so...looks like she will be killed off ;-;

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I don't think Maria, they wouldn't have brought her back off of maternity leave if they were going to kill Her. Plus they wouldn't have an orphan Child on the street

Katherine Kelly has recently said that her adoption storyline will be a slow burner and could last up to a year, So i doubt her.

Roy and Hayley may be getting married for the 50th anniversary, so it probs wont be either of them.

And I like Carla and Don't want her to leave :bawling:

Maybe it's just Tony and his Cronie

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:18 AM
I don't think Maria, they wouldn't have brought her back off of maternity leave if they were going to kill Her. Plus they wouldn't have an orphan Child on the street

Katherine Kelly has recently said that her adoption storyline will be a slow burner and could last up to a year, So i doubt her.

Roy and Hayley may be getting married for the 50th anniversary, so it probs wont be either of them.

And I like Carla and Don't want her to leave :bawling:

Maybe it's just Tony and his Cronie
Maybe, but I think Tony will take someone with him, someone proper

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:20 AM
UMG Gutted :(

Maybe he can take Mary with him :hugesmile:

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
oh good point, it could be his cronie I guess. I also totally forgot Maria going would leave a orphan baby. Then again maybe that could tie in with Roy and Hayley's wedding, if they perhaps were to take the baby seeing as they're both so parent like but can't have kids.

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Theres plenty to do with Carla so i'm sure it won't be her hopefully:).

I'm just gutted he doesn't set fire to the shop and kills Molly she's unbareable:joker:

MissKittyFantastico
Tony and Maria are a goner I reckon!

Scarlett.
I just saw this bit
"By the end of it there are armed police and the street is evacuated and sealed off.

:eek:

Scarlett.
I just saw this bit

:eek:

Smithy
Why would he need a gun and a knife :laugh: I have quite a funny image in my head now

OOhh armed police, this should be very exciting

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Why would he need a gun and a knife :laugh: I have quite a funny image in my head now

OOhh armed police, this should be very exciting
If he runs out of bullets, then he will have the knife :P

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:25 AM
This will get high ratings with the hype and advertising as dramatic storylines= more interest from viewers;).

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:26 AM
oh good point, it could be his cronie I guess. I also totally forgot Maria going would leave a orphan baby. Then again maybe that could tie in with Roy and Hayley's wedding, if they perhaps were to take the baby seeing as they're both so parent like but can't have kids.

Maybe Becky and Steve will get her Baby if she dies :O

Kerry
06-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Tony will surely go as theres nowhere else to go with him. Dunno who else. possibly Maria as she's not a regular anymore

Jords
06-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I hope its not Becky, absolutely love her. :love:

Think Tony and -
Isnt that Kelly leaving the show? Could be her and they just arnt mentioning her making an unsuccessful rescue attempt?

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 12:30 AM

Think Tony and -
Isnt that Kelly leaving the show? Could be her and they just arnt mentioning her making an unsuccessful rescue attempt?

maybe it all goes down in the factory and she unknownlingly stumbles onto it like trying to get something from her desk or something?

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Okay, I'm sure it will be Tony and Maria, Maria's return hasnt been mentioned at all, and this storyline is like a month away

Best storyline since Mad Maya

Beastie
06-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I hope Hayley survives. Carla and Maria can bugger off. Kirk could then look after Maria's baby, seeing as though he's the uncle! sorted :)

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:33 AM

Think Tony and -

No, :laugh:

Your thinking of Kelly Crabtree (the one with the legs) who has already left

I said Katherine Kelly, who plays becky :P

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 12:34 AM
I hope Hayley survives. Carla and Maria can bugger off. Kirk could then look after Maria's baby, seeing as though he's the uncle! sorted :)

No no no Carla is amazing and Kirk bringing up a kid?! :laugh:

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:35 AM

I bet he could be a good dad :p with help of course

Kerry
06-04-2010, 12:36 AM
The grandparents would get baby Liam but I doubt they'd orphan a child

Beastie

Lol would make great TV.

I don't want Becky (Katherine Kelly to go!!)

Okay well it has got to be 2 out of these 3 >> Tony, Carla, Maria!

Scarlett.
The grandparents would get baby Liam but I doubt they'd orphan a child

How come? It could be quite a sad storyline

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I bet he could be a good dad :p with help of course

If he was still with Fizz he'd be alright lol I love her <3

Good point actually Jaye, Liam's parents would take the babba to bring up in Ireland.

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
I want Roy and Tony to die, It would give Hayley her 1st big storyline since finding her son

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
If he was still with Fizz he'd be alright lol I love her <3

Good point actually Jaye, Liam's parents would take the babba to bring up in Ireland.

She'd probs help him

btw, Tony cellmate, I dont think he will actually be at the factory, I think Tony only pays him for the breakout

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't be able to contain my delight if Maria dies:p.

Smithy this is soap so anything is possible:D.

Kerry
06-04-2010, 12:39 AM
How come? It could be quite a sad storyline

Just not sure if they'll try pushing viewers that far

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:40 AM

Smithy this is soap so anything is possible:D.

Thats so mean :laugh:

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 12:40 AM

:laugh2:

Beastie
06-04-2010, 12:42 AM
When is the episode airing?

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:42 AM
June i think it said

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:43 AM
June!? D; I cant wait that long xD

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:43 AM

She's always miserable on planet earth;).

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Surely we're gonna know when we see pictures of a funeral being filmed and certain characters arent there

Loukas
06-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Oh my god! Sounds fantastic, i have to hand it to corrie! However i don't think any Corrie storyline will ever beat Mad Maya Monday for me! That was epic right down to last couple seconds!

4az_cRzwlOM

It's the only video i could find of it haha

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Surely we're gonna know when we see pictures of a funeral being filmed and certain characters arent there

Yeah and the press breaking embargos when they've actually been asked by producers to keep quiet about outcomes on certain storylines.

Smithy
I loved Mad Maya :love:

Scarlett.

True!

Oh my god! Sounds fantastic, i have to hand it to corrie! However i don't think any Corrie storyline will ever beat Mad Maya Monday for me! That was epic right down to last couple seconds!

4az_cRzwlOM

It's the only video i could find of it haha

dont know, this sounds quite a bit more exciting, armed police, a fire a jail break! xD

Jords
06-04-2010, 12:48 AM
maybe it all goes down in the factory and she unknownlingly stumbles onto it like trying to get something from her desk or something?

Yepp sounds believable to me! Ahh this is pretty exciting.

Beastie
06-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Actually I do think now nah leave Maria.. Maria can raise her baby with help from her brother Kirk!!

and it is about time Tony and Carla buggered off....

Would be upsetting if Steve, Becky, Roy or Hayley left now.. :(

Jords
06-04-2010, 12:50 AM
No, :laugh:

Your thinking of Kelly Crabtree (the one with the legs) who has already left

I said Katherine Kelly, who plays becky :P

Oh shes left already!? Oops, Ive not seen it in a while, what/when happened to her? :blush:

Hmmm, Im thinking Maria too then!

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:50 AM
I hope ITV heavily advertise this

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 12:51 AM

Like they did the last time with all the Tony adverts, they were amazing :spin:

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh shes left already!? Oops, Ive not seen it in a while, what/when happened to her? :blush:

Hmmm, Im thinking Maria too then!

Nick Sacked her after she stole Underworlds records for him

She basically insulted all her friends then left, it was very emotional :(

Jords
06-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Nick Sacked her after she stole Underworlds records for him

She basically insulted all her friends then left, it was very emotional :(

oooer, I never really liked her character but I wish I saw it. :(

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:53 AM

Ideed! I hope they do 'Tony' idents too, like they did with Maya's Mad Monday xD

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:54 AM

Haha

I love it when he saw Himself and says "Ton-eyy"

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 12:54 AM

Of course they will.. but then some of the Corrie fans might complain that the show is actually doing a storyline full of misery:sleep:.

Dramatic storylines always get people watching Hillman and Alan Bradley being examples which got high ratings.. and for people that have got fed yup like me it will get me back interested in it as soon as they're back on top form again:hugesmile:.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Of course they will.. but then some of the Corrie fans might complain that the show is actually doing a storyline full of misery:sleep:.

Dramatic storylines always get people watching Hillman and Alan Bradley being examples which got high ratings.. and for people that have got fed yup like me it will get me back interested in it as soon as they're back on top form again:hugesmile:.

A certain section of Corrie fans are apposed to ANY sort of change, and they hate big storylines like this...its annoying xD

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Haha

I love it when he saw Himself and says "Ton-eyy"

Hahaha yeah. and his scarey eyes! :bawling:

Smithy
06-04-2010, 12:59 AM
*Eye

Just that one that pops out :laugh:

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:01 AM
A certain section of Corrie fans are apposed to ANY sort of change, and they hate big storylines like this...its annoying xD

Indeed and Corrie is loved for it's humour which it is great at doing but I wouldn't want it to be happy all the time as soaps are meant to reflect real life although at times they can be so unrealistic PMSL if Corrie was happy like some people expect it to be there wouldn't be nothing interesting going on IMO anyway:p.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Indeed and Corrie is loved for it's humour which it is great at doing but I wouldn't want it to be happy all the time as soaps are meant to reflect real life although at times they can be so realistic PMSL if Corrie was happy like some people expect it to be there wouldn't be nothing interesting going on IMO anyway:p.

indeed, Corrie has to move with the times and well, it seems to be doing xD what with Tracy, Tony and all :p

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:07 AM
indeed, Corrie has to move with the times and well, it seems to be doing xD what with Tracy, Tony and all :p

Now can you see why EE do dramatic storylines most of the time?:D.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Now can you see why EE do dramatic storylines most of the time?:D.

lol yeah :p I've been frustrated with Corrie for so long for not doing anything exciting xD

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:15 AM
lol yeah :p I've been frustrated with Corrie for so long for not doing anything exciting xD

They know that this is the way people will take notice:).. it's been a hit and miss year for Corrie in terms of public opinion:p.

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:16 AM
I like Corrie more than EE these days. I'm sick to death of the doom and gloom in EE, let alone TOTALLY unbelievable storylines

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:17 AM
They know that this is the way people will take notice:).. it's been a hit and miss year for Corrie in terms of public opinion:p.

Aye, but soon Phil will be at the helm >:]

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:23 AM
TBH I found Corrie unbearable last year. Molly and Kevin, Maria and Tony, Michellle, Mary and Norris, ect. I couldn't stand them I really had to turn off. This year is shaping up to be fantastic though!

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:26 AM
TBH I found Corrie unbearable last year. Molly and Kevin, Maria and Tony, Michellle, Mary and Norris, ect. I couldn't stand them I really had to turn off. This year is shaping up to be fantastic though!

I agree, the only thing that kept me watching was Tony

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:26 AM
The whole Molly and Kevin storyline was just horrible I've got to agree, and Mary is so annoying, pointless.

Maria is a drip and I can't stand her.

With Tracey coming back though it should be a great year, along with this Tony storyline and Steve and Becky (who I love).

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:28 AM
The Sophie and Sian storyline should be good too, apparently its more of a "love story" than a one off thing :]

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:28 AM

Isn't Mad Mary going to hold Norris against his will? :joker:

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm so excited for this year because my favourite Becky has a good storyline coming up, one of my old favourites Tracy is returning with a great storyline and the streets first lesbian teen storyline is coming up with Sophie whom I have been wanting to get a proper storyline for YEARS now LOL.

and obviously this Tony storyline sounds epic and the anniversary episode will be fun.

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:33 AM
I used to really like Becky now I can't stand her:nono:. Most of the stuff Corrie has coming up seems interesting:).

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:36 AM
I used to really like Becky now I can't stand her:nono:. Most of the stuff Corrie has coming up seems interesting:).

:shocked::nono:

Katherine Kelly is my favourite actress in Corrie and the Becky character is amazing! I teared up watching the past couple of episodes with her losing the baby and finding out she can't have kids, she acted the whole thing so well too. Plus she and Steve are adorable together :love:

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:38 AM

Katherine Kelly is my favourite actress in Corrie and the Becky character is amazing! I teared up watching the past couple of episodes with her losing the baby and finding out she can't have kids, she acted the whole thing so well too. Plus she and Steve are adorable together :love:

I agree she really is fantastic! And she provides the most humour out of everyone on the street imo, she makes the show for me.

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:39 AM

Katherine is a good actress tbh Alison King is my favourite as I loved her in Dream Team too and i'm enjoying Michelle Keegan's performance as Tina:).

I feel sorry about the baby thing for her but IMO the character has became too much panto like.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:40 AM
I wonder what will happen with the factory? Will it be Underworld ever again?

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:41 AM
I agree she really is fantastic! And she provides the most humour out of everyone on the street imo, she makes the show for me.

Yep totally! I could see her being my best friend sort of thing, I adore her <3

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Katherine is a good actress tbh Alison King is my favourite as I loved her in Dream Team too and i'm enjoying Michelle Keegan's performance as Tina:).

I feel sorry about the baby thing for her but IMO the character has became too much panto like.

I used to love Tina but I've found her relationship and engagement with Jason ridiculous tbh. Michelle is a good actress but the writing team need to sort that character out.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:45 AM
I used to love Tina but I've found her relationship and engagement with Jason ridiculous tbh. Michelle is a good actress but the writing team need to sort that character out.

Her new boyfriend's name apparently begins with 'G' ;)

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:48 AM

I want Tina back with David.. don't think that will happen now:(.

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Her new boyfriend's name apparently begins with 'G' ;)

Oh dear god not Graham? :hugesmile:

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:51 AM

Gary I would assume. Which should be great, he's hot for a ginger and I like the character LOL.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:52 AM

The one and only..
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/antparker/35chid3.png

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Grahams ace :D

MissKittyFantastico
Gary I would assume. Which should be great, he's hot for a ginger and I like the character LOL.

Hasn't he gone into the army now though? I know he could come back like but I read the Windasses might be written out anyway?

Scarlett.

Gary has a good storyline coming up, to do with the army :]

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:54 AM
The one and only..
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/antparker/35chid3.png

:joker:

I love Graham, he's such a prize plonker but he's hilarious!

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Does that mean David will end up going out with Rosie then since Grahame was meant to have been obsessed with her?:shocked:.

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Hasn't he gone into the army now though? I know he could come back like but I read the Windasses might be written out anyway?

oh yeahhhh. Pity, he was the only bit of eye candy left on the street. Oh I suppose the new Nick ain't bad. That guy who took over the factory for awhile was hot too :(

dear god Graham and Tina that will be interesting.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
:joker:

I love Graham, he's such a prize plonker but he's hilarious!

lol yeah, I'm glad Kim Crowther brought him back, he seemed a weirdo when he first came into it, kind of intimidating :p

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Does that mean David will end up going out with Rosie then since Grahame was meant to have been obsessed with her?:shocked:.

Hope so. Let them run off together. Rosie is a right annoying tit (literally)

bbfan1991
Graham is hilarious:D, he needs more storylines.. Craig Gazey has the potential to be a fututre Corrie legend, not bad for a 26 year old:). Love the David/Grahame partnership too it's just natural and works since the pair are pals in RL too:joker:.

MrGaryy

that would be the ULTIMATE pairing but it would never happen because they've like known each other since they were kids.

and yay Chewy, another to look forward too.

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Graham is hilarious:D, he needs more storylines.. Craig Gazey has the potential to be a fututre Corrie legend, not bad for a 26 year old:). Love the David/Grahame partnership too it's just natural and works since the pair are pals in RL too:joker:.

He's 26? Thought he was much younger

Scarlett.

lol yeah, Craig even did a sketch on ITV.com in drag xD

anywho, I'm going to bed now, night all!

Kerry
that would be the ULTIMATE pairing but it would never happen because they've like known each other since they were kids.

and yay Chewy, another to look forward too.

Weren't they born on the same day?

Kerry
06-04-2010, 01:58 AM
'night Chewy :)

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:58 AM
oh yeahhhh. Pity, he was the only bit of eye candy left on the street. Oh I suppose the new Nick ain't bad. That guy who took over the factory for awhile was hot too :(

dear god Graham and Tina that will be interesting.

Don't you find it funny how much older Nick appears now though lol. How old was he when he left? Because the guy playing him now looks about 40 :laugh:

Noone fanciable on the street at all now, I used to love Liam :(

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Hope so. Let them run off together. Rosie is a right annoying tit (literally)

Haha she's an annoying bint alright! I don't rate her as an actress at all either, Rosie has always had the most potential, I'm excited about her getting a meaty storyline (or should that be fishy :laugh:)

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Night Chewy:).

What I don't get is when Tina was brought in she was described as a bad girl who would push David's buttons and they would cause all sorts of trouble.. she's just a fiery but lovely babe with lots of problems to deal with;).

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Haha she's an annoying bint alright! I don't rate her as an actress at all either, Rosie has always had the most potential, I'm excited about her getting a meaty storyline (or should that be fishy :laugh:)

Rosie helps support Sophie through the lesbian storyline:).

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Don't you find it funny how much older Nick appears now though lol. How old was he when he left? Because the guy playing him now looks about 40 :laugh:

Noone fanciable on the street at all now, I used to love Liam :(

I know! Liam was the last really hottie on the street.

and yeah he does look older than his character. It's so sad about the original actor :(

Kerry
06-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Did something happen to the last Nick? :conf:

Kerry
06-04-2010, 02:04 AM

I'm sick of seeing her melons

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 02:05 AM
I know! Liam was the last really hottie on the street.

and yeah he does look older than his character. It's so sad about the original actor :(

What happened to him?

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm sick of seeing her melons

She's going to be the next Katie Price though! :hugesmile:

Kerry
06-04-2010, 02:06 AM
She's going to be the next Katie Price though! :hugesmile:

Sick of hers too :joker:

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 02:09 AM
What happened to him?

He has really bad anorexia I heard and so can't be brought back as he looks so drastically thin. :/

bbfan1991
06-04-2010, 02:11 AM
I liked Paul Connor:D, shame he was killed off:(.

Kerry
He has really bad anorexia I heard and so can't be brought back as he looks so drastically thin. :/

:(

Kerry
I liked Paul Connor:D, shame he was killed off:(.

They are a tragic family eh?!

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 02:12 AM

Oh that's terrible, poor guy :( He was really fit too, maybe he's always had body image issues and they came to the front when his fame dropped or something :(

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
ITV.com havent denied this, which means it is probably true :D

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:13 PM
omg i just read who died!!!

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:14 PM
omg i just read who died!!!
O_O

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Mahoosive Possible Spoiler

When Maria returns to the Street in May 2010 she is later kidnapped and held hostage by Tony who has escaped prison, in the factory. Tony later threatens her with a gun asking her to forgive him and take him back but when she refuses he becomes mad. Carla walks into the factory at that moment and Tony shoots her; as Maria is helping the wounded Carla, Tony says he wants to end this mess and shoots himself in the head.

BB_Eye
06-04-2010, 03:16 PM
God, I hope it's gonna be Maria.

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:16 PM
O_O

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Ik!!!

:O

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I hope it's not true :bawling:

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Where did you hear it?

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm not gonna say just yet, because Im gonna look like a complete plonker if it's wrong xD

So :tongue: I'll tell you where I read it if it's true

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Mahoosive Possible Spoiler

When Maria returns to the Street in May 2010 she is later kidnapped and held hostage by Tony who has escaped prison, in the factory. Tony later threatens her with a gun asking her to forgive him and take him back but when she refuses he becomes mad. Carla walks into the factory at that moment and Tony shoots her; as Maria is helping the wounded Carla, Tony says he wants to end this mess and shoots himself in the head.

It doesn't say that Carla dies though, only that she's wounded? God I hope they don't kill of Carla, she's brilliant :(

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:23 PM
It doesn't say that Carla dies though, only that she's wounded? God I hope they don't kill of Carla, she's brilliant :(

Ik, but it doesnt say who else dies though :s

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:24 PM
I still think someone else could die, Carla could be a red herring

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Ik, but it doesnt say who else dies though :s

Arggh see this is why I don't usually look at spoilers and stuff like that :laugh:

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Well then you shouldn't have clicked it :nono:

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:25 PM
I still think someone else could die, Carla could be a red herring

I hope so

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I hope so

Also, the place burns down...so how would that happen if Tony shot himself? I mean like just after shooting Carla xD

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Well then you shouldn't have clicked it :nono:

I couldn't help myself :bawling:

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I couldn't help myself :bawling:

It hasnt been confimed yet, so who knows? :p

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Also, the place burns down...so how would that happen if Tony shot himself? I mean like just after shooting Carla xD

I think he'd shoot her, burn it down then kill himself

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:30 PM
It hasnt been confimed yet, so who knows? :p

I doubt ITV will confirm anything anyway..they'll keep us guessing! Maybe put false leaks out to throw us off the scent!

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:32 PM
I think he'd shoot her, burn it down then kill himself Maybe, but still, it sounds like Maria would have time to get Carla out, and the article says two people are carried out in bodybags

I doubt ITV will confirm anything anyway..they'll keep us guessing! Maybe put false leaks out to throw us off the scent!
Maybez

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Maybe, but still, it sounds like Maria would have time to get Carla out, and the article says two people are carried out in bodybags

Well idk then, stop finding faults in my possible leak :bawling:

and she could get Carla out, but then go back in thinking tony is alive :O

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Well idk then, stop finding faults in my possible leak :bawling:

and she could get Carla out, but then go back in thinking tony is alive :O

Possibly >:] and lets not forget Becky, Roy, and Hayley will be in there too :p

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Possibly >:] and lets not forget Becky, Roy, and Hayley will be in there too :p

Lets hope Roy tries to be a hero, and dies in the progress :hugesmile: Dont forget, he's 60+ he needs to retire

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Lets hope Roy tries to be a hero, and dies in the progress :hugesmile: Dont forget, he's 60+ he needs to retire

lmao xD

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
And lol at how many spoilers are on this page

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Noooooooooo Smithy leave Roy alone!!

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
No, Im sorry but he has to go, I'm sick of hearing about trains and his stupidly boring opinion on everything.
He has too go!

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:50 PM
No both he and Hayley need to stay, they're adorable!!

Smithy
06-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Hayley is brilliant, although she needs a bigger wig.
Roy has to go, it would give Hayley a big storyline, and we'd get rid of that moaner

Scarlett.
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Roy wont be leaving anyway, him and Hayley will be getting married :3

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Hayley is brilliant, although she needs a bigger wig.

Aww nah I love them, and like Chewy said they meant to be getting married so :p

Die Maria die!! :wavey:

Smithy
06-04-2010, 04:03 PM
That's just a rumour, and i don't even think they're that far ahead in scriptwriting, they only write 6 months ahead.
So die Roy die!

How can you hate Maria so much, she's lovely and an amazing actress

Beastie
06-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Get Tony and Carla out.

Keep the originals.

It is like Gangster's Paradise with Tony and we have already got an Eastenders..

MissKittyFantastico
06-04-2010, 04:13 PM
That's just a rumour, and i don't even think they're that far ahead in scriptwriting, they only write 6 months ahead.
So die Roy die!

How can you hate Maria so much, she's lovely and an amazing actress

I don't hate her lol, I just don't rate her that much and don't see her as having much of a future going forward (storyline wise) tbh :/

Smithy
06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
:O

I heard she's gonna get it on with Nick Tilsly though.

MrGaryy
06-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I heard Natasha was getting with Nick?

Stacey.
06-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Natasha and Nick :love: they would be perfect together

Smithy
06-04-2010, 07:04 PM
I heard Natasha was getting with Nick?

Oh, haha maybe.

Coronation Street star Rachel Leskovac has revealed her alter ego's latest storyline.

Leskovac, whose Natasha character works in the soap's salon, hinted at a romance with Nick Tilsley (Ben Price).

She told TV Times: "She is amused by Graeme and she isn't offended by his come-on - he's harmless, isn't he?

"But she has her eye on Nick Tilsley. She knows how to pick them, doesn't she?"

The actress added of her real-life plans for the Easter weekend: "My little girl will be turning 3 at Easter so we'll be having a party for her and eating lots of chocolate."

Scarlett.
16-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I heard this will be filmed over the next few days >:]

\PJ/
16-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Audrey roberts is a hair dresser and she still has some perm wig bush from the
80's?!?!!? :s

Scarlett.
16-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Audrey roberts is a hair dresser and she still has some perm wig bush from the
80's?!?!!? :s

lmfao, truleh

bbfan1991
16-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Natasha is a pointless character:(.. I do like her so far most of her plots have been romance wise would like something else to explore what the character is like etc.

tongueflap
30-03-2011, 11:06 PM
I guess Carla doesn't have to worry about paying for the factory's new roof.

Scarlett.
30-03-2011, 11:11 PM
lol this brings back memories xD are you from Canada btw? I hear it's just aired over there

MTVN
30-03-2011, 11:14 PM
I actually felt really sorry for Tony when he just trudged back into the burning building and didnt get to kill Carla :laugh:

Scarlett.
30-03-2011, 11:15 PM
He was a fantastic character, and Gray was a good actor

tongueflap
31-03-2011, 04:52 AM
lol this brings back memories xD are you from Canada btw? I hear it's just aired over there

Nope--Michigan:xyxwave:

Scarlett.
31-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Ah right lol