Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 18-04-2010, 05:25 AM #1
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Default After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed

Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?
Old 18-04-2010, 06:24 AM #2

I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I dont own a TV. I never heard of BBUK until CBB7, when I followed it only to keep track of Stephen Baldwin, of whom I used to be a fan. After that I got hooked onto BBs 7-10. Now I'm here for the last ever BB!

By the way, I'm Jewish, married, and mom to 2 little boys.

BB11:

LOVE: Mario. Josie. Dave. Steve.
LIKE: Ife. Caoimhe. Ben. Sunshine.
OKAY: Rachel. Nathan. Corin.
HATE: Shabby. Govan. John-James

Excited about an Orthodox jewish guy going on BBUS12!
BrooklynFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 06:29 AM #3
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan View Post
I disagree. Once Isaac came in the 2 of them just isolated themselves from everyone. Noirin didnt apologize to Siavash. She dropped him like a hot potato. She didnt behave nicely at all in that final week of hers.
She tried talking to him multiple times and she did apologize but he just went about and continously said "it's all good". Her ex boyfriend who she loves walks into the house, what is she going to do, ignore him? Siavash and Noirin's fling lasted a week, Noirin and Isaac have 3 years of history. It was an obvious choice. I think she got too much flack, and if it were a guy that did that, everyone would be like "oh yeah get in there". But when a girl does stuff like that it somehow makes her a slut or a *****. Double standards...
Old 18-04-2010, 07:28 AM #4
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):

Oh, couldnt stand the woman
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:31 AM #5
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Noirin <33333333
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:35 AM #6
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Noirin

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 09:23 AM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?
It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 09:56 AM #8
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom.
Old 18-04-2010, 09:58 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Noirin did go after so many guys, and mis-lead them.
Katia stuck to only Jonas so that was still OK, didn't judge her,
but Noirin was just playing around with the guys, which wasn't the right thing to do, no matter what sex!
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 10:16 AM #10
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey.x View Post
Yeah, but Noirin was a player. she thought she could have just anyone!! she didnt care how she made people feel, she messed them about. Sree, Siavash, Marcus, Tom.
Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:17 AM #11
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
It is because she is female - pure and simple! Look how the public treated Katia for having a boyfriend (for all of a month) never mind that Jonas allegedly had a girlfriend of a year!

In the Noirin/Siavash situation - Siavash was the one that had a long-term girlfriend whilst Noirin was as free as a bird - but she, the woman, got all the stick! Hardly anyone raised an eyebrow about Siavash cheating on his long-term girlfriend (and it certainly didn't affect his popularity in the house) - but when Katia dared to cheat on her very short-term boyfriend - she became the devil in carnate!

It is all silly nonsense - by a generally female hating public - who often don't even have the sense to realise they are judging women differently to men!

Young, modern, forward thinking society - who are they trying to kid - they are as old-fashioned and judgemental towards women as their great-grandparents were!
Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 10:20 AM #12
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Rubbish Stacey - I do hope you change your views when you are older and more experienced! Marcus, Sree and Siavash were all grown men - they all behaved badly - they were not victims!
they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:20 AM #13
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
Nah, Noirin and Siavash were both morons as far as I'm concerned. At a certain point I couldn't even stand watching either of them - false, empty and self-absorbed children.
Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:21 AM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
they all really liked Noirin though. she was so on/off with them all.
and she was a grown woman too.
Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:21 AM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Don't get me wrong - I didn't particularly like Noirin - but she was unfairly villified in comparison to the guys - and that was to do with her sex! They were all a bunch of fame-hungry idiots - and I have no time for any of them - but I do detest the double-standards!
No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:24 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:
No double standards from me though. I hated both of them and actually raised the point about double standards during Big Brother, with so many still supporting Siavash on here.
I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:26 AM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I did like Siavash at the time - but I don't particularly care if any of them have boyfriends/girlfriends (that is their business) - what I don't like is when the girls get judged for it and the guys don't!
She didn't make matters any better for herself, hopping from one man to another. I knew she was bad news from the start. Even know people who've met her in real life - she comes from around my area - and by all accounts she's a moron in real life.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:28 AM #18
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yes - they were all grown-ups - so why blame her all the time - when the guys behaved just as badly!
It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:33 AM #19
User banned

User banned

Quote:
It was only her that they really liked in the house...
where as she was playing 4 of them!!
She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:34 AM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
She was just friendly to Sree and Marcus - and they read into it what they wanted! Like a lot of men - they construed friendliness for something more - and their pride was hurt.

The situation with Siavash is different - but then again he had no right falling for her in the first place as he had a long-term girlfriend - if she had been the one with a long-term boyfriend - you lot would have cursed her even more (if that is possible). I think the only one she genuinely fancied was Tom - and they got together outside the house - a mutually agreed decision between two adults!
Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:40 AM #21
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Apparently she was riding mop head too after the show. Nah Wombai, she likes to play men. Very obvious from watching her. The men in question are all wallies but still, she knows what she's doing.
The blokes concerned were just looking for a leg-over - so they were no better than her. Those villifying her, in fairness, should also villify them. Anything less - is a double-standard!
Old 18-04-2010, 10:44 AM #22
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac.
Then she finished it or something?
Old 18-04-2010, 10:49 AM #23
User banned

User banned

Quote:
yeah, Marcus did take it the wrong way maybe.. but she was very over-friendly to him. i can see how he took it in the way he did.

But i thought there was something going on between herself and Isaac.
Then she finished it or something?
ffs Stacey - he tried to get her drunk in order to get his wicked way with her - that makes him far from innocent in my book - and I will avoid using the words that suitably describe a man that does that - for the sake of peace and harmony! Not to mention the fact that he was a decade older than her - that makes it even worse!

As for her and Isaac - that was between them - I thought he dumped her - but no matter - that was their business!

Last edited by WOMBAI; 18-04-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 18-04-2010, 12:20 PM #24
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Well Ryan,

That Eviction IMO at the time was one of the most nervous evictions for BB Fans tbh.
I remember when we all got the news Noirin and Marcus were up, we knew Marcus would be going.

The Noirin Fans were so positive she was staying.
The Marcus Fans were voting like crazy to get her out.

Finally it all came to an epic end when Davina said Noirin.

However I do agree 100% with you about Isaac, he was such a nice lad and was being really cool to everyone and they just blanked him out and went on eating their chips and bitching.

So rude.

He was such a legend.

Im glad you like Charlie too, hes such a cool guy and VERY funny same goes with Marcus IMO one of them should of won.

Alot of people on here hate Charlie but its good you see him for the brilliant HM he was.

Theres a moment (I dont think you seen it yet) were Lisa and David are sleeping & Charlie runs in with a pot and bangs it and shouts somthing LOL

And Lisa completely shits herself
Old 18-04-2010, 12:46 PM #25

i loved Noirin if she wasnt in the house the seires would have been a dud, because she created the main storylines of BB10
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
changed, completely, final, noirin, opinion, watching, week