PDA

View Full Version : Kacey Ainsworth (Little Mo Slater) hints at return to Eastenders?

bbfan1991
09-04-2010, 04:33 PM
KACEY Ainsworth has hinted that her days on EastEnders may not be over - especially with Kat and Alfie coming back.
The former soap star, who played timid Little Mo, said she wouldn't rule out a return to Walford.

The 39-year-old told TV Biz: "I'd never say never. I love the fact that people like what I did when I was there."

As Little Mo ... Kacey with Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick)And she thinks Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie's comeback as Kat and Alfie Moon is going to be great for the BBC1 soap.

Kacey, who is going to join the cast of a West End show later this year, said: "I think it's great they are coming back. I don't know what the writers have got planned for them but it's always nice to see old faces back on the show.

"I made great friends there and if I return it would be lovely to see them."

When asked if her character would be back to stir things up for Alfie - who Little Mo used to involved with - Kacey coyly said: "That's classified information! I can't say any of that. But the bosses know what they are doing."

And she revealed that she was asked by chiefs to make an appearance in February's live 25th anniversary episode, but couldn't do it because she was on holiday.

Kacey added: "It would have been great. I wanted to support my close friend Jake Wood (Max Branning) and the others."

Meanwhile, the actress - who says she's still hooked on watching the soap - reckons that Barbara Windsor won't be away for long when she exits the show later this year.

Kacey said: "Barbara's going to go back isn't she. I think they will write a really good exit storyline, give her a rest and then she'll go back in again.

"Of course she will. It's not the same without her. She's so lovely and supportive to work with."

Yes please!:):D, want to see my favourite Eastenders family the Slaters rebuilt again and back at the centre of attention.

MrGaryy
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
I definitely think she'll be back within the next two years.

Patrick
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Never really liked her but its always nice to see old faces return.

Jords
09-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I love the Slater sisters, would be nice to see some of them return!