PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale character accused of child abuse?

bbfan1991
15-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Emmerdale's Nicola De Souza is to find herself accused of child abuse in a forthcoming storyline, a report has claimed.

The new mum - played by actress Nicola Wheeler - faces having her baby daughter Angelica taken away by social services following a row over Viv Hope's (Deena Payne) toddler Cathy, according to The Sun.

It is thought that the controversy begins when Nicola sees Cathy biting Angelica. In an attempt to teach the child a lesson, Nicola is expected to gently bite Cathy back, prompting Viv to call police when she finds out.

In later scenes, Nicola's situation looks grim as she is arrested and social services become involved in the matter.

An Emmerdale source said: "Nicola is furious with herself when she realises what she's done. That split-second decision could mean losing her daughter as Angelica could be taken into care.

"Angelica is her whole world. When it occurs to her that social services could get involved, she's horrified. It's a really tense time for Nicola - being labelled a child abuser is her worst nightmare."

Awww poor Nicola:(.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I find it funny since Viv has come back from Jail she hasent been seen with her kids once. But with Nicola shes always aroudn for her child..... Viv should be the one being question by social services. I like Nicola... poor cow.

But tbh the storyline sounds a bit crap

Kerry
15-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Saw it earlier and I think it's crap too. Nicola is a cow but she wouldn't harm a child. Be a mean bitch yes......

Nothing will come of it

Kerry
15-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Hhhmmmmm how will Charity get away with this 'date' tomorrow? The plot thickens.....

Cain will probably turn up and growl :joker: