PDA

View Full Version : Noirin After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed

iRyan
18-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

BrooklynFan
18-04-2010, 06:24 AM
I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.

iRyan
18-04-2010, 06:29 AM
I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.

She tried talking to him multiple times and she did apologize but he just went about and continously said "it's all good". Her ex boyfriend who she loves walks into the house, what is she going to do, ignore him? Siavash and Noirin's fling lasted a week, Noirin and Isaac have 3 years of history. It was an obvious choice. I think she got too much flack, and if it were a guy that did that, everyone would be like "oh yeah get in there". But when a girl does stuff like that it somehow makes her a slut or a *****. Double standards...

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Oh, couldnt stand the woman :bored:

ILoveTRW
18-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Noirin <33333333

Jords
18-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Noirin :yuk:

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom. :rolleyes:

Raph
18-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Noirin did go after so many guys, and mis-lead them.
Katia stuck to only Jonas so that was still OK, didn't judge her,
but Noirin was just playing around with the guys, which wasn't the right thing to do, no matter what sex! :cool:

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom. :rolleyes:

Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!

setanta
18-04-2010, 10:17 AM
It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!

Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!

they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too. :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.

Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:21 AM
they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too. :hugesmile:

Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!

setanta
18-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!

No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:24 AM
No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.

I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!

setanta
18-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!

She didn't make matters any better for herself, hopping from one man to another. I knew she was bad news from the start. Even know people who've met her in real life - she comes from around my area - and by all accounts she's a moron in real life.

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!

It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:33 AM
It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!

She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!

setanta
18-04-2010, 10:34 AM
She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!

Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.

The blokes concerned were just looking for a leg-over - so they were no better than her. Those villifying her, in fairness, should also villify them. Anything less - is a double-standard!

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 10:44 AM

yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac. :conf:
Then she finished it or something?

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 10:49 AM
yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac. :conf:
Then she finished it or something?

ffs Stacey - he tried to get her drunk in order to get his wicked way with her - that makes him far from innocent in my book - and I will avoid using the words that suitably describe a man that does that - for the sake of peace and harmony! Not to mention the fact that he was a decade older than her - that makes it even worse!

As for her and Isaac - that was between them - I thought he dumped her - but no matter - that was their business!

Patrick
18-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Well Ryan,

That Eviction IMO at the time was one of the most nervous evictions for BB Fans tbh.
I remember when we all got the news Noirin and Marcus were up, we knew Marcus would be going.

The Noirin Fans were so positive she was staying.
The Marcus Fans were voting like crazy to get her out.

Finally it all came to an epic end when Davina said Noirin.

However I do agree 100% with you about Isaac, he was such a nice lad and was being really cool to everyone and they just blanked him out and went on eating their chips and bitching.

So rude.

He was such a legend.

Im glad you like Charlie too, hes such a cool guy and VERY funny same goes with Marcus IMO one of them should of won.

Alot of people on here hate Charlie but its good you see him for the brilliant HM he was.

Theres a moment (I dont think you seen it yet) were Lisa and David are sleeping & Charlie runs in with a pot and bangs it and shouts somthing LOL

And Lisa completely ***** herself :joker:

'Conor
18-04-2010, 12:46 PM
i loved Noirin :) if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10

BrooklynFan
18-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Well I blame big Brother for putting Isaac into the house, he ruined the whole Noirin storyline.
She wouldnt have gone that Friday if Isaac hadnt been put in. She sealed her fate by cutting herself off from her friends. she left the house friendless.

ILoveTRW
18-04-2010, 01:42 PM
I remember when we all got the news Noirin and Marcus were up, we knew Marcus would be going.

The Noirin Fans were so positive she was staying.
The Marcus Fans were voting like crazy to get her out.

Finally it all came to an epic end when Davina said Noirin.

Thats not how it went down at all, it was always all most 50/50 between them. Marcus odds of staying were always higher than Noirin's throughout the week.
It really pisses me off that you would say that.
And there has always been more Marcus fans than Noirin fans on this forum anyway.

ILoveTRW
18-04-2010, 01:43 PM
i loved Noirin :) if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10

exactly and in her last 2 weeks she got 95% of the air time

BB_Eye
18-04-2010, 01:49 PM

She made the series a dud for me while she was there. She got a lot of special treatment and her constant touchy feely scenes with Sree/Marcus/Isaac/Tom were boring and had a tendency to take up the bulk of the HL shows.

Beastie
18-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Noirin was dull. Seawash was dull.
Sophie was dull. Kris was dull.

The dullest of dull "fake" romances in Big Brother ever!

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Sophie was dull.
The dullest of dull "fake" romances in Big Brother ever!

:nono: Sophie was bright!!!
she made me happy :D

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:14 PM
thbeast could not take that sophie won she was not dull marcus was dull

MrGaryy
18-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry I can only laugh at Charlie being labelled 'genuine'.

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:21 PM
charlie was genuine

MrGaryy
18-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Genuinely a game playing, lying, manipulative cvnt maybe.

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:25 PM
i think he acted spoilt and annoying i didnt like him much but his bubly personality was genuine

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Im dont think he was genuine really.
he overracted some things way too much.
and made a drama of everything he possibly could. :bored:

Patrick
18-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Thats not how it went down at all, it was always all most 50/50 between them. Marcus odds of staying were always higher than Noirin's throughout the week.
It really pisses me off that you would say that.
And there has always been more Marcus fans than Noirin fans on this forum anyway.

I remember the odds kept changing, I ment at the very start Marcus was hated and Noirin did have alot of fans like yourself on and off the forum and I remember discussing with a few FMs on here such as Bradley,Jack and AhmedFan about Marcus going but then as you said it kept changing throughout the week.

I remember having an argument with you during that week about Noirin and Marcus LOL :p

It was one of the most intense evictions, because when it came to the Friday no one knew who was going, in the end they were both equally hated so it was hard to call, wasnt it.

officialleafan
18-04-2010, 02:43 PM

What you have said was basically what us Noirin fans said during this week; the housemates did turn against her, but to be honest, it was only a matter of time. I think Lisa's crew had it in for Noirin for a while, simply because Noirin didn't join their camp. I really felt for Noirin, when she was crying in the diary room because she felt lonely, it was one of the saddest BB moments i've ever seen. Imagine being in there and not knowing who to talk to, not being able to hang around with people because they're always leeching over you. It was so unfair, and in my eyes, i'm glad they sent Isaac in, i'm glad they put him in for her last days, because she would've spent her final days in the house quite lonely, because Bea, Marcus, Halfwit, Siavash and all the others were turning on her slowly as the week went on.

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:46 PM
I remember the odds kept changing, I ment at the very start Marcus was hated and Noirin did have alot of fans like yourself on and off the forum and I remember discussing with a few FMs on here such as Bradley,Jack and AhmedFan about Marcus going but then as you said it kept changing throughout the week.

I remember having an argument with you during that week about Noirin and Marcus LOL :p

It was one of the most intense evictions, because when it came to the Friday no one knew who was going, in the end they were both equally hated so it was hard to call, wasnt it.

dont forget the poll on this website had it 50% and 50% on the day of the eviction as i remember

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:48 PM
noirin :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Marcus :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i didnt like either of them but marucs is my all time most hated housemate ever

BB_Eye
18-04-2010, 02:50 PM

Yes OP, can you clarify what was so 'genuine' about Charlie?

BigBrotherfan4ever
18-04-2010, 02:51 PM
noirin :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Marcus :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i didnt like either of them but marucs is my all time most hated housemate ever

I feel the same about Marcus, as you do, that why will never watch BB10 again, the guy made my skin crawl:devil:

Vicky.
18-04-2010, 02:54 PM

This :laugh:

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 02:54 PM
says a marcus fan :laugh2:
or wait charlie beat marcus :laugh2:

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 03:13 PM

One of the fakest hms ever! Vile person!

Raph
18-04-2010, 03:15 PM

agreed. Siavash was really fake as well though. Hopefully BB11 won't be full of too many fame hopefulls! Oh and Julia, you get my PM? :)

Raph
18-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll read through this thread and see what I missed! :cool:

Shasown
18-04-2010, 03:39 PM
charlie was genuine

At the time of the series you were....... 12? What an excellent judge of someones character.

I just hope your mum doesnt allow you out on dark nights by yourself, for your own safety.

iRyan
18-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Maybe I haven't seen enough of the season yet, but right now to me I don't see how he is remotely vile or coniving.

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Maybe I haven't seen enough of the season yet, but right now to me I don't see how he is remotely vile or coniving.

You haven't! :hugesmile:

BBitterLemons
18-04-2010, 06:21 PM
I think Noirin got the treatment any ''attractive'' female housemate would receive.

However, she was a raving *****. I don't think an Amsterdam madam could be anymore loose than her.

WOMBAI
18-04-2010, 07:08 PM
I think Noirin got the treatment any ''attractive'' female housemate would receive.

However, she was a raving *****. I don't think an Amsterdam madam could be anymore loose than her.

What crap! She didn't sleep with anyone! :xyxwave:

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 07:10 PM
lmfao at when Sophie said she slept with Kris :laugh:
i actually thought she was serious.

Beastie
18-04-2010, 07:14 PM

There was that spoof of Kris bumming Sophie in the Diary Room. However Kris bummed Karly in a hotel room while Kenneth and Sophie were still in the BB house :nono:

Did Saffia and Noirin get bummed by Kris too?

Tom4784
18-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I despised BB10, I think it was probably the worst one and that's including BB4.

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 07:17 PM
There was that spoof of Kris bumming Sophie in the Diary Room. However Kris bummed Karly in a hotel room while Kenneth and Sophie were still in the BB house :nono:

Did Saffia and Noirin get bummed by Kris too?

i couldnt stand Kris!
he kept picking on Freddie too; him and his little gang. :bored:
Karly and Kenneth were cool!
and Sophies amazing! :D

wouldnt surprise me if Noirin did.
she wouldnt mind, as long as she got the attention. :bored:

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 07:17 PM
ohh my smilies :(
theyre failing

Beastie
18-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I despised BB10, I think it was probably the worst one and that's including BB4.

Agree with you there Dezzy! BB10 had one of the most epic 1st weeks though but it was the most unlikeable bunch of people I have ever come across. Stupid block voting and stupid chav scum ruling the roost :nono:

Beastie
18-04-2010, 07:25 PM
i couldnt stand Kris!
he kept picking on Freddie too; him and his little gang. :bored:
Karly and Kenneth were cool!
and Sophies amazing! :D

wouldnt surprise me if Noirin did.
she wouldnt mind, as long as she got the attention. :bored:

Kenneth was one of the few housemates I didn't mind. Yes unfortunately we saw a bit of his "slimeball side". However his gf Karly was shagging Kris behind his back :nono: Karly USING him for his money!!
Kenneth had potential. He was intelligent and he seemed to get along with Freddie. He should have come in the beginning, much better than Karly.. lol
Also I probs would have swapped Issac for Noirin in desperate measures..

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Kenneth was one of the few housemates I didn't mind. Yes unfortunately we saw a bit of his "slimeball side". However his gf Karly was shagging Kris behind his back :nono: Karly USING him for his money!!
Kenneth had potential. He was intelligent and he seemed to get along with Freddie. He should have come in the beginning, much better than Karly.. lol
Also I probs would have swapped Issac for Noirin in desperate measures..

:shocked: i didnt know about that.
Karly was ok i thought, but i hated it when she was mean to Freddie, and siding with Lisa. :bored:
oh yes! Isaac was great, for the small while we saw him!
Noirin was just.. ew.

Beastie
18-04-2010, 07:56 PM
:shocked: i didnt know about that.
Karly was ok i thought, but i hated it when she was mean to Freddie, and siding with Lisa. :bored:
oh yes! Isaac was great, for the small while we saw him!
Noirin was just.. ew.

Lol and omg Tom.. I loved it before he left the house.. he gave his little speech to the housemates. He said he wanted Roddy to win and he upset Sophie by something he said? He should not have walked. How stupid.

Beastie
18-04-2010, 07:56 PM
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/hounslowchron/jul2009/2/8/hou-marcusnoirin-dynamic-image-1-532429760.jpg

MeMyselfAndI
18-04-2010, 08:03 PM

same

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Lol and omg Tom.. I loved it before he left the house.. he gave his little speech to the housemates. He said he wanted Roddy to win and he upset Sophie by something he said? He should not have walked. How stupid.

ugh, i hated Tom!!!
i was pleased he walked :D

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 08:05 PM
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/hounslowchron/jul2009/2/8/hou-marcusnoirin-dynamic-image-1-532429760.jpg

:nono: this sort of behaviour was leading Marcus on.

Jordan.
18-04-2010, 08:06 PM

Ahhh the memories :)

MeMyselfAndI
tom called sophie fat and boring of course he upset her!

setanta

Yeah, she left all of that for after she came out of the house.

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 08:08 PM
tom called sophie fat and boring of course he upset her!

yeah, i actually remember that now!
Shes far from fat! even though she did put on some weight in house, it wasnt noticable.
and she was fun :D that is why she won!

Beastie
18-04-2010, 08:08 PM

Classy lady..

and Classy man for Kris doing that too!

However Noirin is not as bad as Kris.

Stacey.
18-04-2010, 08:09 PM

:laugh:

setanta
18-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Classy lady..

and Classy man for Kris doing that too!

However Noirin is not as bad as Kris.

Eh, yeah he is. Two morons.

Raph
18-04-2010, 08:12 PM

agreed. :thumbs:

Jordan.
18-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Tom warned Sophie about Kris before he left?
I remember him saying to her that if Kris is waiting when she gets out its for all the wrong reasons (mag deals) so didnt he help Sophie? :p

iRyan
18-04-2010, 09:45 PM

Wait, what? I thought she WAS serious....she lied?

Jordan.
18-04-2010, 09:52 PM

She said it so that Noirin would tell her what happened with her and Siavash :p

BBitterLemons
19-04-2010, 06:13 AM

What crap? Oh shut up.

OBVIOUSLY she didn't have sex in the house. Her antics give a clear indication of her person.

A *****.

end of story.

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 06:40 AM

:hugesmile: she pretended she had, just to get Noirin to tell her what she was going to tell her. lol.

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 07:59 AM
What crap? Oh shut up.

OBVIOUSLY she didn't have sex in the house. Her antics give a clear indication of her person.

A *****.

end of story.

If she was a ***** - so were Marcus and Siavash - or do you only apply that to women who are less than angelic! Why don't you just keep your double-standards to yourself and button it! :hugesmile:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I liked Noirin actually, people were calling her a slut when she kissed 1 person in the house. She's a beautiful girl and alot of the men fell for her, I dont see why she should be blamed for that!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I liked Noirin actually, people were calling her a slut when she kissed 1 person in the house. She's a beautiful girl and alot of the men fell for her, I dont see why she should be blamed for that!

Wonder which unlucky bb girl will be targeted and labelled as a ***** this year! :sleep:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Wonder which unlucky bb girl will be targeted and labelled as a ***** this year! :sleep:

I know yeah! I have no doubt that there will be atleast one though probably more

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 03:38 PM
I know yeah! I have no doubt that there will be atleast one though probably more

yeah, because theres always one that is one :hugesmile:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 03:39 PM

a *****? a ***** means you sleep around, and Noirin slept with no one on the show

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 03:41 PM
a *****? a ***** means you sleep around, and Noirin slept with no one on the show

she did after though. :nono:
she played with the men in that house!
she lead them all on! All 5 of them!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 03:45 PM

Oh Stacey - please stop treating grown men like gullible, helpless little schoolboys! They are responsible for their actions - blaming the woman all the time is pathetic - and as a female - that will backfire on you one day!

They all flirted - why, in your book, is that ok for men - but not for women! I am really fed-up with this nonsense now - they were all as bad as each other.

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 03:46 PM

She flirted with them, so what? she was single.

And how do you know who she slept with afterwards?

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Oh Stacey - please stop treating grown men like gullible, helpless little schoolboys! They are responsible for their actions - blaming the woman all the time is pathetic - and as a female - that will backfire on you one day!

They all flirted - why, in your book, is that ok for men - but not for women! I am really fed-up with this nonsense now - they were all as bad as each other.

No, but they all really liked Noirin. every one of them that she lead on. especially Sree at the start. then, when she had enough, she just told him to 'leave her alone'. :shrug:
She was a bitch to be honest.
she thought she could have anyone, just mess them around, and it wouldnt matter. she thought she so perfect.

The boys only flirted with her, because she was showing them some interest back! if she had been straight with them about her feelings from the start, Im sure they wouldnt have carried on as much as they did.

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 03:53 PM
No, but they all really liked Noirin. every one of them that she lead on. especially Sree at the start. then, when she had enough, she just told him to 'leave her alone'. :shrug:
she thought she could have anyone, just mess them around, and it wouldnt matter. she thought she so perfect.

The boys only flirted with her, because she was showing them some interest back! if she had been straight with them about her feelings from the start, Im sure they wouldnt have carried on as much as they did.

She never even flirted with Sree, she was just being nice to him, she only told him to leave her alone when he wouldn't take no for an answer!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 03:54 PM

There have been bigger man *****s on the show - including Marcus, Chris, Siavash, Ziggy, Charlie - and they are just off the top of my head!

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 03:57 PM
She never even flirted with Sree, she was just being nice to him, she only told him to leave her alone when he wouldn't take no for an answer!

when he was hugging her, and flirting with her - she never exactly told him she didnt like it. she just let it happen.
she let him do that, just when it suited her! she thought everything revolved around herself.

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 03:58 PM
There have been bigger man *****s on the show - including Marcus, Chris, Siavash, Ziggy, Charlie - and they are just off the top of my head!

i dont really think that Siavash was.
and didnt like any of the others! :spin:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 03:58 PM
when he was hugging her, and flirting with her - she never exactly told him she didnt like it. she just let it happen.
she let him do that, just when it suited her! she thought everything revolved around herself.

If she had said that she would have called a heartless bitch, she was doomed no matter what she did!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 03:59 PM

Shree was a nuisance - I am surprised she didn't tell him to piss off sooner - she was just trying to be friendly - if she is friendly she is a *****, if she tells it to him straight - she is a bitch - she can't win in your eyes, can she?

To follow you own adivce - don't be friendly to any boys you meet - as that may make others who think like you - call you names! Don't ever have fun or a laugh with members of the opposite sex - in case they like you and take it the wrong way - it will be all your fault - as they are not responsible for their actions! :joker:

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:02 PM
i dont really think that Siavash was.
and didnt like any of the others! :spin:

Siavash had a long-term girlfriend - he had no business liking or flirting with anyone on the show! Look at the names you called Katia for doing the same with Jonas because she had had a boyfriend for just a month! You do apply double-standards - and it isn't fair!

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Shree was a nuisance - I am surprised she didn't tell him to piss off sooner - she was just trying to be friendly - if she is friendly she is a *****, if she tells it to him straight - she is a bitch - she can't win in your eyes, can she?

To follow you own adivce - don't be friendly to any boys you meet - as that may make others who think like you - call you names! Don't ever have fun or a laugh with members of the opposite sex - in case they like you and take it the wrong way - it will be all your fault - as they are not responsible for their actions! :joker:

Sree just really liked her though. he didnt do anything wrong.
He got bullied, just as Freddie did, by the 'gang'.
i wouldnt have said she was a bitch for being straight with him.
because then it wouldnt have gave him the wrong idea about how she felt.
but by the way she was acting, she gave him the wrong idea.
i thought she was interested in him, until she suddenly told him to back-off after leading him on. :conf:

She was more than friendly though!!!
i dont see why she was letting him act that way to her, if she didnt like it.
she didnt put him straight.

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Siavash had a long-term girlfriend - he had no business liking or flirting with anyone on the show! Look at the names you called Katia for doing the same with Jonas because she had had a boyfriend for just a month! You do apply double-standards - and it isn't fair!

i never ever saw Siavash flirting with anyone on the show. :conf:
Katia kept changing her mind about Jonas though...
saying she wanted him, then she didnt.
she played around with him, and thats not fair.
Jonas` last line he got in was great :D 'Too late baby'

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 04:10 PM
i thought she was interested in him, until she suddenly told him to back-off after leading him on. :conf:

She did put him straight though! God I was blue in the face from having this argument during BB10, she said she only liked him as a friend numerous times before she eventually snapped because he wouldn't hear what she was saying!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:14 PM

It was the big brother house - not a kindergarden! She is not responsible for Sree's inadequacies - and as it later transpired - he had his own psychological issues - he should never have gone in the house in the first place!

I repeat - they all flirted - why is it alright for the guys and not the gals - please answer that question!

Somewhere on this site are naked pictures of Sophie showing all she's got - makes her a bigger ***** in my book - but you always go on about how wonderful she is! You have some strange views!

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:15 PM
She did put him straight though! God I was blue in the face from having this argument during BB10, she said she only liked him as a friend numerous times before she eventually snapped because he wouldn't hear what she was saying!

after all the flirting yes. And its a bit too late then.
after him thinking she liked him, was he just supposed to have to accept that, then?
she did lead him on, thats why he found it so hard to accept.

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:16 PM
i never ever saw Siavash flirting with anyone on the show. :conf:
Katia kept changing her mind about Jonas though...
saying she wanted him, then she didnt.
she played around with him, and thats not fair.
Jonas` last line he got in was great :D 'Too late baby'

What - he was snogging Noirin under the duvet! What show were you watching! :joker:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 04:17 PM
after all the flirting yes. And its a bit too late then.
after him thinking she liked him, was he just supposed to have to accept that, then?
she did lead him on, thats why he found it so hard to accept.

But she didn't at all! She never ever flirted with Sree, she did with some of the others but not Sree. She was being nice to him but she definitely wasn't flirting! and btw she never went around hugging or touching him it was always the other way around and she always looked very uncomfortable when he did that

Beastie
19-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I suppose Noirin did not deserve all the hatred she got. She did say to people she didn't fancy anyone but she liked Siavash and them 2 getting together was so random. Could not even spot that from a mile off. However Noirin did give the men mixed signals BUT some of the men were stupid and it is like that in real life.. as soon as a girl smiles or friendly with a boy.. the boy thinks "yeah I am in there". Noirin did admit in her VT though about playing with boys.. well actually can't exactly recall what words she said. I agreed that she knew what she was doing, her attractiveness flawting the boys and wrapping the boys around her little finger but then again like I said some of the boys were dumb. Sree got depressed but he wasn't stable enough from the start.

If there was a *****.. it would be Sophie and Kris from bb11. They jumped straight in for each other.. in the pool, snogging and all sorts. They both in their minds had "magazine deal" straight from the start :nono:. They BOTH knew what they were doing. Whereas Noirin actually had a conversation with Sree, Marcus, etc..

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:22 PM
It was the big brother house - not a kindergarden! She is not responsible for Sree's inadequacies - and as it later transpired - he had his own psychological issues - he should never have gone in the house in the first place!

I repeat - they all flirted - why is it alright for the guys and not the gals - please answer that question!

Somewhere on this site are naked pictures of Sophie showing all she's got - makes her a bigger ***** in my book - but you always go on about how wonderful she is! You have some strange views!

he was great!! he just really liked Noirin. she called him a stalker though? :conf:
Its fine to flirt, its the way in which Noirin did it. she was on/off with all them boys. not knowing which one she wanted... she expected anyone to be with her, just when she wants them to - and when she is ready. :|
yeah, i know. still Sophie didnt do anything... she really liked Kris - that was all.
she was fun, entertaining and a lovely person.
who cares if she was 'thick' or whatever. She wasnt acting it, its the way she was.

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:23 PM
What - he was snogging Noirin under the duvet! What show were you watching! :joker:

oh, i never saw any of that!
i guess that was wrong of him then.

Beastie
19-04-2010, 04:23 PM
he was great!! he just really liked Noirin. she called him a stalker though? :conf:
Its fine to flirt, its the way in which Noirin did it. she was on/off with all them boys. not knowing which one she wanted... she expected anyone to be with her, just when she wants them to - and when she is ready. :|
yeah, i know. still Sophie didnt do anything... she really liked Kris - that was all.
who cares if she was 'thick' or whatever. She wasnt acting it, its the way she was.

Nah ya see I don't think Sophie was really into Kris.. lol.

Vice versa too! Kris was the worst piece of crap out of the lot in bb10!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Sophie - SIAVASH HAD A GIRLFRIEND - HE SHOULD'NT HAVE BEEN LIKING OR KISSING ANYONE!

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 04:25 PM

She was acting more thick than she was actually for example she said on the show that she didn't know who Barrack Obama was yet she had him down on her application as someone she admires. She also told Noirin she slept with Kris which I would believe btw so who's the ***** there??? Even is she didn't she was all over him without having said 2 words to him (magazine deals)

Beastie
Sophie - SIAVASH HAD A GIRLFRIEND - HE SHOULD'NT HAVE BEEN LIKING OR KISSING ANYONE!

Yep Siavash had a girlfriend. I did not like Siavash either..

Felt sorry for his girlfriend.

Stacey.
But she didn't at all! She never ever flirted with Sree, she did with some of the others but not Sree. She was being nice to him but she definitely wasn't flirting! and btw she never went around hugging or touching him it was always the other way around and she always looked very uncomfortable when he did that
She let him carry on though.
if she was so unhappy with what he was doing, she could have told him straight away. she knew exactly where it was heading. she loved to be the centre of attention with everyone - especially the boys.

Beastie
19-04-2010, 04:26 PM
She was acting more thick than she was actually for example she said on the show that she didn't know who Barrack Obama was yet she had him down on her application as someone she admires. She also told Noirin she slept with Kris which I would believe btw so who's the ***** there??? Even is she didn't she was all over him without having said 2 words to him (magazine deals)

This.

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:28 PM
if she was so unhappy with what he was doing, she could have told him straight away. she knew exactly where it was heading. she loved to be the centre of attention with everyone - especially the boys.

Sorry Stacey - but one day I suspect you will look back on some of the things you have said and CRINGE! Enough said!

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Nope, I don't agree, she was in a strange place with strange people and she didn't know what to do for the best about Srees un wanted attention, she did tell him nicely lots of times and only got narky with him when he wouldn't listen to her. I agree she flirted with Marcus alright but not Sree

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 04:32 PM

i dont know about that... but like, she failed all her exams.
she obviously isnt clever, and thats the way she came across to me!
Just because she was 'thick' and shes a model - why do people automatically think shes all fake and stuck-up? she was liked by lots of people though, as she won.
no, she definitely didnt sleep with Kris. it was just something to say, so Noirin would tell her, her secret.
Yeah, but i guess she just took it as she read it.
and it wouldnt have surprised me, if he had said that anyway tbh. :hugesmile:

Niamh.
19-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Just because she was 'thick' and shes a model - why do people automatically think shes all fake and stuck-up? she was liked by lots of people though, as she won.
no, she definitely didnt sleep with Kris. it was just something to say, so Noirin would tell her, her secret.

You cant say she "definitely" didn't how could you possibly know for sure! And she did act more thick than she was, that was one example so if she was going to play dumb on that one then chances are she did on other things too.

Beastie
19-04-2010, 04:36 PM
You cant say she "definitely" didn't how could you possibly know for sure! And she did act more thick than she was, that was one example so if she was going to play dumb on that one then chances are she did on other things too.

This. She knew about Barack Obama but faked that she didn't know him in the house. Viewers will never learn. They thrive on stupidity!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 04:40 PM

Rachel Rice also won - and you have implied noone likes her!

InOne
19-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Norin does not compare to Bea.

Beastie
19-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Norin does not compare to Bea.

Ahh yes Bea my worst female and Kris my worst male of bb10!

InOne
19-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Ahh yes Bea my worst female and Kris my worst male of bb10!

http://www.smeggys.co.uk/smeggy_images/big_brother/bb10/pics_inset/bb10_2009_bea_inset.jpg

Pure evil!!!!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 05:27 PM
http://www.smeggys.co.uk/smeggy_images/big_brother/bb10/pics_inset/bb10_2009_bea_inset.jpg

Pure evil!!!!

I think pure evil is a bit strong - but definitely a Grade A bitch! :hugesmile:

InOne
19-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I think pure evil is a bit strong - but definitely a Grade A bitch! :hugesmile:

She was confined to the BB house!!!! I saw her dragging her bf out of a shoe shop a few weeks ago, anger and jealousy in her eyes. She is crazy!!!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 05:50 PM
She was confined to the BB house!!!! I saw her dragging her bf out of a shoe shop a few weeks ago, anger and jealousy in her eyes. She is crazy!!!

Were you tempted to do a runner? :joker:

btw - do you know where bb11 has gone - I have got Britain's got talent at the top of my screen where bb11 was - now can't find it!

InOne
19-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Were you tempted to do a runner? :joker:

btw - do you know where bb11 has gone - I have got Britain's got talent at the top of my screen where bb11 was - now can't find it!

Ahhh she was in and out pretty fast lol

And it's at the very top for me.

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Ahhh she was in and out pretty fast lol

And it's at the very top for me.

It's back now - don't know what happened there! Thanks anyway!

InOne
19-04-2010, 05:56 PM
It's back now - don't know what happened there! Thanks anyway!

Anytime darling ;)

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Anytime darling ;)

Just me being a douche - I wasn't at the top of the screen! :blush:

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Rachel Rice also won - and you have implied noone likes her!

no way. Ive never said that.
i just found her boring was all i said.

Stacey.
19-04-2010, 06:02 PM
i loved Bea :love:

InOne
19-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Just me being a douche - I wasn't at the top of the screen! :blush:

I do that at times lol

iRyan
19-04-2010, 08:48 PM
How anyone could love Bea is beyond me...

She is a horrid person.

reece(:
11-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Noirin was the best thing about BB10, she was sooo entertaining.

Niamh.
11-07-2012, 09:40 AM
I agree, Bea in particular was a horrible bitch to her, I was just so relieved that Isaac walked and came on the show with her, she needed that support right about then I think

Roy Mars III
11-07-2012, 09:41 AM
they were both terrible

Roy Mars III
11-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Isaac was great though

Raph
11-07-2012, 09:43 AM
First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash

:worship: Couldn't agree more. Siavash was the worst BB housemate of all time and Hira was amazing! :blush:

Flamingjoe
11-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Noirin was amazing throughout her entire time in the house! :love:

Omah
11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Nasty Noirin was a tart without a heart ..... :hmph:

reece(:
11-07-2012, 04:54 PM
:worship: Couldn't agree more. Siavash was the worst BB housemate of all time and Hira was amazing! :blush:
Hira was amazing, so down to Earth. I just remember that episode where it cut to her doing those fist exercises in the back yard.:joker:

Noirin was amazing throughout her entire time in the house! :love:

:worship: One of the best HMs of all time, in my opinion.

Black Dagger
11-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Urgh, Charlie was such a dick, I despised him in there, one of my least favourite house-mates ever with John James and Rebecca.

Noirin WAS BB10 imo, loved her.

Vicky.
11-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Haha charlie was such a dick.

I remember telling people about him quite early on because I 'knew' him (by knew, had been out drinking in a group, never really spoke one to one but had seen what he was actually like) and noone would believe me

Was fun watching people slowly click on that his fun-time act was fake :joker:

Black Dagger
11-07-2012, 05:37 PM
He was just quite malicious about his acts, he knew what he was playing at, but then if anybody got upset he'd say it was a joke, or if somebody did something he didn't like, they were the worst person in the world, he was just awful.

reece(:
11-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Charlie and David were just as bad as each other.

Raph
11-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Hira was amazing, so down to Earth. I just remember that episode where it cut to her doing those fist exercises in the back yard.:joker:

Agreed. And it was so down-to-earth how she spent 5 hours eating that cake to find the key! I remember back during BB10, Ukturtle was a Hira fan and his signature had a picture of Hira with the caption "Can you Hira?" and this was the Hira icon - :wavey: Great housemate :)

Vicky.
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I dunno how anyone can say Hira was a good housemate when we very very rarely even saw her. Unfortunately the producers must have decided she wasnt interesting rather than allowing us to find out for ourselves because I swear overall we only saw about 15 mins of footage where she was featured :S

Gorgeous lady though :love: